• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:48
CEST 14:48
KST 21:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10569 users

Anyone go to a CUNY? - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Certified
Profile Joined August 2010
United States667 Posts
February 10 2011 20:59 GMT
#101
On February 11 2011 02:59 Gulcrapek wrote:
I'd been wondering about this... I'm at CCNY (architecture). I don't really play and don't even have SC2 but I saw somebody in the CADlab playing it once. Out of 17,000 students it shouldn't be that hard to find a few for the team.


lol hmm...
ive played sc1 in the CAD lab before, lol

was that person playing sc1 or sc2?
and have u seen that person messing around with ProE?
Don't worry, I'm a professional
PylonBuilder
Profile Joined January 2011
United States59 Posts
February 10 2011 21:33 GMT
#102
Hiya!

TL username: pylonbuilder
Cuny: broolyn college
Starcraft 2 id: plyonbuilder (yes I know I spelled it wrong.
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 10 2011 21:41 GMT
#103
Wow, I can't believe this thread actually got bumped after all these months of being forgotten and continuing to believe myself as the sole TLer of my school at Brooklyn. But it's funny that there's 2 of you who posted today who goes here. I wonder if I would ever see either of you. Well back to running around!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
AGIANTSMURF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1232 Posts
February 10 2011 23:13 GMT
#104
Thats the magic of TL, you guys should arrange a meetup of some sort


Also, be sure to check this out....

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=186385
Thats "Grand-Master" SMURF to you.....
Gulcrapek
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2 Posts
February 11 2011 00:20 GMT
#105
It was SC2, on his laptop. Not even sure what ProE is.
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 11 2011 00:53 GMT
#106
On February 11 2011 08:13 AGIANTSMURF wrote:
Thats the magic of TL, you guys should arrange a meetup of some sort


Also, be sure to check this out....

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=186385

Unfortunately those NYC tourneys never work for me ever for the 2 following reasons:

1. I work on Saturdays
2. I don't play nor have SC2. I strictly play SC BW and that's if I have time. Nowadays, I gotta focus on my editing and communication skills for me to be a reporter.
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
AGIANTSMURF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1232 Posts
February 11 2011 03:53 GMT
#107
On February 11 2011 09:53 QuickStriker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 08:13 AGIANTSMURF wrote:
Thats the magic of TL, you guys should arrange a meetup of some sort


Also, be sure to check this out....

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=186385

Unfortunately those NYC tourneys never work for me ever for the 2 following reasons:

1. I work on Saturdays
2. I don't play nor have SC2. I strictly play SC BW and that's if I have time. Nowadays, I gotta focus on my editing and communication skills for me to be a reporter.


You can come write a report on how awesome our tournament is,

Plenty of BW players here for you to socialize and spar with
Thats "Grand-Master" SMURF to you.....
OMG.The.AvataR
Profile Joined January 2011
Korea (South)15 Posts
February 23 2011 01:03 GMT
#108
Battle.net ID: AvataR 744
League: Masters
CUNY Hunter
-AvatarSAGA
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
August 31 2011 21:36 GMT
#109
Hi I go to Baruch now :3
the courage to be a lazy bum
ctrLaLtQQ
Profile Joined September 2011
1 Post
September 01 2011 00:29 GMT
#110
Hi, contributing from Baruch College.

Just last semester, my friends and I started up the Baruch E-sports Association club, in preparation for joining the next season of CSL. Our team is here http://www.cstarleague.com/league/teams/288. If you go to Baruch and is interested in joining our club/team feel free to email us. We will be holding a club meeting in the upcoming weeks.
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-01 01:43:26
September 01 2011 01:43 GMT
#111
Do you guys strictly play sc2 or do you play BW also? Because I only play BW lol :\

I guess it doesn't make much difference since I need something to do during my 5 hour gap between classes on thursday
the courage to be a lazy bum
ZarMulix
Profile Joined October 2010
United States77 Posts
September 11 2011 20:27 GMT
#112
Battle.net ID: Zar.833
League: Diamond (Q_Q)
CUNY City College

I really wish we had a CSL Team, or at least an organized way to practice together, etc. I would go about doing this, but I'm pretty lazy and don't really play SC2 often enough anyways.
Certified
Profile Joined August 2010
United States667 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-11 20:33:45
September 11 2011 20:33 GMT
#113
On September 12 2011 05:27 ZarMulix wrote:
Battle.net ID: Zar.833
League: Diamond (Q_Q)
CUNY City College

I really wish we had a CSL Team, or at least an organized way to practice together, etc. I would go about doing this, but I'm pretty lazy and don't really play SC2 often enough anyways.

We dont have enough (known) strong players to be competitive in CSL, if you're looking for practice games most NYC people hang out in the "Team Liquid New York" chat channel
Don't worry, I'm a professional
Eradicate
Profile Joined July 2011
9 Posts
September 12 2011 03:48 GMT
#114
TL username: Eradicate
CUNY: macaulay hunter college
Starcraft 2 id: ERadicate

seems like im the first/only person from hunter TT;
NCnotorious
Profile Joined February 2011
United States6 Posts
January 26 2012 06:17 GMT
#115
Bump*

I go to Baruch
SC2 ID: NCnotorious
"Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust"
Anesthetic
Profile Joined April 2012
United States225 Posts
October 19 2012 18:26 GMT
#116
Battle.net ID: Anesthetic341
League: Masters
Jjay college.

Any chance this thread could get more attention so we could possibly start a CSL team at cuny schools?
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 304
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32607
Calm 6777
Rain 1775
Bisu 1679
Jaedong 692
FanTaSy 584
Horang2 557
BeSt 390
Rush 334
Stork 302
[ Show more ]
Soma 243
Zeus 193
Larva 156
Light 138
Free 125
Snow 120
ZerO 104
Mind 99
910 83
Barracks 75
Mong 74
Pusan 64
Killer 57
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 33
Shinee 29
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 18
sorry 18
Terrorterran 18
Noble 14
Sacsri 7
Icarus 1
Dota 2
Gorgc6738
Counter-Strike
fl0m2843
olofmeister1027
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns33396
singsing2113
B2W.Neo719
Lowko279
crisheroes277
hiko237
RotterdaM50
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2823
• Nemesis2538
• TFBlade159
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 12m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 12m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.