• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:07
CEST 14:07
KST 21:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6343 users

Christmas & Zealot Plush Project

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-18 18:09:49
October 12 2013 16:30 GMT
#1
Your thoughts on my recent project?

People kept asking me if I could make these as commission.
So I did my own Zealot plush, plus small prototypes for the Marine, Ling and Infestor.
These are the ones that people asked me for.
*Edit: Stalker and Finished Zergling later in the thread

(Working on the actual good Marine version and finishing up the Ling and infestor)
[image loading]]
[image loading]
[image loading]



Plus SC stockings. I may make a couple for people who are interested because I think it'd be amazing to have a community with SC stockings. :3
[image loading]

Let me know your thoughts. I always want to improve

Really just making these as commission custom work.
So if anyone is interested let me know :3

*Edit found later in the thread:
[image loading]
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
syriuszonito
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland332 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-12 16:54:25
October 12 2013 16:52 GMT
#2
Cool stuff man, the baneling one on your site looks absolutely epic, wonder what are the shipping costs to eu.
The one || My stream http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/syriuszonito
anatase
Profile Joined May 2010
France532 Posts
October 12 2013 17:02 GMT
#3
if you actually put the tongue on the infestor plush i'm buying it right away.
BananaJunkie
Profile Joined October 2011
Denmark119 Posts
October 12 2013 18:03 GMT
#4
Wow! those are awesome! I Really love the infestor! :D
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
SoFrOsTy
Profile Joined December 2011
United States525 Posts
October 12 2013 18:13 GMT
#5
Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julyzerg ftw
Clazziquai10
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore1949 Posts
October 12 2013 18:38 GMT
#6
CUTEEE!!! <3
Diaresta
Profile Joined February 2012
United States597 Posts
October 12 2013 19:01 GMT
#7
Oh man, great job! I love the infestor and the stocking!
@Diaresta Huk//Jaedong//Taeja ★EGTL★ ♥Stephano♥ | "Agent 3154, welcome back."
BoB_KiLLeR
Profile Joined September 2010
Spain620 Posts
October 12 2013 19:14 GMT
#8
Oh my god, I want the infestor!!
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 12 2013 22:42 GMT
#9
Yep, infestor WILL have tongue, I actually sewed it in yesterday. Just havent updated it Just missing the eyes and the white part

The stockings, there will be Zerg and Terran too, just gtta finish putting them in place and spiffing them up. The cutting was a nightmare.

And cost varies depending on the item, but on the site you can check the shipping of each item if you are curious

Thank you for the feedback guys/gals :D It means alot.
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 12 2013 22:55 GMT
#10
I would buy that infestor...
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 12 2013 23:40 GMT
#11
On October 13 2013 07:55 Darkhoarse wrote:
I would buy that infestor...



Anyone interested just let me know
I am free to make a few until Xmas season. So just let me know if you're interested in any of these.
Or any other custom one
I get abit flooded with stocking orders by Dec. :3
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-13 18:55:08
October 13 2013 18:54 GMT
#12
[image loading]
There's the current progress of the Zerg one, I gtta fix the symbol and make it look good like the Protoss one.
But it's getting there
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 14 2013 00:22 GMT
#13
Someone just suggested I do a second version of the Marine, as a patchedbutt version.
I don't know how many people would be excited about that one :3 But that's a very loved character I'd say XD
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
Greendotz
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2053 Posts
October 14 2013 00:58 GMT
#14
The Marine is actually really good. Whenever I look at the Zealot all I see is Professor Beaker, and I can't un-see it
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 14 2013 02:13 GMT
#15
On October 14 2013 09:58 Greendotz wrote:
The Marine is actually really good. Whenever I look at the Zealot all I see is Professor Beaker, and I can't un-see it

Professor Beaker? Really?
I never really watched it, so I suppose that's why I dont see it XD

This one was actually a rough draft. The new marine I think will look bigger and better
And maybe have the buttpatch XD
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44304 Posts
October 14 2013 03:21 GMT
#16
awesome stuff

this is a quote
Mahanaim
Profile Joined December 2012
Korea (South)1002 Posts
October 14 2013 04:44 GMT
#17
Oh wow!
Want those so much T.T
Celebrating Starcraft since... a long time ago.
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
October 14 2013 05:17 GMT
#18
I want a plushy so bad. Probu plushu please D:
User was warned for too many mimes.
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
October 14 2013 05:24 GMT
#19
the carbot characters are so awesome. they're perfect for plushies. drone or infestor :3
The universe created an audience for itself.
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-14 05:52:57
October 14 2013 05:52 GMT
#20
awesome stuff

Thank you so much! :D


I want a plushy so bad. Probu plushu please D:

Probe? Hmm, that shouldn't be too hard, they are adorable :D More pieces to it too :D

the carbot characters are so awesome. they're perfect for plushies. drone or infestor :3

I did/am doing the infestor
Drone seems actually rather very simple. I think after I perfect the Marine and Ling, I'll probably do Baneling, Drone and Probe XD

I want to make a stalker so bad for myself, so I may try that as well XD

And yes, StarCrafts characters are amazing. I love them so much :D
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 965
WardiTV476
OGKoka 214
Rex131
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko387
mouzHeroMarine 291
OGKoka 214
Rex 131
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2551
Horang2 1420
Larva 1231
EffOrt 819
BeSt 625
Shuttle 598
Soma 508
Mini 296
Hyuk 289
Stork 191
[ Show more ]
ZerO 184
Light 181
Rush 140
Zeus 128
ggaemo 122
Killer 84
Barracks 79
Hyun 78
Bale 35
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 30
sorry 26
Yoon 24
Mong 23
PianO 18
Aegong 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
soO 15
Sacsri 15
Sexy 11
zelot 11
Noble 8
HiyA 7
Icarus 1
Dota 2
Dendi1583
BananaSlamJamma194
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
byalli628
x6flipin378
Other Games
singsing2169
olofmeister1404
B2W.Neo291
crisheroes264
XaKoH 247
Sick239
Pyrionflax151
ArmadaUGS82
hiko53
Mew2King48
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream445
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1992
Other Games
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 53m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.