• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9619 users

If SC3 happens, which units would you keep? - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Vision_
Profile Joined September 2018
877 Posts
September 15 2021 10:02 GMT
#81
I would keep Medivacs. From a terran perspective, it s the best unit which have been implemented since SC:BW
Tossim111
Profile Joined October 2009
United States246 Posts
September 15 2021 15:34 GMT
#82
On September 15 2021 08:29 [Phantom] wrote:
I'm curious. Why do people not like the tempest?


I think the way SCII works with its economy is just BS to be frank. Tempest scale very well in the mid game. In the late game they just seem like a boring unit only used for posture and pokes. Coming out of the Fleet Beacon, I expect my flagship units like the Carrier and Tempest to wreck havoc and to have a mean bite. Most eSport players use them very strategically and I think they (the game developers) need to improve them for a more entertaining appeal.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27441 Posts
September 15 2021 16:13 GMT
#83
On September 15 2021 08:29 [Phantom] wrote:
I'm curious. Why do people not like the tempest?

I think people are voting based on the units within SC2, and not on a unit conceptually.

I think there’s some potential in a slow moving, long range single target ship that requires a spotter for maximum range, although I don’t particularly like how it functions within SC2.

Also for iconic status, for having defined big strengths and weaknesses the siege tank is just a better RTS unit if we’re going to have overlap I’d rather keep the tank excelling.

My issue with SC2 lurkers as well.

How the units actually function in SC2 with SC2 econ and meta etc, I’m less concerned with. Does it have a niche and promote play/counterplay? Does it have clear strengths and weaknesses?

I’d be fine with swapping abilities or even units across races too.

I think Phoenixes are at their core, great and probably my favourite SC2 unit on that level. You need more than one to attack ground, you have to manually lift units. There’s a trade off between killing more drones and pooling energy for later. You can lift priority targets, save your own units, mine drag etc.

Phoenix heavy metas in PvP and PvT sucked, but that wasn’t really an issue with the Phoenix.

Of units that I think have outright sucked, quite a small list. Thors have always been annoyingly clunky, and not in a way that feels part of a trade off, like tanks sieging and unsieging. Just big, annoying to move around and have been worked and reworked so many times. Now they’re in a niche where they either annihilate enemy air if they get close enough, or do nothing whatsoever.

Infestors of the Wings variety, just way too good. Swarm hosts and tortuous, tortuous stalemates.

Colossus used to be bloody good but it’s problem for me was it’s hybrid ground/air status. Forced so many games where over/underbuilding hard counter Vikings/corrupters determined the outcome. On the other hand it’s cliff-walking ability is neat and could be made interesting, if the map terrain was more varied. Maybe an SC3 Collosus gets a range boost if it climbs terrain, but makes it then become vulnerable to anti-air attacks, so there’s some more jostling for position on the map.

Argh this turned way more TLDR than I intended, but I think the core toolkit in terms of unit design is pretty good.

How it all actually works with eco, maps and numbers is quite another thing though!
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Athinira
Profile Joined August 2011
Denmark33 Posts
September 15 2021 17:26 GMT
#84
I really don't care much about which units are kept (although i agree with you that some units are core to each race). I care more about the gameplay being more like Broodwar (but without being Broodwar).

Now, it's hard to make SC3 feel like Broodwar without taking some steps back. Big part of Broodwar balancing and gameplay was stuff like it was harder to ball/clump units, the limited control (12 units or 1 building max at the same time) etc. Some of these things are not gonna make a return no matter what, because it would feel like going back to playing a game with bad controls. But I'm wondering if there's some ways you could bridge the gap in the gameplay and map design.
"Science Vessel much? Yeah, i think so!" - Tasteless, 2008
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27441 Posts
September 15 2021 17:57 GMT
#85
On September 16 2021 02:26 Athinira wrote:
I really don't care much about which units are kept (although i agree with you that some units are core to each race). I care more about the gameplay being more like Broodwar (but without being Broodwar).

Now, it's hard to make SC3 feel like Broodwar without taking some steps back. Big part of Broodwar balancing and gameplay was stuff like it was harder to ball/clump units, the limited control (12 units or 1 building max at the same time) etc. Some of these things are not gonna make a return no matter what, because it would feel like going back to playing a game with bad controls. But I'm wondering if there's some ways you could bridge the gap in the gameplay and map design.

I agree that anything that’s related to a UI restriction would be unlikely to be re-introduced, like a 12 unit selection.

I think there’s other ways around this. Units could naturally spread, and spread more the more are selected in one group, which could have uses in auto-spreading certain units, but equally would make it advantageous to spread your unit selections across multiple control units vs all army.

If BW is a battle to effectively collect your forces together in clumps, SC2 is a battle of spreading them to counteract their tendency to clump.

1Aing your entire army should be easy and painless to do, equally I think the player who’s working with 3/4 control groups should have more of an advantage from doing so.

But yeah I think other interesting dynamics with the impact of terrain etc can add some complexity and things to strategise and tactically outfox your opponent without reverting to UI restrictions. SC2 didn’t really do much in this domain so I think any sequel should probably consider it.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Vision_
Profile Joined September 2018
877 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-09-16 11:36:02
September 16 2021 11:27 GMT
#86
On September 16 2021 00:34 Tossim111 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2021 08:29 [Phantom] wrote:
I'm curious. Why do people not like the tempest?


I think the way SCII works with its economy is just BS to be frank. Tempest scale very well in the mid game. In the late game they just seem like a boring unit only used for posture and pokes. Coming out of the Fleet Beacon, I expect my flagship units like the Carrier and Tempest to wreck havoc and to have a mean bite. Most eSport players use them very strategically and I think they (the game developers) need to improve them for a more entertaining appeal.


He has a little bit more of dps than a marine under adrealine but his supply cost is 5x times superior. I like the concept of a very long range siege unit inside a protoss army (even if i think disruptor must receive some tweaks a little bit) but it s not compatible with the almighty strenght of the golden armada, even if corruptors or vikings are far away a cost effective unit.

Thus curiously, Tempest has only bonus against air massive units and he s not specialized against armored (?)

I think in an utopist SC3 they could attack like hellions, burning everything in a straight line behind the targeted unit (add kind of splash damage), but actually it s not reasonable because of the strenght of the golden armada

Then i would probably remove the corruptor by the voyd ray design, cause corruptors is a broken unit. The concept of Void ray Unit could be interesting in the zerg race, as a good alternative to mutalisks which are fast and good at harassing (while corruptors has nothing special)


iopq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1182 Posts
September 26 2021 17:26 GMT
#87
On September 15 2021 03:39 Fighter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2021 13:26 iopq wrote:
2. Can an AI win with a thousand APM microing this unit? Then it's too powerful with micro and hard to balance. Example: stalker blink


Zerglings imba.


one million APM won't make zerglings kill a terran behind a depot depot barracks wall
mindjames
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Israel436 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-09-26 19:39:42
September 26 2021 19:31 GMT
#88
Sorry if it's been noted already, but it's kind of an odd choice to have a poll that excludes some options because of some vague idea of "core units".
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27441 Posts
September 26 2021 20:50 GMT
#89
On September 27 2021 04:31 mindjames wrote:
Sorry if it's been noted already, but it's kind of an odd choice to have a poll that excludes some options because of some vague idea of "core units".

Bro you will only take my Manlots away from my cold, dead hands.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Morbidius
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil3449 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-09-26 21:03:24
September 26 2021 21:00 GMT
#90
On September 27 2021 04:31 mindjames wrote:
Sorry if it's been noted already, but it's kind of an odd choice to have a poll that excludes some options because of some vague idea of "core units".

OP:Which units would you remove or keep? But lets keep the discussion outside of units i like.
Has foreign StarCraft hit rock bottom?
[Phantom]
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Mexico2170 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-09-26 23:54:36
September 26 2021 23:50 GMT
#91
On September 27 2021 06:00 Morbidius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2021 04:31 mindjames wrote:
Sorry if it's been noted already, but it's kind of an odd choice to have a poll that excludes some options because of some vague idea of "core units".

OP:Which units would you remove or keep? But lets keep the discussion outside of units i like.


To be clear, what I put in as "core" units are not units I like. Just units I considered to be race defining in both gameplay and lore. Some are more important for gameplay, some lore. Also I considered that each race should have defining units in Ground and Air.

Zergling: It's the "swarm" unit. Two at a time, builds fast, moves fast, melee atack.
Hydralisk: It's literally the unit shown when you pick the race. Probably the most iconic zerg unit. It's literally the Zerg mascot for any merchandise, appears in all zerg cinematics etc. It is the main ground to air anti air of the race. Used since sc1.
Mutalisk: Same as the Hydralisk but for air. Interesting concept and micro potential.
Ultralisk: Ultimate zerg ground unit. Appears in both games, important lore wise, cinematic wise etc.
Overlord: Zerg core mechanic since sc1. It gives supply and it's also important lorewise too as it's what enables control of more units of the Swarm.


Terran:
Marine: I'd say the whole terran race, and maybe the whole game is made around this unit. It's important gameplay and lorewise, it's the race mascot.
Some form of Medic. I was ambiguos here but being able to heal units it's an important gameplay differentiator for Terran.
Ghost. One of the most iconic units (nuclear launch detected), important gameplay wise (EMP) and VERY important lore wise.
Siege Tank. Alongside the Marine, this unit basically defines terran. One of the most interesting and well designed units in RTS.
Battle Cruiser. It's the terran capital ship. Super iconic. I don't like it having it blink, but that doesn't mean it's not the flagship Air Terran unit.



Protoss:
Zealot: All protoss gameplay is based around this unit. It must exit for lore reasons.
High Templar: Again, it must exist for lore reasons. Also Psi Storm is a core part of protoss gameplay and identity.
Dark Templar: Must exist for lore reasons. Fills an important gameplay niche in the protoss army. Permanent cloak and cloack fields are a defining Protoss trait since BW.
Archon: If HT and DT exist, Archon must exist.
Carrier: Protoss Air Flagsip. Important for lore reasons, used competitively in both BW and Sc2. "The Golden Armada" is an important aspect of protoss identity, and the core of it is the carrier.
Observer: I guess you could argue this one, but I don't think anyone really has any problem with the observer.

And again, it doesn't mean I like the units, or that they should not change some aspects/abilities. If Blizz makes sc3 I pray to god they remove BC blink. However I don't think removing the BC itself would be good.

That being said, I'm not Blizzard, and they did rework/remove units from sc1->sc2 that I would have considered important or iconic like the Dragoon (although you could argue the Stalker is a dragoon that you can micro), or the firebat (although again, the Hellbat). So if you have any argument agaisnt or in favor of those units I'd love to discuss it!
WriterTeamLiquid Staff writer since 2014 @Mortal_Phantom
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
September 27 2021 00:48 GMT
#92
On September 16 2021 02:57 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2021 02:26 Athinira wrote:
I really don't care much about which units are kept (although i agree with you that some units are core to each race). I care more about the gameplay being more like Broodwar (but without being Broodwar).

Now, it's hard to make SC3 feel like Broodwar without taking some steps back. Big part of Broodwar balancing and gameplay was stuff like it was harder to ball/clump units, the limited control (12 units or 1 building max at the same time) etc. Some of these things are not gonna make a return no matter what, because it would feel like going back to playing a game with bad controls. But I'm wondering if there's some ways you could bridge the gap in the gameplay and map design.

I agree that anything that’s related to a UI restriction would be unlikely to be re-introduced, like a 12 unit selection.

I think there’s other ways around this. Units could naturally spread, and spread more the more are selected in one group, which could have uses in auto-spreading certain units, but equally would make it advantageous to spread your unit selections across multiple control units vs all army.

If BW is a battle to effectively collect your forces together in clumps, SC2 is a battle of spreading them to counteract their tendency to clump.

1Aing your entire army should be easy and painless to do, equally I think the player who’s working with 3/4 control groups should have more of an advantage from doing so.

But yeah I think other interesting dynamics with the impact of terrain etc can add some complexity and things to strategise and tactically outfox your opponent without reverting to UI restrictions. SC2 didn’t really do much in this domain so I think any sequel should probably consider it.


One of the big things to help out would be the BW economy (e.g. being able to super saturate bases, few workers at start), high ground advantages (miss chance) alongside the anti clump mechanic you described.
Obviously you'd have to buff splash damage accordingly.

Unfortunately I do agree that any UI stuff, like a cap on control groups, likely will never come back. Maybe there is a place for other artificial limitations though? Like only being able to select ground units together, or barracks units etc. Maybe just be able to select the same type of building together?
Anything that pushes the game more in a mechanical direction is desperatly needed imo.
[Phantom]
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Mexico2170 Posts
September 27 2021 06:02 GMT
#93
On September 27 2021 09:48 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2021 02:57 WombaT wrote:
On September 16 2021 02:26 Athinira wrote:
I really don't care much about which units are kept (although i agree with you that some units are core to each race). I care more about the gameplay being more like Broodwar (but without being Broodwar).

Now, it's hard to make SC3 feel like Broodwar without taking some steps back. Big part of Broodwar balancing and gameplay was stuff like it was harder to ball/clump units, the limited control (12 units or 1 building max at the same time) etc. Some of these things are not gonna make a return no matter what, because it would feel like going back to playing a game with bad controls. But I'm wondering if there's some ways you could bridge the gap in the gameplay and map design.

I agree that anything that’s related to a UI restriction would be unlikely to be re-introduced, like a 12 unit selection.

I think there’s other ways around this. Units could naturally spread, and spread more the more are selected in one group, which could have uses in auto-spreading certain units, but equally would make it advantageous to spread your unit selections across multiple control units vs all army.

If BW is a battle to effectively collect your forces together in clumps, SC2 is a battle of spreading them to counteract their tendency to clump.

1Aing your entire army should be easy and painless to do, equally I think the player who’s working with 3/4 control groups should have more of an advantage from doing so.

But yeah I think other interesting dynamics with the impact of terrain etc can add some complexity and things to strategise and tactically outfox your opponent without reverting to UI restrictions. SC2 didn’t really do much in this domain so I think any sequel should probably consider it.


One of the big things to help out would be the BW economy (e.g. being able to super saturate bases, few workers at start), high ground advantages (miss chance) alongside the anti clump mechanic you described.
Obviously you'd have to buff splash damage accordingly.

Unfortunately I do agree that any UI stuff, like a cap on control groups, likely will never come back. Maybe there is a place for other artificial limitations though? Like only being able to select ground units together, or barracks units etc. Maybe just be able to select the same type of building together?
Anything that pushes the game more in a mechanical direction is desperatly needed imo.


I dissagree. The key is finding the balance. SC2 is already too hard. They need to find a way to make it easier and more accesible, withouth making it super dumbed down.
WriterTeamLiquid Staff writer since 2014 @Mortal_Phantom
AssyrianKing
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia2121 Posts
October 10 2021 04:26 GMT
#94
Would love for SC2 to be released. I just think that they should have a look at Broodwar for a template for balance.
John 15:13
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3773 Posts
December 17 2021 10:26 GMT
#95
On September 16 2021 01:13 WombaT wrote:

Of units that I think have outright sucked, quite a small list. Thors have always been annoyingly clunky, and not in a way that feels part of a trade off, like tanks sieging and unsieging. Just big, annoying to move around and have been worked and reworked so many times. Now they’re in a niche where they either annihilate enemy air if they get close enough, or do nothing whatsoever.

Last time Thors were cool was when Jinro's Thors countered MC's Immortals. But late game they are there mostly to counter mass mutalisks - a function that was just better served by Valkyries.

On September 16 2021 01:13 WombaT wrote:

Colossus used to be bloody good but it’s problem for me was it’s hybrid ground/air status. Forced so many games where over/underbuilding hard counter Vikings/corrupters determined the outcome. On the other hand it’s cliff-walking ability is neat and could be made interesting, if the map terrain was more varied. Maybe an SC3 Collosus gets a range boost if it climbs terrain, but makes it then become vulnerable to anti-air attacks, so there’s some more jostling for position on the map.

I think the problem with colossus was also that they invited protoss deathball tactic as Colossus could have all other units under them.
As much as BW reavers required a lot more micro, they were more entertaining by far.

VelRa_G
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada304 Posts
December 17 2021 21:25 GMT
#96
Man going over this post the number of times I clicked "no"... SC2 never really managed to make any new iconic units that would be indispensable in future iterations, save a couple on each race. Maybe the baneling, stalker, and medivac. Other than that, burn it to the ground if it wasn't in BW for all I care.
Nuda Veritas
Freeborn
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany421 Posts
December 17 2021 22:29 GMT
#97
Fuck the medivac lol.

I like the baneling,
still love the DT especially with blink.

Most of the new (sc2) units suck actually.

The cyclone is not bad and the adept would be ok if it was a more balanced fighting unit with shade as an upgrade maybe.
weiliem
Profile Joined January 2008
2073 Posts
December 18 2021 01:20 GMT
#98
Whoever votes Yes for Voidrays should get banned forever
Oppa feeding style
outscar
Profile Joined September 2014
2832 Posts
December 18 2021 02:01 GMT
#99
Sorry but SC3 is SC:R
sunbeams are never made like me...
zergtat
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Hong Kong853 Posts
December 18 2021 02:37 GMT
#100
for the Swarm, keeping zergling, hydralisk and ultralisk and I am very happy with that.
Z: SEn P: White-Ra T: Polt
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10358
Artosis 573
Rain 173
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4346
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox780
Mew2King140
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor920
Other Games
summit1g8356
JimRising 723
shahzam589
Day[9].tv443
PiGStarcraft120
NeuroSwarm77
ArmadaUGS71
ViBE54
JuggernautJason40
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• HerbMon 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie772
• Scarra523
• Day9tv443
• Shiphtur193
Upcoming Events
OSC
21m
Stellar Fest
13h 21m
OSC
22h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.