• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:09
CEST 07:09
KST 14:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10161 users

TL Hacker Database, Season 2! - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 39 Next All
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 04 2011 13:25 GMT
#541
On July 04 2011 20:36 Allscorpion wrote:
Can somebody please tell me if this guy was cheating because he did things that were very unusual, such as :
Dropping in bases that he hasnt even scouted
Looking at me base and army for no reason
Scanning my army perfectly even though he has no vision
Looking at my base when I put my Greater spire down

I've seen a lot of weird things happening on battle.net recently and they should really put more effort in to stop it.

Heres the replay : http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=219556

Follow the format for fucks sake
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 13:11:03
July 04 2011 17:15 GMT
#542
Server : EU
My Name : NexCa
Hacker Name : uTheWoX

Descrition : Game starts. When i placed my 1st pylon, it started immeditaly lagging like hell. after 1 Minute or so i got dropped... I saw myself lagging, which never happened before.
He played random. He got Zerg. I checked the replay, he wasn't even mining. with his drones.

Checked his Profile. Almost no loss anywhere. Looks like it is a new account. And he's just Diamond. I am master...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/hackereuropeuthewok.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/hackereuropeuthewok2.jpg/

Replay : http://drop.sc/18353

About the Replay : Its lagging during the replay also, which makes me thinking that he really hacked ...
Any thoughts that he hacked ? If so, i hope he get banned

Edit: he's now with 79 -27 stats in Master
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
Allscorpion
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom319 Posts
July 04 2011 18:22 GMT
#543


Follow the format for fucks sake


Done!
Day[9] Made me do it
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 19:19:22
July 04 2011 19:18 GMT
#544
Server : EU
My Name : Zorgaz
Hacker Name : ShoXx

Descrition : Found a really sneaky Hacker.

He was a Zerg player named ShoXx.

He started off normally, then he decides to drone rush me. I fend it off and it immediately starts lagging really weird. I call him out, since it is such a suspicious timing off the lag but he denies and writes some rubbish back.

He then proceeds back into a normal game, and the lagging stops.

Then he tries to kill me with a sloppy bling bust and fails. I attack his base and start to kill him. When its obvious that I'm going to win the game it starts lagging enormously again and after a while off really weird lagg i am dropped from the game.

No doubt in my mind he was hacking somehow, never seen such lagg before in my life. Even the replay has the laggs in it which is strange.

Checked his profile, he has over 3000 wins in plat. And his match history is suspicious with only wins, and most off the matches are very short.

Beware of the dude, hope this guy gets banned!!!!

Replay: http://drop.sc/18360
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
Johndarke
Profile Joined June 2011
United States81 Posts
July 04 2011 20:12 GMT
#545
Has anyone seen the person who is Rank 1 on NA Grandmasters? 6 losses all season, and every game that I've seen on his match history is between 44 seconds and 4 minutes. Build orders are anything but showing a legit win in every match. Smells like a drop hacker climbed to the tip-top of the NA ladder. =/
Leenock, TheSTC, MC, MVP, Boxer HWAITING!!!!!!!
m3wtw0
Profile Joined March 2011
United States23 Posts
July 04 2011 22:50 GMT
#546
Server: NA
My name: tqmewtwo
Hacker name: inmcdonalds
Replay: http://replayfu.com/r/0xfvfv
Description: Game started lagging really bad like 5 seconds into the game. Had friends play the same person and also get drop hacked.
m3wtw0
Profile Joined March 2011
United States23 Posts
July 04 2011 22:52 GMT
#547
Server: NA
My name: tqmewtwo
Hacker name: orangeblue
Replay: http://replayfu.com/r/2hN64p
http://replayfu.com/r/xVxRwf
Description: Got drop hacked twice in a row by this guy. Waited to get dropped the first time. Left the game early the second time.
Autopilot
Profile Joined July 2011
United States6 Posts
July 05 2011 01:11 GMT
#548
Server: NA
My name: Proph
Hacker name: xxTheSteinxx
Replay: http://replayfu.com/download/dJcDRh
Description: Lag hacker. 217-8 record GM.
nams
Profile Joined February 2011
53 Posts
July 05 2011 01:36 GMT
#549
Server: NA
Your Name: pDNamS
Hacker Name: Rmontalban
Replay: http://drop.sc/18384
Description: Kid starts off by 20 seconds into the game asking if im lagging which I had literally zero lag at the time. I was streaming as well as had music playing while also talking to friends in vent. The game had literally lag until I pushed out with my 2 rax at which point this kid had an incredibly late pool and was going to lose his hatch easily upon further review of the replay. The entire game he repeatedly asked if I was lagging saying it was unplayable etc. Watching the replay yielded the same lag ( yes, even in the replay ) when I would have essentially ended the game but nothing beforehand. I tried to gain further evidence or perhaps spook him a bit by telling him i was frapsing which is self admitting immature. After sitting around for a few after the game, I looked into his match history and the very next game was again, on shakuras, and again a terran was 2 raxxing and his 18 pool clearly wasnt going to get it done.The terran had like 6-7 marines and he didn't have a ling produced and won in 7 minutes somehow ( yeah okay ) So at this point I'm even more suspect of him and looking at his match history hes gotten a ton of wins in a row all today and yesterday. I hope this helps others and gets him in the database
La1
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom659 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-05 10:04:36
July 05 2011 01:41 GMT
#550
Server NA
My Name : Englishman
Hacker name: Bisu
description: 13-0 diamond player drop hacked every single game so far including vs me ..
ps cba to upload replay

edit hes now 18-0 and in masters.

woke up this morning and checked him on sc2 ranks

66-0 (1800 master points)

http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2915909/Bisu

so so sad..
pff
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-05 02:26:16
July 05 2011 02:21 GMT
#551
Server:NA
Your Name:hwaesungozJD
Hacker Name:adaptive
Replay:http://www.mediafire.com/?9i09071hvd2thhb
Description: It was really weird, I got the the win but then I dropped and now my sc is crashing everytime I try and do something. It happened right as the game ended but watching the replay I don't see anything -.- Maybe sc2 is just crapping out on me
Edit: I just msg'd him and he denies it. I believe him, but now I don't know why sc2 profile isn't loading properly (theres black blocks on the screen) and I'm getting dropped every time I try to play
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
July 05 2011 04:30 GMT
#552
On July 05 2011 10:41 La1 wrote:
Server NA
My Name : Englishman
Hacker name: Bisu
description: 13-0 diamond player drop hacked every single game so far including vs me ..
ps cba to upload replay

edit hes now 18-0 and in masters.


Just ran into this guy and got drop hacked by him too.
Autopilot
Profile Joined July 2011
United States6 Posts
July 05 2011 04:35 GMT
#553
On July 05 2011 13:30 Anihc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 10:41 La1 wrote:
Server NA
My Name : Englishman
Hacker name: Bisu
description: 13-0 diamond player drop hacked every single game so far including vs me ..
ps cba to upload replay

edit hes now 18-0 and in masters.


Just ran into this guy and got drop hacked by him too.

I will echo this post with a replay: http://replayfu.com/r/dvFSKc
TheRabidDeer
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States3806 Posts
July 05 2011 05:04 GMT
#554
On July 04 2011 14:40 TheRabidDeer wrote:
Server: NA
Your Name: oSaVicious
Hacker Name: TaVoRKiLLeR
Replay: http://drop.sc/18274
Description: Not a drop hack! Yep, map hackers are still out there too. This guy either has an insane game sense or he map hacks.

This person seems to have changed his name to NighTMarE. Will the name change mean he will elude current reports against him?
Carbonara
Profile Joined June 2011
Singapore3 Posts
July 05 2011 13:33 GMT
#555
Server : SEA
Your Name : Carbonara
Hacker Name : Statmat
replay: http://www.sc2rep.com/replays/show/id/10829

Description : At first he was lagging so bad it was having countdowns every 2 second. And he didnt even scout me once on metal. Eventually he came with a baneling busts and I still didnt suspect it. I suspect it after he said my probe went to scout his hidden gold. Where actually i was planning to get a 3rd there myself. Anyway his lings follow like a sec after to clear the probe up. I rewatch the replay and noticed he was looking through fog of my base the whole game. Watch the replay through zerg's view and you will know.
DuckS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
July 05 2011 13:49 GMT
#556
man, this place is blowing up badly with d hackers t.t
"You foiled us this time Americans, but your liberty will not protect your Marilyn Monroe forever - our Queen must FEED!" - Deleuze
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
July 05 2011 14:02 GMT
#557
On July 05 2011 22:33 Carbonara wrote:
Server : SEA
Your Name : Carbonara
Hacker Name : Statmat
replay: http://www.sc2rep.com/replays/show/id/10829

Description : At first he was lagging so bad it was having countdowns every 2 second. And he didnt even scout me once on metal. Eventually he came with a baneling busts and I still didnt suspect it. I suspect it after he said my probe went to scout his hidden gold. Where actually i was planning to get a 3rd there myself. Anyway his lings follow like a sec after to clear the probe up. I rewatch the replay and noticed he was looking through fog of my base the whole game. Watch the replay through zerg's view and you will know.


He disguises it really well. From what I saw, no obvious looks through the fog, one time he was staring abit long, I could justify it as plotting a good avenue of attack for banelings.
Him never scouting you is explainable by the fact that you scout him first, and his overlord scouts the other two locations.

I will say his defense of your pylon at the base of his ramp was a bit suspect, as was his lings catching your probe at the gold base.

I'm leaning towards a confirm, but someone else should probably take a look to double check.
Carbonara
Profile Joined June 2011
Singapore3 Posts
July 05 2011 14:40 GMT
#558
On July 05 2011 23:02 Adam4167 wrote:

He disguises it really well. From what I saw, no obvious looks through the fog, one time he was staring abit long, I could justify it as plotting a good avenue of attack for banelings.
Him never scouting you is explainable by the fact that you scout him first, and his overlord scouts the other two locations.

I will say his defense of your pylon at the base of his ramp was a bit suspect, as was his lings catching your probe at the gold base.

I'm leaning towards a confirm, but someone else should probably take a look to double check.


Unless I was wrong about him and he blindly go for a baneling bust without even scouting at whether i was FFE or standard play. And i must add on that he was extremely laggy throughout the whole game. I am very sure he knew the weakest part of my wall was below the ramp without scouting it. Nevertheless it felt great to beat up a MHer.
quaffle
Profile Joined December 2010
United States249 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-05 14:41:56
July 05 2011 14:40 GMT
#559
On July 05 2011 22:33 Carbonara wrote:
Server : SEA
Your Name : Carbonara
Hacker Name : Statmat
replay: http://www.sc2rep.com/replays/show/id/10829

Description : At first he was lagging so bad it was having countdowns every 2 second. And he didnt even scout me once on metal. Eventually he came with a baneling busts and I still didnt suspect it. I suspect it after he said my probe went to scout his hidden gold. Where actually i was planning to get a 3rd there myself. Anyway his lings follow like a sec after to clear the probe up. I rewatch the replay and noticed he was looking through fog of my base the whole game. Watch the replay through zerg's view and you will know.

My favorite part was when he trolled you at the end. It was obvious he was joking about reporting you after you raged hardcore at him. Looking at your base the whole time? The dude barely looked away from his base haha. Just a bad zerg trying to bust a bane on yo face, why you gotta hate because he had bad connection?
Your success is only measured by the strength of your competitors.
RedTerror
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
New Zealand742 Posts
July 05 2011 14:49 GMT
#560
I don't see why blizzard doesn't just keep a record on when a game is won by disconnect and just auto ban any players who have like 10 drop wins in a row
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings136
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 269
BeSt 220
soO 49
sorry 44
Mind 27
Bale 18
Terrorterran 15
Noble 10
yabsab 7
ZergMaN 7
[ Show more ]
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1003
League of Legends
JimRising 712
Counter-Strike
taco 383
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Other Games
summit1g9711
Maynarde191
RuFF_SC2120
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH331
• Hupsaiya 115
• practicex 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2120
League of Legends
• Rush1043
• Stunt346
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 51m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.