• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:28
CEST 17:28
KST 00:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8757 users

GSL Low quality Non-sub - Page 24

Forum Index > SC2 General
654 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 33 Next All
FLeK0
Profile Joined April 2010
86 Posts
January 14 2015 13:00 GMT
#461
Unfollowed them on Twitch. I used to watch GSL a lot in their gom player in 226p or whatever crap quality they had there, but in the past 2 years I moved beyond that and cannot watch something looking this bad anymore.

They could at least edit the UI to have bigger supply numbers, this is a complete scumbag way to go about esports.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 14 2015 13:20 GMT
#462
It's stupid to have low quality. That's probably the number 1 way to not get any new people to watch a StarCraft stream.
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
January 14 2015 13:44 GMT
#463
Wolf is now trying to guilt people into subscribing:



It's such a stupid move by Gom. Any new potential viewers they have will be so turned off by the potato quality that in the long run they for sure lose money by doing this. It's like they know they're going bankrupt and just want as much money as possible while they can
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Mangooze
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands301 Posts
January 14 2015 13:48 GMT
#464
Happy there is a free stream, can follow everything fine. Don't see what the big fuss is about really.
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-14 14:07:28
January 14 2015 14:05 GMT
#465
On January 14 2015 22:44 DJHelium wrote:
Wolf is now trying to guilt people into subscribing:

https://twitter.com/proxywolf/status/555356240566427649

It's such a stupid move by Gom. Any new potential viewers they have will be so turned off by the potato quality that in the long run they for sure lose money by doing this. It's like they know they're going bankrupt and just want as much money as possible while they can



Man you gotta face the reality, there aren't that many new viewers coming into SC2.

Has nothing to do with guilt tripping, but if you truly love Starcraft it should not be a problem for you to pay for the most hardcore SC2 content out there. You also gotta admit that there comes a time for corporations to make a decision: Changing the monetization theme, or downsizing/closing down.

I'm not saying that I think GSL is poor a-f, but as far as I know they've been always loyal to SC2 and even used other games (WoT) to support it.
The fact that the community is so hostile to them now is quite shocking to me.

Also people making the point about legitimacy:
Traditional sports almost always have exclusive deals for pay-to-view content, especially in soccer. Only the biggest events are free(just like in SC2!) most of the time.


EDIT: Missed half a sentence there in the second paragraph.
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
January 14 2015 14:23 GMT
#466
On January 14 2015 23:05 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 22:44 DJHelium wrote:
Wolf is now trying to guilt people into subscribing:

https://twitter.com/proxywolf/status/555356240566427649

It's such a stupid move by Gom. Any new potential viewers they have will be so turned off by the potato quality that in the long run they for sure lose money by doing this. It's like they know they're going bankrupt and just want as much money as possible while they can



Man you gotta face the reality, there aren't that many new viewers coming into SC2.

Has nothing to do with guilt tripping, but if you truly love Starcraft it should not be a problem for you to pay for the most hardcore SC2 content out there. You also gotta admit that there comes a time for corporations to make a decision: Changing the monetization theme, or downsizing/closing down.

I'm not saying that I think GSL is poor a-f, but as far as I know they've been always loyal to SC2 and even used other games (WoT) to support it.
The fact that the community is so hostile to them now is quite shocking to me.

Also people making the point about legitimacy:
Traditional sports almost always have exclusive deals for pay-to-view content, especially in soccer. Only the biggest events are free(just like in SC2!) most of the time.


EDIT: Missed half a sentence there in the second paragraph.


Would be cool to see numbers on amount of new viewers, I have no idea how the growth is for SC2. Obviously not as much as it used to be, but I bet there are still some.

I'm really thankful for Gom and what they've done for Starcraft, I just think this is a stupid move to make - both for us and themselves. Imo the only way this makes sense is if they believe they wont be able to produce content soon.

As for pay-per-view content, you have to look at your competition. I'm not sure how all the other e-sports does it, but I haven't encountered it since MLG days. No other Starcraft 2 content has a stream quality this low.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
thunder54
Profile Joined March 2011
38 Posts
January 14 2015 14:26 GMT
#467
I think wolf forgets before he went to korea gom had an awesome vod system which people were willing to pay for, the vod system was the reason so many people subscribed, gom just seems to ignore this fact.

I sometimes watch the games live, but if i was to sub it would mainly be to watch vods, but i cant without seeing spoilers, so I don't want to sub. Wolf and gom need to learn the world doesn't run off love and fairy dust you got to give people what they want if you want their money.

So now it's not worth it to me to take time out of my week to dedicate myself to watching a season of gsl games on low quality, they lose a veiwer and a customer, I will easily find something else to do with my time, if they just found a way to make a vod system work that eliminated spoilers instead of trying to force everyone to sub, they would do better.

just give the customer what they want instead of trying to shovel and guilt a shit vod system down our throats, it just reaks of desperation wouldn't be surprised if they are not doing that well financially.


FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
January 14 2015 14:45 GMT
#468
On January 14 2015 23:05 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 22:44 DJHelium wrote:
Wolf is now trying to guilt people into subscribing:

https://twitter.com/proxywolf/status/555356240566427649

It's such a stupid move by Gom. Any new potential viewers they have will be so turned off by the potato quality that in the long run they for sure lose money by doing this. It's like they know they're going bankrupt and just want as much money as possible while they can



Man you gotta face the reality, there aren't that many new viewers coming into SC2.



And thats why people are upset that Gom puts an hold to this. If you belief that surviving on the new media is only possible due to constant growth, then this move is a death sentence.
So it would be silly to subscribe if you love the game and have that standpoint.

But they aren't stopping growth, they just decide to go with Korea mostly, since that things growing like crazy since people put effort in there. Just like others put effort into the international scene and its growing there too.
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-14 14:56:09
January 14 2015 14:54 GMT
#469
I don't believe that things can only exist if they are growing. I believe thats an archaic point of view and quite frankly it's the reason many things fail in the first place.
Thats a broader topic for another day however.

The whole "sponsoring/marketing" bubble is a thing of its own.

But if you're interested in that FeyFey, since you are from Germany, look up RocketbeansTV. Especially interesting on the topic of "surviving on new media".


@thunder54:

GOM has put up a statement about that as well- their new website/system is bound to contracts and they unfortunately can not do what they would like to do with VODs. Thats how businness works sadly... If they are bound by contract to (not) do specific things, they have no choice.

@DJHelium:
I do agree that it is not beneficial for us or them, but that might just be the result of the alternatives being even worse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 14 2015 15:12 GMT
#470
On January 14 2015 23:54 KeksX wrote:
I don't believe that things can only exist if they are growing. I believe thats an archaic point of view and quite frankly it's the reason many things fail in the first place.
Thats a broader topic for another day however.

The whole "sponsoring/marketing" bubble is a thing of its own.

But if you're interested in that FeyFey, since you are from Germany, look up RocketbeansTV. Especially interesting on the topic of "surviving on new media".


@thunder54:

GOM has put up a statement about that as well- their new website/system is bound to contracts and they unfortunately can not do what they would like to do with VODs. Thats how businness works sadly... If they are bound by contract to (not) do specific things, they have no choice.

@DJHelium:
I do agree that it is not beneficial for us or them, but that might just be the result of the alternatives being even worse.

then they shouldn't be surprised when people refuse to pay for a product that is infinitely worse than before, should they?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
January 14 2015 15:12 GMT
#471
On January 15 2015 00:12 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 23:54 KeksX wrote:
I don't believe that things can only exist if they are growing. I believe thats an archaic point of view and quite frankly it's the reason many things fail in the first place.
Thats a broader topic for another day however.

The whole "sponsoring/marketing" bubble is a thing of its own.

But if you're interested in that FeyFey, since you are from Germany, look up RocketbeansTV. Especially interesting on the topic of "surviving on new media".


@thunder54:

GOM has put up a statement about that as well- their new website/system is bound to contracts and they unfortunately can not do what they would like to do with VODs. Thats how businness works sadly... If they are bound by contract to (not) do specific things, they have no choice.

@DJHelium:
I do agree that it is not beneficial for us or them, but that might just be the result of the alternatives being even worse.

then they shouldn't be surprised when people refuse to pay for a product that is infinitely worse than before, should they?


I mean... I don't see them complaining, so...
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 14 2015 15:19 GMT
#472
On January 15 2015 00:12 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 00:12 marvellosity wrote:
On January 14 2015 23:54 KeksX wrote:
I don't believe that things can only exist if they are growing. I believe thats an archaic point of view and quite frankly it's the reason many things fail in the first place.
Thats a broader topic for another day however.

The whole "sponsoring/marketing" bubble is a thing of its own.

But if you're interested in that FeyFey, since you are from Germany, look up RocketbeansTV. Especially interesting on the topic of "surviving on new media".


@thunder54:

GOM has put up a statement about that as well- their new website/system is bound to contracts and they unfortunately can not do what they would like to do with VODs. Thats how businness works sadly... If they are bound by contract to (not) do specific things, they have no choice.

@DJHelium:
I do agree that it is not beneficial for us or them, but that might just be the result of the alternatives being even worse.

then they shouldn't be surprised when people refuse to pay for a product that is infinitely worse than before, should they?


I mean... I don't see them complaining, so...

The thing is...
On January 14 2015 23:05 KeksX wrote:
Has nothing to do with guilt tripping, but if you truly love Starcraft it should not be a problem for you to pay for the most hardcore SC2 content out there. You also gotta admit that there comes a time for corporations to make a decision: Changing the monetization theme, or downsizing/closing down.

I'd love to subscribe to GSL, but I just can't justify it given the product I used to have.

It's just the sense of basic value for money.

If a chocolate bar that I loved halved in size but the cost stayed the same, I'd just stop buying it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
January 14 2015 15:20 GMT
#473
On January 15 2015 00:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 00:12 KeksX wrote:
On January 15 2015 00:12 marvellosity wrote:
On January 14 2015 23:54 KeksX wrote:
I don't believe that things can only exist if they are growing. I believe thats an archaic point of view and quite frankly it's the reason many things fail in the first place.
Thats a broader topic for another day however.

The whole "sponsoring/marketing" bubble is a thing of its own.

But if you're interested in that FeyFey, since you are from Germany, look up RocketbeansTV. Especially interesting on the topic of "surviving on new media".


@thunder54:

GOM has put up a statement about that as well- their new website/system is bound to contracts and they unfortunately can not do what they would like to do with VODs. Thats how businness works sadly... If they are bound by contract to (not) do specific things, they have no choice.

@DJHelium:
I do agree that it is not beneficial for us or them, but that might just be the result of the alternatives being even worse.

then they shouldn't be surprised when people refuse to pay for a product that is infinitely worse than before, should they?


I mean... I don't see them complaining, so...

The thing is...
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 23:05 KeksX wrote:
Has nothing to do with guilt tripping, but if you truly love Starcraft it should not be a problem for you to pay for the most hardcore SC2 content out there. You also gotta admit that there comes a time for corporations to make a decision: Changing the monetization theme, or downsizing/closing down.

I'd love to subscribe to GSL, but I just can't justify it given the product I used to have.

It's just the sense of basic value for money.

If a chocolate bar that I loved halved in size but the cost stayed the same, I'd just stop buying it.


Probably alread happened somewhat, they just didn't tell you. Common practice. Look at the weight of the stuff(especially sweets) you buy.

Anyway, I for one have no problem paying 15$ for a season. Hell I paid third of that for HSC and that was like 4 days.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
January 14 2015 15:22 GMT
#474
My only thing is that you shouldnt need to pay for medium. I mean medium already looks bad for some people, at least make more than low free :/ Thats all. I could care less about 15$

I would love to have discounted all year deals back though
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 14 2015 15:23 GMT
#475
On January 15 2015 00:20 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 00:19 marvellosity wrote:
On January 15 2015 00:12 KeksX wrote:
On January 15 2015 00:12 marvellosity wrote:
On January 14 2015 23:54 KeksX wrote:
I don't believe that things can only exist if they are growing. I believe thats an archaic point of view and quite frankly it's the reason many things fail in the first place.
Thats a broader topic for another day however.

The whole "sponsoring/marketing" bubble is a thing of its own.

But if you're interested in that FeyFey, since you are from Germany, look up RocketbeansTV. Especially interesting on the topic of "surviving on new media".


@thunder54:

GOM has put up a statement about that as well- their new website/system is bound to contracts and they unfortunately can not do what they would like to do with VODs. Thats how businness works sadly... If they are bound by contract to (not) do specific things, they have no choice.

@DJHelium:
I do agree that it is not beneficial for us or them, but that might just be the result of the alternatives being even worse.

then they shouldn't be surprised when people refuse to pay for a product that is infinitely worse than before, should they?


I mean... I don't see them complaining, so...

The thing is...
On January 14 2015 23:05 KeksX wrote:
Has nothing to do with guilt tripping, but if you truly love Starcraft it should not be a problem for you to pay for the most hardcore SC2 content out there. You also gotta admit that there comes a time for corporations to make a decision: Changing the monetization theme, or downsizing/closing down.

I'd love to subscribe to GSL, but I just can't justify it given the product I used to have.

It's just the sense of basic value for money.

If a chocolate bar that I loved halved in size but the cost stayed the same, I'd just stop buying it.


Probably alread happened somewhat, they just didn't tell you. Common practice. Look at the weight of the stuff(especially sweets) you buy.

Anyway, I for one have no problem paying 15$ for a season. Hell I paid third of that for HSC and that was like 4 days.

I'm not talking about inflation and company's gradual sneaky practices. It would just be halfing the size of the bar on the spot.

And then people would come into a thread telling me I don't love this chocolate bar enough because I refuse to buy something that's half as good as it was before.

I have no problem paying $15 a season either, or even a bit more, if I was actually getting a decent product out of it. Which I'm not.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Rocket-Bear
Profile Joined July 2014
3070 Posts
January 14 2015 15:24 GMT
#476
On January 15 2015 00:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 00:12 KeksX wrote:
On January 15 2015 00:12 marvellosity wrote:
On January 14 2015 23:54 KeksX wrote:
I don't believe that things can only exist if they are growing. I believe thats an archaic point of view and quite frankly it's the reason many things fail in the first place.
Thats a broader topic for another day however.

The whole "sponsoring/marketing" bubble is a thing of its own.

But if you're interested in that FeyFey, since you are from Germany, look up RocketbeansTV. Especially interesting on the topic of "surviving on new media".


@thunder54:

GOM has put up a statement about that as well- their new website/system is bound to contracts and they unfortunately can not do what they would like to do with VODs. Thats how businness works sadly... If they are bound by contract to (not) do specific things, they have no choice.

@DJHelium:
I do agree that it is not beneficial for us or them, but that might just be the result of the alternatives being even worse.

then they shouldn't be surprised when people refuse to pay for a product that is infinitely worse than before, should they?


I mean... I don't see them complaining, so...

The thing is...
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 23:05 KeksX wrote:
Has nothing to do with guilt tripping, but if you truly love Starcraft it should not be a problem for you to pay for the most hardcore SC2 content out there. You also gotta admit that there comes a time for corporations to make a decision: Changing the monetization theme, or downsizing/closing down.

I'd love to subscribe to GSL, but I just can't justify it given the product I used to have.

It's just the sense of basic value for money.

If a chocolate bar that I loved halved in size but the cost stayed the same, I'd just stop buying it.

+ now there is Starleague + Proleague to compete with. GOM doesnt have monopoly on the korean market anymore either, And Proleague > All imo. I don't have time to sit through 5 bo3s as often as GSL is. One (at most) bo5 with a lot of different matchups are so much more interesting to me.
Favorite players: Gh and Zai
Kabras
Profile Joined June 2011
Romania3508 Posts
January 14 2015 15:24 GMT
#477
it's true that the free stream quality is piss poor. it doesn't lag tho and to be fair i can easily tell what's going on most of the time... on one hand, you have to admit that paying for high quality code s games isn't an absurd demand on gom's part.. on the other hand, it's a terrible experience for anyone who isn't paying, most importantly new viewers. personally i don't mind it that much, although the 480 proleague is providing for free seems much more reasonable..
"So playing SF in pubs, everyone remember that a very important point is that when using a carry hero like this you must be very selfish. Because working with team mates is a very dangerous thing" - 2009
Rocket-Bear
Profile Joined July 2014
3070 Posts
January 14 2015 15:29 GMT
#478
On January 15 2015 00:24 Kabras wrote:
it's true that the free stream quality is piss poor. it doesn't lag tho and to be fair i can easily tell what's going on most of the time... on one hand, you have to admit that paying for high quality code s games isn't an absurd demand on gom's part.. on the other hand, it's a terrible experience for anyone who isn't paying, most importantly new viewers. personally i don't mind it that much, although the 480 proleague is providing for free seems much more reasonable..

You can get High on Twitch, and Source on Azubu for proleague. More than 480.

Plus 1080 youtube VoDs on https://www.youtube.com/user/ESportsTV
Favorite players: Gh and Zai
Creager
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1962 Posts
January 14 2015 15:38 GMT
#479
On January 15 2015 00:24 Kabras wrote:
it's true that the free stream quality is piss poor. it doesn't lag tho and to be fair i can easily tell what's going on most of the time... on one hand, you have to admit that paying for high quality code s games isn't an absurd demand on gom's part.. on the other hand, it's a terrible experience for anyone who isn't paying, most importantly new viewers. personally i don't mind it that much, although the 480 proleague is providing for free seems much more reasonable..


Yeah, I don't think this debate is about the general idea of a paywall or that people are pissed to pay for a subscription...

I've paid for several GSL subscriptions throughout the years (mostly when it still was gomtv) and have always been fine with it, but this isn't about "giving back" like Wolf stated in his tweet, it's about GOM taking away even the mediocre quality from non-subscribers just outside of Korea without communicating nor reacting/explaining properly.
... einmal mit Profis spielen!
Darkdwarf
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Sweden960 Posts
January 14 2015 15:41 GMT
#480
Can't they use YouTube's paid subscriber system for an at least decent vod system?
Teams: IM, Jin Air, Invictus || Players: Maru, GuMiho, INnoVation, Ryung, sOs, Squirtle, NaNiwa, Has, Zoun, Life, Rogue, Dark
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 492
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31502
Bisu 3131
Shuttle 1836
Hyuk 1074
Mini 625
EffOrt 550
Larva 413
Soma 347
ZerO 242
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 120
Zeus 118
Sexy 62
Mong 45
Hyun 45
Trap 41
Pusan 35
PianO 31
Killer 30
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 28
zelot 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Rock 13
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8106
qojqva1849
Dendi1059
Counter-Strike
fl0m3000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1373
crisheroes1009
Liquid`Hasu600
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2108
B2W.Neo1028
Beastyqt586
Mlord290
Hui .225
Livibee201
Liquid`VortiX135
KnowMe118
ArmadaUGS102
elazer83
Mew2King79
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 62
• StrangeGG 34
• mYiSmile118
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8950
• WagamamaTV272
League of Legends
• Jankos2043
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
FEL
32m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 32m
INu's Battles
20h 32m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.