• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:24
CEST 13:24
KST 20:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8160 users

Experiment Mafia II - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
Orange2
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
April 27 2011 23:09 GMT
#161
On April 28 2011 08:06 Protoss1 wrote:
I am not confident enough yet to know who are scum, that's the problem. So if I'm forced to vote I'd rather it be someome who isn't playing until I hear enough from someone to feel, "Ok, they have definitely given themselves away." I haven't felt that yet.


In an idea world thats how it would work, in reality lynches are hardly ever clear cut, you simply have to weigh the evidence and determine how likely you think it is someone is scum with the evidence presented. You are never going to have a scum who starts out his post with "I'll make you an offer you can't refuse" and ends with "and I am scum, bitches" its not going to happen, so you need to weigh the evidence and take a gamble either way, now if what you are saying is "I dont find the case against Red convincing at all" I can understand that.
red2
Profile Joined April 2011
18 Posts
April 27 2011 23:09 GMT
#162
On April 28 2011 08:05 Orange2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2011 08:04 red2 wrote:
This will be my 1 post in response to the votes on me as i think my time would be better spent looking for scum and pushing my prior suspicions. Im not scum. kill me if you must but move forward with the knowledge that you have lynched a townie.


Poor defense. propose an alternate lynch then, and back it up please. Who do you think is scum and needs nice little shove into the incinerator?


im not gonna repeat myself because you have poor reading comprehension. go back and read my posts. its absolutely mind boggling how clueless your post is.
Blue1
Profile Joined April 2011
71 Posts
April 27 2011 23:12 GMT
#163
Protoss, please explain to me how voting for pink is going to give you that kind of information. Are you expecting the scum team to come to the thread and say "Hello, I'm definetly scum, you can be sure you are not making a mistake if you vote for me! Have a nice day!".
Orange2
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
April 27 2011 23:12 GMT
#164
On April 28 2011 08:09 red2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2011 08:05 Orange2 wrote:
On April 28 2011 08:04 red2 wrote:
This will be my 1 post in response to the votes on me as i think my time would be better spent looking for scum and pushing my prior suspicions. Im not scum. kill me if you must but move forward with the knowledge that you have lynched a townie.


Poor defense. propose an alternate lynch then, and back it up please. Who do you think is scum and needs nice little shove into the incinerator?


im not gonna repeat myself because you have poor reading comprehension. go back and read my posts. its absolutely mind boggling how clueless your post is.


/applause great defense
I'm giving you a chance to sway people and save yourself, if you really are town then make every effort to not get lynched dont just post "you are all *wrong*" and leave it at that.

Is it that difficult to grasp? if you already defended yourself then *restate* your arguments, many of us are dimwitted and have thick skulls and need things repeated. I didn't find your previous case convincing, either make it more convincing or come up with another one.
Protoss1
Profile Joined April 2011
47 Posts
April 27 2011 23:14 GMT
#165
On April 28 2011 08:09 red2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2011 08:05 Orange2 wrote:
On April 28 2011 08:04 red2 wrote:
This will be my 1 post in response to the votes on me as i think my time would be better spent looking for scum and pushing my prior suspicions. Im not scum. kill me if you must but move forward with the knowledge that you have lynched a townie.


Poor defense. propose an alternate lynch then, and back it up please. Who do you think is scum and needs nice little shove into the incinerator?


im not gonna repeat myself because you have poor reading comprehension. go back and read my posts. its absolutely mind boggling how clueless your post is.


Ok, apparently Red is a jerk, but I'm not convinced he's in the mafia.

Right now the following people have voted against Red:
Blue
Zerg
Random
Orange

Would a mafia member try and convince 4(+) people with the argument "You suck, you're stupid, do whatever you want." Unless he realizes the jig is up and is saving face in hopes his teammates will succeed where he has utterly failed?
red2
Profile Joined April 2011
18 Posts
April 27 2011 23:18 GMT
#166
On April 28 2011 08:12 Orange2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2011 08:09 red2 wrote:
On April 28 2011 08:05 Orange2 wrote:
On April 28 2011 08:04 red2 wrote:
This will be my 1 post in response to the votes on me as i think my time would be better spent looking for scum and pushing my prior suspicions. Im not scum. kill me if you must but move forward with the knowledge that you have lynched a townie.


Poor defense. propose an alternate lynch then, and back it up please. Who do you think is scum and needs nice little shove into the incinerator?


im not gonna repeat myself because you have poor reading comprehension. go back and read my posts. its absolutely mind boggling how clueless your post is.


/applause great defense
I'm giving you a chance to sway people and save yourself, if you really are town then make every effort to not get lynched dont just post "you are all *wrong*" and leave it at that.

Is it that difficult to grasp? if you already defended yourself then *restate* your arguments, many of us are dimwitted and have thick skulls and need things repeated. I didn't find your previous case convincing, either make it more convincing or come up with another one.


I posted my case. I cant just "make it more convincing" theres a limited amount of information to work with day 1. If you dont like it thats fine. however dont you dare come at me like i havnt made attempts to get a case rolling on someone who i feel is a good lynch.
how about you convince me your not scum.
you got 10 minutes. go.
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 27 2011 23:21 GMT
#167
On April 28 2011 06:31 yellow1 wrote:
I think you mean a replacement, not a mod kill, right?

I would much prefer replacements over mod kills. I would much prefer Terran and Pink fulfill their commitments to not only RoL but the rest of us as well. An apathetic town lost game 1. I am a lot of different things but I am not apathetic.
I intend to play to win. I am not going to be a happy camper if we are carrying dead wood into day 2. I am going to be jumping up and down if they are both still inactive and both still here on day 3.

On April 28 2011 06:57 Random4 wrote:
Still, I don't think a pure inactive is the best course. If pink or terran is mafia, I don't draw any pleasure lynching them. I'd rather aim for the active mafia if possible. I'm going to put my vote on red.

Only scum would post that. Hehe town. Let's take dead weight as far as we can.
look at me I'm a good little active townie.
Scum A.

On April 28 2011 07:31 Blue1 wrote:
Also your first example is mylo and the second is lylo. You are assuming too much either way, as town has to have some power roles for this setup to be even close to balanced.

Same attitude different approach.
Scum B.

You guys really want us to lynch active scum. Sure. I'm pissed at the prospect of wasting lynches on inactive slackers. So I'll be more than happy to oblige both of you.
##Vote: Random4


purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 27 2011 23:22 GMT
#168
On April 28 2011 08:14 Protoss1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2011 08:09 red2 wrote:
On April 28 2011 08:05 Orange2 wrote:
On April 28 2011 08:04 red2 wrote:
This will be my 1 post in response to the votes on me as i think my time would be better spent looking for scum and pushing my prior suspicions. Im not scum. kill me if you must but move forward with the knowledge that you have lynched a townie.


Poor defense. propose an alternate lynch then, and back it up please. Who do you think is scum and needs nice little shove into the incinerator?


im not gonna repeat myself because you have poor reading comprehension. go back and read my posts. its absolutely mind boggling how clueless your post is.


Ok, apparently Red is a jerk, but I'm not convinced he's in the mafia.

Right now the following people have voted against Red:
Blue
Zerg
Random
Orange

Would a mafia member try and convince 4(+) people with the argument "You suck, you're stupid, do whatever you want." Unless he realizes the jig is up and is saving face in hopes his teammates will succeed where he has utterly failed?

Wow that's funny shit right there man.
Both scum voting red.
red2
Profile Joined April 2011
18 Posts
April 27 2011 23:28 GMT
#169
On April 28 2011 08:14 Protoss1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2011 08:09 red2 wrote:
On April 28 2011 08:05 Orange2 wrote:
On April 28 2011 08:04 red2 wrote:
This will be my 1 post in response to the votes on me as i think my time would be better spent looking for scum and pushing my prior suspicions. Im not scum. kill me if you must but move forward with the knowledge that you have lynched a townie.


Poor defense. propose an alternate lynch then, and back it up please. Who do you think is scum and needs nice little shove into the incinerator?


im not gonna repeat myself because you have poor reading comprehension. go back and read my posts. its absolutely mind boggling how clueless your post is.


Ok, apparently Red is a jerk, but I'm not convinced he's in the mafia.

Right now the following people have voted against Red:
Blue
Zerg
Random
Orange

Would a mafia member try and convince 4(+) people with the argument "You suck, you're stupid, do whatever you want." Unless he realizes the jig is up and is saving face in hopes his teammates will succeed where he has utterly failed?


Im a green townie. Im not incredibly worried about getting lynched because i understand that the myslynch could be much more harmful to town. If we dont find a solid read on a mafia to lynch then im ok with me getting mislynched by town instead of a blue or other power role. having said that i would like to insist that you guys pressure yellow. I have a very scummy read on him.
Blue1
Profile Joined April 2011
71 Posts
April 28 2011 00:20 GMT
#170
Thank you purple. Now we are getting somewhere.
Blue1
Profile Joined April 2011
71 Posts
April 28 2011 00:32 GMT
#171
Let me ask you something purple, you seem to be a vet. Do you think our chances are better if we all agree to lynch pink today, produce no information and go into day 2 with 3 less townies? Yes, maybe pink is mafia, but the chances are slim.
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 28 2011 01:19 GMT
#172
On April 28 2011 09:32 Blue1 wrote:
Let me ask you something purple, you seem to be a vet. Do you think our chances are better if we all agree to lynch pink today, produce no information and go into day 2 with 3 less townies? Yes, maybe pink is mafia, but the chances are slim.

Lynches usually produce wifom. Not info. The mechanics in this game produce neither.
I think we are reduced to choosing between the lesser of two evils.
A day 3 with active players and an lylo scenario is much better that a day 4 lylo
scenario with people that aren't here.
Day 4 scenario.
purple
terran (inactive)
pink (inactive)
vs
blue
random

Who wins?

Certainly won't be me.

Doesn't matter if pink is scum or town. He's inactive. A placeholder that doesn't vote
What good is that?

Random and blue are to eager to allow inactives to hang out and fuck us over.

Blue1
Profile Joined April 2011
71 Posts
April 28 2011 01:30 GMT
#173
It's not the lynch that produces information, it's the pressure and the discussion. We get nowhere if we all agree to lynch pink. Also, how can you tell that pink and terran will keep being inactive? I'm sure RoL will smite them down with great anger if they don't start posting soon.
Orange2
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
April 28 2011 03:31 GMT
#174
Well Red's pissed reaction certainly seems townish to me, and Pink has yet to show his face, so I'm switching back to pink.

##Unvote: Red2
##Vote: Pink2
Random4
Profile Joined April 2011
24 Posts
April 28 2011 03:32 GMT
#175
LOL@LYNCHES MAKING WIFOM NOT INFO

Are you serious dude? If that's all it did then every lynch is just a crapshoot of getting lucky. OK lynches shouldnt be just for information, but saying you can't connect things from information is like saying you can never scumhunt, because scum always post like town.

I don't think pink and terran are going to remain inactive the ENTIRE game, I'm sure RoL is sending them mean PMs right now. I'm not taking their inactivity into account of me voting someone, and I definitely would not bank at that as scum. That's disgustingly desperate of scum. I'd be ashamed if that was my battle plan (SHAME ON YOU SCUM).

But I'm not sold at all on red. He hasn't made any connections to anyone else, and his posting is subpar town at best. I'll switch to green because he is much scummier and an easy lurker to pick out.


On April 28 2011 00:36 Orange2 wrote:
Activity seems to be dying down, thats not very much fun...

Onto promoting activity!

A post by post of our good friend, green, who has all of 4 posts,

His first post was useless spam, so I'll disregard it, it only shows that he was around,

onto post 2, I'm deleting parts of it and keeping those parts I think relevant


Show nested quote +
On April 27 2011 20:58 green2 wrote:
3.) What is your favorite role and why? Anything other than vanilla town. This is my 4th game and I've never had a role other than this.

Notice how he emphasizes that he is both town and new, its something to take note of.

So based on what I have a read to this point, my vote is going to be on Protoss1. His original scummy posting was chalked up to his being a new player (we have no way of confirming this). I feel that a new player that was posting that frequently and long windedly might is likely to be scum. I didn't say much at all in my first game (Was Town).

I disagree with this point, activity is not a scumtell, inactivity might be. Notice the part I boded I know its a misedit, but its a notable misedit, its obvious that green isn't convinced that its likely a scum tell "might" but he revised it to make it sound more convinced, to justify a vote he is unsure of.

As for else I have a scum read on:

Isn't much to go on yet, but red2 made a post that I thought was scummy. When orange2 was basically told to STFU! by Random4, red2 said:

whoa whoa relax bro. we want to build a positive town atmosphere. think happy thoughts.


This stuck with me for two reasons:
1. Short, contentless scummy post.
2. Red2 seems to be bandwagonning in terms of defending people accused by Orange2, who I have a strong town read on. He does this with no justification

I've always felt that mafia would want to be seen to defend both townies AND mafia if it was apparent that at least one other townie.

This analysis seems forced to me, its trying to make too much out of too little, sure its a short and contentless post, but point two is... nonsensical? I must be missing something but I dont see where Green is getting that from. Reading this part of the post I feel like green might as well have included "oh btw red is the color of mafia, so he is obviously scum"

For this reason I also have a townread on Random4.
Why? You dont give a real reason, is it because he voted for red? You realize that voting for buddies and then moving the vote is textbook mafia right?

All of this being said, I've never played a game where there was a mafia lynch on day one.
Getting ready to justify a mislynch. there is no reason why town *has* to not lynch mafia day 1.


Show nested quote +
On April 27 2011 22:17 green2 wrote:
On April 27 2011 22:00 purple2 wrote:
On April 27 2011 20:59 green2 wrote:
EBWOP:
Voting for Protoss1 for now, but not set in stone.

If Protoss is scum his scum buddy is dumb as a post.

All I'm saying is that I don't feel very strongly about my vote, I'm like a Dem voting for Dukakis.

Setting himself up to move his vote off Protoss if the opportunity arises, see the part where I said that mafia dont mind voting for their own, especially if they can be "unsure" and move the vote later


Result: Medium/Low Scum Read I need to see more from green, but I'm getting hints that he may be more red than his name suggests.

That said <3 green, I will never desert you. Now if you would please step closer to the emergency test subject incinerator...


Orange was right here. This was an awful attempt at contributing nothing. Biggest FoS in this thread yet.

He proceeds that with wishy washy voting to excuse is bandwagoning on townies im sure. And then his latest gem is this baby...


On April 28 2011 03:55 green2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2011 01:26 Zerg1 wrote:
Red2 seems like a good candidate for now, protoss1 initially responded hastily and scum like to my pressure, but he reacted calmly afterwards. I'm still watching you protoss1.


I'm Sheriff.


The fuck? Better explain yourself boy. I suggest we all put our votes on him. Have no idea why I missed him earlier.
Random4
Profile Joined April 2011
24 Posts
April 28 2011 03:34 GMT
#176
Oh day ends in 1/2 hour lol... fuck me
Protoss1
Profile Joined April 2011
47 Posts
April 28 2011 03:36 GMT
#177
Yeah, less than a half an hour to day end and still nothing from Pink. My vote stays with Pink, unfortunately. I agree that inactive does not necessarily equate to scum, but at the end of the day I would just prefer active players.
yellow1
Profile Joined April 2011
26 Posts
April 28 2011 03:55 GMT
#178
vote Red

-contributes cookie-cutter 'pro-town' useless advice posts in one-liners
-when called out, OMGUSes me with a terrible analysis (which I'll show if needed, it shouldnt be necessary)
-As votes go on him, he starts insulting people and fails to make any decent defense

Green is also a reasonable lynch though.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 28 2011 04:02 GMT
#179
Lemme look for a picture real quick ^^
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 28 2011 04:07 GMT
#180
[image loading]

Well subjects I see you’ve all had a productive day, the experiment staff would like to
applaud that. Now unfortunately we’ve got to get to the nasty business of lynching. As usual RoL and I would like to remind everybody that no one’s real bodies are hurt during this experiment. I’ve tallied the votes and it appears as though Red2 is to be lynched. As you see he’s now dead so if you will all please step away from the body our lab assistants will retrieve it. We’ll be turning the lights off for the next 24 hours, have a safe sleep.

It is now night 1! You have 24 hours to submit night actions, night will end at 04:30 GMT (+00:00)
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 505
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko318
OGKoka 190
Rex 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41972
Calm 3610
Shuttle 1585
Bisu 994
FanTaSy 448
Stork 327
Hyuk 314
actioN 312
firebathero 302
Zeus 285
[ Show more ]
Soma 229
Mong 160
Rush 155
Mini 144
Soulkey 144
EffOrt 118
Snow 114
ZerO 104
Last 92
Light 90
Dewaltoss 69
Pusan 59
Shine 45
NotJumperer 42
Bale 39
Barracks 36
Free 35
Killer 35
ToSsGirL 32
Shinee 32
Yoon 31
hero 27
JYJ 24
Sharp 24
Noble 23
Aegong 18
HiyA 18
sorry 14
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5733
Dendi5
League of Legends
JimRising 296
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1457
shoxiejesuss618
kRYSTAL_27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
Other Games
gofns28536
singsing1725
B2W.Neo360
crisheroes224
DeMusliM156
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• LUISG 28
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV331
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Stunt268
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 36m
OSC
10h 51m
Replay Cast
11h 36m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.