• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:50
CEST 11:50
KST 18:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7811 users

Anyone go to a CUNY? - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
September 09 2010 02:56 GMT
#61
On September 09 2010 09:02 Zeroes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2010 08:32 ccdnl wrote:
On September 09 2010 08:13 Zeroes wrote:
yea the only cuny that has dorms is hunter and thats only if you are an honors student

There are computer labs


Brooklyn College has dorms now.


ah i am old ignore me


^^, With Age comes wisdom... + Show Spoiler +
or just age!
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
Jello
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7 Posts
September 14 2010 05:35 GMT
#62
I have alot of friends split up between the CUNY's which are extremely good players and an inter-CUNY team would be an amazing idea. I am currently working on Starcraft posters to post all over my school to get the attention out there.

BTW CCNY has amazing dorms. Not just Hunter and Brooklyn.

TL Username: Jello
School: CUNY CCNY (City College of New York)
Starcraft 2 ID: Jello.989


Youre pro or you're noob. Thats life
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
September 14 2010 15:09 GMT
#63
On September 14 2010 14:35 Jello wrote:
I have alot of friends split up between the CUNY's which are extremely good players and an inter-CUNY team would be an amazing idea. I am currently working on Starcraft posters to post all over my school to get the attention out there.

BTW CCNY has amazing dorms. Not just Hunter and Brooklyn.

TL Username: Jello
School: CUNY CCNY (City College of New York)
Starcraft 2 ID: Jello.989




Whooo finally another CCNY player :D May I join in the poster-posting venture?
Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
September 14 2010 15:15 GMT
#64
Where the heck are all the Baruch Starcraft nerds
^-^
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
September 14 2010 15:47 GMT
#65
On September 15 2010 00:15 Equinox_kr wrote:
Where the heck are all the Baruch Starcraft nerds


I know one but he hardly counts as a nerd. Damn Baruch kids actually have lives
Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
Jello
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7 Posts
September 14 2010 15:58 GMT
#66
I'm from CCNY but I have a ton of friends who are amazing at starcraft in Hunter and Baruch. I'm starting to tell all my CUNY friends. btway, Maybe we can meet up some time, I'm actually in my FIQWS Engineering class right now. I'll PM you my info
Youre pro or you're noob. Thats life
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-14 17:20:20
September 14 2010 17:16 GMT
#67
Whoo I'm in calc class. Should probably pay attention but matlab is just one big graphing calculator as far as I can tell

Btw if you see someone wearing the handsome nerd hoodie today, that's me
Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
AGIANTSMURF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1232 Posts
September 14 2010 18:52 GMT
#68
Hey guys, I was wondering where the SC2 players were in cuny schools...

Im a CCNY Engineering student (Second year)
I live in The Towers (Cuny dorm)

Add me if you guys are down for some gaming.

TL Username: AGIANTSMURF
School: CUNY CCNY (City College of New York)
Starcraft 2 ID: AGIANTSMURF.190

Thats "Grand-Master" SMURF to you.....
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
September 14 2010 20:04 GMT
#69
On September 15 2010 03:52 AGIANTSMURF wrote:
Hey guys, I was wondering where the SC2 players were in cuny schools...



Also second year engineering student. In the library atm. We should chill.
Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
GenesisStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2010
United States81 Posts
September 14 2010 23:10 GMT
#70
On September 15 2010 00:47 btway wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2010 00:15 Equinox_kr wrote:
Where the heck are all the Baruch Starcraft nerds


I know one but he hardly counts as a nerd. Damn Baruch kids actually have lives


Lol i know tons of Baruch kids who play SC2. you're missing out. D:
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-15 03:27:51
September 15 2010 03:27 GMT
#71
So.... do we REALLY have any other Brooklyn College TLer here????
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
September 15 2010 04:01 GMT
#72
My dad teaches at CCNY rofl
:)
Drizz
Profile Joined August 2010
25 Posts
September 15 2010 04:21 GMT
#73
TL Username: MaCias
School: John Jay
Sc2: MaCias.967\

add me :D
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
September 15 2010 17:31 GMT
#74
Tomorrow's club day. Might be attending the gaming and scifi club to see if there are any players there
Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
Jello
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7 Posts
September 15 2010 17:59 GMT
#75
What time is the club meet 2morrow? Oh wait, i have that convocation thats mandatory... so I don't get out til 4:45. you should scout out the SC2 players for TL community :D
Youre pro or you're noob. Thats life
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
September 15 2010 18:22 GMT
#76
Oh is that the thing with free food at the end? I might pretend to be a freshie for tomorrow
Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
GenesisStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2010
United States81 Posts
September 15 2010 18:23 GMT
#77
Wow almost at 5 players at John Jay. Guys wanna sign up for CSL?
Kingsley
Profile Joined September 2010
United States21 Posts
September 15 2010 21:03 GMT
#78
QuickStriker
I am a freshman of Brooklyn College, you can Cantact me , Your have a passion on SC, at this point, we have the common .
sad
Kingsley
Profile Joined September 2010
United States21 Posts
September 15 2010 21:04 GMT
#79
Hope the amazing CSL comes true.
sad
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
September 15 2010 22:42 GMT
#80
On September 16 2010 06:03 Kingsley wrote:
QuickStriker
I am a freshman of Brooklyn College, you can Cantact me , Your have a passion on SC, at this point, we have the common .

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FINALLYYYYYYY, woot! I am not alone anymore!!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3972
Hyuk 857
Bisu 708
Soma 355
Rush 277
BeSt 231
Mong 117
Stork 112
Sexy 111
Horang2 87
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 84
Killer 62
Mind 54
ZerO 47
Shinee 36
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 16
Yoon 16
NaDa 15
yabsab 11
Noble 7
Terrorterran 3
Barracks 1
Dota 2
Gorgc3998
Counter-Strike
olofmeister797
byalli564
shoxiejesuss541
edward73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns43843
singsing1105
ceh9688
dupreeh273
crisheroes234
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• killerbeecast9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1736
• Stunt379
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.