• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:58
CEST 03:58
KST 10:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9283 users

Christmas & Zealot Plush Project - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 14 2013 22:44 GMT
#21
Update on the Ling plush.
The preview is done, so now I know what to fix for the actual orders (if any).
I'm keeping this one :3

Also the face of the infestor looks cute to me

Pix for show
Thanks for the feedback guys/gals.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


That last one reminds me of this :3
[image loading]

Infestor face:

[image loading]

SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 16 2013 01:05 GMT
#22
I've started making a Stalker and a Baneling.
The baneling I think looks really good so far.
The stalker is abit of a challenge because of the teardrop aspect that has the top tilted to the side, but it looks pretty good too. Just gtta make him fat.
Shall post photos for critique once I get the faces done

SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
October 16 2013 02:47 GMT
#23
Can you make a tutorial on how to make these? I would love to learn from the master
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 16 2013 16:59 GMT
#24
I'm not that good at making tutorials :'(.
But I'll start working on one

These aren't as hard as the Phoenix I did earlier in the year XD
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
Hemling
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden93 Posts
October 16 2013 17:13 GMT
#25
My dog would "love" that zergling so much!
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/246845/1/Hemligt/
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-16 23:19:58
October 16 2013 23:19 GMT
#26
On October 17 2013 02:13 Hemling wrote:
My dog would "love" that zergling so much!


Thank you and to your dog XD

I made the Stalker because after the HT and Zealot it's my 3rd favorite character.
Oh and a sneak peak at the Bane ;3

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Sneak peak
[image loading]
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 17 2013 18:13 GMT
#27
Should start on the probe soon
I remember people wanted that one.
Infestor should be ready for show soon as well XD
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
GrandSmurf
Profile Joined July 2003
Netherlands462 Posts
October 17 2013 18:19 GMT
#28
so much win. i want to cry of sheer joy
One time that happened and I just stopped everything, selected the offending SCV, hit Cancel, moved it over to my Barracks, made a Marine, had the Marine shoot it to death, then left the game.
B1itZZ
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom70 Posts
October 17 2013 18:37 GMT
#29
That Stalker looks great! These are so cool.. How long do these take you to make on average?
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 17 2013 18:43 GMT
#30
On October 18 2013 03:19 GrandSmurf wrote:
so much win. i want to cry of sheer joy


:D Thank you :D Glad you liked them that much.

On October 18 2013 03:37 B1itZZ wrote:
That Stalker looks great! These are so cool.. How long do these take you to make on average?


Thank you I had fund making the stalker Didn't know if the shape would hold up until I finished it haha.
Well, depends, since I've made all these for me so far, I sort of just take my time.
The infestor has been going for about 2 weeks. But to give you a better estimate, I wanted to really make the Stalker and Baneling, so I did them in a day or so. The baneling isn't finished, but both the complete stalker and 80% of the Bane were done in nearly 2 days. Wouldve finished the Bane, but ran out of stuffing XD

The Zealot took 2-3 days because it was cylindrical and I didn't want to screw that one up as it is my second fave.

The Ling took 3 days too but that's due to the minky fabric, alot trickier than normal fleece like the others.

Haven't had an actual order, so I don't know how long I'll take in crunch time, but I'd say 3 days
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
October 17 2013 20:36 GMT
#31
This is great stuff!! The best I've seen since IEM NY!
Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 18 2013 02:30 GMT
#32
On October 18 2013 05:36 BaneRiders wrote:
This is great stuff!! The best I've seen since IEM NY!


Now I feel all giddy and proud inside XD
Unless it was sarcasm lol.
But thank you! I do try to make good looking things, albeit these were done abit fast XD
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
Greendotz
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2053 Posts
October 18 2013 16:22 GMT
#33
Zergling turned out really good in the end (something about it seems a little "off" in the first picture). And that Stalker... just wow! Amazing stuff.
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
October 18 2013 16:36 GMT
#34
the zergling looks kinda un-zerglinglike. like from another game/cartoon.
the rest is real good and the stalker is amazing.
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 18 2013 18:13 GMT
#35
On October 19 2013 01:22 Greendotz wrote:
Zergling turned out really good in the end (something about it seems a little "off" in the first picture). And that Stalker... just wow! Amazing stuff.

Thank you!
Well the very first one was unfinished, so I just used the ipod to draw what was missing. Im not the best at ipod drawing XD
The Stalker was done abit rushed, but I love it So I am happy with it
THank you so much for the compliments


On October 19 2013 01:36 75 wrote:
the zergling looks kinda un-zerglinglike. like from another game/cartoon.
the rest is real good and the stalker is amazing.


Really? I thought it looked pretty decent, so did everyone else.
I mean it IS inspired by the StarCrafts cartoon, so I'd say it is cartoony.
Thanks so much though! :3
No one every thinks about plushies for the Stalker or the other characters, everyone just wants the main 3 and infestor -_- lol
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
October 18 2013 18:36 GMT
#36
did you copy carbot?
ElMeanYo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1032 Posts
October 18 2013 19:02 GMT
#37
Are you selling these? How much?
“The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 18 2013 22:50 GMT
#38
On October 19 2013 03:36 dAPhREAk wrote:
did you copy carbot?

There's a reason why they are INSPIRED by Carbots' StarCrafts.
So yes, in a sense. These are plushies inspired by the characters of the series StarCrafts.
And no, because he makes the characters, and the plush maker has to translate that into plush form, which means giving it depth. Thus why it is inspired.


On October 19 2013 04:02 ElMeanYo wrote:
Are you selling these? How much?


I do take commission work You can click on any of the photos to see the pricing for each should you be interested
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
esReveR
Profile Joined February 2010
United States568 Posts
October 18 2013 22:55 GMT
#39
That stalker is sick good.
Skill is relative.
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 18 2013 23:24 GMT
#40
On October 19 2013 07:55 esReveR wrote:
That stalker is sick good.


Haha thank you very much!
As I said somewhere before, it's a character that people like but not many have asked to be made into plushies.
I just liked it alot and its shape so I decided to make it. Rather happy with the product XD
I'm surprised not many people want immortals though, StarCrafts' Immortals are perfect shape for a huggable plush. It's abit on the thick side XD
Thank you!
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings107
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10979
Dota 2
monkeys_forever917
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto24
League of Legends
Doublelift6016
JimRising 652
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox780
Other Games
summit1g10367
Maynarde212
ArmadaUGS63
Mew2King41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick410
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 2m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.