• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:15
CEST 17:15
KST 00:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9916 users

Blizzard Reportedly Radically Overhauling WCS - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
827 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 42 Next All
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
December 12 2015 00:26 GMT
#141
On December 12 2015 09:23 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 08:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 08:54 Hider wrote:
I am surprised how many people actually think Blizzard is doing this because they think it will improve the esport-scene. I think it's much more likely that this comes as a result of pressure from organizers. Viewer numbers aren't good and I expect that ESL/Dreamhack all were considering to not have Starcraft at their events/not run WCS.

Hence Blizzard opted to cut down on the WCS spending and pay organizers to continue to run Starcraft tournaments. And obviously if Koreans could participate in those events, it would absolutely ruin any type of hope for foreigners, hence they made a strong region lock.


That's incredibly fucking stupid though, because doing so is to claim that more people are in favor of foreigners winning Koreanless tournaments than people who want to watch the highest quality of play.


You can watch that in GSL/SSL.

The difference there is that you actually get to watch the top A korean players vs each other instead of the second-best koreans facing each other.


I'll watch "second best" Koreans over foreigners every day of the week. Third best, too.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
December 12 2015 00:26 GMT
#142
On December 12 2015 09:24 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 09:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:21 Die4Ever wrote:
This would mean we get like at least 5 foreigners at Blizzcon? I don't like it. And wait, that also means the international tournaments won't have many Koreans? What would even be the point in watching...?

As I understand it we getting 6-7

Polt, Hydra, and violet have visas, so we might only get 5 foreigners. Too many either way.


Violet is pretty average. I think plenty of other foreigners would do better than him. But yeah, obviously it sucks
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
December 12 2015 00:27 GMT
#143
On December 12 2015 09:14 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Catz says we should chill



Yeh I expect that they will combine the ladder in some way here. Perhaps a monthly ladder tournament with top 16 in NA/EU region to replace WCS.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-12 00:27:59
December 12 2015 00:27 GMT
#144
On December 12 2015 09:25 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 09:22 Boucot wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:18 ZAiNs wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:15 ZAiNs wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:13 Cricketer12 wrote:
Hey guys, remember 2013 when WCS was good?

Or 2015 which had the best WCS and the best Blizzcon .

I disagree 100% although 2015 had the best finals, the rest of the tournament was rather lackluster

I think it objectively had the most skillful line-up. I thought the quality of games in general were also the best, but that is beside the point.

I think the highest number of good matches was at BlizzCon 2014 but the best final was obviously sOs vs Life in 2015.


best story was in 2013, but it was never told. RIP duckdeok.

one game away and we were looking at a very real possibility of sOs v Duck just to fuck with all the casual fans

Die4ever is assuming Polt/Hydra/one more (maybe Stardust or DRG?) take 3 spots.

what happened to SD haven't seen him in awhile?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
December 12 2015 00:27 GMT
#145
On December 12 2015 09:26 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 09:23 Hider wrote:
On December 12 2015 08:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 08:54 Hider wrote:
I am surprised how many people actually think Blizzard is doing this because they think it will improve the esport-scene. I think it's much more likely that this comes as a result of pressure from organizers. Viewer numbers aren't good and I expect that ESL/Dreamhack all were considering to not have Starcraft at their events/not run WCS.

Hence Blizzard opted to cut down on the WCS spending and pay organizers to continue to run Starcraft tournaments. And obviously if Koreans could participate in those events, it would absolutely ruin any type of hope for foreigners, hence they made a strong region lock.


That's incredibly fucking stupid though, because doing so is to claim that more people are in favor of foreigners winning Koreanless tournaments than people who want to watch the highest quality of play.


You can watch that in GSL/SSL.

The difference there is that you actually get to watch the top A korean players vs each other instead of the second-best koreans facing each other.


I'll watch "second best" Koreans over foreigners every day of the week. Third best, too.


Good for you.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
December 12 2015 00:28 GMT
#146
On December 12 2015 09:22 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I tend to trust CatZ about SC2's greater interests. Let's wait and see.

Catz has his teams interests in mind, and changes like this would probably help a player like Hydra immensely
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
December 12 2015 00:28 GMT
#147
On December 12 2015 09:26 Nakajin wrote:
So is there going to be a WCS league or it is only weekend event?

If everything in the article is true, WCS Premier League is dead, the only league formats surviving are the Korean ones.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
December 12 2015 00:28 GMT
#148
On December 12 2015 09:25 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 09:24 stuchiu wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:21 Die4Ever wrote:
This would mean we get like at least 5 foreigners at Blizzcon? I don't like it. And wait, that also means the international tournaments won't have many Koreans? What would even be the point in watching...?

As I understand it we getting 6-7


Die4ever is assuming Polt/Hydra/one more (maybe Stardust or DRG?) take 3 spots.

Violet was my other, which is why I said at least 5, but probably 6, probably not 7 or 8

The viOLet of this year was worse than a lot of foreigners though.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
December 12 2015 00:29 GMT
#149
On December 12 2015 09:27 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 09:25 stuchiu wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:22 Boucot wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:18 ZAiNs wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:15 ZAiNs wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:13 Cricketer12 wrote:
Hey guys, remember 2013 when WCS was good?

Or 2015 which had the best WCS and the best Blizzcon .

I disagree 100% although 2015 had the best finals, the rest of the tournament was rather lackluster

I think it objectively had the most skillful line-up. I thought the quality of games in general were also the best, but that is beside the point.

I think the highest number of good matches was at BlizzCon 2014 but the best final was obviously sOs vs Life in 2015.


best story was in 2013, but it was never told. RIP duckdeok.



Show nested quote +
Die4ever is assuming Polt/Hydra/one more (maybe Stardust or DRG?) take 3 spots.

what happened to SD haven't seen him in awhile?

Left mYi and wanted to switch to heroes of the storm I think
Neosteel Enthusiast
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
December 12 2015 00:29 GMT
#150
On December 12 2015 09:27 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 09:26 pure.Wasted wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:23 Hider wrote:
On December 12 2015 08:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 08:54 Hider wrote:
I am surprised how many people actually think Blizzard is doing this because they think it will improve the esport-scene. I think it's much more likely that this comes as a result of pressure from organizers. Viewer numbers aren't good and I expect that ESL/Dreamhack all were considering to not have Starcraft at their events/not run WCS.

Hence Blizzard opted to cut down on the WCS spending and pay organizers to continue to run Starcraft tournaments. And obviously if Koreans could participate in those events, it would absolutely ruin any type of hope for foreigners, hence they made a strong region lock.


That's incredibly fucking stupid though, because doing so is to claim that more people are in favor of foreigners winning Koreanless tournaments than people who want to watch the highest quality of play.


You can watch that in GSL/SSL.

The difference there is that you actually get to watch the top A korean players vs each other instead of the second-best koreans facing each other.


I'll watch "second best" Koreans over foreigners every day of the week. Third best, too.


Good for you.


You make it sound like plummeting IEM/DH viewership would be exclusively the problem of Korean elitists.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
December 12 2015 00:29 GMT
#151
On December 12 2015 09:28 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 09:25 Die4Ever wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:24 stuchiu wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:21 Die4Ever wrote:
This would mean we get like at least 5 foreigners at Blizzcon? I don't like it. And wait, that also means the international tournaments won't have many Koreans? What would even be the point in watching...?

As I understand it we getting 6-7


Die4ever is assuming Polt/Hydra/one more (maybe Stardust or DRG?) take 3 spots.

Violet was my other, which is why I said at least 5, but probably 6, probably not 7 or 8

The viOLet of this year was worse than a lot of foreigners though.

He might return to form. But you forgot about TRUE who joined psiStorm to play WCS so I'd assume they'd get him a visa.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
December 12 2015 00:30 GMT
#152
On December 12 2015 09:29 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 09:27 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:25 stuchiu wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:22 Boucot wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:18 ZAiNs wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:15 ZAiNs wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:13 Cricketer12 wrote:
Hey guys, remember 2013 when WCS was good?

Or 2015 which had the best WCS and the best Blizzcon .

I disagree 100% although 2015 had the best finals, the rest of the tournament was rather lackluster

I think it objectively had the most skillful line-up. I thought the quality of games in general were also the best, but that is beside the point.

I think the highest number of good matches was at BlizzCon 2014 but the best final was obviously sOs vs Life in 2015.


best story was in 2013, but it was never told. RIP duckdeok.



Die4ever is assuming Polt/Hydra/one more (maybe Stardust or DRG?) take 3 spots.

what happened to SD haven't seen him in awhile?

Left mYi and wanted to switch to heroes of the storm I think

He's kinda in a limbo and doesn't truly know what to do with himself.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
December 12 2015 00:30 GMT
#153
On December 12 2015 09:29 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 09:27 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:25 stuchiu wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:22 Boucot wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:18 ZAiNs wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:15 ZAiNs wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:13 Cricketer12 wrote:
Hey guys, remember 2013 when WCS was good?

Or 2015 which had the best WCS and the best Blizzcon .

I disagree 100% although 2015 had the best finals, the rest of the tournament was rather lackluster

I think it objectively had the most skillful line-up. I thought the quality of games in general were also the best, but that is beside the point.

I think the highest number of good matches was at BlizzCon 2014 but the best final was obviously sOs vs Life in 2015.


best story was in 2013, but it was never told. RIP duckdeok.



Die4ever is assuming Polt/Hydra/one more (maybe Stardust or DRG?) take 3 spots.

what happened to SD haven't seen him in awhile?

Left mYi and wanted to switch to heroes of the storm I think

D: thats rather unfortunate
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 12 2015 00:30 GMT
#154
On December 12 2015 09:28 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 09:25 Die4Ever wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:24 stuchiu wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:21 Die4Ever wrote:
This would mean we get like at least 5 foreigners at Blizzcon? I don't like it. And wait, that also means the international tournaments won't have many Koreans? What would even be the point in watching...?

As I understand it we getting 6-7


Die4ever is assuming Polt/Hydra/one more (maybe Stardust or DRG?) take 3 spots.

Violet was my other, which is why I said at least 5, but probably 6, probably not 7 or 8

The viOLet of this year was worse than a lot of foreigners though.

Yea I know, that's why I said "at least 5 foreigners", gotta count even the slim chances lol.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
December 12 2015 00:31 GMT
#155
On December 12 2015 09:30 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 09:28 Boucot wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:25 Die4Ever wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:24 stuchiu wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:22 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:21 Die4Ever wrote:
This would mean we get like at least 5 foreigners at Blizzcon? I don't like it. And wait, that also means the international tournaments won't have many Koreans? What would even be the point in watching...?

As I understand it we getting 6-7


Die4ever is assuming Polt/Hydra/one more (maybe Stardust or DRG?) take 3 spots.

Violet was my other, which is why I said at least 5, but probably 6, probably not 7 or 8

The viOLet of this year was worse than a lot of foreigners though.

Yea I know, that's why I said "at least 5 foreigners", gotta count even the slim chances lol.

regardless, it will be far too many wasted spots end of story.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Gullis
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden740 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-12 00:34:54
December 12 2015 00:33 GMT
#156
On December 12 2015 09:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 09:27 Hider wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:26 pure.Wasted wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:23 Hider wrote:
On December 12 2015 08:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 08:54 Hider wrote:
I am surprised how many people actually think Blizzard is doing this because they think it will improve the esport-scene. I think it's much more likely that this comes as a result of pressure from organizers. Viewer numbers aren't good and I expect that ESL/Dreamhack all were considering to not have Starcraft at their events/not run WCS.

Hence Blizzard opted to cut down on the WCS spending and pay organizers to continue to run Starcraft tournaments. And obviously if Koreans could participate in those events, it would absolutely ruin any type of hope for foreigners, hence they made a strong region lock.


That's incredibly fucking stupid though, because doing so is to claim that more people are in favor of foreigners winning Koreanless tournaments than people who want to watch the highest quality of play.


You can watch that in GSL/SSL.

The difference there is that you actually get to watch the top A korean players vs each other instead of the second-best koreans facing each other.


I'll watch "second best" Koreans over foreigners every day of the week. Third best, too.


Good for you.


You make it sound like plummeting IEM/DH viewership would be exclusively the problem of Korean elitists.


I got no statistic so I am probably wrong, but I got the impression WCS had way more viewers than GSL?

But tbh, is it really fun to watch a dreamhack with sOs or innovation going there?
All we will get to see is onesided stomps until they happen to meet each other (and kespa rarely allows more than 2-3 players going to those events)
I would rather eat than see my children starve.
ChillingFrog89
Profile Joined October 2015
25 Posts
December 12 2015 00:34 GMT
#157
Thank you blizzard for reviving the dream of more foreigners going to blizzcon just to be destroyed by the kespa koreans. more games like lilbow vs Life for blizzcon!
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
December 12 2015 00:35 GMT
#158
Can't believe this is community news. It's the same fucking rumors we had days ago jammed into an article.... What happened about waiting for Blizzard to announce how things will work?

If anybody thinks there will be GSL/SSL and then DH/IEM/RB with no koreans and that's it you really don't know Blizzard. Why can't we just wait for the official announcement. I can completely see the things said in the article being true, but I am also certain that there is a ton of stuff missing and this panic is for nothing.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-12 00:41:40
December 12 2015 00:35 GMT
#159
On December 12 2015 09:33 Gullis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2015 09:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:27 Hider wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:26 pure.Wasted wrote:
On December 12 2015 09:23 Hider wrote:
On December 12 2015 08:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
On December 12 2015 08:54 Hider wrote:
I am surprised how many people actually think Blizzard is doing this because they think it will improve the esport-scene. I think it's much more likely that this comes as a result of pressure from organizers. Viewer numbers aren't good and I expect that ESL/Dreamhack all were considering to not have Starcraft at their events/not run WCS.

Hence Blizzard opted to cut down on the WCS spending and pay organizers to continue to run Starcraft tournaments. And obviously if Koreans could participate in those events, it would absolutely ruin any type of hope for foreigners, hence they made a strong region lock.


That's incredibly fucking stupid though, because doing so is to claim that more people are in favor of foreigners winning Koreanless tournaments than people who want to watch the highest quality of play.


You can watch that in GSL/SSL.

The difference there is that you actually get to watch the top A korean players vs each other instead of the second-best koreans facing each other.


I'll watch "second best" Koreans over foreigners every day of the week. Third best, too.


Good for you.


You make it sound like plummeting IEM/DH viewership would be exclusively the problem of Korean elitists.


I got no statistic so I am probably wrong, but I got the impression WCS had way more viewers than GSL?

But tbh, is it really fun to watch a dreamhack with sOs or innovation going there?
All we will get to see is onesided stomps until they happen to meet each other (and kespa rarely allows more than 2-3 players going to those events)


Because GSL was on 11am CET while WCS was on 4+pm mostly.
No wonder that the Western viewership was bigger during WCS.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-12 00:39:16
December 12 2015 00:35 GMT
#160
maybe, just maybe stop the outrage until the actual news comes out ?!

they might have revamped the system in a way that benefits everyone.

but ya, i can see why desperation is more fun
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech166
Codebar 42
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1057
Mini 918
Soma 761
actioN 462
Rush 384
Light 332
Horang2 316
Stork 276
BeSt 266
Larva 266
[ Show more ]
Snow 236
ggaemo 236
hero 226
Killer 111
firebathero 111
Barracks 110
Aegong 102
Sea.KH 85
Zeus 79
Dewaltoss 68
Shine 61
JYJ 48
soO 43
Sexy 37
Sharp 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 17
Rock 17
sorry 13
Trap 13
Sacsri 11
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
qojqva1794
Dendi674
420jenkins156
Counter-Strike
Fnx 793
x6flipin439
fl0m69
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4962
Khaldor578
Other Games
gofns46850
singsing1585
B2W.Neo886
byalli502
Lowko369
Mlord264
DeMusliM211
Livibee189
KnowMe180
Liquid`VortiX160
ArmadaUGS96
Trikslyr32
Chillindude16
Railgan15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
WardiTV228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream195
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH134
• StrangeGG 68
• mYiSmile118
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV386
League of Legends
• Nemesis2229
• Jankos1805
• TFBlade571
Other Games
• Shiphtur75
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 46m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 46m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.