• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:13
CEST 18:13
KST 01:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8023 users

LotV Cinematic and Release Date - Page 17

Forum Index > SC2 General
357 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
September 17 2015 14:07 GMT
#321
On September 17 2015 22:35 -Archangel- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 19:28 deacon.frost wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:53 nimdil wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:34 -Archangel- wrote:
In case this was not posted already:

HOW IT SHOULD BE:
+ Show Spoiler +

lol. Also if you think about it it's cute that you're retaking freaking planet with like 30 people tops. If you think about it - US sent nearly 200k troopers to conquer Iraq - Protoss vs Zerg should be a lot more even fight so even assuming that protoss are more of "heavy" trooper, we should see mass recall of like 100k zaelots (which admittedly would be cool to see).

Well I guess that's not the only pylon on the planet. Generation Kill was about few marines invading Iraq but there were others too

On September 17 2015 10:40 lpunatic wrote:
On September 17 2015 10:32 HiTeK532 wrote:
"they could not shatter our unity."

Wait what? the Protoss spent more time fighting themselves than they did the Zerg.
It's the primary reason they couldn't fight the Zerg they were too busy with civil wars between the player and Aldaris while the Zerg were invading Aiur and Shakuras.


That's exactly what I thought. I guess they eventually united against the common enemy?

I thought it was about their unity in Khala, not about their unity as a race...

I would say it is probably more about unity in smoking pot in the writer's rooms at Blizzard.

Or that. But hey, c'mon, remember the start of HotS? And then "it was just a dream" with waking Sarah. And later "it wasn't a dream at all, it was a vision!" with ending of HotS

ANYWAY! This video doesn't answer the most crucial question of LotV - Will I see the wedding of Sarah and Jim?! I am expecting happy end and free Aiur with wedding seems very good to me! I was really disappointed by the ending scene of HotS. Tears were shed and I was pissed when Sarah just flew away from Jim.

In reality I would like to have multiple endings - super happy ending, Jim & Sarah together, free universe from Xel'naga, happy Protoss on free Aiur(ending #1). Then another ending(#2) with Sarah sacrificing herself to stop Amon so I can cry again And then the famous ending(#3) of the Protoss mini-campaign from WoL - we failed, just create the archives. Because the mission is so much fun
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
September 17 2015 14:08 GMT
#322
Civil war against Aldaris ? x.x wtf he found out Kerrigan is controlling the Dark Templar through their Matriarch. Worst mission I had to do ever, cause I knew he was right and then Kerrigan kills him and as a result Fenix dies too and she basically destroys any of her opposition.

Also Zealots are chickens, that have an emergency teleport if they get to heavily wounded. And if the wounds are to severe they let themself be integrated into a Dragoon.

I mean their death animation was always about that teleport and not being a blue blooded pile on the ground.
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
September 17 2015 14:31 GMT
#323
On September 17 2015 23:08 FeyFey wrote:
Civil war against Aldaris ? x.x wtf he found out Kerrigan is controlling the Dark Templar through their Matriarch. Worst mission I had to do ever, cause I knew he was right and then Kerrigan kills him and as a result Fenix dies too and she basically destroys any of her opposition.

Also Zealots are chickens, that have an emergency teleport if they get to heavily wounded. And if the wounds are to severe they let themself be integrated into a Dragoon.

I mean their death animation was always about that teleport and not being a blue blooded pile on the ground.

They are not chickens! They have the courage to return and sacrifice again! No PTSD, only courage(sigh, we cannot hold ).
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
September 17 2015 14:36 GMT
#324
On September 17 2015 23:07 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 22:35 -Archangel- wrote:
On September 17 2015 19:28 deacon.frost wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:53 nimdil wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:34 -Archangel- wrote:
In case this was not posted already:

HOW IT SHOULD BE:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKNj61RS5-I

lol. Also if you think about it it's cute that you're retaking freaking planet with like 30 people tops. If you think about it - US sent nearly 200k troopers to conquer Iraq - Protoss vs Zerg should be a lot more even fight so even assuming that protoss are more of "heavy" trooper, we should see mass recall of like 100k zaelots (which admittedly would be cool to see).

Well I guess that's not the only pylon on the planet. Generation Kill was about few marines invading Iraq but there were others too

On September 17 2015 10:40 lpunatic wrote:
On September 17 2015 10:32 HiTeK532 wrote:
"they could not shatter our unity."

Wait what? the Protoss spent more time fighting themselves than they did the Zerg.
It's the primary reason they couldn't fight the Zerg they were too busy with civil wars between the player and Aldaris while the Zerg were invading Aiur and Shakuras.


That's exactly what I thought. I guess they eventually united against the common enemy?

I thought it was about their unity in Khala, not about their unity as a race...

I would say it is probably more about unity in smoking pot in the writer's rooms at Blizzard.

Or that. But hey, c'mon, remember the start of HotS? And then "it was just a dream" with waking Sarah. And later "it wasn't a dream at all, it was a vision!" with ending of HotS

ANYWAY! This video doesn't answer the most crucial question of LotV - Will I see the wedding of Sarah and Jim?! I am expecting happy end and free Aiur with wedding seems very good to me! I was really disappointed by the ending scene of HotS. Tears were shed and I was pissed when Sarah just flew away from Jim.

In reality I would like to have multiple endings - super happy ending, Jim & Sarah together, free universe from Xel'naga, happy Protoss on free Aiur(ending #1). Then another ending(#2) with Sarah sacrificing herself to stop Amon so I can cry again And then the famous ending(#3) of the Protoss mini-campaign from WoL - we failed, just create the archives. Because the mission is so much fun

And the secret final mission where you discover the nel'zaga, a protoss/terran hybrid race. In sc3 expect the siege colossus.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
September 17 2015 14:40 GMT
#325
On September 17 2015 23:36 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 23:07 deacon.frost wrote:
On September 17 2015 22:35 -Archangel- wrote:
On September 17 2015 19:28 deacon.frost wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:53 nimdil wrote:
On September 16 2015 18:34 -Archangel- wrote:
In case this was not posted already:

HOW IT SHOULD BE:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKNj61RS5-I

lol. Also if you think about it it's cute that you're retaking freaking planet with like 30 people tops. If you think about it - US sent nearly 200k troopers to conquer Iraq - Protoss vs Zerg should be a lot more even fight so even assuming that protoss are more of "heavy" trooper, we should see mass recall of like 100k zaelots (which admittedly would be cool to see).

Well I guess that's not the only pylon on the planet. Generation Kill was about few marines invading Iraq but there were others too

On September 17 2015 10:40 lpunatic wrote:
On September 17 2015 10:32 HiTeK532 wrote:
"they could not shatter our unity."

Wait what? the Protoss spent more time fighting themselves than they did the Zerg.
It's the primary reason they couldn't fight the Zerg they were too busy with civil wars between the player and Aldaris while the Zerg were invading Aiur and Shakuras.


That's exactly what I thought. I guess they eventually united against the common enemy?

I thought it was about their unity in Khala, not about their unity as a race...

I would say it is probably more about unity in smoking pot in the writer's rooms at Blizzard.

Or that. But hey, c'mon, remember the start of HotS? And then "it was just a dream" with waking Sarah. And later "it wasn't a dream at all, it was a vision!" with ending of HotS

ANYWAY! This video doesn't answer the most crucial question of LotV - Will I see the wedding of Sarah and Jim?! I am expecting happy end and free Aiur with wedding seems very good to me! I was really disappointed by the ending scene of HotS. Tears were shed and I was pissed when Sarah just flew away from Jim.

In reality I would like to have multiple endings - super happy ending, Jim & Sarah together, free universe from Xel'naga, happy Protoss on free Aiur(ending #1). Then another ending(#2) with Sarah sacrificing herself to stop Amon so I can cry again And then the famous ending(#3) of the Protoss mini-campaign from WoL - we failed, just create the archives. Because the mission is so much fun

And the secret final mission where you discover the nel'zaga, a protoss/terran hybrid race. In sc3 expect the siege colossus.

Yup, Terran Zerg hybrid bred by Jim and Sarah is a part of the happy ending
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
dust7
Profile Joined March 2010
199 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-17 14:48:09
September 17 2015 14:47 GMT
#326
On September 17 2015 23:36 BisuDagger wrote:
And the secret final mission where you discover the nel'zaga, a protoss/terran hybrid race. In sc3 expect the siege colossus.

That would be a downgrade from regular colossus.
dust7
Profile Joined March 2010
199 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-17 14:47:54
September 17 2015 14:47 GMT
#327
doublepost
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
September 17 2015 15:33 GMT
#328
On September 17 2015 23:47 dust7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 23:36 BisuDagger wrote:
And the secret final mission where you discover the nel'zaga, a protoss/terran hybrid race. In sc3 expect the siege colossus.

That would be a downgrade from regular colossus.

It's a siege tank that fires the colossus in a ball and the colossus explodes like a revear scarab and lasers swiping in all directions. Definitely a nerf.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
September 17 2015 16:39 GMT
#329
On September 18 2015 00:33 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2015 23:47 dust7 wrote:
On September 17 2015 23:36 BisuDagger wrote:
And the secret final mission where you discover the nel'zaga, a protoss/terran hybrid race. In sc3 expect the siege colossus.

That would be a downgrade from regular colossus.

It's a siege tank that fires the colossus in a ball and the colossus explodes like a revear scarab and lasers swiping in all directions. Definitely a nerf.

Also the siege tank is on a colossus so it can be sieged and walk cliffs up and down! :-)
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
September 21 2015 04:46 GMT
#330
On September 18 2015 01:39 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 00:33 BisuDagger wrote:
On September 17 2015 23:47 dust7 wrote:
On September 17 2015 23:36 BisuDagger wrote:
And the secret final mission where you discover the nel'zaga, a protoss/terran hybrid race. In sc3 expect the siege colossus.

That would be a downgrade from regular colossus.

It's a siege tank that fires the colossus in a ball and the colossus explodes like a revear scarab and lasers swiping in all directions. Definitely a nerf.

Also the siege tank is on a colossus so it can be sieged and walk cliffs up and down! :-)

Sounds awfully familiar to something we've already seen...
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
iloveav
Profile Joined November 2008
Poland1483 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-21 07:25:01
September 21 2015 07:23 GMT
#331
The cinematic is great, thou I gotta say I liked HOTS much more:
Hype apart, we only got to see few units fighting. Also, what exactly happened to the archon? It seems like it imploded and took the ultra with it?

Id like it more if the archon would not fight in melle range, as the way I see an archon is to create psionic waves rather than electricity based melle atacks.
I did like A LOT how the warp in pylon looked. Thats EXACTLY how it is supposed to look, like a black hole warping in, not the sc2 weird mine craft blocks coming together :D.

EDIT: Also, I thought that now, since Kerrigan is no longer EVIL (Ill laught my ass of if she is trolling everyone AGAIN), why are the zerg fighting the protoss?
aka LRM)Cats_Paw.
moofang
Profile Joined June 2011
508 Posts
September 21 2015 08:59 GMT
#332
On September 21 2015 16:23 iloveav wrote:
EDIT: Also, I thought that now, since Kerrigan is no longer EVIL (Ill laught my ass of if she is trolling everyone AGAIN), why are the zerg fighting the protoss?


Pretty sure the zerg on aiur are still rogue and leaderless. Don't think Kerrigan has control over the entire swarm after the events of HOTS.
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
September 21 2015 09:11 GMT
#333
On September 21 2015 16:23 iloveav wrote:
The cinematic is great, thou I gotta say I liked HOTS much more:
Hype apart, we only got to see few units fighting. Also, what exactly happened to the archon? It seems like it imploded and took the ultra with it?

Id like it more if the archon would not fight in melle range, as the way I see an archon is to create psionic waves rather than electricity based melle atacks.
I did like A LOT how the warp in pylon looked. Thats EXACTLY how it is supposed to look, like a black hole warping in, not the sc2 weird mine craft blocks coming together :D.

EDIT: Also, I thought that now, since Kerrigan is no longer EVIL (Ill laught my ass of if she is trolling everyone AGAIN), why are the zerg fighting the protoss?

My lore isn't that good, but if I am wrong someone will correct me, so IIRC:
1) Archon is unstable so after a while they "implode". It's good for storytelling because archons have huge power and can have MORE templars than two(in some story there was a 7 templar archon I think). They are that much overpowered that they shine 1 000 times lighter so they burn 1 000 times faster
(also the funny theory is that they went back in time to save John Connor )
2) At the beginning archon used this attack to kill zerglings. I loved it so much! And then 1v1 vs Ultralisk.
3) Not sure now, but I think that on the top details it looks this way, now I have to look at it at home(I play on high since setting is shared and my second PC cannot handle ultra settings as the main does).
4) Kerrigan owns hers swarm only, the rest of the Zerg is owned by their brood mothers(e.g. Zagara) or they are just without any leadership. Since the overmind on Aiur was destroyed
+ Show Spoiler +


I say it's the latter Only the Overmind was controlling the whole Zerg

I hope I remember everything properly
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Mahiriens
Profile Joined September 2015
Finland12 Posts
September 22 2015 11:34 GMT
#334
Imo this trailer is obviously about the very start of the re-invasion of aiur, the first scouting force thats trying to set up a vantage point on the surface. Since the campaign will probably revolve alot around retaking aiur it wouldnt make sense to show the full-scale invasion right in the trailer since that probably comes later down the road, And the cinematics have always been these sorts of foreshadowing buildups to the actual story, except hots but that was kerrigans dream after all.
Jornada
Profile Joined February 2012
United States223 Posts
September 23 2015 12:56 GMT
#335
Did anyone else scream ENTARO ADUN!!! at the end of this trailer! OMG!!! I love the Protoss race!!
www.twitch.tv/jornada28 Master Protoss. Follow me on Twitter for SC2 Updates https://twitter.com/#!/elelvlent
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
September 23 2015 13:51 GMT
#336
On September 21 2015 13:46 digmouse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2015 01:39 deacon.frost wrote:
On September 18 2015 00:33 BisuDagger wrote:
On September 17 2015 23:47 dust7 wrote:
On September 17 2015 23:36 BisuDagger wrote:
And the secret final mission where you discover the nel'zaga, a protoss/terran hybrid race. In sc3 expect the siege colossus.

That would be a downgrade from regular colossus.

It's a siege tank that fires the colossus in a ball and the colossus explodes like a revear scarab and lasers swiping in all directions. Definitely a nerf.

Also the siege tank is on a colossus so it can be sieged and walk cliffs up and down! :-)

Sounds awfully familiar to something we've already seen...

Of course, I always said that Zerg needs for LotV a "Hannibal upgrade" for Ultralisks based on the roach-hydra unit. After the upgrade Ulralisk can have a queen riding on Ultra's back and giving it AA protection/transfuses. With this upgrade Ultralisk can go up/down cliffs the same way Colossus can.
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-23 14:03:47
September 23 2015 14:01 GMT
#337
On September 17 2015 23:08 FeyFey wrote:
Civil war against Aldaris ? x.x wtf he found out Kerrigan is controlling the Dark Templar through their Matriarch. Worst mission I had to do ever, cause I knew he was right and then Kerrigan kills him and as a result Fenix dies too and she basically destroys any of her opposition.

Also Zealots are chickens, that have an emergency teleport if they get to heavily wounded. And if the wounds are to severe they let themself be integrated into a Dragoon.

I mean their death animation was always about that teleport and not being a blue blooded pile on the ground.


I'm suddenly reminded of this thread

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=86507

more specifically this post.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
addn1s
Profile Joined July 2015
Japan39 Posts
September 27 2015 17:58 GMT
#338
good trailer better than 2nd part hearth of the swarm
GohgamX
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1096 Posts
September 27 2015 18:08 GMT
#339
These trailers never disappoint, would've been nice to see some air support at the end though. Love carriers!
Time is a great teacher, unfortunate that it kills all its pupils ...
SeriousLus
Profile Joined July 2012
169 Posts
September 28 2015 13:50 GMT
#340
the scope was quite underwhelmig - fight was nice, quality is typical Blizzard perfection..
but i was hoping for a bit more in every aspect.. the entire thing was 1 warped in pylon then 10-15 Zealots.. i thought they would continue the space teaser with thousands of zealots and shit..
I WANTED EPICNESS
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM415
TaKeTV 64
BRAT_OK 28
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 415
ProTech139
TKL 89
UpATreeSC 61
Rex 37
Codebar 29
BRAT_OK 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1286
Shuttle 1067
EffOrt 502
ggaemo 341
Mini 327
Stork 264
firebathero 189
Light 175
Dewaltoss 118
Rush 92
[ Show more ]
Barracks 88
910 73
Zeus 56
sorry 51
Shinee 47
Killer 46
Hyun 45
Shine 42
Mong 41
ToSsGirL 23
Bale 22
Aegong 19
soO 19
Sexy 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Trap 11
yabsab 11
Sacsri 10
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4544
Dendi2030
BananaSlamJamma413
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 732
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes617
Other Games
singsing2045
Liquid`RaSZi1907
hiko1167
B2W.Neo1089
Liquid`VortiX245
ArmadaUGS174
Sick168
Trikslyr43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream527
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile135
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2566
• TFBlade867
Other Games
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 47m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.