• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:38
CEST 10:38
KST 17:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11782 users

Starcraft II Patch v2.1.9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Normal
masterrn
Profile Joined January 2015
72 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-25 01:57:21
March 24 2015 17:19 GMT
#1
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/18446033/starcraft-ii-219-patch-notes-3-24-2015

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Patch 2.1.9 is being distributed to all regions throughout the day, and may not be live in your region yet. Please read on to check out the full patch notes.

StarCraft II 2.1.9 Patch Notes

General
•Warcraft III Assets •We’ve introduced over three thousand new assets from the Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne.
•To gain access to these assets, launch the StarCraft II Editor and add the following dependency:
  • Warcraft III (Data Mod)
  • File > Dependencies
  • Click ‘Add Other’
  • Select the ‘Battle.net’ tab
  • Click ‘Log In’ and enter your Battle.net account information
  • Double click on Warcraft III (Data Mod)




Arcade and Custom Game Lobby Changes
•Hosts will be able to remove players who have a pending invite.
•If a player fails to accept an invite, additional invites from that player will be delayed.
•The duration of a pending invite has been dramatically reduced.

WCS Observer Interface
•We’ve made several improvements to the WCS Observer Interface
•Minerals, Gas, army count, and worker count can now be displayed simultaneously.
•Unit wireframes are now displayed for single or group selection.
•Information is displayed more consistently, making it easier for tournament organizers to display auxiliary information.
•Hot keys have been improved and simplified.



Bug Fixes
•Fixed an issue that could allow a player to join a private lobby when they were not friends with the host.
•Certain hotkeys in the Wings of Liberty campaign can now be remapped.
•Presence information displayed in the Friends List should now display the correct information.
•Fixed an issue where certain Nvidia drivers were causing certain textures to appear pink.
•Typical use of the middle mouse button should no longer cause the cursor to snap to the center of the screen.
mantequilla
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Turkey781 Posts
March 24 2015 17:34 GMT
#2
"Pending" is fixed. At last. Great news.
Age of Mythology forever!
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
March 25 2015 00:04 GMT
#3
Another WCS Overlay improvement. I have faith in the Schutter.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
March 25 2015 00:08 GMT
#4
WCS overlay improvement.

AT LAST !!! It was much needed...
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 25 2015 00:10 GMT
#5
Presence information displayed in the Friends List should now display the correct information.

I hope this fixes the 'plays vs AI' thing.
Neosteel Enthusiast
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13423 Posts
March 25 2015 01:55 GMT
#6
Cool changes!

I made some small edits to the OP to make it easier to read, I hope you are okay with this
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-25 02:21:00
March 25 2015 02:17 GMT
#7
Arcade change is good, but there needs to be one more. Host needs to be able to kick player, or there needs to be a lobby mechanism to kick a player. I don't know why something so basic isn't available in arcade.

but kicking the invites is a good start.
rip passion
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
March 25 2015 02:28 GMT
#8
I can't wait for all the Arcade maps that will hopefully be coming out with these WC3 assets, especially any WC3 or Dota1 remakes.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
Uvantak
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Uruguay1381 Posts
March 25 2015 02:46 GMT
#9
WAAARCRAFT ASSETS! Yes! ^.^

[image loading]
@Kantuva | Mapmaker | KTVMaps.wordpress.com | Check my profile to see my TL map threads, and you can search for KTV in the Custom Games section to play them.
ElMeanYo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1032 Posts
March 25 2015 03:01 GMT
#10
Wheres the balance changes? Wasn't there supposed to be SH and Raven changes in here?
“The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
March 25 2015 03:09 GMT
#11
Balance patch will be dispatched when season 1 of WCS ends, as stated by Psione.
TL+ Member
Dumbledore
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden725 Posts
March 25 2015 03:22 GMT
#12
•Typical use of the middle mouse button should no longer cause the cursor to snap to the center of the screen.

Thank God for that
Have a nice day ;)
Dan26
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Australia239 Posts
March 25 2015 06:52 GMT
#13
I have a question.

Just the other week, I was able to download only 2GB of the total file size before being allowed to play under "playable" conditions. That is the yellow marker on the download progress screen.

Over time playing multi-player only, it's downloaded as I've played another 2GB or so maybe more. As I have limited internet available at the moment, this was perfect! I could download just a small portion of the game to play 1v1, and didn't have to download 12+ GB of the game. Awesome.

Now after this patch, I need to download another 12GB to be playable???!!!!! WHY? God dammit I was enjoying multiplayer now I have to wait a couple of weeks for my monthly usage to reset for me to be able to download it.

Can I get around this?
Eat like a King, Train like a Champion, Sleep like a Baby
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
March 25 2015 07:16 GMT
#14
What exactly is assets?
Models? Units? etc?
varsovie
Profile Joined December 2013
Canada326 Posts
March 25 2015 09:12 GMT
#15
On March 25 2015 16:16 Foxxan wrote:
What exactly is assets?
Models? Units? etc?



Exactly
Velitation
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada224 Posts
March 25 2015 21:48 GMT
#16
On March 25 2015 18:12 varsovie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 16:16 Foxxan wrote:
What exactly is assets?
Models? Units? etc?



Exactly


http://us.battle.net/arcade/en/blog/17796669/warcraft-iii-assets-now-available-on-the-ptr-2-2-2015

"including new hero models for the 4 primary races, all of the original Warcraft III models including neutral creatures and their sounds as well as doodads, structures, spell effects, ambient sounds, music and custom user interfaces for each race."
HsDLTitich
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Italy831 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-25 22:33:26
March 25 2015 22:32 GMT
#17
There already is a Lost Temple (Reign of Chaos) map live on NA, as well as the Prologue from the Reign of Chaos campaign. Hoping the author of those map will keep doing those, amazing job
I used to organize tournaments for ESL Italy and referee Go4SC2s, WCSs, and IEMs for ESL SC2.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
March 25 2015 22:39 GMT
#18
observer changes! YES!
Velitation
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada224 Posts
March 25 2015 22:51 GMT
#19
On March 25 2015 15:52 Dan26 wrote:
I have a question.

Just the other week, I was able to download only 2GB of the total file size before being allowed to play under "playable" conditions. That is the yellow marker on the download progress screen.

Over time playing multi-player only, it's downloaded as I've played another 2GB or so maybe more. As I have limited internet available at the moment, this was perfect! I could download just a small portion of the game to play 1v1, and didn't have to download 12+ GB of the game. Awesome.

Now after this patch, I need to download another 12GB to be playable???!!!!! WHY? God dammit I was enjoying multiplayer now I have to wait a couple of weeks for my monthly usage to reset for me to be able to download it.

Can I get around this?


I would suggest restarting the battle.net client/ computer and/or waiting a few days. I think you might be out of luck though. I'm having to deal with data caps in Canada too, so I understand the frustration.
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
March 25 2015 23:42 GMT
#20
Mother of god


Arcade and Custom Game Lobby Changes
•Hosts will be able to remove players who have a pending invite.
•If a player fails to accept an invite, additional invites from that player will be delayed.
•The duration of a pending invite has been dramatically reduced.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
March 25 2015 23:58 GMT
#21
On March 26 2015 06:48 Velitation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 18:12 varsovie wrote:
On March 25 2015 16:16 Foxxan wrote:
What exactly is assets?
Models? Units? etc?



Exactly


http://us.battle.net/arcade/en/blog/17796669/warcraft-iii-assets-now-available-on-the-ptr-2-2-2015

"including new hero models for the 4 primary races, all of the original Warcraft III models including neutral creatures and their sounds as well as doodads, structures, spell effects, ambient sounds, music and custom user interfaces for each race."

Holy fuck..
Velitation
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada224 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-26 00:14:43
March 26 2015 00:13 GMT
#22
I'm pretty pumped. Though I wonder why they decided to go through the effort of making new hero models...

Edit: Might be assets they were building for Heroes of the Storm, and decided to put in this patch.
MrFreeman
Profile Joined January 2015
207 Posts
March 28 2015 09:21 GMT
#23
On March 25 2015 15:52 Dan26 wrote:
I have a question.

Just the other week, I was able to download only 2GB of the total file size before being allowed to play under "playable" conditions. That is the yellow marker on the download progress screen.

Over time playing multi-player only, it's downloaded as I've played another 2GB or so maybe more. As I have limited internet available at the moment, this was perfect! I could download just a small portion of the game to play 1v1, and didn't have to download 12+ GB of the game. Awesome.

Now after this patch, I need to download another 12GB to be playable???!!!!! WHY? God dammit I was enjoying multiplayer now I have to wait a couple of weeks for my monthly usage to reset for me to be able to download it.

Can I get around this?



Uninstall SC2 and install it again, You should be able to play with only small part downloaded. But I suggest you finish the update ASAP, since this problem will reoccur.
On topic: Very happy about the changes, I also like that they are still fixing WoL as well .
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
March 30 2015 19:34 GMT
#24
It's unbelievable how long it took them to fix the pending issue. But thank god it is fixed now.
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 871
Hyuk 532
soO 429
Mini 191
ZerO 121
Killer 59
Shinee 50
Mind 41
Mong 28
Bale 27
[ Show more ]
PianO 24
ZergMaN 13
HiyA 12
Terrorterran 11
yabsab 10
Dota 2
XaKoH 748
XcaliburYe335
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
byalli523
Other Games
olofmeister852
ceh9633
Happy339
crisheroes188
Livibee182
Mew2King63
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH384
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Rush1227
• Jankos1223
• Stunt418
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 23m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.