• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:14
CEST 18:14
KST 01:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9972 users

Starbow - Page 28

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 346 Next
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27458 Posts
January 14 2014 01:17 GMT
#541
Also Starcraft does have fucking cool units from an aesthetic standpoint. I also don't want the Protoss symbol I got tattooed on my back to be entirely redundant
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 01:38:52
January 14 2014 01:32 GMT
#542
On January 14 2014 10:08 Bagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 07:24 Hider wrote:
On January 14 2014 07:10 RampancyTW wrote:
On January 14 2014 07:01 Hider wrote:
So I guess it might be "fun" from the player upgrading's perspective, but it doesn't really seem to be clear what your units are capable of to your opponent, and because there are so many different upgrades I imagine it's difficult to reliably predict.


Can you give me a practical example?
Having to research Consume, for example. You might spot a Defiler popping from an outlying expansion, but you might not know whether or not that's a window of opportunity for a snipe or a death trap in the next 20 seconds. First one that comes to mind off the top of my head, but the 120498124 Terran upgrades that I can't even keep track of or some non-specific ones that come to mind.


In Sc2 they have all these useless tech starport ups. In Sbow I think there are 3 new starport upgrades + upgrades from BW.

- Range upgrade is needed on barrack for bio due to the Dragoon pressure thing.

- Matrix has to be an upgrade. Otherwise it becomes too powerfull early game.

- Consume, perhaps its not neccesary to be an upgrade, but it was like that in BW, and we prefer to keep BW as a core (for balance purposes) unless we believe we can improve the playing experience by making some changes. I, do however, agree that if it had no uninteded balance consequences to make Defilers start with it, then it would be fine to give it to them for free.

- Terran has an ebay-upgrade to seperate scan energy cost from macromechanics. This is needed, otherwise terran wouldn't be able to use macromechanics as much in the mid/late game as scan become very important during this stage. Further, I don't see at all how this upgrade makes the game less fluent.

Thinking about anything else?

I'd say at first glance the reaper, banshee, dropship and viking upgrades are all kinda weird and unnecessary. These are not units you build in great numbers, rather balance them around not needing upgrades at all. Why are there so damn many range upgrades? Also I dont think every caster needs to have 2 researchable spells + a useless energy upgrade just because BW did it.

Overall I just think there are a little too many ideas and gimmicks in the current state of starbow (manually detonating mines, looking at you). Its still an amazing mod though, and with some good polish it could very well challenge SC2 or at least Blizzards vision of where the game should be going.

Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:05 hoby2000 wrote:
Seriously though, I played it last night and it's dead on. This is what SC2 should have been. I'm honestly amazed at how much you were willing to cut down from your original mod (oh, i remember it... haha).

If you want to try to make this a cool indie game though, Kickstarter the project. It's obvious you know what you're doing in terms of mechanics and balance, so I wouldn't think it's that far off for people to want you to make your own Indie RTS based on Starcraft mechanics and ideas.

Be the LoL of Starcraft, for the love of god, please.

I think you underestimate the amount of work it takes to create an RTS game from scratch...


I think the range upgrades for a lot of units is to allow them to skirmish early game without one clearly dominating the other, thus facilitating some more dynamic early games. Later thought is ok for Dragoons to get + 2 range because they are a protoss unit and they are supposed to be the strongest toss ground unit all around. In comparison marines and marauders only get +1 range because, otherwise in conjunction with stim they might be too strong, also doesn't make sense that terran bio would have range equal to that of protoss. Toss are slow, strong and long range, terran are nimble, fragile but lower range (if playing bio).
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
Alacast
Profile Joined December 2011
United States205 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 01:37:51
January 14 2014 01:37 GMT
#543
Am I crazy, or are most dps values significantly lower in BoW than SC2?
Let us not rail about justice as long as we have arms and the freedom to use them. -Frank Herbert
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 01:42:32
January 14 2014 01:41 GMT
#544
On January 14 2014 10:37 Alacast wrote:
Am I crazy, or are most dps values significantly lower in BoW than SC2?


I think the units have comparable damage but slower attack speed, which does indeed result in less DPS. This + tendency of units in Starbow to spread out a bit, is there to offset the extreme killing efficiency of the SC2 engine, allows more time to micro and for the better player to distinguish himself via micro and army control, and its less punishing if you get caught out of position, since you won't lose everything at once.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
Alacast
Profile Joined December 2011
United States205 Posts
January 14 2014 01:43 GMT
#545
On January 14 2014 10:41 Destructicon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:37 Alacast wrote:
Am I crazy, or are most dps values significantly lower in BoW than SC2?


I think the units have comparable damage but slower attack speed, which does indeed result in less DPS. This + tendency of units in Starbow to spread out a bit, is there to offset the extreme killing efficiency of the SC2 engine, allows more time to micro and for the better player to distinguish himself via micro and army control.


Thank you -- in watching a few of these Axiom videos over the last few days, that was a very strong impression. I have always felt changing the damage values in SC2 alone would fix a lot of the perceived problems.
Let us not rail about justice as long as we have arms and the freedom to use them. -Frank Herbert
superpanda27
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
111 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 01:48:05
January 14 2014 01:47 GMT
#546
On January 14 2014 10:43 Alacast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:41 Destructicon wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:37 Alacast wrote:
Am I crazy, or are most dps values significantly lower in BoW than SC2?


I think the units have comparable damage but slower attack speed, which does indeed result in less DPS. This + tendency of units in Starbow to spread out a bit, is there to offset the extreme killing efficiency of the SC2 engine, allows more time to micro and for the better player to distinguish himself via micro and army control.


Thank you -- in watching a few of these Axiom videos over the last few days, that was a very strong impression. I have always felt changing the damage values in SC2 alone would fix a lot of the perceived problems.

Except for the inherent problems that Protoss design has like early warpgates (as opposed to Starbow pushing it to tier 3) and the map maker's nightmare: forcefields.
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
January 14 2014 02:06 GMT
#547
Okay, this is pretty great. I was skeptical but I have been watching Crank and it has been significantly more interesting to watch than most SC2 streams have been lately.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
GizmoPT
Profile Joined May 2010
Portugal3040 Posts
January 14 2014 02:09 GMT
#548
On January 14 2014 11:06 Ben... wrote:
Okay, this is pretty great. I was skeptical but I have been watching Crank and it has been significantly more interesting to watch than most SC2 streams have been lately.


after like 3 years its normal
Snipers Promod & Micro Arena Creator in SC2 Arcade - Portuguese Community Admin for SC2, HotS and Overwatch - Ex-Portugal SC2 Team Manager, Ex- Copenhagen Wolves and Grow uP Gaming Manager in SC2. Just Playing games now!
Bareleon
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
371 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 02:38:21
January 14 2014 02:30 GMT
#549
I just played the map:

I was toss:

I liked doing rever drops.

I liked doing recall.

I even had a warp prism go ahead of my arbitur cause he had turrets up, so hopefully the arbiture will live to recall units in and it did.

Scarabs dont dmg my own buildings when I attack it? I had to destroy my own pylon but scarabs wasnt doing dmg to it,

Dragoons dont attack like BW Dragoons.

Scouts AA seem a bit strong lol.

carriers still take forever to build.

you kept the nerf blizz did to the pylon radius?

Toss still feels a-move, maybe a little less and a little more multi-tasking.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
January 14 2014 02:33 GMT
#550
Just reporting that many units do not have their sound effects working specifically SCVs and Medics although I am sure there are many others. Not a terribly important issue but one worth fixing.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
January 14 2014 02:35 GMT
#551
On January 14 2014 10:47 superpanda27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:43 Alacast wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:41 Destructicon wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:37 Alacast wrote:
Am I crazy, or are most dps values significantly lower in BoW than SC2?


I think the units have comparable damage but slower attack speed, which does indeed result in less DPS. This + tendency of units in Starbow to spread out a bit, is there to offset the extreme killing efficiency of the SC2 engine, allows more time to micro and for the better player to distinguish himself via micro and army control.


Thank you -- in watching a few of these Axiom videos over the last few days, that was a very strong impression. I have always felt changing the damage values in SC2 alone would fix a lot of the perceived problems.

Except for the inherent problems that Protoss design has like early warpgates (as opposed to Starbow pushing it to tier 3) and the map maker's nightmare: forcefields.


Forcefields are those blocks that traps unit inside am I right?

if that were the case, I actually like them. They just have to made it counter-able by clicking on it to destroy or at least give it a certain HP to halt the effect, I could see many brilliant maneuvers around that ability.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 02:40:03
January 14 2014 02:39 GMT
#552
On January 14 2014 11:35 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:47 superpanda27 wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:43 Alacast wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:41 Destructicon wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:37 Alacast wrote:
Am I crazy, or are most dps values significantly lower in BoW than SC2?


I think the units have comparable damage but slower attack speed, which does indeed result in less DPS. This + tendency of units in Starbow to spread out a bit, is there to offset the extreme killing efficiency of the SC2 engine, allows more time to micro and for the better player to distinguish himself via micro and army control.


Thank you -- in watching a few of these Axiom videos over the last few days, that was a very strong impression. I have always felt changing the damage values in SC2 alone would fix a lot of the perceived problems.

Except for the inherent problems that Protoss design has like early warpgates (as opposed to Starbow pushing it to tier 3) and the map maker's nightmare: forcefields.


Forcefields are those blocks that traps unit inside am I right?

if that were the case, I actually like them. They just have to made it counter-able by clicking on it to destroy or at least give it a certain HP to halt the effect, I could see many brilliant maneuvers around that ability.

I always thought it would be kinda nice if you couldnt overlap them, or if they overlap the "overlapped" part would disappear.
Or maybe just add some sort of delay to them, i think there are many things you could do to make them more "exciting"
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
January 14 2014 02:42 GMT
#553
Watching more games, I really do like what I see. TvP and ZvP are much more interesting. Still only seen that ryung/impact TvZ which didn't seem that fun to watch (compared to HotS or even WoL TvZ). I like the anti-clumping a lot. I also really have missed some units being cheaper and easier to make, mainly hydras and siege tanks. Makes the game much better. I hope this mod does gain more genuine popularity, and not just "fuck blizz sc2 sux" kinda hype.
Alacast
Profile Joined December 2011
United States205 Posts
January 14 2014 02:50 GMT
#554
On January 14 2014 10:47 superpanda27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:43 Alacast wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:41 Destructicon wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:37 Alacast wrote:
Am I crazy, or are most dps values significantly lower in BoW than SC2?


I think the units have comparable damage but slower attack speed, which does indeed result in less DPS. This + tendency of units in Starbow to spread out a bit, is there to offset the extreme killing efficiency of the SC2 engine, allows more time to micro and for the better player to distinguish himself via micro and army control.


Thank you -- in watching a few of these Axiom videos over the last few days, that was a very strong impression. I have always felt changing the damage values in SC2 alone would fix a lot of the perceived problems.

Except for the inherent problems that Protoss design has like early warpgates (as opposed to Starbow pushing it to tier 3) and the map maker's nightmare: forcefields.


I don't think FF or WG have been proven to be objectively bad. Some people don't like them, I understand, but they are unique and original mechanics.
Let us not rail about justice as long as we have arms and the freedom to use them. -Frank Herbert
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
January 14 2014 02:58 GMT
#555
On January 14 2014 11:50 Alacast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:47 superpanda27 wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:43 Alacast wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:41 Destructicon wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:37 Alacast wrote:
Am I crazy, or are most dps values significantly lower in BoW than SC2?


I think the units have comparable damage but slower attack speed, which does indeed result in less DPS. This + tendency of units in Starbow to spread out a bit, is there to offset the extreme killing efficiency of the SC2 engine, allows more time to micro and for the better player to distinguish himself via micro and army control.


Thank you -- in watching a few of these Axiom videos over the last few days, that was a very strong impression. I have always felt changing the damage values in SC2 alone would fix a lot of the perceived problems.

Except for the inherent problems that Protoss design has like early warpgates (as opposed to Starbow pushing it to tier 3) and the map maker's nightmare: forcefields.


I don't think FF or WG have been proven to be objectively bad. Some people don't like them, I understand, but they are unique and original mechanics.


... which make balancing REALLY hard and mapdesign very one-dimensional.
Parcelleus
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia1662 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 03:03:21
January 14 2014 02:59 GMT
#556
I checked out the Romsom vs Dirtybag (PvT).

-Vultures look way overpowered.
-Just massing of dragoons , I didnt like it at all
-Unit compositions were not varied and were mainly one or 2 units
-Much prefer the units and micro of sc2 to starbow
-Feels like if you are diehard BW fan you may like this mod
-Overall I much prefer SC2 HOTS , oh well I had a look
*burp*
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27458 Posts
January 14 2014 03:07 GMT
#557
Did you check out Crank vs Hider PvT? That was pretty damn good
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
CannonsNCarriers
Profile Joined April 2010
United States638 Posts
January 14 2014 03:07 GMT
#558
On January 14 2014 11:59 Parcelleus wrote:
I checked out the Romsom vs Dirtybag (PvT).

-Vultures look way overpowered.
-Just massing of dragoons , I didnt like it at all
-Unit compositions were not varied and were mainly one or 2 units
-Much prefer the units and micro of sc2 to starbow
-Feels like if you are diehard BW fan you may like this mod
-Overall I much prefer SC2 HOTS , oh well I had a look


As it stands, Dragoons supply efficient and do well against everything besides siege-mode tanks. If they go bio, make goons + zealots. If they go mech, you need goons to deal with vultures. If they go air for some reason, goons are the best ground to air. The Starbow protoss army is Goons with a sprinkling of support.
Dun tuch my cheezbrgr
mcleod
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada350 Posts
January 14 2014 03:17 GMT
#559
enjoyed the mod. hope to see it continue to get refined and balanced more.
i agree with some other peoples post about there being to many upgrades/gimmicks. the orbital command should be looked at. I dont agree with terran having chrono boost or the scv drop. it just seems unnecessary. also the fusion core tech tree is weird.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
January 14 2014 03:22 GMT
#560
On January 14 2014 11:59 Parcelleus wrote:
I checked out the Romsom vs Dirtybag (PvT).

-Vultures look way overpowered.
-Just massing of dragoons , I didnt like it at all
-Unit compositions were not varied and were mainly one or 2 units
-Much prefer the units and micro of sc2 to starbow
-Feels like if you are diehard BW fan you may like this mod
-Overall I much prefer SC2 HOTS , oh well I had a look


- Vultures are only OP if you can't figure out how to defend them: Always wall-in properly, build Scourges if you are Zerg since you will most likely have Spire anyways. If you are P, make sure you have Goons on the outskirt of the T's base to catch Dropship and generally be active with your goons.

- Its a matter of style, generally speaking Goons are only build as "meatshield" for Zealot to enter the fray if you are planning on Zealot/Goon combo.

- 1 or 2 units? Well make some spell casters.

- That's because you can have more flexibility in SB as you can keep formation thus emulating more of realistic warfare style.

- No, majority of SC2 fans' posting seems to suggest otherwise.

- Well then you are the minority, but at least you tried
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 346 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem356
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 356
IndyStarCraft 159
Railgan 67
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57669
Shuttle 3250
Horang2 461
BeSt 439
Larva 344
ggaemo 233
Soma 190
Mind 144
Last 91
Sexy 90
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 88
Zeus 83
hero 75
Sea.KH 54
Killer 49
Hyun 49
ToSsGirL 36
Aegong 33
Bale 28
PianO 24
NaDa 18
Rock 17
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva3268
Dendi1551
420jenkins366
Fuzer 133
Counter-Strike
fl0m3523
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1282
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby400
MindelVK18
Other Games
singsing1762
FrodaN1361
B2W.Neo993
byalli963
Beastyqt734
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS196
Hui .175
KnowMe131
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 29
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 59
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4168
League of Legends
• Nemesis3054
Other Games
• Shiphtur223
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 46m
Replay Cast
6h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 46m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.