• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9873 users

Starbow - Page 16

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 346 Next
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 13 2014 05:22 GMT
#301
On January 13 2014 14:09 rift wrote:
A few graphical questions

-Will scourge always be flying banelings?
-Will defilers stay as large as they are? (larger than in BW) this particular model also looks like a lobster compared to the SC2BW model
-Is it just me, or is plague and swarm harder to see? maybe the former could use a modified fungal graphic
-The reaver scarab has more of "laser" feel than a separate projectile--again, looking at the SC2BW model
-Did you want spider mines to shoot across the ground like widow mines?

1+
Maybe community should chip in a couple of models for Starbow, I've seen good model work before...
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
January 13 2014 05:22 GMT
#302
On January 13 2014 14:16 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 14:13 saddaromma wrote:
On January 13 2014 14:00 RampancyTW wrote:
On January 13 2014 13:51 Plansix wrote:
On January 13 2014 13:37 JazzJackrabbit wrote:
So basically what I'm gathering is that people just wanted a game that was mostly BW except with updated graphics. Yeah who gives a shit about trying to change things up with SC2. Blizzard totally should have just remade a game 1999 instead of coming up with new things.

Its the best of both world. People who like Starbow can play it and enjoy it. Hell, they can set up an ICcup matching system if they want. People who like SC2 can ladder. Its not one or the other.

I like watching SC2 and I like watching games of Starbow. I like watching Dota and and Hearth Stone too. It not about better or worse, though some people will get hung up on that.
Starbow's definitely come a long way. I would agree with it not being about being better or worse-- some things are better, some things look as bad or worse than they were in SC2, and there are other things that look (to my eye) as if they'll regress to a more SC2-like state as the mod gets more figured out. Still interesting to watch.

I do disagree with the notion that there's a lot more action all over the map than there is in SC2. It looks like there might be slightly more, but I don't see the huge change that others are reporting.

Having no deathballs make starbow so much better that I happily ignore any downsides of the mod. And I'm pretty sure anything is fixable as long as the core idea is right.

I totally saw some death blobs of dragoon and carriers. Even some tank blobs. The death ball is still there, just in new formats.


There are still battles where large clumps of units battle one another, but it's never to the same extent as what you see in SC2. It's that difference in extent that makes it so much more enjoyable.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
CmdBash
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia38 Posts
January 13 2014 05:26 GMT
#303
at a pro level how mechanically intensive will starbow be? would be interesting to see a higher skill ceiling to separate the very best players from the decently good players.
RampancyTW
Profile Joined August 2010
United States577 Posts
January 13 2014 05:32 GMT
#304
On January 13 2014 14:22 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 14:16 Plansix wrote:
On January 13 2014 14:13 saddaromma wrote:
On January 13 2014 14:00 RampancyTW wrote:
On January 13 2014 13:51 Plansix wrote:
On January 13 2014 13:37 JazzJackrabbit wrote:
So basically what I'm gathering is that people just wanted a game that was mostly BW except with updated graphics. Yeah who gives a shit about trying to change things up with SC2. Blizzard totally should have just remade a game 1999 instead of coming up with new things.

Its the best of both world. People who like Starbow can play it and enjoy it. Hell, they can set up an ICcup matching system if they want. People who like SC2 can ladder. Its not one or the other.

I like watching SC2 and I like watching games of Starbow. I like watching Dota and and Hearth Stone too. It not about better or worse, though some people will get hung up on that.
Starbow's definitely come a long way. I would agree with it not being about being better or worse-- some things are better, some things look as bad or worse than they were in SC2, and there are other things that look (to my eye) as if they'll regress to a more SC2-like state as the mod gets more figured out. Still interesting to watch.

I do disagree with the notion that there's a lot more action all over the map than there is in SC2. It looks like there might be slightly more, but I don't see the huge change that others are reporting.

Having no deathballs make starbow so much better that I happily ignore any downsides of the mod. And I'm pretty sure anything is fixable as long as the core idea is right.

I totally saw some death blobs of dragoon and carriers. Even some tank blobs. The death ball is still there, just in new formats.


There are still battles where large clumps of units battle one another, but it's never to the same extent as what you see in SC2. It's that difference in extent that makes it so much more enjoyable.
Ehhh I don't know if I agree with this. From what I've seen thus far the big battles look pretty much the same (other than the obvious differences in units and abilities).
Fission
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1184 Posts
January 13 2014 05:32 GMT
#305
Wow this looks amazing.
CrayonSc2
Profile Joined August 2011
United States267 Posts
January 13 2014 05:33 GMT
#306
mechanically, if your not used to playing at 200 apm its a big difference. in sc2 i can play at 240 apm and spam in between. but in starbow i play 240 EPM cause I always had something to do since injects are 15 seconds. makes zerg more mechanically based.
GoldforGolden
Profile Joined September 2012
China102 Posts
January 13 2014 05:36 GMT
#307
lol this game actually makes me miss the normal inject, medivac and mules
i like some aspects of the game but ZvT is so spell focused that I don't really like it and ZvZ, god that muta clump, I can't count how many mutas he has at all lol
We think too much, feel too little
Fission
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1184 Posts
January 13 2014 05:37 GMT
#308
I really want to see a tournament on starbow.
vesicular
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1311 Posts
January 13 2014 05:44 GMT
#309
Eagerly anticipating an iCCup version of Starbow and my soon-to-be D rank.
STX Fighting!
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
January 13 2014 05:46 GMT
#310
Have you guys considered using the awesomely intense sounds from BW for the BW units?
sotaporo
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland195 Posts
January 13 2014 05:52 GMT
#311
i liked it, but feels like when people see "bw balance" and "not sc2" they start over hyping stuff
saddaromma
Profile Joined April 2013
1129 Posts
January 13 2014 05:56 GMT
#312
On January 13 2014 14:16 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 14:13 saddaromma wrote:
On January 13 2014 14:00 RampancyTW wrote:
On January 13 2014 13:51 Plansix wrote:
On January 13 2014 13:37 JazzJackrabbit wrote:
So basically what I'm gathering is that people just wanted a game that was mostly BW except with updated graphics. Yeah who gives a shit about trying to change things up with SC2. Blizzard totally should have just remade a game 1999 instead of coming up with new things.

Its the best of both world. People who like Starbow can play it and enjoy it. Hell, they can set up an ICcup matching system if they want. People who like SC2 can ladder. Its not one or the other.

I like watching SC2 and I like watching games of Starbow. I like watching Dota and and Hearth Stone too. It not about better or worse, though some people will get hung up on that.
Starbow's definitely come a long way. I would agree with it not being about being better or worse-- some things are better, some things look as bad or worse than they were in SC2, and there are other things that look (to my eye) as if they'll regress to a more SC2-like state as the mod gets more figured out. Still interesting to watch.

I do disagree with the notion that there's a lot more action all over the map than there is in SC2. It looks like there might be slightly more, but I don't see the huge change that others are reporting.

Having no deathballs make starbow so much better that I happily ignore any downsides of the mod. And I'm pretty sure anything is fixable as long as the core idea is right.

I totally saw some death blobs of dragoon and carriers. Even some tank blobs. The death ball is still there, just in new formats.

blobs and deathballs are different.


basically deathball rolls over you and finishes you off. Pack of dragoons clearing spidermines is not exactly a deathball. Marine/medic/vessels might be close, but still, it needs constant resupply and needs to be controlled intelligently.
CrayonSc2
Profile Joined August 2011
United States267 Posts
January 13 2014 05:56 GMT
#313
its not the bw balance. its the bw units that gives and unit control / macro. its a whole nother game basically. more units to counter units and focus more on mechanics
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-13 06:08:11
January 13 2014 06:06 GMT
#314
On January 13 2014 14:22 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 14:16 Plansix wrote:
On January 13 2014 14:13 saddaromma wrote:
On January 13 2014 14:00 RampancyTW wrote:
On January 13 2014 13:51 Plansix wrote:
On January 13 2014 13:37 JazzJackrabbit wrote:
So basically what I'm gathering is that people just wanted a game that was mostly BW except with updated graphics. Yeah who gives a shit about trying to change things up with SC2. Blizzard totally should have just remade a game 1999 instead of coming up with new things.

Its the best of both world. People who like Starbow can play it and enjoy it. Hell, they can set up an ICcup matching system if they want. People who like SC2 can ladder. Its not one or the other.

I like watching SC2 and I like watching games of Starbow. I like watching Dota and and Hearth Stone too. It not about better or worse, though some people will get hung up on that.
Starbow's definitely come a long way. I would agree with it not being about being better or worse-- some things are better, some things look as bad or worse than they were in SC2, and there are other things that look (to my eye) as if they'll regress to a more SC2-like state as the mod gets more figured out. Still interesting to watch.

I do disagree with the notion that there's a lot more action all over the map than there is in SC2. It looks like there might be slightly more, but I don't see the huge change that others are reporting.

Having no deathballs make starbow so much better that I happily ignore any downsides of the mod. And I'm pretty sure anything is fixable as long as the core idea is right.

I totally saw some death blobs of dragoon and carriers. Even some tank blobs. The death ball is still there, just in new formats.


There are still battles where large clumps of units battle one another, but it's never to the same extent as what you see in SC2. It's that difference in extent that makes it so much more enjoyable.

I think he ment in comparison to BW. Units still clump significantly more than in BW. You might not have actually noticed this if you only watched BW, but not played it. Armies literally moved in Conga lines if not controled properly of course in progames you'd literally never see that because they had the sufficient APM to keep their armies clumped, but when playing you most definitely notice that your army is easier to control, position and maneuver.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
NukeD
Profile Joined October 2010
Croatia1612 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-13 07:22:40
January 13 2014 06:13 GMT
#315
sorry for dem one liners
RampancyTW
Profile Joined August 2010
United States577 Posts
January 13 2014 06:22 GMT
#316
Honestly, I think the primary difference in the way TvP plays out is that Vultures + mines are so insanely strong against Protoss. The existence or threat of mines is the only thing that really prevents one-sided stompfests when Protoss has the advantage. Additionally, mines combined with the extreme speed of Vultures means that offensive warp-ins are pretty much a non-issue if you're paying attention.
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 13 2014 06:27 GMT
#317
On January 13 2014 15:22 RampancyTW wrote:
Honestly, I think the primary difference in the way TvP plays out is that Vultures + mines are so insanely strong against Protoss. The existence or threat of mines is the only thing that really prevents one-sided stompfests when Protoss has the advantage. Additionally, mines combined with the extreme speed of Vultures means that offensive warp-ins are pretty much a non-issue if you're paying attention.

Interesting... From what I've seen mines seem relatively weak compared to their BW counterparts.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
RampancyTW
Profile Joined August 2010
United States577 Posts
January 13 2014 06:36 GMT
#318
On January 13 2014 15:27 thezanursic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 15:22 RampancyTW wrote:
Honestly, I think the primary difference in the way TvP plays out is that Vultures + mines are so insanely strong against Protoss. The existence or threat of mines is the only thing that really prevents one-sided stompfests when Protoss has the advantage. Additionally, mines combined with the extreme speed of Vultures means that offensive warp-ins are pretty much a non-issue if you're paying attention.

Interesting... From what I've seen mines seem relatively weak compared to their BW counterparts.
Yes and no. Harder to trigger, but they still hit hard when triggered. And the time bought by having to clear the mines before moving forward is their biggest benefit.

It's not that they're difficult to clear out, it's that you HAVE to clear them out to keep pushing.
Goldfish
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-13 07:34:24
January 13 2014 07:29 GMT
#319
On January 13 2014 01:15 decemberscalm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 01:11 dani` wrote:
^ I assume there is no way to apply damage reduction after armor instead of before? That would be the obvious solution to this, so I suppose it was already considered and impossible but just to be sure I'll ask.

Lets actually math that out vs 2 points of armor.
Dragoon
20-2=18/2=9
Marine
6-2=3/2=1.5

Again, still doesn't exactly seem like a very good solution. Better yes, but not something I'd like to see in the game.
As far at technical feasability, I am pretty sure the armor formula cannot be manipulated in that manner.
I can do it with damage types vs different sizes but not here. I wouldn't be surprised if someone discovered a method for it though.


And true. I think WC3 was worse off to stuff like extremely critical RNG drops on creeps.


I made several posts before on the battle.net forums but there used to be a way to completely manipulate damage.

What used to happen was that behaviors that negated damage still had a check for triggers.

However they updated it and "fixed" it if "Unit Takes Damage" and if a unit had a behavior that negated damage, the trigger couldn't read the value.

What I wanted them to do was add an option (either in the behaviors section or the trigger sections) that let behaviors that negate or reduce damage still allow triggers to either read the full damage (without the behavior) or the damage after the behavior changed the damage.

Before then, here is what I used to do (when it still worked).

If I wanted to modify any damage, all I had to do was give every unit a behavior that completely negated all damage (well from a certain type, I kept a type of damage that still went through). Lets say I made the behavior negate all damage except (spells) for example. (For spells, I'd use them for triggers only. Also in situations where I wanted an ability to reduce spell damage, I'd just make a trigger and put a list of conditions that listed all spell damage types that I wanted to reduce, and do it that way manually. I'd put this in the main damage trigger though.)

And in this situation, (the armor types apply through before anything), what I would want to do is actually make armor damage reductions all done manually (through this trigger). So that all units in the game, their armor type is actually a dummy number (lets say, all units actually have armor as in the game, but all damage types still ignored the armor). So everything will still look normal but all damage types actually just ignore armor now.

From here, I'd just have a trigger calculate then apply all damage (after armor) normally.

"However" that was only the case when the behavior negated damage but triggers still reading the full damage still worked.
(Again, sadly after a patch, Blizzard "fixed" this issue and made it so triggers always read the damage taken after behavior calculations instead of when before it just ignored them).

What I did (and what used to work, not sure if Blizzard added an option to change this or not since I haven't used the editor in a while) (and also take note, the steps here do not work anymore sadly since there isn't an easy way to prevent damage taken but still have the trigger read the full damage):
+ Show Spoiler +

1. Give all units a behavior that had 100% chance to negate all damage (set it to) 0 except spell damage type.

2. Triggers still read the damage. "Unit Takes Damage"
I'd make a special damage type as an exception;
Condition Damage Type of Damaging effect is not = Triggered damage (I forgot if this was the one I used, I haven't used the SC2 editor in a while).

3. Then for the actions, I'd make it calculate all that, whatever I wanted to do.

For calculating armor, it'd go like this:

Set Local Variable #1 (Real) = Local Damage Taken Before Calculations = Triggering damage taken.
Set Local Variable #2 (Real) = Local Damaged Unit Armor Value = Local Damaged Unit Armor Value (again, earlier I said that I kept all armor values on all units except all damage types in the game ignored armor, so those are just for show and also can still be used for triggers).

Set Local Variable #3 (Real) = Local Damage Taken After Armor Calculation = "Local Damage Taken Before Calculations" - Local Damaged Unit Armor Value.

If Then Else
If "Local Damage Taken After Armor Calculation" is less than 0.5
Set Local Variable #3 (Real) = Local Damage Taken After Armor Calculation = 0.5 (Or whatever the default minimum damage taken is with maxed out armor. I think it is 0.5 in default SC2).
Else
(Leave Blank)

Now this is how you could calculate armor (if the behavior thing still worked).

And for high ground advantage, you could put the calculations after this. Though I am not sure how you guys do or detect high ground (if it's triggered, then that's great because then somewhere, you can add the function in between these triggers).

For example, after this.

Another If Then Else
If damaging unit is (whatever you guys used to detect if a unit is damaged from high ground or not) is true.
Then set Local Damage Taken After Armor Calculation = Local Damage Taken After Armor Calculation Divided by 2.
(Since these variables used are set as real numbers, decimals will work.)

Then finally, after all the above is applied.

Do cast spell (From Damaging unit to damaged unit) damaging unit casts "Triggered Spell Damage" with + "Local Damage Taken After Armor Calculation" to damaged unit.

(Also I forgot to add that I would kept "Triggered Spell Damage" as spell damage and with an initial value of zero. That way I can simply use the + damage trigger.)


Last I checked (I think after HotS was just released), I don't remember if Blizzard ever added an alternative or a way to prevent damage taken "but" still allow a trigger to read that damage.

If not, then I think that's an important thing for Blizzard to add (for map makers in general).

I was working on a mod where I wanted to use the WC3 armor system. To do that, I used to do the above (since the above - using a behavior that had 100% chance to set all damage to 0, except spells, since I needed at least one damage type to get through "and" since at the time, the trigger "Unit Takes Damage" actually ignored behavior damage reduction), I could easily manipulate the damage.

Though as you said in the later posts, an alternative and good solution is to give each unit two weapons with the high ground weapon only having a 0.5 damage reduction per armor.

Still though, I am a bit disappointed Blizzard never added an option to prevent damage taken but still let the trigger read it. (or have a trigger that lets you just modify the damage taken on the spot). Technically you could heal a unit using triggers to reduce damage but that doesn't prevent lethal damage (in that case, you could give each unit a death time of at least 1, and if after the calculations, the unit still has life remaining, you could revive it and set the HP to the appropriate amount but I'm not sure if that will mess up with things like units in control groups or selected units).
https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsServerFeedback/feedback/details/741495/biggest-explorer-annoyance-automatic-sorting-windows-7-server-2008-r2-and-vista#details Allow Disable Auto Arrange in Windows 7+
Goldfish
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-13 07:33:58
January 13 2014 07:33 GMT
#320
Accidental double post instead of edit .
https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsServerFeedback/feedback/details/741495/biggest-explorer-annoyance-automatic-sorting-windows-7-server-2008-r2-and-vista#details Allow Disable Auto Arrange in Windows 7+
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 346 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 610
UpATreeSC 134
JuggernautJason11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21421
firebathero 200
Rush 136
Dewaltoss 57
Sexy 28
Trap 20
Bale 16
Shine 15
yabsab 10
Djem5 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7665
qojqva1630
420jenkins149
monkeys_forever59
Counter-Strike
fl0m1545
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1931
crisheroes1133
Liquid`Hasu671
XaKoH 161
MindelVK14
Other Games
Grubby2539
Beastyqt764
ceh9761
FrodaN726
ArmadaUGS193
KnowMe153
Hui .148
byalli144
C9.Mang0133
QueenE106
Trikslyr71
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 7
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2288
League of Legends
• TFBlade1186
Other Games
• imaqtpie835
• Shiphtur259
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 37m
Stellar Fest
18h 37m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.