• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:10
CEST 03:10
KST 10:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8711 users

Starbow - Page 37

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 346 Next
HystericaLaughter
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia720 Posts
January 14 2014 22:57 GMT
#721
I like the mod a lot, and I never played BW. The hype is really good as well as it seems to be encouraging a lot of people to log onto SC2 again.

It does need to be simplified somewhat in my opinion. A couple of units and a lot of upgrades could easily be cut to help make the game less of an information overload.
My wife for hire! - Zealot
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
January 14 2014 23:00 GMT
#722
I don't know if this is just me being bad but it feels like the reaver is a lot stronger in harass? Like, it acquires target and fires very quickly compared to bw reaver and it feels a lot less risky for P player

Otherwise a lot of fun :D
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
January 14 2014 23:36 GMT
#723
On January 15 2014 07:05 Nerevar wrote:
My main worry for this mod is the possibility that matchups will end up playing out like carbon copies of their BW counterparts. While this isn't necessarily too bad a thing considering the BW matchups were very entertaining, I think it would still be a shame since it misses out on a lot of potential, such as exploring other tactics and unit compositions that simply weren't viable in BW. I want to see stuff like more bio usage in TvP and TvT as well as more Protoss air usage in all matchups. Fortunately, much is still in flux and development for Starbow, unlike BW itself which has had its balance and design more or less locked since its last balance patch over a decade ago. It's expected that most players will initially be relying on strategies based on what they're familiar and comfortable with from BW.

I haven't seen enough games to form a completely solid opinion on the mod otherwise, though I expect a lot to change as more players of increasing skill put more hours into the mod and develop its meta, not to mention all the possible big design or balance changes that might happen in the future. Obviously, there are still some minor polish elements that still need tweaking, such as graphics and bugs.

I think it's more of a danger in terms of the design. If people prefer Brood War strategies, then the devs might be tempted to make unused units overly strong, while they really should be waiting for the meta to develop.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
makmeatt
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
2024 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 23:43:30
January 14 2014 23:43 GMT
#724
Well, who would've thought.
Nevermind, everyone did. Well done Kabel!
"Silver Edge can't break my hope" - Kryptt 2016 || "Chrono is not a debuff, you just get rekt" - Guru 2016
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
January 14 2014 23:44 GMT
#725
On January 15 2014 07:57 HystericaLaughter wrote:
I like the mod a lot, and I never played BW. The hype is really good as well as it seems to be encouraging a lot of people to log onto SC2 again.

It does need to be simplified somewhat in my opinion. A couple of units and a lot of upgrades could easily be cut to help make the game less of an information overload.

Upgrades totally agreed, theres a lot of streamlining to be done there. Not every unit needs a gimmick or upgrade that alters its timing.

I hope they dont removing units though, because SC2 units are the most likely ones to go and then we'll just be playing a slightly altered SC2BW.
HystericaLaughter
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia720 Posts
January 15 2014 00:28 GMT
#726
On January 15 2014 08:44 Bagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2014 07:57 HystericaLaughter wrote:
I like the mod a lot, and I never played BW. The hype is really good as well as it seems to be encouraging a lot of people to log onto SC2 again.

It does need to be simplified somewhat in my opinion. A couple of units and a lot of upgrades could easily be cut to help make the game less of an information overload.

Upgrades totally agreed, theres a lot of streamlining to be done there. Not every unit needs a gimmick or upgrade that alters its timing.

I hope they dont removing units though, because SC2 units are the most likely ones to go and then we'll just be playing a slightly altered SC2BW.


Eh maybe. I think the Corsair can be replaced with the Phoenix, and the Scout can just be removed altogether. Terran probably don't need Vikings either, because two of the obnoxious units that required the Viking as a counter - Colossus and Brood Lords - are gone. Zerg just has way too much going on. They have a whole lot of units that mutate into this or that and the race is in my opinion overly complex.

Zergling -> Baneling
Hydra -> Lurker
Muta -> Guardian/Devourer

All of these requiring unique structures and the plethora of upgrades that follow. Cutting down on this and dropping one of the spellcasters I think is the way to go.

So those are a few unit cuts I would consider, there's a selection of units from both games there.
My wife for hire! - Zealot
CannonsNCarriers
Profile Joined April 2010
United States638 Posts
January 15 2014 00:36 GMT
#727
On January 15 2014 09:28 HystericaLaughter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2014 08:44 Bagi wrote:
On January 15 2014 07:57 HystericaLaughter wrote:
I like the mod a lot, and I never played BW. The hype is really good as well as it seems to be encouraging a lot of people to log onto SC2 again.

It does need to be simplified somewhat in my opinion. A couple of units and a lot of upgrades could easily be cut to help make the game less of an information overload.

Upgrades totally agreed, theres a lot of streamlining to be done there. Not every unit needs a gimmick or upgrade that alters its timing.

I hope they dont removing units though, because SC2 units are the most likely ones to go and then we'll just be playing a slightly altered SC2BW.


Eh maybe. I think the Corsair can be replaced with the Phoenix, and the Scout can just be removed altogether. Terran probably don't need Vikings either, because two of the obnoxious units that required the Viking as a counter - Colossus and Brood Lords - are gone. Zerg just has way too much going on. They have a whole lot of units that mutate into this or that and the race is in my opinion overly complex.

Zergling -> Baneling
Hydra -> Lurker
Muta -> Guardian/Devourer

All of these requiring unique structures and the plethora of upgrades that follow. Cutting down on this and dropping one of the spellcasters I think is the way to go.

So those are a few unit cuts I would consider, there's a selection of units from both games there.


I wouldn't equate the Viking with the Scout.
Toss has 4 air units that shoot in at least a semi-serious manner: Corsair, Scout, Sentinel, Carrier
Terran has 3 air units that shoot: Viking, Banshee, BC

Toss can lose the scout and have Cosair as AA, Sentinel as AG harass, and Carrier as AA/AG assault.
If Terran loses Viking, they have no pure AA and have to rely on BC as their Air-to-Air platform.

Furthermore, the Scout has serious balance issues. Its active missile is ridiculous against BC/SciVessel.
Dun tuch my cheezbrgr
coolman123123
Profile Joined August 2013
146 Posts
January 15 2014 00:40 GMT
#728
I have a few critiques of Starbow after playing and watching for a day or two:

I don't like the removal of the speed bonus on creep. The Zerg race as a whole feels too slow and I like the fast-paced "swarm" in SC2. Mutas also seem a bit too slow and their pathing seems a bit awkward (I haven't played Zerg, but as a spectator Mutas look pretty weird). Lurkers are also a pretty boring unit. They just don't seem as powerful or exciting as they did in BW.

I feel medivacs should be in the game instead of medic and dropship. Increases potential of bio by quite a bit. Obviously some balance changes would be needed to make this happen, but removing the medivac just seems like a step backwards.

Overall, I feel the design philosophy is a bit too conservative in terms of preserving BW and not taking chances. Perhaps that was the original intent of this mod, but it has outgrown that role by quite a bit it seems. I would like to see some changes to BW units, especially the ones that just don't work as well in SC2, like the Lurker.
rename
Profile Joined February 2012
Estonia329 Posts
January 15 2014 00:43 GMT
#729
This talk of "complexity" really makes me wonder how can people handle league/dota2 - the amount of stuff in the shops there is insane compared to amount of upgrades or "gimmicks" in starbow.

I kind of feel that all this talk about streamlining comes from the games where there is just lots of redundant stuff - if every unit, upgrade and "gimmick" actually changes the game for the better - then its ok.

To remove stuff just because "its feels complex" is dumbing down, not streamlining.

GizmoPT
Profile Joined May 2010
Portugal3040 Posts
January 15 2014 00:46 GMT
#730
On January 15 2014 09:43 rename wrote:
This talk of "complexity" really makes me wonder how can people handle league/dota2 - the amount of stuff in the shops there is insane compared to amount of upgrades or "gimmicks" in starbow.

I kind of feel that all this talk about streamlining comes from the games where there is just lots of redundant stuff - if every unit, upgrade and "gimmick" actually changes the game for the better - then its ok.

To remove stuff just because "its feels complex" is dumbing down, not streamlining.



they just go to a wiki and see what items they have to buy for the hero they play..
Snipers Promod & Micro Arena Creator in SC2 Arcade - Portuguese Community Admin for SC2, HotS and Overwatch - Ex-Portugal SC2 Team Manager, Ex- Copenhagen Wolves and Grow uP Gaming Manager in SC2. Just Playing games now!
superpanda27
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
111 Posts
January 15 2014 00:47 GMT
#731
On January 15 2014 09:28 HystericaLaughter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2014 08:44 Bagi wrote:
On January 15 2014 07:57 HystericaLaughter wrote:
I like the mod a lot, and I never played BW. The hype is really good as well as it seems to be encouraging a lot of people to log onto SC2 again.

It does need to be simplified somewhat in my opinion. A couple of units and a lot of upgrades could easily be cut to help make the game less of an information overload.

Upgrades totally agreed, theres a lot of streamlining to be done there. Not every unit needs a gimmick or upgrade that alters its timing.

I hope they dont removing units though, because SC2 units are the most likely ones to go and then we'll just be playing a slightly altered SC2BW.


Eh maybe. I think the Corsair can be replaced with the Phoenix, and the Scout can just be removed altogether. Terran probably don't need Vikings either, because two of the obnoxious units that required the Viking as a counter - Colossus and Brood Lords - are gone. Zerg just has way too much going on. They have a whole lot of units that mutate into this or that and the race is in my opinion overly complex.

Zergling -> Baneling
Hydra -> Lurker
Muta -> Guardian/Devourer


All of these requiring unique structures and the plethora of upgrades that follow. Cutting down on this and dropping one of the spellcasters I think is the way to go.

So those are a few unit cuts I would consider, there's a selection of units from both games there.

Put in phoenixes, scourges are no longer as viable against Protoss air in Starbow. The way they can just auto-attack on the move pretty muchs negates scourges.

I don't know if you played Starbow or not, but the viking of SB is different than the SC2 version in that it is kind of akin to the Valkyrie of Brood War.

The point you make about the zerg, I can't agree with at all. I mean the units requiring an extra level of structure. Between this and SC2, you are literally morphing one extra structure to get this unit and that is the lurker. In order to get the T3 Zerg air unit, the Broodlord, you still needed to morph a spire into a greater spire. And in order to get banelings, you needed a baneling nest.

I can somewhat agree on the amount of upgrades needs to be lessened and a little more streamlined though.
Yergidy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2107 Posts
January 15 2014 00:52 GMT
#732
Pretty crazy these guys made a better game than the balance heads at Blizz rofl.
One bright day in the middle of the night, Two dead boys got up to fight; Back to back they faced each other, Drew their swords and shot each other.
iHirO
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1381 Posts
January 15 2014 00:54 GMT
#733
Posting a minimal Starbow logo here in case it's useful.

[image loading]
GraphicsThis is for all you new people: I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits. You don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself. You get me?
HystericaLaughter
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia720 Posts
January 15 2014 00:56 GMT
#734
On January 15 2014 09:43 rename wrote:
This talk of "complexity" really makes me wonder how can people handle league/dota2 - the amount of stuff in the shops there is insane compared to amount of upgrades or "gimmicks" in starbow.

I kind of feel that all this talk about streamlining comes from the games where there is just lots of redundant stuff - if every unit, upgrade and "gimmick" actually changes the game for the better - then its ok.

To remove stuff just because "its feels complex" is dumbing down, not streamlining.



I disagree. 'Dumbing down' involves removing depth not complexity. To dumb a game down implies that players don't need to think about what they are doing, just execute a strategy mechanically. However, it is possible to have really interesting interactions between unit compositions and provoke cool decision making without adding more and more stuff to the game. Do you really think most of the spellcasters having energy upgrades and needing to research half their spells changes the game for the better? I don't.

I kind of feel that all this talk about streamlining comes from the games where there is just lots of redundant stuff


The reason you get that impression is because this mod is a game where there is lots of redundant stuff. A game can be deep AND simple, it's very possible and a game benefits from having both of those characteristics. Watch this excellent (and short) video that will give you a better explanation on the difference between depth and complexity than I can give you.

My wife for hire! - Zealot
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
January 15 2014 00:57 GMT
#735
On January 15 2014 09:43 rename wrote:
This talk of "complexity" really makes me wonder how can people handle league/dota2 - the amount of stuff in the shops there is insane compared to amount of upgrades or "gimmicks" in starbow.

I kind of feel that all this talk about streamlining comes from the games where there is just lots of redundant stuff - if every unit, upgrade and "gimmick" actually changes the game for the better - then its ok.

To remove stuff just because "its feels complex" is dumbing down, not streamlining.


I don't play MOBA but I would say its compensated by the fact that you only focus on maximizing the abilities of 1 hero instead of a 200 supply army of different units you are creating, controlling and upgrading. Apples and oranges anyway.

I'm just of the opinion that there are enough factors and variables in an RTS without attaching a gimmick to every unit on top of it. Adding a weird ability or upgrade is just forced complexity that could be achieved in much cleaner ways by just designing the core units well in the first place. But I really don't wanna get into the "streamlining is dumbing down" argument.
HystericaLaughter
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia720 Posts
January 15 2014 00:59 GMT
#736
On January 15 2014 09:57 Bagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2014 09:43 rename wrote:
This talk of "complexity" really makes me wonder how can people handle league/dota2 - the amount of stuff in the shops there is insane compared to amount of upgrades or "gimmicks" in starbow.

I kind of feel that all this talk about streamlining comes from the games where there is just lots of redundant stuff - if every unit, upgrade and "gimmick" actually changes the game for the better - then its ok.

To remove stuff just because "its feels complex" is dumbing down, not streamlining.


I don't play MOBA but I would say its compensated by the fact that you only focus on maximizing the abilities of 1 hero instead of a 200 supply army of different units you are creating, controlling and upgrading. Apples and oranges anyway.

I'm just of the opinion that there are enough factors and variables in an RTS without attaching a gimmick to every unit on top of it. Adding a weird ability or upgrade is just forced complexity that could be achieved in much cleaner ways by just designing the core units well in the first place. But I really don't wanna get into the "streamlining is dumbing down" argument.


Read my post above yours for the 'streamlining is dumbing down' argument. And watch the video too!
My wife for hire! - Zealot
onetrickponyy
Profile Joined June 2013
6 Posts
January 15 2014 00:59 GMT
#737
Were there any changes to boxing (unit selection) in this mod? I seem to be selecting more units than i should be when I'm try to box over my units to control them.
Morbidius
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil3449 Posts
January 15 2014 01:03 GMT
#738
Can you pretty much use BW builds on this for eco in general?
Has foreign StarCraft hit rock bottom?
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-15 01:05:44
January 15 2014 01:04 GMT
#739
I watched a few games and one of the first things I noticed was that there are less amount of large ass battles and more skirmishes and multiple fights on the map

looks great, felt a touch of BW in this, I hope it can find some competitive ground.
WriterXiao8~~
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-15 01:19:42
January 15 2014 01:15 GMT
#740
On January 15 2014 09:28 HystericaLaughter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2014 08:44 Bagi wrote:
On January 15 2014 07:57 HystericaLaughter wrote:
I like the mod a lot, and I never played BW. The hype is really good as well as it seems to be encouraging a lot of people to log onto SC2 again.

It does need to be simplified somewhat in my opinion. A couple of units and a lot of upgrades could easily be cut to help make the game less of an information overload.

Upgrades totally agreed, theres a lot of streamlining to be done there. Not every unit needs a gimmick or upgrade that alters its timing.

I hope they dont removing units though, because SC2 units are the most likely ones to go and then we'll just be playing a slightly altered SC2BW.


Eh maybe. I think the Corsair can be replaced with the Phoenix, and the Scout can just be removed altogether. Terran probably don't need Vikings either, because two of the obnoxious units that required the Viking as a counter - Colossus and Brood Lords - are gone. Zerg just has way too much going on. They have a whole lot of units that mutate into this or that and the race is in my opinion overly complex.

Zergling -> Baneling
Hydra -> Lurker
Muta -> Guardian/Devourer

All of these requiring unique structures and the plethora of upgrades that follow. Cutting down on this and dropping one of the spellcasters I think is the way to go.

So those are a few unit cuts I would consider, there's a selection of units from both games there.


I don't know what the difference is between the corsair in this compared to BW... but

The corsair was one of the most important units in the Protoss arsenal. It took almost a decade for people to figure out that the corsair was actually the best PvZ unit in the game. So while it may seem not so useful at first, trust me that you will eventually curse the removal of the corsair in SC2 till the day you die.

Its not overpowered, but corsair micro was absolutely crucial in PvZ. You needed it for scouting bases and tech, keeping zerg overlords under control, and maintaining Air Control. Without this PvZ almost felt like a dice roll, only that the odds were significantly in the favor of Zerg.

The Phoenix can't fulfill this roll as it is slower and does not do splash damage. Therefore after a certain point in the game the Stargate becomes wasted tech, you also can't just build 1 Stargate and pump continuously, you need burst production.

It was common to see a ctrl group of corsairs flying around all game, built from 1 stargate. Even though it took up supply in your army, the scouting information and air control was so important that it was worth it. Its also not easy to do, most D players will simply lose all their corsairs to a bunch of scourge and muta with a small distraction. Even some progamers didn't do the Bisu build because they had trouble multitasking their corsairs.

Most importantly though its heaps of fun to use and to learn how to do, and really cool to watch. Without corsairs you are forced into this allinish deathball play because you don't have air control or scouting, corsairs allow you to do longer guerilla style plays.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 346 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1847
GuemChi 1601
Artosis 690
910 58
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
League of Legends
Doublelift3550
Counter-Strike
taco 164
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox314
Other Games
summit1g8576
shahzam605
JimRising 527
C9.Mang0343
PiGStarcraft247
Maynarde138
CosmosSc2 35
Day[9].tv7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick906
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP80
• davetesta23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv7
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 50m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 50m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.