• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:28
CEST 02:28
KST 09:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8009 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1976

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
July 13 2013 10:48 GMT
#39501
iNcontroL claims another victim in the MLG summer invite thread:
Overslyzed was just banned by JBright.

That account was created on 2013-05-02 21:31:33 and had 4 posts.

Reason: Not only are you player bashing, you also didn't bother to read and see that someone else has already been banned for the exact same post.

On July 13 2013 16:52 Overslyzed wrote:
Incontrol? A wasted spot...

User was banned for this post.

+ Show Spoiler [Previous ban(s) so far] +

derpface was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2012-10-29 02:50:29 and had 895 posts.

Reason: I think you derped around enough.

On July 13 2013 07:24 derpface wrote:
iNcontroL, for real? What a waste of a spot...

User was banned for this post.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 13 2013 15:58 GMT
#39502
Just found this gem by accident, too bad ban awards started in 2012 because this guy would've made the cut for 2010 nominations

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=125426
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 13 2013 16:25 GMT
#39503
On July 14 2013 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Just found this gem by accident, too bad ban awards started in 2012 because this guy would've made the cut for 2010 nominations

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=125426

what a gem rofl
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
July 13 2013 16:26 GMT
#39504
On July 14 2013 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Just found this gem by accident, too bad ban awards started in 2012 because this guy would've made the cut for 2010 nominations

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=125426

Dang, they jumped right on that and shut it down real quick. What a strange strange post.
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
July 13 2013 16:27 GMT
#39505

This isn't a scam and I guess all I can give you is my word we won't re-post said pictures.


Riiight...
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
July 13 2013 16:29 GMT
#39506
On July 14 2013 01:27 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +

This isn't a scam and I guess all I can give you is my word we won't re-post said pictures.


Riiight...

Sounds legit.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
July 13 2013 17:39 GMT
#39507
On July 14 2013 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Just found this gem by accident, too bad ban awards started in 2012 because this guy would've made the cut for 2010 nominations

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=125426


hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaa

omg that's hilariously awful.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
July 13 2013 18:37 GMT
#39508
On July 14 2013 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Just found this gem by accident, too bad ban awards started in 2012 because this guy would've made the cut for 2010 nominations

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=125426

I never laughed harder for a ban.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
July 13 2013 18:45 GMT
#39509
On July 13 2013 05:24 garbanzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 05:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 13 2013 05:10 Cokefreak wrote:
On July 13 2013 05:02 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 13 2013 05:01 Cokefreak wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:55 packrat386 wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:23 packrat386 wrote:
On July 12 2013 08:54 docvoc wrote:
Teoita has been doing work O.o. Most of the last ban page I saw was him banning people for crummy posting. Dude's doing work.

yep. I got my first warning from him :/


You're lucky, I got my first warning because Nyovne somehow managed to read "balance whine" in a post that had nothing to do with balance or anything of that sort.

#salty

And another one because of a mod note that went up literally while I was typing my post in the submit form. (I've also had a good friend of mine banned, in an almost identical scenario)

so #doublesalty

Oh I'm not mad. I just need to think before I post stupid things in LR threads from now on :/

What makes you say that?
On July 11 2013 03:45 packrat386 wrote:
On July 11 2013 03:44 garbanzo wrote:
LucifroN is floating a lot of minerals and getting supply blocked with no supply depots building...

confirmed shit tier.

User was warned for this post

I hope you were joking.


I think it's sad that you should even consider the possibility he's not joking... it's so painfully obvious, and yet...

Read my edit


I'm just saying, whenever someone says "confirmed X" it's a pretty blatant sign that that particular post/message is facetious.

I actually wasn't sure why he felt the need to post that. I couldn't tell if he was making fun of what I wrote and/or putting words in my mouth. Either way, I was merely making a comment about the game and wasn't making any implications.

I was going to respond and request that he not put words in my mouth, but I didn't know the point of the message so I just let it go.


oops, it appears I left a slight controversy in my wake. Yes it was a joke, Yes it was a bad one (sorry garbanzo).
dreaming of a sunny day
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
July 13 2013 19:05 GMT
#39510
On July 14 2013 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Just found this gem by accident, too bad ban awards started in 2012 because this guy would've made the cut for 2010 nominations

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=125426



Wonder how many pictures he got pm'd.
<3
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
July 13 2013 19:11 GMT
#39511
I heard all PM's are forwarded to Rekrul, try PM'img him about it.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 13 2013 19:15 GMT
#39512
On July 14 2013 04:05 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Just found this gem by accident, too bad ban awards started in 2012 because this guy would've made the cut for 2010 nominations

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=125426



Wonder how many pictures he got pm'd.


Between the thread getting shut down in 2 minutes and people on TL generally not being the people who post their girlfriends and/or moms naked on the internet, my guess would be approximately zero.

I love how he was expecting to get more than 5 pics in 2 hours though.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
July 13 2013 19:53 GMT
#39513
On July 14 2013 04:15 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 04:05 dravernor wrote:
On July 14 2013 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Just found this gem by accident, too bad ban awards started in 2012 because this guy would've made the cut for 2010 nominations

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=125426



Wonder how many pictures he got pm'd.


Between the thread getting shut down in 2 minutes and people on TL generally not being the people who post their girlfriends and/or moms naked on the internet, my guess would be approximately zero.

I love how he was expecting to get more than 5 pics in 2 hours though.


Really? You seem to be forgetting how desperate people can be about beta keys... remember threads where whole pages would be banned? Remember even recently, where despite everyone and their grandmas apparently having a DotA 2 beta key, so many people were still getting banned for begging for them? Yeah... I wouldn't be surprised...
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-13 20:05:13
July 13 2013 20:04 GMT
#39514
On July 14 2013 04:53 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 04:15 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 14 2013 04:05 dravernor wrote:
On July 14 2013 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Just found this gem by accident, too bad ban awards started in 2012 because this guy would've made the cut for 2010 nominations

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=125426



Wonder how many pictures he got pm'd.


Between the thread getting shut down in 2 minutes and people on TL generally not being the people who post their girlfriends and/or moms naked on the internet, my guess would be approximately zero.

I love how he was expecting to get more than 5 pics in 2 hours though.


Really? You seem to be forgetting how desperate people can be about beta keys... remember threads where whole pages would be banned? Remember even recently, where despite everyone and their grandmas apparently having a DotA 2 beta key, so many people were still getting banned for begging for them? Yeah... I wouldn't be surprised...


Scenario 1:

Person 1: Could I take a naked photo of you...?
Person 2: ??
Person 1: ...for a beta key...
Person 2: WTF?
Person 1: ...by giving it to someone online.
Person 2: Fuck you.
Person 1: He promises not to share it and I really want to get -
Person 2 leaves

Scenario 2:

Person 1: Mum, could you hold a sign for me?
Person 2: Sure, what for?
Person 1: I need you to be naked too...
Person 2 laughs
Person 1: ...so I can take a photo to give to someone online...
Person 2 stops laughing
Person 1: ...for a beta key.
Person 2: You're banned from using the computer.
Person 1 is booked in to mandatory therapy

Scenario 3:

Person 1: I'm so desperate for a beta key I'll take a naked photo of myself holding a sign!
Person 1: So I might get a beta key...
Person 1: ...from an Internet stranger running a competition...who promises not...to...
Person 1: ...huh. Maybe not.




I don't think anyone PM'd him.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
July 13 2013 20:06 GMT
#39515
Yeah because Photoshop is so incredibly hard to use.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-13 20:07:46
July 13 2013 20:07 GMT
#39516
On July 14 2013 05:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Yeah because Photoshop is so incredibly hard to use.


Anyone willing to go to any of these lengths probably already had a key.

I was also mostly just playing.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-13 20:17:58
July 13 2013 20:09 GMT
#39517
On July 14 2013 05:07 Iyerbeth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 05:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Yeah because Photoshop is so incredibly hard to use.


Anyone willing to go to any of these lengths probably already had a key.


Again you'd be surprised. I don't think you paid much attention during those times, or again, now with CS:GO and DotA 2.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
July 13 2013 20:14 GMT
#39518
On July 14 2013 05:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Yeah because Photoshop is so incredibly hard to use.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
July 13 2013 20:17 GMT
#39519
On July 14 2013 05:09 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 05:07 Iyerbeth wrote:
On July 14 2013 05:06 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Yeah because Photoshop is so incredibly hard to use.


Anyone willing to go to any of these lengths probably already had a key.


Again you'd be surprised. I don't you paid much attention during those times, or again, now with CS:GO and DotA 2.


Nah, for DOTA2 I opened the thread about the Steam bot and the people who couldn't get a key and got banned for begging were those who didn't even go to the lengths of reading 3 small paragraphs. But yes you are correct that if the thread remained open and the competition lasted long enough, people probably would have eventually emailed attempts at cheating.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
July 13 2013 21:29 GMT
#39520
Yeah, people were pretty desperate for keys. I can attest to this because I was witness to it.
Esp the SC2 beta keys. And while I am pretty sure that any pictures received were indeed photoshopped or pulled form the internet, I was still curious as to whether he received pms. But then again, I cant remember if anyone can pm a nuked user, besides mods.
<3
Prev 1 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 129
SpeCial 115
CosmosSc2 43
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1602
Rain 1552
Artosis 639
910 59
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3765
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox216
Other Games
summit1g8144
shahzam560
JimRising 412
C9.Mang0345
PiGStarcraft295
Maynarde133
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick893
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP63
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21543
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 32m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.