• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:29
CEST 12:29
KST 19:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8370 users

Hybrid settings 2.0 - Page 21

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
rxzlmn
Profile Joined April 2014
Singapore2 Posts
March 31 2015 07:46 GMT
#401
Is it expected that my computer (notebook with GTX850M and i7-4510U, SSD, 16 gig RAM) struggles with medium settings sometimes? Usually I can play high easily, but sometimes right from the start everything lags like mad - never happens during the game, but right away when the map has loaded. Setting graphics to low fixes it, but I somehow find it hard to believe my hardware can't keep up with mediums settings (and I set all the CPU-intensive settings to low/off already)
2x2actionFOX
Profile Joined February 2012
France59 Posts
April 03 2015 07:53 GMT
#402
Sound normal to me, you have a notebook i7 CPU. Try any i5 desktop and you will see the huge difference.
Run preloader everytime you start SC !
Deleted User 291523
Profile Joined December 2012
112 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-07 21:46:33
April 07 2015 21:42 GMT
#403
--- Nuked ---
Carefoot
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada410 Posts
April 11 2015 08:53 GMT
#404
http://i.imgur.com/UjEkEeL.jpg

My game is to bright. I had to remove lighting effect due to all black on my system. Now everything is WAYYYY to bright. Any help?
The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars http://twitch.tv/NickCarefoot
Carefoot
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada410 Posts
April 11 2015 20:05 GMT
#405
On December 12 2014 10:08 Mecto wrote:
any idea on how to fix the pink/purple/black glitch yet ?

i really loved my hybrid settings

Remove the lighting setting, and then play with the lighting level its been like this since I formatted some people still have it working could use input on how to make this work on people such as myself who experience all black terrain.
The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars http://twitch.tv/NickCarefoot
skftw
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada54 Posts
June 16 2015 21:56 GMT
#406
On April 11 2015 17:53 Carefoot wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/UjEkEeL.jpg

My game is to bright. I had to remove lighting effect due to all black on my system. Now everything is WAYYYY to bright. Any help?

same problem here guys. i started with pink and ended up here.
Nabukadnezar
Profile Joined March 2013
Romania30 Posts
July 19 2015 23:39 GMT
#407
Will these be updated for LOTV beta?
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
July 26 2015 07:15 GMT
#408
On July 20 2015 08:39 Nabukadnezar wrote:
Will these be updated for LOTV beta?


I was going to ask the same thing.
Vanadiel
Profile Joined April 2012
France961 Posts
August 04 2015 22:13 GMT
#409
Hi everyone, bumping this threads because I have some problems with custom definition in my 16 : 10 monitor since I upgraded to Windows 10 and I know there are some "variables.txt" expert.

I used to be able to tweak the variables.txt file in order to put the game in 16 : 9 resolution (i.e. 1680 : 945) but now the modifications I do in the variables.txt are not taken into account when I launch the game, and in game there is no way to customize the resolution, and even a 1600 : 900 is not proposed at all (and I think before win10 it was).

I tried
height=945
width=1680

in fullscreen,

I tried in windowed fullscreen
windowheight=945
windowwidth=1680

but the image always take the integrality of the 16 : 10 monitor.

I don't think this problem is directly related to windows 10, I have installed properly the monitor's drivers and so on, just that it had reinitialized the variables.txt file and now I can't modify this particular option anymore.
julyterran
Profile Joined June 2015
15 Posts
September 01 2015 01:50 GMT
#410
Bumping for technical reasons, I've tried using Hybrid Settings and i've even tried messing around with every setting it changes, but i always get black textures, this never happened in the past when i've used it only now. I've also tried every fix listed in the op multiple times to no avail, can anyone help me?
Parcelleus
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia1662 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-01 03:05:17
September 01 2015 03:04 GMT
#411
On September 01 2015 10:50 julyterran wrote:
Bumping for technical reasons, I've tried using Hybrid Settings and i've even tried messing around with every setting it changes, but i always get black textures, this never happened in the past when i've used it only now. I've also tried every fix listed in the op multiple times to no avail, can anyone help me?


I posted a step-by-step fix for black /pink textures somewhere in this thread that you can try.. For some reason it was not added to the OP.
*burp*
Sogetsu
Profile Joined July 2011
514 Posts
September 01 2015 03:47 GMT
#412
Wow thanks a lot to you guys, I never saw this before, it is super useful!
Raptor: "Es hora de salvar a los E-Sports..." http://i3.minus.com/ibtne3liprtByB.png
dchaudh
Profile Joined March 2015
58 Posts
October 01 2015 22:31 GMT
#413
Are we no longer able to use "bitdepth=16" in LotV beta?

I added it to the variables.txt (of teh SC2 Beta folder) but it didn't seem like it changed anything...
reapsen
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany559 Posts
October 06 2015 10:21 GMT
#414
Any updates on LotV compatibility?
mcbrite
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany229 Posts
October 07 2015 23:33 GMT
#415
I'm getting a crash AFTER the game successfully lauched (like 3 seconds into the match) with the last update...

Anybody got a solution for this?
Jack-O
Profile Joined May 2012
Luxembourg17 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-08 14:12:38
October 08 2015 13:58 GMT
#416
Hm I had massive FPS problems on 64bit client, when I changed it to 32bit client it was totally fine, maybe that could fix your problem as well?

edit: for the rest hybrid settings 2.0 is working fine for me since patch 3.0 (so far)
Warp more units!
Kuruptt1
Profile Joined May 2015
5 Posts
November 09 2015 09:17 GMT
#417
Does this work with LOTV?
Nabukadnezar
Profile Joined March 2013
Romania30 Posts
November 10 2015 19:41 GMT
#418
Please update this for lotv!
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
November 11 2015 16:02 GMT
#419
Hey all. Hybrid Settings will be updated for LOTV later today, with new thread and more information on specific settings
ImDrizzt
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway427 Posts
November 13 2015 05:34 GMT
#420
Is it updated!! hi
Link to my serious blog, where I am serious and spreads truth, knowledge and "serious" stuff: http://www.liquidpoker.net/blog/viewblog.php?id=982066
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10408
StarCastTV_EN284
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11486
Bisu 3250
Jaedong 2667
EffOrt 1082
Horang2 359
ZerO 324
Zeus 255
Larva 254
Pusan 233
Mind 138
[ Show more ]
actioN 135
Hyun 131
Barracks 79
ggaemo 75
Killer 50
scan(afreeca) 44
Bale 43
Yoon 39
Sharp 38
NotJumperer 29
Sacsri 25
ToSsGirL 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Shinee 18
Noble 11
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto84
League of Legends
JimRising 363
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1606
byalli8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Other Games
ceh9646
crisheroes215
Pyrionflax166
Sick150
dupreeh114
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast9
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
• WagamamaTV204
League of Legends
• Jankos1037
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 31m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.