• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:51
CEST 05:51
KST 12:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7895 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1978

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Jinxed
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States6450 Posts
July 15 2013 01:01 GMT
#39541
On July 15 2013 07:11 Nevuk wrote:
Is this Yango's first ban issued?

Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 05:14 GreenGringo wrote:
On July 15 2013 05:11 kollin wrote:
On July 15 2013 05:10 GreenGringo wrote:
On July 15 2013 05:03 Grettin wrote:
Mature people or not, we've discussed the same topic many times before (Here as well) and we really don't need to discuss it anymore.
A lot of condescension, but guess what? I already made a thread before that thread. It generated two pages of posts. I evaluated the answers and felt that most of them were immature and superficial, and many of them failed to grasp the point of my post and distinguish between skill and knowledge.

'I'm too goddamn clever for everyone here.'
But that's not what I said.

I think you'll find the condescension has come from other people.

P.S -- I've been warned not to detail. So I'll take that advice. I'm only going to respond if someone has something of interest to say. Any bullshit strawmen and posts twisting my words, etc., and I simply won't respond to them.

User was temp banned for this post.


Wait, and the guy also opened a thread on the topic he got banned for? Hilarious.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=421379


He made two apparently.

Honestly people like that annoy me to no end. I don't care for league, and have pretty strong opinions on it, but I don't go around to their discussions flaming them for it. The fact that he made two threads and posted in general really just is ridiculous.

Now then the question is, how to throw first ban party for yango-bot?
LiquidDota Staff"LeLoup is a great name pls undo." -Liquid`Nazgul
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
July 15 2013 01:19 GMT
#39542
On July 14 2013 17:06 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
Kaitlin was just temp banned for 1 week by JBright.

That account was created on 2010-12-14 07:11:58 and had 2826 posts.

Reason: Please take heed of the warning given to you in May and don't insult a group of people because you disagree with them.

"You are banned for two days, and banned from the Martin thread forever. Thanks."

I hope to wake up to some good ones in the morning!


Giving this one some more attention. First banned post:

On May 30 2013 14:05 Kaitlin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2013 13:21 theaxis12 wrote:
I just stated that as an obvious example, there is any number of ways that Zimmerman could have made Martin fear for his life. Martin had noticed him watching him and even ran away from him, so maybe he feared being raped or kidnapped. The point is that we have to give Martin the benefit of the doubt because Zimmerman was the one who initiated the whole situation and had any violent intent going into it.


We don't have to give Martin the benefit of the doubt. He's dead. He's not on trial. What was in his head is completely irrelevant. What is relevant is Zimmerman's perception of what was happening. Actually, your last sentence is complete garbage, since there's nothing wrong with "initiating the whole situation" when you are trying to keep aware of someone you don't recognize in the neighborhood, considering the recent crimes. You're also assuming Zimmerman had violent intent ? Please.

Show nested quote +
On May 30 2013 13:21 theaxis12 wrote:
Also is thinking Martin charged Zimmerman with his gun really more outlandish than the story Zimmerman is trying to promote that Martin was just a raving lunatic that once confronted with a polite conversation tried to kill him? Come on...this defense is the most racist thing to happen yet in this case. It is truly sad how many people will buy into this image of a thug n*gger that will bash your head in the second you question him.


Yeah, totally unrealistic image of thugs.



Oh, wait, we see it all the time. Not to mention, Trayvon specifically liked to get in fights ... Did you not know that or conveniently ignore the facts that are out there ?


Second (more recent):

On July 14 2013 15:00 Kaitlin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:58 Iceman331 wrote:
I haven't really been following the trial, but I am really, really disturbed by all the vitriol being thrown at Zimmerman right now. The man was acquitted, why does the general public refuse to believe he was actually innocent? Disturbing to say the least...


The general public is a bunch of retarded sheep.


Kaitlin's one of the few users I agree with on TL, but posts like these.... And then not heeding the first ban.... '>_< *smh*
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 15 2013 05:38 GMT
#39543
On July 15 2013 10:59 asdfou420 wrote:
Being anti-racist means youre anti-white

User was banned for this post.


I always thought asdfou = asdfou420, which is weird because they don't post remotely similar
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 15 2013 07:12 GMT
#39544
On July 14 2013 23:43 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +

SiroKO was just temp banned for 2 days by Plexa.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 02:31:30 and had 604 posts.

Reason: Dumb or troll. Either way, it's a ban.


Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 20:35 SiroKO wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:30 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:27 SiroKO wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:21 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:20 SiroKO wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:17 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:14 SiroKO wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:05 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 14 2013 19:48 SiroKO wrote:
Now let's get down to the facts.
Innovation's only notorious achievement in BW is a 2-1 victory over Bisu in one MSL.
Otherwise, in 2 years of Proleague he was plaid less than 10 times and had a 50% WR.


I have no idea how you got those numbers....



Record: 61 wins - 52 losses (53.98%) = played less than 10 times?


Only pure BW proleague games prior to the Hybrid League Proleague 2011.
That's around 10 games, maybe a bit more.


What are you talking about? Hybrid ProLeague was mid-2012. The last pure BW ProLeague season ended in April 2012.

2011–2012 Proleague Season 1


Stop using logical fallacies, I was obviously talking about the 2 last years of pure BW (2009-2011).


Are you on PCP or something? What the fuck are you talking about...

So when I have stats to back up my claim, which you don't, you call it a logical fallacy? w0t.

I'd also like to point out how a guy who joined in 2012 claims to know so much about "pure BW". Rofl.


I talked about 2 years of pure BW progaming and you try to disproof me with a 4 years stats with "all team games" checked, then you try to refer to the hybrid league as "2012" though it is referred to as the "2011-2012" Proleague in liquipedia, and fallowing all that ? an ad hominem based on the number of my posts.
That's just pitiful.


Hybrid ProLeague was 2011-2012 Season 2 started May 20th 2012 ended September 22nd 2012.

You can find it here.

And I'm sure if you had the mental capacity to count them yourself, disregarding STX Masters and SWL 2011, you would still find a lot more than 10 ProLeague matches played.... Hell, you would find a lot more than 10 matches just by looking at the first page of that TLPD link.

As for "4 years", I'm sorry, Bogus started his career in 2008, if you don't accept that it's your problem.

You lose. Good day sir.


I don't waste my time using logical fallacies on the internet.
Only truth matters to me.
Good day sir.

User was temp banned for this post.

Heh. Was that the post reported by MoP?

ok i was reading through that page and i honestly was surprised that siroko got banned while mop didn't, they were posting just as poorly as each other, and it was mop who escalated it not siroko.
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
July 15 2013 07:15 GMT
#39545
On July 15 2013 16:12 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 23:43 AgentW wrote:

SiroKO was just temp banned for 2 days by Plexa.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 02:31:30 and had 604 posts.

Reason: Dumb or troll. Either way, it's a ban.


On July 14 2013 20:35 SiroKO wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:30 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:27 SiroKO wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:21 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:20 SiroKO wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:17 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:14 SiroKO wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:05 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
[quote]

I have no idea how you got those numbers....



Record: 61 wins - 52 losses (53.98%) = played less than 10 times?


Only pure BW proleague games prior to the Hybrid League Proleague 2011.
That's around 10 games, maybe a bit more.


What are you talking about? Hybrid ProLeague was mid-2012. The last pure BW ProLeague season ended in April 2012.

2011–2012 Proleague Season 1


Stop using logical fallacies, I was obviously talking about the 2 last years of pure BW (2009-2011).


Are you on PCP or something? What the fuck are you talking about...

So when I have stats to back up my claim, which you don't, you call it a logical fallacy? w0t.

I'd also like to point out how a guy who joined in 2012 claims to know so much about "pure BW". Rofl.


I talked about 2 years of pure BW progaming and you try to disproof me with a 4 years stats with "all team games" checked, then you try to refer to the hybrid league as "2012" though it is referred to as the "2011-2012" Proleague in liquipedia, and fallowing all that ? an ad hominem based on the number of my posts.
That's just pitiful.


Hybrid ProLeague was 2011-2012 Season 2 started May 20th 2012 ended September 22nd 2012.

You can find it here.

And I'm sure if you had the mental capacity to count them yourself, disregarding STX Masters and SWL 2011, you would still find a lot more than 10 ProLeague matches played.... Hell, you would find a lot more than 10 matches just by looking at the first page of that TLPD link.

As for "4 years", I'm sorry, Bogus started his career in 2008, if you don't accept that it's your problem.

You lose. Good day sir.


I don't waste my time using logical fallacies on the internet.
Only truth matters to me.
Good day sir.

User was temp banned for this post.

Heh. Was that the post reported by MoP?

ok i was reading through that page and i honestly was surprised that siroko got banned while mop didn't, they were posting just as poorly as each other, and it was mop who escalated it not siroko.

it would be funny if he got banned since he brought it to the ABL's attention. someone should do it just for the lulz.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
July 15 2013 07:21 GMT
#39546
He got a warn which may have resulted from his bringing attention to the conversation, though not a ban at least so far.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 07:23:52
July 15 2013 07:23 GMT
#39547
On July 15 2013 16:12 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 23:43 AgentW wrote:

SiroKO was just temp banned for 2 days by Plexa.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 02:31:30 and had 604 posts.

Reason: Dumb or troll. Either way, it's a ban.


On July 14 2013 20:35 SiroKO wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:30 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:27 SiroKO wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:21 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:20 SiroKO wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:17 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:14 SiroKO wrote:
On July 14 2013 20:05 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
[quote]

I have no idea how you got those numbers....



Record: 61 wins - 52 losses (53.98%) = played less than 10 times?


Only pure BW proleague games prior to the Hybrid League Proleague 2011.
That's around 10 games, maybe a bit more.


What are you talking about? Hybrid ProLeague was mid-2012. The last pure BW ProLeague season ended in April 2012.

2011–2012 Proleague Season 1


Stop using logical fallacies, I was obviously talking about the 2 last years of pure BW (2009-2011).


Are you on PCP or something? What the fuck are you talking about...

So when I have stats to back up my claim, which you don't, you call it a logical fallacy? w0t.

I'd also like to point out how a guy who joined in 2012 claims to know so much about "pure BW". Rofl.


I talked about 2 years of pure BW progaming and you try to disproof me with a 4 years stats with "all team games" checked, then you try to refer to the hybrid league as "2012" though it is referred to as the "2011-2012" Proleague in liquipedia, and fallowing all that ? an ad hominem based on the number of my posts.
That's just pitiful.


Hybrid ProLeague was 2011-2012 Season 2 started May 20th 2012 ended September 22nd 2012.

You can find it here.

And I'm sure if you had the mental capacity to count them yourself, disregarding STX Masters and SWL 2011, you would still find a lot more than 10 ProLeague matches played.... Hell, you would find a lot more than 10 matches just by looking at the first page of that TLPD link.

As for "4 years", I'm sorry, Bogus started his career in 2008, if you don't accept that it's your problem.

You lose. Good day sir.


I don't waste my time using logical fallacies on the internet.
Only truth matters to me.
Good day sir.

User was temp banned for this post.

Heh. Was that the post reported by MoP?

ok i was reading through that page and i honestly was surprised that siroko got banned while mop didn't, they were posting just as poorly as each other, and it was mop who escalated it not siroko.


Idk why you're so bitter but:

On July 14 2013 22:57 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 22:44 KadaverBB wrote:
It's not like you were much better in this discussion of yours.
Insulting his "mental capacity to count" , ending posts with "you lose" (being condescending) and then reporting him when he makes a post in response. Then you make a post in the ABL (eventhough you know this is not the right place for this) and call him a dumb brat. Why exactly are you so much better than him?


If you seriously want to discuss this, please make a post in Website Feedback.


I backed my claims with hard evidence. I followed Brood War for quite a while and anyone who has done the same would be able to tell you that that guy was completely oblivious with regards to what he was talking about. It pains me to see such blatant misinformation be spread with such nonchalance and defiance.

I'm better than him because I know what the fuck I'm talking about, otherwise I would shut up.

"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
July 15 2013 07:27 GMT
#39548
Being right about something and being an ass to discuss things with are different things.
Moderator
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 07:35:58
July 15 2013 07:32 GMT
#39549
i don't care if you're right, you were just as much an asshole if not more so and the fact that you brought it up here too... lol

also if you hate people who are wrong but still adamant they are right see http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=18520339
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
July 15 2013 07:32 GMT
#39550
On July 15 2013 16:27 Firebolt145 wrote:
Being right about something and being an ass to discuss things with are different things.


Yeah, I turned into an ass because I absolutely despise people who have no idea what they're talking about, and still believe that they're right without as much as trying to prove what they're saying. How completely unreasonable. Sue me for not being a perfect person.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
July 15 2013 07:33 GMT
#39551
I'd venture that on an average day TL bans more people for being assholes than for being wrong.
Moderator
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 15 2013 07:44 GMT
#39552
On July 15 2013 16:32 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 16:27 Firebolt145 wrote:
Being right about something and being an ass to discuss things with are different things.


Yeah, I turned into an ass because I absolutely despise people who have no idea what they're talking about, and still believe that they're right without as much as trying to prove what they're saying. How completely unreasonable. Sue me for not being a perfect person.


Prove your point and if the other person is just too dumb to realize what is right, then leave him be. You gain nothing from proving your correctness on the internet other than e-pride. Escalating the argument with hostility and condescension, or reciprocating it, does not help. I'd consider being an asshole much worse than being an idiot (obviously a combination of both is worse).

Yes you are not a perfect person, and neither was he.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
July 15 2013 10:12 GMT
#39553
guts-o-matic was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2013-07-15 00:14:21 and had 2 posts.

Reason: Haha, no you won't. Why? Because I said so.
Show nested quote +

I'll do what i want thanks.


Also PBU.


Huhu, that one made me laugh. How can you expect not being kicked from a website for which you openly say no to its rules... after being banned ?
LiquipediaWanderer
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 13:03:27
July 15 2013 13:03 GMT
#39554
On July 15 2013 16:33 Firebolt145 wrote:
I'd venture that on an average day TL bans more people for being assholes than for being wrong.


I say this to myself often when I come across a post that riles me up:

+ Show Spoiler [Minus the twang.] +


The (potentially) bannable, offensive post never comes into existence. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 15 2013 13:44 GMT
#39555
for some reason nobody moderates my bad posts so I would like a 2 day ban please

User was temp banned for this post.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
July 15 2013 13:58 GMT
#39556
On July 15 2013 16:32 opterown wrote:
i don't care if you're right, you were just as much an asshole if not more so and the fact that you brought it up here too... lol

also if you hate people who are wrong but still adamant they are right see http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=18520339


oh wow BURN!

hahaha
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
July 15 2013 15:23 GMT
#39557
On July 15 2013 16:32 opterown wrote:
i don't care if you're right, you were just as much an asshole if not more so and the fact that you brought it up here too... lol

also if you hate people who are wrong but still adamant they are right see http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=18520339


I admit when I'm wrong.

But nice try.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
KaiserKieran
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States615 Posts
July 15 2013 15:33 GMT
#39558
On July 15 2013 22:44 The_Templar wrote:
for some reason nobody moderates my bad posts so I would like a 2 day ban please

User was temp banned for this post.



LOL
Tewks44
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2032 Posts
July 15 2013 16:00 GMT
#39559
On July 15 2013 22:44 The_Templar wrote:
for some reason nobody moderates my bad posts so I would like a 2 day ban please

User was temp banned for this post.


This guy should get the Nobel Peace Prize
"that is our ethos; free content, starcraft content, websites that work occasionally" -Sean "Day[9]" Plott
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
July 15 2013 16:04 GMT
#39560
On July 16 2013 01:00 Tewks44 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 22:44 The_Templar wrote:
for some reason nobody moderates my bad posts so I would like a 2 day ban please

User was temp banned for this post.


This guy should get the Nobel Peace Prize


But duuuude he's not even fighting the system maaan. I mean look at him he's playing right into their hands. Damn all these sheeple wow

+ Show Spoiler +
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Prev 1 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
23:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 223
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1830
GuemChi 1372
NotJumperer 121
910 77
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
taco 444
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8173
Coldzera 713
JimRising 620
C9.Mang0302
WinterStarcraft294
PiGStarcraft290
Maynarde104
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo964
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 9m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.