• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7851 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1974

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
July 12 2013 17:26 GMT
#39461
On July 13 2013 02:24 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 02:21 nunez wrote:
On July 13 2013 00:27 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 12 2013 21:28 Wintex wrote:
i fucking hate symbol.

User was temp banned for this post.


Lol.

Still I'm not sure saying you hate a player is the same as actually insulting/bashing him. :/ RIP Wintex


hate is too strong of a feeling to have about someone on tl. you are only allowed to feel from very happy to displeased about someone, in public that is. yes, it has an upper bound as well. i remember somebody being banned over very enthusiastic fanfic. or at least i think i do.


If by very enthusiastic you mean creepy and definitely nsfw then yes, it has happened multiple times I think? ^^


Mmhmm. The KMD thread is a great source for "very enthusiastic" fanfics.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
July 12 2013 19:23 GMT
#39462
On July 12 2013 08:54 docvoc wrote:
Teoita has been doing work O.o. Most of the last ban page I saw was him banning people for crummy posting. Dude's doing work.

yep. I got my first warning from him :/
dreaming of a sunny day
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
July 12 2013 19:35 GMT
#39463
On July 13 2013 04:23 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 08:54 docvoc wrote:
Teoita has been doing work O.o. Most of the last ban page I saw was him banning people for crummy posting. Dude's doing work.

yep. I got my first warning from him :/

The cherry has been popped. GG. I got a couple of those, all for dumb reasons I should have seriously forseen haha.
User was warned for too many mimes.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-12 19:52:18
July 12 2013 19:50 GMT
#39464
On July 13 2013 04:23 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 08:54 docvoc wrote:
Teoita has been doing work O.o. Most of the last ban page I saw was him banning people for crummy posting. Dude's doing work.

yep. I got my first warning from him :/


You're lucky, I got my first warning because Nyovne somehow managed to read "balance whine" in a post that had nothing to do with balance or anything of that sort.

#salty

And another one because of a mod note that went up literally while I was typing my post in the submit form. (I've also had a good friend of mine banned, in an almost identical scenario)

so #doublesalty
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
July 12 2013 19:55 GMT
#39465
On July 13 2013 04:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 04:23 packrat386 wrote:
On July 12 2013 08:54 docvoc wrote:
Teoita has been doing work O.o. Most of the last ban page I saw was him banning people for crummy posting. Dude's doing work.

yep. I got my first warning from him :/


You're lucky, I got my first warning because Nyovne somehow managed to read "balance whine" in a post that had nothing to do with balance or anything of that sort.

#salty

And another one because of a mod note that went up literally while I was typing my post in the submit form. (I've also had a good friend of mine banned, in an almost identical scenario)

so #doublesalty

Oh I'm not mad. I just need to think before I post stupid things in LR threads from now on :/
dreaming of a sunny day
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-12 20:02:31
July 12 2013 20:01 GMT
#39466
On July 13 2013 04:55 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 04:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:23 packrat386 wrote:
On July 12 2013 08:54 docvoc wrote:
Teoita has been doing work O.o. Most of the last ban page I saw was him banning people for crummy posting. Dude's doing work.

yep. I got my first warning from him :/


You're lucky, I got my first warning because Nyovne somehow managed to read "balance whine" in a post that had nothing to do with balance or anything of that sort.

#salty

And another one because of a mod note that went up literally while I was typing my post in the submit form. (I've also had a good friend of mine banned, in an almost identical scenario)

so #doublesalty

Oh I'm not mad. I just need to think before I post stupid things in LR threads from now on :/

What makes you say that?
On July 11 2013 03:45 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 03:44 garbanzo wrote:
LucifroN is floating a lot of minerals and getting supply blocked with no supply depots building...

confirmed shit tier.

User was warned for this post

I hope you were joking.
Edit: I'm 99,99% sure you were joking but you can never be sure with some people.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
July 12 2013 20:02 GMT
#39467
On July 13 2013 05:01 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 04:55 packrat386 wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:23 packrat386 wrote:
On July 12 2013 08:54 docvoc wrote:
Teoita has been doing work O.o. Most of the last ban page I saw was him banning people for crummy posting. Dude's doing work.

yep. I got my first warning from him :/


You're lucky, I got my first warning because Nyovne somehow managed to read "balance whine" in a post that had nothing to do with balance or anything of that sort.

#salty

And another one because of a mod note that went up literally while I was typing my post in the submit form. (I've also had a good friend of mine banned, in an almost identical scenario)

so #doublesalty

Oh I'm not mad. I just need to think before I post stupid things in LR threads from now on :/

What makes you say that?
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 03:45 packrat386 wrote:
On July 11 2013 03:44 garbanzo wrote:
LucifroN is floating a lot of minerals and getting supply blocked with no supply depots building...

confirmed shit tier.

User was warned for this post

I hope you were joking.


I think it's sad that you should even consider the possibility he's not joking... it's so painfully obvious, and yet...
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
July 12 2013 20:10 GMT
#39468
On July 13 2013 05:02 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 05:01 Cokefreak wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:55 packrat386 wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:23 packrat386 wrote:
On July 12 2013 08:54 docvoc wrote:
Teoita has been doing work O.o. Most of the last ban page I saw was him banning people for crummy posting. Dude's doing work.

yep. I got my first warning from him :/


You're lucky, I got my first warning because Nyovne somehow managed to read "balance whine" in a post that had nothing to do with balance or anything of that sort.

#salty

And another one because of a mod note that went up literally while I was typing my post in the submit form. (I've also had a good friend of mine banned, in an almost identical scenario)

so #doublesalty

Oh I'm not mad. I just need to think before I post stupid things in LR threads from now on :/

What makes you say that?
On July 11 2013 03:45 packrat386 wrote:
On July 11 2013 03:44 garbanzo wrote:
LucifroN is floating a lot of minerals and getting supply blocked with no supply depots building...

confirmed shit tier.

User was warned for this post

I hope you were joking.


I think it's sad that you should even consider the possibility he's not joking... it's so painfully obvious, and yet...

Read my edit
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-12 20:13:03
July 12 2013 20:11 GMT
#39469
On July 13 2013 05:10 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 05:02 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 13 2013 05:01 Cokefreak wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:55 packrat386 wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:23 packrat386 wrote:
On July 12 2013 08:54 docvoc wrote:
Teoita has been doing work O.o. Most of the last ban page I saw was him banning people for crummy posting. Dude's doing work.

yep. I got my first warning from him :/


You're lucky, I got my first warning because Nyovne somehow managed to read "balance whine" in a post that had nothing to do with balance or anything of that sort.

#salty

And another one because of a mod note that went up literally while I was typing my post in the submit form. (I've also had a good friend of mine banned, in an almost identical scenario)

so #doublesalty

Oh I'm not mad. I just need to think before I post stupid things in LR threads from now on :/

What makes you say that?
On July 11 2013 03:45 packrat386 wrote:
On July 11 2013 03:44 garbanzo wrote:
LucifroN is floating a lot of minerals and getting supply blocked with no supply depots building...

confirmed shit tier.

User was warned for this post

I hope you were joking.


I think it's sad that you should even consider the possibility he's not joking... it's so painfully obvious, and yet...

Read my edit


I'm just saying, whenever someone says "confirmed X" it's a pretty blatant sign that that particular post/message is facetious.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
July 12 2013 20:13 GMT
#39470
On July 13 2013 05:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 05:10 Cokefreak wrote:
On July 13 2013 05:02 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 13 2013 05:01 Cokefreak wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:55 packrat386 wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:23 packrat386 wrote:
On July 12 2013 08:54 docvoc wrote:
Teoita has been doing work O.o. Most of the last ban page I saw was him banning people for crummy posting. Dude's doing work.

yep. I got my first warning from him :/


You're lucky, I got my first warning because Nyovne somehow managed to read "balance whine" in a post that had nothing to do with balance or anything of that sort.

#salty

And another one because of a mod note that went up literally while I was typing my post in the submit form. (I've also had a good friend of mine banned, in an almost identical scenario)

so #doublesalty

Oh I'm not mad. I just need to think before I post stupid things in LR threads from now on :/

What makes you say that?
On July 11 2013 03:45 packrat386 wrote:
On July 11 2013 03:44 garbanzo wrote:
LucifroN is floating a lot of minerals and getting supply blocked with no supply depots building...

confirmed shit tier.

User was warned for this post

I hope you were joking.


I think it's sad that you should even consider the possibility he's not joking... it's so painfully obvious, and yet...

Read my edit


I'm just saying, whenever someone says "confirmed X" it's a pretty blatant sign that that particular post/message is facetious.

Confirmed truth
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
July 12 2013 20:18 GMT
#39471
On July 12 2013 16:35 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 15:47 docvoc wrote:
On July 12 2013 15:16 lichter wrote:
On July 11 2013 20:04 DustbinBieber wrote:
On July 11 2013 20:00 Qwerty85 wrote:
On July 11 2013 19:59 DustbinBieber wrote:
On July 11 2013 19:57 29 fps wrote:
why do English casters keep saying some people are "supposed" to lose?? it's starting to become annoying


because it's true.


I think he is talking about the situation when you have Bomber vs. Flash and people say Bomber is supposed to lose because Flash is allegedly a superior player..


Flash is a superior player and Bomber was supposed to lose. He won with two weird-ass tactics because of his straight-up inferiority. That's SC2 for you.

User was temp banned for this post.


I'm surprised this got banned. Stuff like this gets posted a lot in LR threads with little moderation. Though I'm sure this guy has had his fair share of moderations.

Also, I don't understand people who post in LR threads but don't seem to like SC2 =/

It's always confused me. I don't get why people would spend their free time doing something they A) don't like and B) aren't forced to do by anyone else.


Yeah, there are so many better things to do with one's time

Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 15:02 Marshall_D wrote:
On July 12 2013 11:24 Gorribal wrote:
On July 12 2013 08:30 snakeeyez wrote:
Not happy with flash losing. I fail to see how a player as good as flash in terms of talent can not dominate or win at this game I think it says something about SC 2 as a game so I will let people read into that what they will. Im sure someone will say flash in game 2 should have done this or that but it still feels too unforgiving if someone gets hard countered.


I don't even... you've gone full fucking retard...


Starcraft 2 has been and always will be 1a2a3a. Its hilarious when people go nuts when they see Parting right click two templar into a terran army and storm. Fucking humor me.

User was temp banned for this post.


Another one lol

silly guys. sc2 is 1a. sc:bw is 1a2a3a. bigger control groups, dont need 2 or 3 to play. =)
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
July 12 2013 20:24 GMT
#39472
On July 13 2013 05:11 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 05:10 Cokefreak wrote:
On July 13 2013 05:02 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 13 2013 05:01 Cokefreak wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:55 packrat386 wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:23 packrat386 wrote:
On July 12 2013 08:54 docvoc wrote:
Teoita has been doing work O.o. Most of the last ban page I saw was him banning people for crummy posting. Dude's doing work.

yep. I got my first warning from him :/


You're lucky, I got my first warning because Nyovne somehow managed to read "balance whine" in a post that had nothing to do with balance or anything of that sort.

#salty

And another one because of a mod note that went up literally while I was typing my post in the submit form. (I've also had a good friend of mine banned, in an almost identical scenario)

so #doublesalty

Oh I'm not mad. I just need to think before I post stupid things in LR threads from now on :/

What makes you say that?
On July 11 2013 03:45 packrat386 wrote:
On July 11 2013 03:44 garbanzo wrote:
LucifroN is floating a lot of minerals and getting supply blocked with no supply depots building...

confirmed shit tier.

User was warned for this post

I hope you were joking.


I think it's sad that you should even consider the possibility he's not joking... it's so painfully obvious, and yet...

Read my edit


I'm just saying, whenever someone says "confirmed X" it's a pretty blatant sign that that particular post/message is facetious.

I actually wasn't sure why he felt the need to post that. I couldn't tell if he was making fun of what I wrote and/or putting words in my mouth. Either way, I was merely making a comment about the game and wasn't making any implications.

I was going to respond and request that he not put words in my mouth, but I didn't know the point of the message so I just let it go.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
July 12 2013 21:47 GMT
#39473
yeahiknow was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2013-07-13 06:30:54 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Not a great first post.

On July 13 2013 06:34 yeahiknow wrote:
Who cares really. Blizzard games are absolute trash. I haven't touched SC2 or D3 for a long time. Long gone are the days of quality games from Blizzard. Just trash.

Makes me sad thinking about how low they've gotten.

User was banned for this post.

bad first post.... pretty funny username in my opinion. to bad it couldnt have been worked into the ban reason.
are permabanned names up for grabs for new ppl?
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
July 12 2013 22:09 GMT
#39474
Aaaaw


Original Message From yeahiknow:
Oh I'm so sorry. I do not share the same opinion as you so it's "not a great first post"!

This forum only caters to little bitches like yourself.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From TL.net Bot:
You have been banned by KadaverBB.

Reason: Not a great first post.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
July 12 2013 22:12 GMT
#39475
He mad.
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
July 12 2013 22:16 GMT
#39476
Kadaver confirmed bitch tier. ^_^
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
July 12 2013 22:18 GMT
#39477
Kadaver B. Bitch
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
July 12 2013 22:50 GMT
#39478
Also permed someone by mistake. I am very good at this.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Myles
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5162 Posts
July 12 2013 22:51 GMT
#39479
KadaverBB top 3 mod action control
Moderator
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
July 12 2013 22:53 GMT
#39480
There are no accidents, just collateral damage.
ModeratorGodfather
Prev 1 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
GuemChi 1486
Artosis 660
910 80
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Bale 20
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm190
febbydoto19
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox530
Other Games
summit1g8096
Doublelift1925
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0362
Day[9].tv323
PiGStarcraft248
Maynarde114
WinterStarcraft46
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv323
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 8m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.