• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:49
CEST 07:49
KST 14:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5552 users

Experiment Mafia II - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
Random4
Profile Joined April 2011
24 Posts
April 28 2011 18:19 GMT
#201
Red popping scum or town gives us what information? Have you guys made connections I haven't? I don't think knowing whether red was scum or not will massive influence our next lynch. Yes it would be nice to know, but it seems more out of self-satisfaction then helping us win the game.

If we role-reveal: Vig would definitely hold on to the shot, we find out whether mafia is flying solo, or if there is still a pair. Those are the good points.

If we don't: Vig can shoot immediately (GREEN), and after next lynch we triple what we know and can make much better assumptions. The only downside is not knowing right this second if we hit scum on the first day, which usually doesn't happen.

That's basically the only reasons why.
Blue1
Profile Joined April 2011
71 Posts
April 28 2011 18:29 GMT
#202
Come on random, read pink's post. If we get no protects and specially if a vig shoots a townie we get no use of our power if we save it for night 2. Are you trying to blatantly push mafia objectives on us?
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 28 2011 18:51 GMT
#203
Remember to get all night actions in to both myself and meapak. Day ends at 05:00 GMT (+00:00)
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 28 2011 19:00 GMT
#204
## VOTE: Magical mystical Reveal Power
Pink2
Profile Joined April 2011
23 Posts
April 28 2011 21:31 GMT
#205
Greetings, fellow test subjects! Upon my last analysis, I missed one key fact - the the vote to use the power was a night! This could change things dramatically. We now have to weigh whether the alignment of two players is more important, or the number of scum the day before possible Lylo.

If we use it tonight, and there are 1 or 0 successful blocks, we have done the correct thing by activating now. However, if we successfully block 2 shots, then have messed up. I stand by my earlier assessment that we have to assume the worst-possible-case scenario.

##VOTE: Phone a Friend (or whatever our lifeline is called).

//Pink2
[image loading]
Random4
Profile Joined April 2011
24 Posts
April 28 2011 22:13 GMT
#206
Uh yeah, was just going over everything in my head and reading over stuff when I saw this:

On April 26 2011 08:11 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
There will be NO flip reveals. However once per game, starting night two the town may vote to reveal the remaining mafia count, and the alignment of the next person lynched. The mafia count will come with the day post.


Yeah... I think we should all feel a little silly. But in better news, I am all for popping it as soon as we can!
yellow1
Profile Joined April 2011
26 Posts
April 28 2011 22:59 GMT
#207
On April 29 2011 07:13 Random4 wrote:
Uh yeah, was just going over everything in my head and reading over stuff when I saw this:

Show nested quote +
On April 26 2011 08:11 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
There will be NO flip reveals. However once per game, starting night two the town may vote to reveal the remaining mafia count, and the alignment of the next person lynched. The mafia count will come with the day post.


Yeah... I think we should all feel a little silly. But in better news, I am all for popping it as soon as we can!


Wow this post is scummy.
Orange2
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
April 28 2011 23:14 GMT
#208
On April 29 2011 07:59 yellow1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2011 07:13 Random4 wrote:
Uh yeah, was just going over everything in my head and reading over stuff when I saw this:

On April 26 2011 08:11 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
There will be NO flip reveals. However once per game, starting night two the town may vote to reveal the remaining mafia count, and the alignment of the next person lynched. The mafia count will come with the day post.


Yeah... I think we should all feel a little silly. But in better news, I am all for popping it as soon as we can!


Wow this post is scummy.


Why? He brings up a very valid point that both pink and I missed, namely that we can't use the power tonight... that kind of screws with the optimal use of the power though... frag

ok, moving on, who do you guys think is a good lynch target for tomorrow, I'm all for lynching green unless he comes up with a stellar defense, if anyone else has other cases I would of course love to see them.
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 29 2011 00:09 GMT
#209
RoLes are meant to be broken.
Random4
Profile Joined April 2011
24 Posts
April 29 2011 00:25 GMT
#210
So even if I was wrong about my points I still got my way! Haha!
Orange2
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
April 29 2011 00:33 GMT
#211
On April 29 2011 09:25 Random4 wrote:
So even if I was wrong about my points I still got my way! Haha!


You aren't endearing yourself to me...
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 29 2011 00:46 GMT
#212
On April 29 2011 09:33 Orange2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2011 09:25 Random4 wrote:
So even if I was wrong about my points I still got my way! Haha!


You aren't endearing yourself to me...

He's scum.
Random4
Profile Joined April 2011
24 Posts
April 29 2011 00:55 GMT
#213
Prove it motha fucka. I've said what I thought, and have done nothing scummy. Alright maybe I was wrong about the reveal thing after reading through pink's stuff again, but being slightly misinformed and letting everyone know it is most definitely not being scummy. Green has yet to do any shit anywhere, and if we lynch him next day, I guarantee they will have 1 mafia left when we reveal.
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 29 2011 01:06 GMT
#214
On April 29 2011 09:55 Random4 wrote:
Prove it motha fucka. I've said what I thought, and have done nothing scummy. Alright maybe I was wrong about the reveal thing after reading through pink's stuff again, but being slightly misinformed and letting everyone know it is most definitely not being scummy. Green has yet to do any shit anywhere, and if we lynch him next day, I guarantee they will have 1 mafia left when we reveal.

I'm not referring to the activating our power debate. You outed yourself well before then. I'm talking about your willingness to allow inactives to continue playing while you "actively hunt scum"
You are so not town it's not even funny scummy.
Random4
Profile Joined April 2011
24 Posts
April 29 2011 02:04 GMT
#215
Pelvic Thrust on to Stage! I said pink and terran would come back or RoL would see to it, and that green and red were better lynches. Pink and terran come back and red and green are still better lynches.

Moonwalks out of your shit!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 29 2011 02:12 GMT
#216
Pink's inactivity was actually my fault. I messed up sending out his role PM and smurf.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 29 2011 02:19 GMT
#217
##VOTE: ROL
Scummy bastard.

Only scum moonwalk.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 29 2011 02:24 GMT
#218
Remember to send night actions, day ends in just over 1.5 hours.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 29 2011 02:44 GMT
#219
On April 28 2011 19:30 Pink2 wrote:
Hey guys, I know I've been inactive for the entirety of Day 1. However, it isn't my fault. Our beloved Researchers forgot to wake me up from my medically induced coma. Well to be more specific, he reanimated my body but forgot to return blood-flow to my brain. However, I am here now, and I'm looking forward to joining this grand experiment! I've been told that the survivors get CANDY!

RoL Please confirm that the above paragraph is true (allowing for flavor).

This is confirmed. I accidentally sent pink2 the login info for pink2 as opposed to sending it to the actual player it was intended for.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Protoss1
Profile Joined April 2011
47 Posts
April 29 2011 03:01 GMT
#220
Ok I'm awake and reviewing posts. We only have an hour to decide on using power, and I haven't really seen an agreement yet either way. Are we using it or not?
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 117
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2234
GuemChi 637
Snow 170
Leta 130
Bale 30
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
febbydoto12
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King186
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft357
C9.Mang0275
Sick153
ViBE81
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2164
League of Legends
• Lourlo1390
• Stunt435
Other Games
• Shiphtur500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 12m
Patches Events
10h 12m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.