• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:10
CEST 04:10
KST 11:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8608 users

Demuslim moving back to Europe

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
MrMedic
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada452 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-26 04:13:21
January 26 2014 03:32 GMT
#1
Taken from his Facebook page.

+ Show Spoiler +
Hello

Where to start this off, I'll never know - This is probably the 5th re-start attempt I've had, but hey I'll just go with it! -- Feels comfortable to let you know I'm struggling a little with how to put this one forward .

Yesterday was my Birthday, and there's a few I've learnt since turning 24. A) - I can no longer sing "What's my age again" as truly as I once did.
And B) - The idea that you have to like everybody's FB post on your wall on your birthday, because if you don't it somehow means you don't like them lol. (I found this out yesterday, Who knew?)
And I guess on a serious note. C) - Time really does go by awfully fast.

I guess the first thing I should say is, that I'm moving back to Europe at the start of February. I love America, I really do. I love it with all my heart and I owe it so much, I am sad to be letting it go.
Before coming to America -- I can quite happily admit to the fact that I was a plonker.
And that's putting it politely. I just came 1st at I41 winning 3000 pounds, 3rd at EPS winning roughly 1300 Euros and then I joined EG, life looked like it was going pretty swell.
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4108/5186193265_d5ca9408db_o.jpg

http://www.tatazu.com/attachments/2010/11/3500_201011241255031pIH7.png

http://www.fragster.de/de/esport/coverages/esl-pro-series/season-17/finals/galerie/samstag/26-cloud-demuslim-interview-take.jpg
(some cool photos!)

Within a month my first tournament took place under the EG logo -- Unfortunately leading up to the event I had little to no practice and was quite content with the fact that I qualified to the event.
My new Roommate Kevin at the time and I traveled to the event separately, as EG booked my flight and ESL his. Though I set off on my journey 4 hours earlier, I also got to Kiev Ukraine 4 hours later - I wasn't in the best mood, and didn't even have a jersey for the event. The first night we decided it was a great idea to drink a little to relax, the "little" part of that conversation ended up turning into "A lot" and the night ends up with me and Kevin arriving at our apartment at 7:45 in the morning singing "The boys are back in the town" waking up a commentator in the apartment.
We had to get up at 9:00 and head over to the event.

I was usually a responsible young man, careful with money, careful how I acted around people, I was the most careful person you could imagine. During this period of time and my climb to fame, well, one could think I was the perfect kid to go into the spot light -- Unfortunately I wasn't ready.
That morning, heading to the event I was drunk, exhausted and probably looked the worst I've done in a long time. I turned up for my games and didn't think I had a chance.
I had my opponents listed for the day - Naama (was the current DH winner) - Kas, and Merz. All 3 terrans more than capable of beating me on a good day, never mind one of these days.
I sat down and played, not a care in the world, had nothing to blame but myself and I tried to play the best that I could. After 3 surprising series, I walked away that day 3-0 and rank 1 in my group. I went to Kevin who was astonished, I myself couldn't believe what happened - and that day I told Kevin I need to take it easy tonight, I need to be serious this is a huge deal, he totally agreed and even took care of me for the day, mental advice and physical advice. The next morning after a good nights rest and a good breakfast - I went into my next few games while without any pressure seemingly, I was already through the group and could go 0-2 vs Tarson and Whitera and be all right still, not that I wanted that to happen, but it did. I lost - I was so confused, I put so much pressure on myself to perform well, that it didn't happen, and yet the day before on the brink of falling asleep at my chair I played some of the best games of my life.
I told Kevin we had to repeat the same thing we did the first day.
He knows I'm superstitious, as I have weird routines in the morning before I play and have to stick to them.
We ended up doing the same thing, getting back ridiculously early and heading to the event again totally not prepared. This time I was against Goody in a bo5 to move onto the Semi-final -- I went down 0-2 against his torturous mech style, and things looked bleak.
I took off my coat and decided that very moment I'm just gonna have to beat him with his own style - I ended up playing mech and recovering from a 0-2 deficit with a 3-2 victory, I was in the semi finals.

Obviously so happy with this victory - this meant I could go to the globals of IEM and represent EG and yet again. I was doing so well in this tournament despite my condition being terrible, but somewhere in my mind I didn't have to think anymore, I didn't have to worry - I just played.
After again, a pretty wild night - and again, very little sleep I got to the event the next day, I was against whitera whom I already lost to in the groupstage, and I was up 2-1. I ended up falling ever so short of the mark and lost 2-3. I had to play Tarson for 3rd place and I was happy to be playing him - He beat me also earlier, but I knew with how exhausted I felt now, I could play as reckless as I wanted to, and it worked out resulting in a 3-1 victory.
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/262012_163881823680657_6111233_n.jpg

Just turned 21, not a care in the world, earning money doing what I love, and seemingly doing it without trying was one of the coolest things I can ever possibly share with anyone. While that story is not one I've ever really come open about in a long time, and I cannot share specific details -- It is one that I have definitely used to look back and realize there was something deep in me that didn't worry about expectations or results, I just played to win.

Shortly after this stint at IEM -- I took practice incredibly serious, before I'd only play when I felt "good and ready" -- Meaning my ladder stats took on a whole different meaning of good stats. While I had far less games than everybody else, I loved the winning Percentage. After this tournament I realized I needed to play more, no matter how I felt -- This was a huge thing to deal with, as I became scared of losing and scared of playing, I needed to break that barrier and win.

Fortunately I have one of the coolest videos of me to date, despite it being In german for the most part (Take made it) - It's more poignant than most for me.


I don't think many people know this, but when I lived in Germany I didn't have internet at home - so I had to go to the ESL office daily to practice. I'd get there early in the morning, and leave when Kevin was finished with commentating -- That was my schedule. I was in a room full of ESL employees while I played SC all day. I got used to them coming over to watch me, ask me questions, ask me to commentate with them and even in this case Film me.
The video itself is a little outdated, Mechanically at the time I was very quick, by todays standards you can tell that everyone has improved. The thing that hits me pretty hard in this video is at the end of the game, I'm asked how much I practice - and how I do so well. I say what everyone knows, but I truly meant it - I play 30-40 games a day, more than everyone else and I watch new strategies in order to stay up to date and I try and stay ahead of the curb. That's all you can really do -- I was obviously very motivated as this was only a week or so after IEM (I'd been 21 for a week) - and what makes this video even more Poignant is the fact that, this was taken roughly 6 hours before I ended up breaking my arm.

That day was one of the worst of my life, and the fact I ended up breaking my arm again 5 weeks later hopefully goes to show that I was in a terrible, terrible place mentally.
I was eliminated from all tournaments, NASL's, IEM's, EPS you name it - I could no longer partake, EG weren't happy with me as I'm their new recruit and I seemingly messed everything I was striving for, up. I was devastated.

(funny moment around 4:05)
This video is the day after I broke my arm for the second time and had surgery that morning. I look awfully pale -- and wasn't really allowed to leave the hospital, but did so to try apply for NASL.

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/200327_10150189467654524_7653412_n.jpg
My arm looked like this for people that'd like to see .

Time went by, I let EG down, I let my friends down, I let Kev down - I let myself down. The only thing left to do, as going further down was no longer a direction to go was to pick myself back up.
I filled my idle time with studying and casting. I started eating better and treating myself better. I removed the bad parts of my life and replaced them with positive people.
(I remember vividly having my heart jump up to my throat as I received a text while going into my booth to play cloud that read quite simply - I don't like you anymore) -- Needless to say the timing could have been better .

Time moved on, as did my focus. I knew my team was focusing on America - and over a random conversation with Sirscoots, I said I'd like to live in the team house that's opening up.
He immediately responded far more positively than I could have imagined, and within weeks plans had already arose of my staying there.
I was stoked, I had something positive to focus on, and I guess most importantly something to distract me from myself.

If I think about what went through my head about moving to America -- This pretty much sums it up all in one. (I love "Love Actually"


Now, based on some truth -- That does not mean every British guy ends up in a bed with 4 really hot chicks because of how he sounds, Plus one of those chicks is Elisha Cuthbert who was the love of my life at age 14, made the temptation all too great to not go.
I guess the coolest part about the accent, despite the fact it works on the ladies sometimes - is that my friends react to it in the same way every time -- How on earth do you do that Ben!?!?!?
I'd be clueless that I was doing anything most of the time, but it was pretty sweet .

Little bit of Geoff talking about my accent.

Time swiftly moved on in America - Practice was good, I was learning to use my arm again, even fell on it again at one point which sucked and Anna had to clean me up! (Thanks Anna)


Time moved on pretty quickly at this point, I was the new kid on the block with a smile where ever I went, I was really happy with myself. I ended up getting handcuffed, shackled and jailed at one point when trying to enter the country eliminating the possibility of entering a lot of tournaments, but I didn't let that stop me .
I had great support through rough times, I ended up coming back shortly after that and gave one the legends of our time Nestea one of the greatest games in history, and swiftly moved on.
I never handled defeat well --

http://i.imgur.com/7a0at.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1eoz1LnIR1qbzv5oo1_1280.jpg

Something I never truly came to terms with I guess, which is why I tried to make it happen as infrequently as it could.

Time again moved on, and I seemingly hit a place where I couldn't hit tournaments I wanted to go to - I could no longer visit these European countries to see friends, attend tournaments and do what I loved so much due to travel restrictions.
While the time I spent in America was filled with great things for me that I'll never forget, the great friendships that once were, the great friendships that could have been - the people I've fell in love with, the people that I've learnt so much from, I feel that it's time to move on, and to enjoy the time that I have left doing what I love.
I love that you guys embraced me so naturally when I had hard times, I also love the fact you guys cheered me on when I did well -- despite it not being half as often as I'd have liked.
The fans, I really really thank you for everything you've done for me - and I'll never ever forget all the good that's come in my life, as you were a huge part.

While I rambled on for a long time, I really hope everyone knows how much they meant to me -- Times are never super easy, and I recently went through a patch thinking I've felt everything there is to feel, the lowest of lows and the highest of highs -- maybe everything from this point will only be a fraction as pleasant, or a fraction as sad? -- I came to realize that was my scumbag brain, and once you've felt as good as you possibly can, you're more likely to feel it again, just down a different avenue maybe .
I don't really have regrets, but I did indeed make mistakes, so for that I am really sorry, I was a life noob, and everything I experienced was new to me, and a majority of my life seemed to be visible for you guys to see, both the good and the bad.
How can you expect a young 20-23 year old to not make mistakes when what he's dealing with is all not just new to him, but new to the world.

I'm glad I came to America, I'm glad I enjoyed it. My experience living as Colin Frissell maybe not quite as crazy as his, I definitely enjoyed mine just as much .

Wow, huge story - Hope you enjoyed it! -- I really want to be the guy that I know I can be. This Vacation I'm having is to get ready for the work I know I'm going to have to put in. I'm looking forward to it .

See you in Europe --

Friends -- I love you, I'll think about you always.
Fans - Well you guys are basically friends .

Take care

Ah! - I re-signed my contract, plan on doing WCS EU and all events I can. Not a retirement post at all !
Though it is a hell of a lot of rambling and story telling so I do apologize .

He posted this comment on Reddit

ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
January 26 2014 03:46 GMT
#2
WCS EU will be really tough for him to qualify.
Not a big fan since I got let down quite a few tidea but best of luck and hope his practice will show results
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
January 26 2014 03:46 GMT
#3
I always liked Demuslim for his calm and carry-on-I'm-British attitude.
dgwow
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1024 Posts
January 26 2014 03:50 GMT
#4
Excellent, he didn't really fit well in America I think. Should do better with lots of small cups in Europe.
Don't let those anti-cheese advocates tell you what to do. Rush to meet life head on!
[MD]Frostbite
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Canada292 Posts
January 26 2014 03:56 GMT
#5
Hope he does good in WCS EU

GL Demu, love your stream
White-Ra, the godfather Protoss
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
January 26 2014 04:03 GMT
#6
Better put it in spoiler tag.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
January 26 2014 04:16 GMT
#7
The Devil Terran back in EU, great news, I will always be a Demuslim fan . I wonder if he will live in the UK or maybe we can welcome him back in Germany?
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
DooMDash
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1015 Posts
January 26 2014 04:21 GMT
#8
I hope all is better for him and he can stream often again. Was my favorite to watch and we liked a lot of the same music.
S1 3500+ Master T. S2 1600+ Master T.
SCST
Profile Joined November 2011
Mexico1609 Posts
January 26 2014 04:29 GMT
#9
On January 26 2014 12:50 dgwow wrote:
Excellent, he didn't really fit well in America I think. Should do better with lots of small cups in Europe.


No offense but how would you know how he "fit" with America? Do you have some insight into this guys personal life or something?

It doesn't surprise me that DeMuslim is leaving. The real problem he was having was visa issues. From what I read, he couldn't leave the United States as the state department told him that if he left he could not come back. That means no flying or crossing borders for any tournaments. Going to Europe will open up more tournament opportunities for him, especially since the WCS fiasco.
"The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." - Gandhi
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 26 2014 04:46 GMT
#10
Best of luck to him! I think I've watched his stream only once lol but I recall the days when he was considered one of the best terrans(was a while back as I recall).
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 26 2014 04:47 GMT
#11
On January 26 2014 13:46 BigFan wrote:
Best of luck to him! I think I've watched his stream only once lol but I recall the days when he was considered one of the best terrans(was a while back as I recall).

Very beginning of HotS his hype train had a lot of steam.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
January 26 2014 04:48 GMT
#12
On January 26 2014 13:46 BigFan wrote:
Best of luck to him! I think I've watched his stream only once lol but I recall the days when he was considered one of the best terrans(was a while back as I recall).


Yeah, it's been a while since he was one of the top foreign terrans. I'm hoping that a change will be good for him and that we will see him in some more tournaments.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-26 05:07:06
January 26 2014 05:06 GMT
#13
On January 26 2014 13:46 BigFan wrote:
Best of luck to him! I think I've watched his stream only once lol but I recall the days when he was considered one of the best terrans(was a while back as I recall).

For my money he's the best Terran streamer around because he plays the game at a high enough level and does commentary during and after games. And doesn't listen to kpop.

Unfortunately he doesn't stream much anymore.
Penguinator
Profile Joined December 2010
United States837 Posts
January 26 2014 05:16 GMT
#14
Wow, that was a great read! Best of luck to you, Demuslim! <3
Towelie.635
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
January 26 2014 06:05 GMT
#15
How can you not like that guy? All the best Demuslim <3
"Right on" - Morrow
Bigtony
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1606 Posts
January 26 2014 06:12 GMT
#16
On January 26 2014 13:29 SCST wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 12:50 dgwow wrote:
Excellent, he didn't really fit well in America I think. Should do better with lots of small cups in Europe.


No offense but how would you know how he "fit" with America? Do you have some insight into this guys personal life or something?

It doesn't surprise me that DeMuslim is leaving. The real problem he was having was visa issues. From what I read, he couldn't leave the United States as the state department told him that if he left he could not come back. That means no flying or crossing borders for any tournaments. Going to Europe will open up more tournament opportunities for him, especially since the WCS fiasco.


There was every indication that he was getting along great in America, but like you said the US was very strict about his visa conditions; if he left he would not be allowed to come back. The changes to MLG, the death of IPL and NASL (as we knew NASL anyway), and the limited nature of WCS leave him with very limited options in America. It doesn't make sense for him to stay here at all.
Push 2 Harder
aka_star
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United Kingdom1546 Posts
January 26 2014 06:42 GMT
#17
On January 26 2014 13:47 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 13:46 BigFan wrote:
Best of luck to him! I think I've watched his stream only once lol but I recall the days when he was considered one of the best terrans(was a while back as I recall).

Very beginning of HotS his hype train had a lot of steam.


I remember that hype train, It was odd because towards the end of WoL he came out with a lot of down and despair posts/videos. I guess there were a lot of new people coming in and back to the game and Terran were a little strong with the hellbat drops. I wonder if LotV will cause something similar
FlashDave.999 aka Star
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
January 26 2014 09:27 GMT
#18
Damn, I never knew his arm injury was as bad as that, holy shit does it ever look painful. I can kind of relate, it sucks hard to get injured, one moment you feel awesome, on top of the world, invincible, next up you are suffering, depressed and unable to do what you love.

Good luck in Europe Ben, hope it all pans out for you.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
miniskirt
Profile Joined December 2012
France487 Posts
January 26 2014 09:50 GMT
#19
a terran in EU? what is this madness?

good luck to you devil!
Self-proclaimed best Feast and Grubby fan | also MVP MMA Fantasy Polt forGG Dayshi the french hope| Leenock, the sober version of stephano and Scarlett cutiepie <3
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
January 26 2014 10:04 GMT
#20
On January 26 2014 13:48 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2014 13:46 BigFan wrote:
Best of luck to him! I think I've watched his stream only once lol but I recall the days when he was considered one of the best terrans(was a while back as I recall).


Yeah, it's been a while since he was one of the top foreign terrans. I'm hoping that a change will be good for him and that we will see him in some more tournaments.

Tbh, who else is there? I'd say Happy is better than him, but other than that I don't really feel the rest are(Luci was, and maybe still is, don't know). The gap between Z/P and T in foreigner scene has just never been as big imo, esp. now that we're starting to see it happen in the KR scene too. So yeah, I'd still consider him a top foreigner T, but that's kind of like saying "I'm the smartest kid in the stupid class".
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings102
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 250
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10826
Dota 2
monkeys_forever949
NeuroSwarm183
febbydoto31
League of Legends
Doublelift6016
JimRising 633
Counter-Strike
minikerr35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox826
Mew2King38
Other Games
summit1g9865
Maynarde212
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick386
BasetradeTV201
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 200
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo304
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 50m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.