• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:58
CEST 03:58
KST 10:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9283 users

Christmas & Zealot Plush Project - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
NiteshadeSC2
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada98 Posts
October 19 2013 04:43 GMT
#41
Any chance you could scan the patterns and put them online?
Nites
www.niteshade.tv
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 19 2013 20:04 GMT
#42
On October 19 2013 13:43 NiteshadeSC2 wrote:
Any chance you could scan the patterns and put them online?
Nites


Someone asked if I could make a tutorial about it.
I think I will at some point soon. I'd just have to make a clean pattern and all that.
I usually free-hand the first draft of any plush I make, so I technically don't have a pattern at first.
Once I see the rough draft complete, I make a pattern fixing any mistake, so any after that is better. XD
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 19 2013 22:30 GMT
#43
I'm thinking about a Raven plush. Thoughts?

I got Zealot and Stalker, Infestor and Zergling and marine.
I feel Terran should have 2 too, before I move on to a third for each.
Possibly an Immortal for Protoss, Baneling for Z and probably an SCV for T (though I rather like Ghosts and Vikings).
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
October 20 2013 03:03 GMT
#44
thor.
cinnder22
Profile Joined May 2012
United States33 Posts
October 20 2013 13:03 GMT
#45
how much for a full set?
ReignSupreme.
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Australia4123 Posts
October 20 2013 13:45 GMT
#46
These are really great, nice work
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-20 20:51:05
October 20 2013 18:58 GMT
#47
On October 20 2013 12:03 dAPhREAk wrote:
thor.

I've actually thought about it. It seems fun and like an amazing plush.
I even have the perfect shade of dark gray that would go perfect with it (black I think wont look as good).
Only problem for people wanting one would be how much time it takes me. While the others I can offer for under $50.
A Thor I think would be at 50 or maybe 60.
But Im all for it, I think it'll look amazing. Very geometric and thats my forte.

On October 20 2013 22:45 ReignSupreme. wrote:
These are really great, nice work

Thank you so much!! :D :D


On October 20 2013 22:03 cinnder22 wrote:
how much for a full set?

Depends on your definition of a full set.
I always offer discounts for over 3 plushies.
But I think if I include all 3 main ones (Zealot, Zergling and Marine) plus the Stalker and Infestor.
5 Plushies. I'd prob lower the price to $30 each, so 150 plus shipping. Prob save around 30-40 plus around 10 in shipping. And ask for abit of time to make them all. It'd be a big project.
But worthwhile XD

SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 20 2013 21:13 GMT
#48
Alright so I am indecisive,
I'd like to give Terran two more plushies besides their Marine.
And one each to Toss and Z to make it 3 each. There's no real reason as to why.
Although I take commissions for each of these (or any other), it's more of a project to just make them. Haven't sold any really, lol. So, for now it's my project to make StarCrafts' Plushies and funding them out of my own money XD

So, Zerg will get the cute Baneling as a third, which is almost done.

Protoss I'm thinking the Immortal has good qualities for a huggable one. Although I am partial to both High and Dark Templars. I also would like an air one to them.
When I made normal SC plushies, I did a broodlord and a Phoenix. So I was thinking about the Warp Prism. Not sure.
Toss is my race, so I love any and all units they have.

Terran has the Marine. And nothing else yet.
People have mentioned the Thor, which is an amazing project.
I've thought about the Viking and try to make it able to "Transform" to a degree.
Oh and the raven, I love their design. Mule too. But IDK.
Thoughts?
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
October 20 2013 21:19 GMT
#49
I'd say go Raven, Marauder or Reaper?

That stalker is sick good btw.
Revolutionist fan
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
October 20 2013 21:20 GMT
#50
That's cool !
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
ladysman09
Profile Joined June 2013
237 Posts
October 20 2013 21:20 GMT
#51
Why do you use a Mac?
anatase
Profile Joined May 2010
France532 Posts
October 20 2013 21:21 GMT
#52
In terms of cuteness (because that's what plushies are really all about, the 3 zergs prove it)
i think a mule could be great (and cute), and maybe a helion or a hellbat: the helion has potential to play with it and the hellbat has more cuddle potential.

For protoss, immortal or archons seems interesting, but what about sentries, aren't sentries cute ? aren't they ? really ? deep down in your heart ?

Man i want these 3 zergs plushies so bad :333333333333
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 20 2013 21:26 GMT
#53
On October 21 2013 06:19 Salteador Neo wrote:
I'd say go Raven, Marauder or Reaper?

That stalker is sick good btw.


Thank you for the compliment! :D I do love the Stalker too I think it came out pretty good :3
Raven would be my choice, followed maybe by the Reaper mainly because of his behavior in the series. The Marauder is bulky and I'd choose the Thor over the Marauder because of the complexity. Thoughts?

On October 21 2013 06:20 Aeromi wrote:
That's cool !


Thank you!! :D

On October 21 2013 06:20 ladysman09 wrote:
Why do you use a Mac?


Why not?
I use my sisters laptop for playing SC because my PC has issues with the graphics card, so I can't use that anymore.
I use a macbook for everything else because its alot more stable to me, doesnt crash like every laptop I've used (mainly acer or gateway) and I like the 13" size for normal websurfing, documents and youtube.
As everything, depends on what you use the thing for.

SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 20 2013 21:30 GMT
#54
On October 21 2013 06:21 anatase wrote:
In terms of cuteness (because that's what plushies are really all about, the 3 zergs prove it)
i think a mule could be great (and cute), and maybe a helion or a hellbat: the helion has potential to play with it and the hellbat has more cuddle potential.

For protoss, immortal or archons seems interesting, but what about sentries, aren't sentries cute ? aren't they ? really ? deep down in your heart ?

Man i want these 3 zergs plushies so bad :333333333333


I agree with the Mule one, I think it's just so adorable. The hellbat has so much sass XD. The hellion seems abit generic to me, so I'm iffy about that one.

For Protoss the immortal has extreme cuddle potential. The archon I want so bad, but I am trying to figure out how to make a ball with a body in the middle that still feels like a plush. Its a challenge design wise.
I LOVVEEE sentries. In terms of StarCrafts, the Zealot and HT and Stalker go above the Sentry for me.
But in terms of the actual SC game, I am a heavy Sentry and HT user I love those 2.

Haha the 3 as in the Bane, Ling and Derpfestor? XD
I think I chose the 3 cutest ones XD Only missing the drone or mineral holding overlord XD

Thanks so much for your input! :D
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 21 2013 00:27 GMT
#55
I've come to a decision to perhaps include extras if I get custom requests/order for certain plushies.
Have to pay college expenses, so paying for the plushy projects out of my pocket is starting to be hard XD
Either way.

For instance, the infestor has a small velcro bit on the claw tip. I think I'll include a small green ball (like the one he throws in the series) and make the claw be able to hold it. Im thinking about a mini infester marine too, not sure.

A raven would include either a small turret or a seeker missile.

A future sentry perhaps a small force field.

The future viking I will try to make it transformable.

And a future overlord probably its mineral it holds :3

Just thinking about making the plushies hold more stuff than just be normal plushies. Give it a unique factor.


Gotta fulfill a couple custom pokeball orders and baneling orders I got, but after that I'll probably just try to make more plushies that look awesome.

Mule and Thor seem to have a good following for next T plush.

People seem happy with the Z lineup I got so far. And Toss will probably get the Immortal.

I have extra yellow fabric I can use. Same for Blue and Gray for any T.


SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
October 21 2013 20:12 GMT
#56
Kabooom baby! I like the idea of the Thor, but if it gets complicated the Marauder is pretty cool as well! A bit simpler than the Thor, but still Mr. Muscle!

The Immortal is a great choice!

An Ultralisk would be like the holy graal though.
Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 21 2013 22:16 GMT
#57
On October 22 2013 05:12 BaneRiders wrote:
Kabooom baby! I like the idea of the Thor, but if it gets complicated the Marauder is pretty cool as well! A bit simpler than the Thor, but still Mr. Muscle!

The Immortal is a great choice!

An Ultralisk would be like the holy graal though.


That's quite true. I did a design for the Thor, and the challenging part would be the front part of the body, there seems to be a huge domed structure as his body, but his torso and chest area seem to be hollowed in. That's how I see it on the series anyways. So the design is just trying to make it look close to that :3
Marauder would certainly be simpler than that

I suppose if Im giving T its Thor and P its Immortal, I should give Z its Ultralisk, as the 3 units that carry tough firepower XD
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 22 2013 22:19 GMT
#58
Sneak peak into the Immortal. Extremely rough right now.
But thought someone would like to see bits of it

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


If anyone's thinking about getting any of them, I'd suggest you do it before December if you'd like it to get there for Xmas
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-24 07:25:45
October 24 2013 07:24 GMT
#59
An updated version of the Immortal. Still have to polish it, and get the details in securely and fit them tight. Also the legs, but overall this is how a fatty Immortal looks like
The middle blue-yellow part should probably be bigger.

I think what I want to do is that any order or commission I get for these, the earnings will not go towards me, it'll go towards materials for making more of these plushies until I can make all of them (perhaps any left over will be towards food for the family and debt and such). At the same time, it'll allow me to get the materials for a proper tutorial either written or on Youtube or both.
I think that seems like a fair deal :3


[image loading]
[image loading]

"The enemy closes!"


P.S: If anyone has a tutorial on how to make small recorded messages for plushies, I'd appreciate the info.
I think It'd be awesome and perhaps not to expensive to record and put on them their main phrase.
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
A_Scarecrow
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia721 Posts
October 24 2013 08:25 GMT
#60
If you make the ultralisk my gf and I will happily buy a several of them for kids, dogs and us. (Its our favourite in carbot and dogs too). Rofl/ lol.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings107
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10979
Dota 2
monkeys_forever917
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto24
League of Legends
Doublelift6016
JimRising 652
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox780
Other Games
summit1g10367
Maynarde212
ArmadaUGS63
Mew2King41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick410
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 2m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.