• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8819 users

Starcraft 2 Magic: The Gathering Cards - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
ejozl
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark3552 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-16 09:15:00
December 16 2013 08:25 GMT
#61
I think this is a pretty basic Marine in the colour White.
[image loading]

I'd argue Terran is Green in addition to Red and White because:
Green is the colour of regeneration (Medic/Medivac, Combat Healing.)
Stim Pack could be multiple cards, some would say Blood Lust, which is Red, but it could also be Giant Growth/Berserk.
Either way it's buffing creatures, which is most common to Green.
Mule could be Dark Ritual, but Mana Ramp in general lies with Green. Red could also posses this ability in the likes of Orc Lumberjack, sacrificing your Lands for a short term mana boost, as we all know, Mules mine out your mineral line really fast!
Concussive Shell, in magic terms would be: Any creature damaged by Marauder, is tapped and does not untap during controllers next untap step. This is an ability that both Green and Blue posses, but the Marauder is very much a big fatty creature and not at all a fragile Blue one.
Where you'd really want to point at other colours is perhaps the Ghost and the Raven, but even then, Auto Turret is a token creature Green/White, since it's defensive. PDD is protective, very much White, could be a Counterspell. Seeker Missile is explosion=Red, even if it is on a timer. EMP doesn't have to be Ghost, but could be a card in itself. Also it doesn't have to be a counterspell, could be disenchant, removal of the unnatural. And for cloakies, White do have Shadow.
You could confine it to 3 colours, though it's probably not ideal to limit cool card flavours because of it.
SC2 Archon needs "Terrible, terrible damage" as one of it's quotes.
lim1017
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1278 Posts
December 16 2013 08:42 GMT
#62
I feel like the stalker ability should be something along the lines of

Remove stalker from the game, and return him to play.
Would probably be OP if it was 1 Mana, perhaps 2/3 mana.

Similar to this card
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=109733
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-16 14:09:35
December 16 2013 13:29 GMT
#63
Duncan, can I post some cards I created so we can compare notes? I stole from you and Urth shamelessly in some areas, but went my own way in others.

If you'd rather I didn't in your thread, let me know!

On December 15 2013 20:10 Urth wrote:
Structures
Eh, I get what you are trying to do mechanically here, but the whole thing is really poorly implemented. It doesn't serve a strong purpose mechanics-wise or flavor-wise. Additionally, it's a rules nightmare to implement a new card type that isn't a creature, but can block, and can be attacked. I can't imagine WotC getting behind something like that. Planeswalkers were an exception, you don't just make new card types for such a weak concept (no offense). I don't understand why you can block with buildings either btw.


I just made structures into Enchant Lands, ie.

Refinery (3) - Enchant land
Enchanted land is a 0/3 terran creature with defender. It’s still a land.
Whenever this land is assigned as a blocker, you may draw a card.

To get around the fact that they can't be targeted, each race should have ample destroy enchants or destroy critters. Problem solved, I think!

I ended up doing WRB for Terran. Nuke is a board wipe, Snipe is an instant destroy and the Science Vessel has a BBB spell that allows it to take -X/-X off swarms of creatures. All quite black.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Duncan
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada19 Posts
December 17 2013 01:13 GMT
#64
On December 16 2013 15:53 Big J wrote:
Isn't your shield the exact same as normal hitpoints apart from it regenerating slower, so basically the exact opposite of what Protoss shields do?

Edit: So I'd change the "at the beginning of your upkeep" to "at the beginning of each combat and end step". That way shields regenerate faster (because twice per turn, compared to the once of HP).


I've updated the shield ability so that shield counters regenerate at the beginning of each combat step. I'm not sure if this the correct way to go about it, but the idea is that you must destroy a Protoss unit's shields all at once, otherwise they regenerate.

So, for example, if a player used an ability to deal 1 damage to a creature with shield 1 during the main phase, the shield counters would regenerate at the beginning of combat step.

Likewise, if a creature with first strike dealt 1 damage to a creature with shield 1 during the first strike combat damage step, the shield counters would regenerate before the normal combat damage step.

On December 16 2013 17:25 ejozl wrote:
I think this is a pretty basic Marine in the colour White.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


True, but this and every other white creature with reach date back to the late 90s or early 2000s. Oh well, at least there's a precedent.

On December 16 2013 17:25 ejozl wrote:I'd argue Terran is Green in addition to Red and White because:
Green is the colour of regeneration (Medic/Medivac, Combat Healing.)
Stim Pack could be multiple cards, some would say Blood Lust, which is Red, but it could also be Giant Growth/Berserk.
Either way it's buffing creatures, which is most common to Green.
Mule could be Dark Ritual, but Mana Ramp in general lies with Green. Red could also posses this ability in the likes of Orc Lumberjack, sacrificing your Lands for a short term mana boost, as we all know, Mules mine out your mineral line really fast!
Concussive Shell, in magic terms would be: Any creature damaged by Marauder, is tapped and does not untap during controllers next untap step. This is an ability that both Green and Blue posses, but the Marauder is very much a big fatty creature and not at all a fragile Blue one.
Where you'd really want to point at other colours is perhaps the Ghost and the Raven, but even then, Auto Turret is a token creature Green/White, since it's defensive. PDD is protective, very much White, could be a Counterspell. Seeker Missile is explosion=Red, even if it is on a timer. EMP doesn't have to be Ghost, but could be a card in itself. Also it doesn't have to be a counterspell, could be disenchant, removal of the unnatural. And for cloakies, White do have Shadow.
You could confine it to 3 colours, though it's probably not ideal to limit cool card flavours because of it.


I think your assessment of the colors is generally accurate, but I think that no matter what color is assigned to a race, there's going to be problems.

I like your idea for the MULE. Perhaps I will change Command Center's ability to what is now Scanner Sweep and give MULE its own card.

On December 16 2013 17:42 lim1017 wrote:
I feel like the stalker ability should be something along the lines of

Remove stalker from the game, and return him to play.
Would probably be OP if it was 1 Mana, perhaps 2/3 mana.

Similar to this card
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=109733


I appreciate the suggestion, and it's a good concept, but I'm more fond of returning cards to the owner's hand and having them pay to play it again, as there are numerous mechanics that are triggered by creatures entering the battlefield. I also like to avoid exiling if possible, but that's just personal preference.

On December 16 2013 22:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
Duncan, can I post some cards I created so we can compare notes? I stole from you and Urth shamelessly in some areas, but went my own way in others.

If you'd rather I didn't in your thread, let me know!


Honestly, I'd like to avoid having this thread become an opportunity for everyone to share their cards. I think that if you have a set worth sharing, perhaps simply provide a link to the .zip file. On the other hand, I have no idea what I'm talking about, so maybe it would be better if you shared a few of your cards (with spoiler tags) and explained their ideas.

Sorry if I offended you, but I don't want this thread to become a dumping ground for poorly-made cards or work that has already been circulated on the web.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 15 2013 20:10 Urth wrote:
Structures
Eh, I get what you are trying to do mechanically here, but the whole thing is really poorly implemented. It doesn't serve a strong purpose mechanics-wise or flavor-wise. Additionally, it's a rules nightmare to implement a new card type that isn't a creature, but can block, and can be attacked. I can't imagine WotC getting behind something like that. Planeswalkers were an exception, you don't just make new card types for such a weak concept (no offense). I don't understand why you can block with buildings either btw.


On December 16 2013 22:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
I just made structures into Enchant Lands, ie.

Refinery (3) - Enchant land
Enchanted land is a 0/3 terran creature with defender. It’s still a land.
Whenever this land is assigned as a blocker, you may draw a card.

To get around the fact that they can't be targeted, each race should have ample destroy enchants or destroy critters. Problem solved, I think!


I really like this idea, but unfortunately it doesn't solve the issue of how to allow units to destroy structures, as they do in Starcraft. However, I think I'll assess my Refinery, Assimilator and Extractor to incorporate your idea of enchanting lands, if that's alright.
And death shall have no dominion.
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-17 02:38:07
December 17 2013 02:16 GMT
#65
On December 17 2013 10:13 Duncan wrote:Honestly, I'd like to avoid having this thread become an opportunity for everyone to share their cards. I think that if you have a set worth sharing, perhaps simply provide a link to the .zip file. On the other hand, I have no idea what I'm talking about, so maybe it would be better if you shared a few of your cards (with spoiler tags) and explained their ideas.

Sorry if I offended you, but I don't want this thread to become a dumping ground for poorly-made cards or work that has already been circulated on the web.


I can respect that. Here's the zip: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/479468/SCMTG-set-zip.html

There are 68 cards in the set. Almost 1/2 of them are Terran, and about 3/4 of the rest are Zerg. Like you guys talked about, I split the races up into three colors: WRB for Terran, RBG for Zerg, UWG for Protoss. Terran can be monocolored as white or red, but there aren't enough black creatures yet to support monoblack Terran. Zerg has the basic tools to be monocolored as any of its three colors. Following Urth's advice, I made a conscious effort to stay within the bounds of what the colors would allow. So the white Battlecruiser doesn't destroy or deal damage, it exiles. That sort of stuff.

I took your concepts of Cloak/Burrow/Detection and Shield. I also took Evolution for Zerg, which was invented by someone I don't know for SC MTG cards I came across randomly while pic hunting. Several cards are based closely on yours (Broodlord, Immortal). Stole Horace Warfield's +1/+1 and Persist from another card I randomly came across. Stalker's ability is based on a suggestion earlier in this thread... and I think that takes care of most of my plagiarizing.

Here are some cards I was particularly happy with:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Gave Marines, Marauders, and Firebats the same Stimpack ability.

[image loading]

Created the Ambush keyword.

[image loading]

You can either play a Baneling from your hand on your turn, or, in a vague approximation of Baneling land-mines, you can morph one in using Evolution, give it Haste, and tap it to kill a bunch of attacking Marines who thought they were safe.

[image loading]

Gave Roaches, Lurkers, and Widow Mines burrow. Lurkers and WM have to have paid their Burrow cost this turn to attack or block.

[image loading]

My version of Overrun, this is meant to work along with Burrow. Burrow usually requires tapping, making it a good way of getting a blocking creature out alive if it was going to die. With this, Burrow becomes an offensive tool because you can suddenly tap all of your Burrowing critters to make them indestructible, then untap them and attack with them. It's an approximation of Roach burrow micro.

[image loading]

Spider Mines as an instant. Just realized that the wording at the bottom is ambiguous, it's meant to be "R: +1 token, once per Vulture you control."

[image loading]

Science Vessel as a neat W/B card that works in both a mono-white and a mono-black Terran deck. The Raven is a white detector and the Orbital Command is a red detector, so each color has a mode of detection.

[image loading]

Ovie.

[image loading]

I think I nailed Arcturus's flavor down pretty well with this.

And just for fun:

[image loading]

Aka marine splitting!

[image loading]

Aka timing attack!

I also tried to work more standard MTG abilities into the set where possible/appropriate: ie the Medivac can give bio creatures lifelink, the High Templar has scry.


I really like this idea, but unfortunately it doesn't solve the issue of how to allow units to destroy structures, as they do in Starcraft. However, I think I'll assess my Refinery, Assimilator and Extractor to incorporate your idea of enchanting lands, if that's alright.


Considering I was totally inspired by you and Urth, yeeah, you're more than welcome to take anything you like.

I still think there are tons of ways of achieving what you're trying to do using this method that are more neat. Give target creature -2/-2, destroy target creature, destroy target creature with defender, fight target creature with defender, destroy target enchantment, destroy target land. So units can totally destroy structures, the only thing that's missing is other units being able to save structures, but that's fixable too with more complex instructions, "...unless opponent pays 3" or "...unless opponent sacrifices a creature with converted mana cost equal or higher to target enchantment."

Feedback very welcome!!
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Duncan
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada19 Posts
December 17 2013 05:03 GMT
#66
On December 17 2013 11:16 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2013 10:13 Duncan wrote:Honestly, I'd like to avoid having this thread become an opportunity for everyone to share their cards. I think that if you have a set worth sharing, perhaps simply provide a link to the .zip file. On the other hand, I have no idea what I'm talking about, so maybe it would be better if you shared a few of your cards (with spoiler tags) and explained their ideas.

Sorry if I offended you, but I don't want this thread to become a dumping ground for poorly-made cards or work that has already been circulated on the web.


I can respect that. Here's the zip: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/479468/SCMTG-set-zip.html

There are 68 cards in the set. Almost 1/2 of them are Terran, and about 3/4 of the rest are Zerg. Like you guys talked about, I split the races up into three colors: WRB for Terran, RBG for Zerg, UWG for Protoss. Terran can be monocolored as white or red, but there aren't enough black creatures yet to support monoblack Terran. Zerg has the basic tools to be monocolored as any of its three colors. Following Urth's advice, I made a conscious effort to stay within the bounds of what the colors would allow. So the white Battlecruiser doesn't destroy or deal damage, it exiles. That sort of stuff.

I took your concepts of Cloak/Burrow/Detection and Shield. I also took Evolution for Zerg, which was invented by someone I don't know for SC MTG cards I came across randomly while pic hunting. Several cards are based closely on yours (Broodlord, Immortal). Stole Horace Warfield's +1/+1 and Persist from another card I randomly came across. Stalker's ability is based on a suggestion earlier in this thread... and I think that takes care of most of my plagiarizing.

Here are some cards I was particularly happy with:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Gave Marines, Marauders, and Firebats the same Stimpack ability.

[image loading]

Created the Ambush keyword.

[image loading]

You can either play a Baneling from your hand on your turn, or, in a vague approximation of Baneling land-mines, you can morph one in using Evolution, give it Haste, and tap it to kill a bunch of attacking Marines who thought they were safe.

[image loading]

Gave Roaches, Lurkers, and Widow Mines burrow. Lurkers and WM have to have paid their Burrow cost this turn to attack or block.

[image loading]

My version of Overrun, this is meant to work along with Burrow. Burrow usually requires tapping, making it a good way of getting a blocking creature out alive if it was going to die. With this, Burrow becomes an offensive tool because you can suddenly tap all of your Burrowing critters to make them indestructible, then untap them and attack with them. It's an approximation of Roach burrow micro.

[image loading]

Spider Mines as an instant. Just realized that the wording at the bottom is ambiguous, it's meant to be "R: +1 token, once per Vulture you control."

[image loading]

Science Vessel as a neat W/B card that works in both a mono-white and a mono-black Terran deck. The Raven is a white detector and the Orbital Command is a red detector, so each color has a mode of detection.

[image loading]

Ovie.

[image loading]

I think I nailed Arcturus's flavor down pretty well with this.

And just for fun:

[image loading]

Aka marine splitting!

[image loading]

Aka timing attack!

I also tried to work more standard MTG abilities into the set where possible/appropriate: ie the Medivac can give bio creatures lifelink, the High Templar has scry.


Show nested quote +
I really like this idea, but unfortunately it doesn't solve the issue of how to allow units to destroy structures, as they do in Starcraft. However, I think I'll assess my Refinery, Assimilator and Extractor to incorporate your idea of enchanting lands, if that's alright.


Considering I was totally inspired by you and Urth, yeeah, you're more than welcome to take anything you like.

I still think there are tons of ways of achieving what you're trying to do using this method that are more neat. Give target creature -2/-2, destroy target creature, destroy target creature with defender, fight target creature with defender, destroy target enchantment, destroy target land. So units can totally destroy structures, the only thing that's missing is other units being able to save structures, but that's fixable too with more complex instructions, "...unless opponent pays 3" or "...unless opponent sacrifices a creature with converted mana cost equal or higher to target enchantment."

Feedback very welcome!!


Not bad at all! Here's a few thoughts I have on your cards:

1. Your evolution mechanic is great. I never thought of incorporating the name of the pre-evolved creature into a keyword.

2. Creating cards like Close Quarters Carnage and Defender's Advantage is something I toyed with. I added a bunch of cards like Cheese, High Ground, etc., but I felt like this was too arbitrary, as I wanted to capture the essence of Starcraft 2. However, if the goal is to create a complete set, then it would probably be necessary to include cards like these in order to make a more well-rounded set.

3. The way you added Stimpack to Terran infantry seems simple and effective.

4. I noticed that you included some cards from Starcraft and Brood War. There are definitely some great potential cards that I couldn't make by going with Starcraft 2. Again, it's probably a better choice to create cards using concepts from all of the Starcraft games. I guess I'm realizing how much I have prioritized staying true to Starcraft over creating a viable set.

In other news, I've been making some changes to many of my cards. I don't think I'll be going back and updating the original post, but I will be updating the downloadable archive of card images.

Here's a few of the cards I've changed:

Zergling has been changed to a spell similar to Dragon Fodder.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The Hatchery and Queen have been changed to incorporate a new larva mechanic. I want to include more cards that use larva, but I'm not sure if this is possible. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to share them.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I also redistributed the colors based on earlier suggestions. Zerg underwent the most color changes, with its smaller creatures being red, flying creatures being black and larger creatures being green.

I deleted Proxy Barracks, Four Gate and Six Pool, as I should have refrained from dabbling in concepts outside of those hard-wired into the game.

I revised the Bunker based on the card proposed by Zechs in his set, which can be seen here.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Finally, I'm not currently satisfied with the shield mechanic. Although it may function in a way that accurately represents Starcraft, I feel as though it is too complicated. If anyone has a suggestion on how I can simplify it, your help is welcome.
And death shall have no dominion.
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
December 17 2013 06:47 GMT
#67
Excellent timing should be ee han timing
jjakji fan
Sigismund
Profile Joined February 2014
1 Post
February 28 2014 01:48 GMT
#68
1. would u be able to send me those some how so i can use them.
2. I think terran should be white zerg should be black and protoss should be blue.
3.if its cool with u would u email me those cards or something so i can use them with my friends id love to test them or what not. Id use them on magic workstation with them 2.
4. kickass man so far what ive read makes sense other then the color u picked for zerg and terran. I say that because i only play mono decks but if this works out and the dual lands and stuff work for me i might go dual color but other then that man keep them coming.
5. Id think itd be cool if u did warcraft 3 the frozen throne and diablo.
message me on here if its okay with u for me to use the cards as i would LOVE to and LITTERALLY KILL to use them.
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko456
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39542
Bisu 1413
firebathero 1295
Horang2 939
Hyuk 399
BeSt 379
EffOrt 279
Mini 268
Larva 250
Light 230
[ Show more ]
Soma 211
ZerO 120
Rush 92
Mong 91
Leta 91
Snow 78
Barracks 75
Pusan 66
Sea.KH 52
Shinee 38
JYJ 37
ToSsGirL 37
NaDa 31
Aegong 29
Mind 29
Yoon 26
Sexy 26
zelot 21
sorry 21
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc820
XaKoH 393
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1289
Khaldor1036
Other Games
gofns32253
singsing2521
olofmeister1414
B2W.Neo321
Livibee193
hiko135
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream271
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH181
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 12
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
40m
OSC
9h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 40m
Online Event
22h 40m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.