• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:59
CEST 02:59
KST 09:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10080 users

StarLeague on DingIt - Addressing Concerns - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
January 25 2016 19:20 GMT
#41
On January 26 2016 03:26 Musicus wrote:
So the octoshape infiniteHD .exe was really bad since it was running in the background even when you didn't watch a stream and closed your browser. Obviously I uninstalled that, but I'm willing to give the chrome extension a chance, if R1ch gives this post his stamp of approval. Just for the fact that it seems like DingIt really wants to support sc2.


Similarly, I'll wait for R1ch / some similarly competent person to analyse what's going on, but it's worth pointing out that almost everyone has flash installed. It's one thing having a problem with dingit specifically, it's another to just use the lazy excuse 'I don't want plugins installed'
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
madals
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom624 Posts
January 25 2016 19:23 GMT
#42
On January 26 2016 04:13 CrayonSc2 wrote:
The only thing i don't like is how the website is just full of vods. You have links that directs you to vods but it seems like you just wanna put them everywhere for the sake of forcing people to watch the vods. if there is no live feed then leave it blank. Thats just my opinion. Whenever I i look at the LIVE list, theres a few, which is fine cause i get too choose. However theres always a long list of Vods under the section, its very sloppy in my opinion.


We are in the process of redesigning much of the site. The browsing pages are still using the old beta layout and systems.
Caster: @Madals91 http://www.youtube.com/Madals91 <--
Timelog
Profile Joined May 2015
Netherlands57 Posts
January 25 2016 20:02 GMT
#43
If the plugin/extension would become open source, I would be willing to give it a chance as it can be easily analyzed. Until such time I will not install a plugin, just like I won't disable adblock on 99% of the websites I visit, purely due to the fact that I rather be save from malware.
Terrible Starcraft 2 player, SC2 EU Battle.Net MVP and overall gaming enthousiast.
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-25 20:10:41
January 25 2016 20:09 GMT
#44
On January 26 2016 03:26 Musicus wrote:
octoshape infiniteHD .exe


IF this is truly based on octoshape lmfao. I might be mixing things up, but I'm like 99% sure I used to use this to watch MLG live streams back in 08 or 09. Really shitty stuff given that it used p2p so each viewer downloads and uploads the stream at the same time. End result is that your internet is pretty much unusable while watching. Even back then everyone was begging MLG to go back to their old player. Guess history is repeating itself.
I don't care much since I only watch live for finals nowadays, but damn I'd never ever want to go back to octoshape, not even for something as awesome as Starleague.
madals
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom624 Posts
January 25 2016 20:29 GMT
#45
On January 26 2016 05:09 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2016 03:26 Musicus wrote:
octoshape infiniteHD .exe


IF this is truly based on octoshape lmfao. I might be mixing things up, but I'm like 99% sure I used to use this to watch MLG live streams back in 08 or 09. Really shitty stuff given that it used p2p so each viewer downloads and uploads the stream at the same time. End result is that your internet is pretty much unusable while watching. Even back then everyone was begging MLG to go back to their old player. Guess history is repeating itself.
I don't care much since I only watch live for finals nowadays, but damn I'd never ever want to go back to octoshape, not even for something as awesome as Starleague.


DingIt doesn't use the P2P system.
Caster: @Madals91 http://www.youtube.com/Madals91 <--
dNa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany591 Posts
January 25 2016 20:44 GMT
#46
On January 26 2016 04:20 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2016 03:26 Musicus wrote:
So the octoshape infiniteHD .exe was really bad since it was running in the background even when you didn't watch a stream and closed your browser. Obviously I uninstalled that, but I'm willing to give the chrome extension a chance, if R1ch gives this post his stamp of approval. Just for the fact that it seems like DingIt really wants to support sc2.


Similarly, I'll wait for R1ch / some similarly competent person to analyse what's going on, but it's worth pointing out that almost everyone has flash installed. It's one thing having a problem with dingit specifically, it's another to just use the lazy excuse 'I don't want plugins installed'



He has... about a year ago. Everyone keeps ignoring that, since it doesn't fit the witchhunt narrative ^_^

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/2ws3lf/qa_about_dingit_the_new_streaming_service_on_the/couep3w
"a pitchfork is for hay. a trident is for killing bitches." -djwheat
Ctone23
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States1841 Posts
January 25 2016 20:52 GMT
#47
On January 26 2016 05:44 dNa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2016 04:20 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On January 26 2016 03:26 Musicus wrote:
So the octoshape infiniteHD .exe was really bad since it was running in the background even when you didn't watch a stream and closed your browser. Obviously I uninstalled that, but I'm willing to give the chrome extension a chance, if R1ch gives this post his stamp of approval. Just for the fact that it seems like DingIt really wants to support sc2.


Similarly, I'll wait for R1ch / some similarly competent person to analyse what's going on, but it's worth pointing out that almost everyone has flash installed. It's one thing having a problem with dingit specifically, it's another to just use the lazy excuse 'I don't want plugins installed'



He has... about a year ago. Everyone keeps ignoring that, since it doesn't fit the witchhunt narrative ^_^

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/2ws3lf/qa_about_dingit_the_new_streaming_service_on_the/couep3w

That's because R1CH is talking about the octoshape.exe file that was initially used by DingIT they have since moved on to the browser extension
TL+ Member
dNa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany591 Posts
January 25 2016 20:54 GMT
#48
On January 26 2016 05:52 Ctone23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2016 05:44 dNa wrote:
On January 26 2016 04:20 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On January 26 2016 03:26 Musicus wrote:
So the octoshape infiniteHD .exe was really bad since it was running in the background even when you didn't watch a stream and closed your browser. Obviously I uninstalled that, but I'm willing to give the chrome extension a chance, if R1ch gives this post his stamp of approval. Just for the fact that it seems like DingIt really wants to support sc2.


Similarly, I'll wait for R1ch / some similarly competent person to analyse what's going on, but it's worth pointing out that almost everyone has flash installed. It's one thing having a problem with dingit specifically, it's another to just use the lazy excuse 'I don't want plugins installed'



He has... about a year ago. Everyone keeps ignoring that, since it doesn't fit the witchhunt narrative ^_^

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/2ws3lf/qa_about_dingit_the_new_streaming_service_on_the/couep3w

That's because R1CH is talking about the octoshape.exe file that was initially used by DingIT they have since moved on to the browser extension


alright ima use this one instead then:
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/40wulu/ssl_only_on_dingit_no_twitch_and_azubu/cyyb7ba
"a pitchfork is for hay. a trident is for killing bitches." -djwheat
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 25 2016 20:55 GMT
#49
On January 26 2016 05:52 Ctone23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2016 05:44 dNa wrote:
On January 26 2016 04:20 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On January 26 2016 03:26 Musicus wrote:
So the octoshape infiniteHD .exe was really bad since it was running in the background even when you didn't watch a stream and closed your browser. Obviously I uninstalled that, but I'm willing to give the chrome extension a chance, if R1ch gives this post his stamp of approval. Just for the fact that it seems like DingIt really wants to support sc2.


Similarly, I'll wait for R1ch / some similarly competent person to analyse what's going on, but it's worth pointing out that almost everyone has flash installed. It's one thing having a problem with dingit specifically, it's another to just use the lazy excuse 'I don't want plugins installed'



He has... about a year ago. Everyone keeps ignoring that, since it doesn't fit the witchhunt narrative ^_^

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/2ws3lf/qa_about_dingit_the_new_streaming_service_on_the/couep3w

That's because R1CH is talking about the octoshape.exe file that was initially used by DingIT they have since moved on to the browser extension

I would assume those are the same or at least that R1CH made sure the extension is also fine before featuring DingIt streams.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
January 25 2016 20:59 GMT
#50
On January 26 2016 04:20 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2016 03:26 Musicus wrote:
So the octoshape infiniteHD .exe was really bad since it was running in the background even when you didn't watch a stream and closed your browser. Obviously I uninstalled that, but I'm willing to give the chrome extension a chance, if R1ch gives this post his stamp of approval. Just for the fact that it seems like DingIt really wants to support sc2.


Similarly, I'll wait for R1ch / some similarly competent person to analyse what's going on, but it's worth pointing out that almost everyone has flash installed. It's one thing having a problem with dingit specifically, it's another to just use the lazy excuse 'I don't want plugins installed'


Flash is entirely different since you don't have to install a new version of it for every new website you visit. Dingit wants people to install a plugin just for a streaming service that no one likes or cares about and gets a fraction of the views that Twitch does.

TL and Reddit are not where everyone goes to get SC2 content, a lot of people just open up Twitch and watch whatever SC2 stream has the most viewers. By using Dingit, SSL is hiding itself from the eyes of that audience.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-25 21:05:39
January 25 2016 21:05 GMT
#51
On January 26 2016 05:59 jalstar wrote:
TL and Reddit are not where everyone goes to get SC2 content, a lot of people just open up Twitch and watch whatever SC2 stream has the most viewers. By using Dingit, SSL is hiding itself from the eyes of that audience.

Viewership numbers for the Korean leagues didn't look like they've been getting a lot from that audience anyway. And why would they? It's in the middle of the night for NA and morning/noon for EU, aka when people generally don't just open up Twitch at random.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
January 25 2016 21:07 GMT
#52
On January 26 2016 06:05 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2016 05:59 jalstar wrote:
TL and Reddit are not where everyone goes to get SC2 content, a lot of people just open up Twitch and watch whatever SC2 stream has the most viewers. By using Dingit, SSL is hiding itself from the eyes of that audience.

Viewership numbers for the Korean leagues didn't look like they've been getting a lot from that audience anyway. And why would they? It's in the middle of the night for NA and morning/noon for EU, aka when people generally don't just open up Twitch at random.


Not compared to EU/NA timezone events but still far more than they get on Dingit. And Dingit still claims to be making money despite how much it must have cost to take SSL off Twitch.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-25 21:14:04
January 25 2016 21:13 GMT
#53
On January 26 2016 06:07 jalstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2016 06:05 Elentos wrote:
On January 26 2016 05:59 jalstar wrote:
TL and Reddit are not where everyone goes to get SC2 content, a lot of people just open up Twitch and watch whatever SC2 stream has the most viewers. By using Dingit, SSL is hiding itself from the eyes of that audience.

Viewership numbers for the Korean leagues didn't look like they've been getting a lot from that audience anyway. And why would they? It's in the middle of the night for NA and morning/noon for EU, aka when people generally don't just open up Twitch at random.


Not compared to EU/NA timezone events but still far more than they get on Dingit. And Dingit still claims to be making money despite how much it must have cost to take SSL off Twitch.

Viewer numbers for SSL on DingIt have been rising steadily, so it's pretty obvious that part of the lost viewership is people who'd be interested and just don't know about it yet, while the other part is people going crazy over the plugin. The people you mentioned are probably not even a big net loss for SSL itself because they have 3 or so Korean streams that are also drawing in people who refuse to use DingIt and an audience who wouldn't watch the English cast on Twitch anyway.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
January 25 2016 21:15 GMT
#54
So you want us to download a plugin so we can watch ads and you can reduce costs and then pay tournament organizers to make you exclusive.

WOW seems like Dingit got it all figured out.
TheWinks
Profile Joined July 2011
United States572 Posts
January 25 2016 21:30 GMT
#55
On January 26 2016 05:29 madals wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2016 05:09 Lorch wrote:
On January 26 2016 03:26 Musicus wrote:
octoshape infiniteHD .exe


IF this is truly based on octoshape lmfao. I might be mixing things up, but I'm like 99% sure I used to use this to watch MLG live streams back in 08 or 09. Really shitty stuff given that it used p2p so each viewer downloads and uploads the stream at the same time. End result is that your internet is pretty much unusable while watching. Even back then everyone was begging MLG to go back to their old player. Guess history is repeating itself.
I don't care much since I only watch live for finals nowadays, but damn I'd never ever want to go back to octoshape, not even for something as awesome as Starleague.


DingIt doesn't use the P2P system.

But it's built into the plugin right? With no guarantee that one day the switch won't be flipped?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-25 21:43:02
January 25 2016 21:34 GMT
#56
On January 26 2016 06:30 TheWinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2016 05:29 madals wrote:
On January 26 2016 05:09 Lorch wrote:
On January 26 2016 03:26 Musicus wrote:
octoshape infiniteHD .exe


IF this is truly based on octoshape lmfao. I might be mixing things up, but I'm like 99% sure I used to use this to watch MLG live streams back in 08 or 09. Really shitty stuff given that it used p2p so each viewer downloads and uploads the stream at the same time. End result is that your internet is pretty much unusable while watching. Even back then everyone was begging MLG to go back to their old player. Guess history is repeating itself.
I don't care much since I only watch live for finals nowadays, but damn I'd never ever want to go back to octoshape, not even for something as awesome as Starleague.


DingIt doesn't use the P2P system.

But it's built into the plugin right? With no guarantee that one day the switch won't be flipped?

It's not, it's an entirely seperate plugin from the P2P thing. See R1CH's comments regarding DingIt already posted on this page.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/2ws3lf/qa_about_dingit_the_new_streaming_service_on_the/couep3w
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/40wulu/ssl_only_on_dingit_no_twitch_and_azubu/cyyb7ba
Plugin is legit and basically just an annoyance. And obviously then everyone has to decide for themselves if they want to get annoyed or rather watch somewhere else
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-25 21:43:31
January 25 2016 21:40 GMT
#57
Yeah I don't think so.

Also, these reviews lol

raz0rthr0atModified 2015년 12월 2일
I honestly don't know what this plugin is supposed to do. 3 days ago I initially installed the Dingit extension, now it's asking me to install a second extension when the original is already successfully installed. WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE THIS GARBAGE TO WATCH A GAME. I'm just going to check any/all dingit scores online. Text is better than this trash.
I give this league less than a year before people get sick of using this and just watching everything via. Twitch or other sites that don't play you for a total sucker and make money while your data takes a SERIOUS hit.
Also, dingit. What's with the 30+ fake reviews? If anything actually UNNERVED me about your app, it was the fact you had to pay people (housewives and indian business professionals?) to rate your app 리뷰가 도움이 되셨습니까? 예아니요답글 | 스팸 또는 악용사례로 표시
rip passion
TheWinks
Profile Joined July 2011
United States572 Posts
January 25 2016 21:43 GMT
#58
On January 26 2016 06:34 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2016 06:30 TheWinks wrote:
On January 26 2016 05:29 madals wrote:
On January 26 2016 05:09 Lorch wrote:
On January 26 2016 03:26 Musicus wrote:
octoshape infiniteHD .exe


IF this is truly based on octoshape lmfao. I might be mixing things up, but I'm like 99% sure I used to use this to watch MLG live streams back in 08 or 09. Really shitty stuff given that it used p2p so each viewer downloads and uploads the stream at the same time. End result is that your internet is pretty much unusable while watching. Even back then everyone was begging MLG to go back to their old player. Guess history is repeating itself.
I don't care much since I only watch live for finals nowadays, but damn I'd never ever want to go back to octoshape, not even for something as awesome as Starleague.


DingIt doesn't use the P2P system.

But it's built into the plugin right? With no guarantee that one day the switch won't be flipped?

It's not, it's an entirely seperate plugin from the P2P thing. See R1CH's comments regarding DingIt already posted on this page.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/2ws3lf/qa_about_dingit_the_new_streaming_service_on_the/couep3w
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/40wulu/ssl_only_on_dingit_no_twitch_and_azubu/cyyb7ba
Plugin is legit and basically just an annoyance.

Where's their p2p plugin? If I go directly to octoshape there aren't different plugins, there's only one.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-25 21:49:12
January 25 2016 21:46 GMT
#59
On January 26 2016 06:43 TheWinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2016 06:34 Elentos wrote:
On January 26 2016 06:30 TheWinks wrote:
On January 26 2016 05:29 madals wrote:
On January 26 2016 05:09 Lorch wrote:
On January 26 2016 03:26 Musicus wrote:
octoshape infiniteHD .exe


IF this is truly based on octoshape lmfao. I might be mixing things up, but I'm like 99% sure I used to use this to watch MLG live streams back in 08 or 09. Really shitty stuff given that it used p2p so each viewer downloads and uploads the stream at the same time. End result is that your internet is pretty much unusable while watching. Even back then everyone was begging MLG to go back to their old player. Guess history is repeating itself.
I don't care much since I only watch live for finals nowadays, but damn I'd never ever want to go back to octoshape, not even for something as awesome as Starleague.


DingIt doesn't use the P2P system.

But it's built into the plugin right? With no guarantee that one day the switch won't be flipped?

It's not, it's an entirely seperate plugin from the P2P thing. See R1CH's comments regarding DingIt already posted on this page.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/2ws3lf/qa_about_dingit_the_new_streaming_service_on_the/couep3w
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/40wulu/ssl_only_on_dingit_no_twitch_and_azubu/cyyb7ba
Plugin is legit and basically just an annoyance.

Where's their p2p plugin? If I go directly to octoshape there aren't different plugins, there's only one.

Good question. They might have taken it out for being outdated (or the bad reputation), I have no idea.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
ilikeredheads
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1995 Posts
January 25 2016 21:48 GMT
#60
I'll stick to watching the VoDs. No one should have to download a plugin (and a potentially vulnerable one) just to watch a stream when all other platforms doesn't have that.

I'm also not too happy that Spotv all of a sudden switch to Dingit without any prior announcement. SSL started on Azubu and then it got switched to dingit. It just felt like a bait and switch.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 239
CosmosSc2 59
RuFF_SC2 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1937
GuemChi 1315
Artosis 617
910 42
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
League of Legends
JimRising 836
Counter-Strike
taco 252
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox679
Other Games
summit1g7878
Day[9].tv725
shahzam662
C9.Mang0301
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
• Shiphtur687
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 1m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.