• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:17
CEST 08:17
KST 15:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9729 users

Christmas & Zealot Plush Project - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 24 2013 23:26 GMT
#61
On October 24 2013 17:25 A_Scarecrow wrote:
If you make the ultralisk my gf and I will happily buy a several of them for kids, dogs and us. (Its our favourite in carbot and dogs too). Rofl/ lol.


An Ultralisk huh?
As soon as I finish the Immortal I think I'll be able to focus on the Raven and Ultralisk
Then I'll make the Thor. I have enough Brown and Dark Gray fabric for those projects
Im out of yellow, so I cant work on Protoss units for a bit.

Shall post here the updates to both Raven and Ultra XD
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
musai
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada552 Posts
October 25 2013 05:53 GMT
#62
Can't wait to get my plushies =D
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 26 2013 02:54 GMT
#63
Immortal pretty much complete
If someone gets one I think I'll make it slightly more thin, but otherwise I like this first one

Working on the Raven now and the design for the Ultralisk, just don't know if I should add a tongue or not, I feel that's more the infestor. Thoughts?

The Raven I think will be made more of a display plush rather than huggable. The wings will be abit stiff, but soft. I have two options for wing materials. I may re-make a variation of my loved Phoenix plush, but make it to match the Raven's size so it can be displayed too. The current phoenix is too complex and huggable XD

Last one I am thinking on working on too is either the Thor or the SCV/Mule.
So each race will get 3 custom plushies people can request... wait Protoss may get 4. Oh well.





On October 25 2013 14:53 musai wrote:
Can't wait to get my plushies =D


Working on them :3


SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
A_Scarecrow
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia721 Posts
October 29 2013 04:48 GMT
#64
well on carbot animations the ultra has a large floppy tongue when its mouth is open so depends on how your designing it. Or you can smaller tongue for infestor and larger for ultra?
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
October 29 2013 22:26 GMT
#65
On October 29 2013 13:48 A_Scarecrow wrote:
well on carbot animations the ultra has a large floppy tongue when its mouth is open so depends on how your designing it. Or you can smaller tongue for infestor and larger for ultra?


I agree with that! So, I think the Ultra will probably be slightly longer and thinner on the body and thick on the tip.
While the infestor seems to have it wide and short.
I think.


Also, projects for new ones might slow abit because I got orders for like 2 SC plushies and a several non-SC stuff so I gtta take care of that before the new plushies are made
The order will remain the same though, Raven and Ultra first with maybe a Probe.
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
November 03 2013 08:23 GMT
#66
I finally finished the Zerg Stocking. Took ages. I'm not sure I'll be done with the Terran One.
Have been flooded with other plush orders (non-SC :'( )
So I haven't been able to do the Raven or Ultra. Plus I've seen people suddenly want SCV stuff in other places, so maybe I'll just do all 3 starter workers once I am done with the batch of plushies/pillows I gtta do.

Meanwhile, enjoy the stocking XD
[image loading]
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
A_Scarecrow
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia721 Posts
November 07 2013 05:29 GMT
#67
looks nice. take your time if you need any help with ultra, gf and I will gladly assist.
A_Scarecrow
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia721 Posts
November 23 2013 05:33 GMT
#68
havnt heard back for a while how goes the plushies
AztecTemplar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States117 Posts
November 28 2013 22:40 GMT
#69
Been pretty busy with the holiday season and what not.
As soon as that's over I should get back on track with the Ultra and finally finish the Broodlord I started ages ago.
Possibly an SCV.

I also want to focus on original plushies based on animals and such though, so I gtta check how December plays out
The Ultra and Broodlord will be my priority though :D
SC Plushies: www.azzysuniqueplushies.com -- www.facebook.com/DeepIllusionsShop
A_Scarecrow
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia721 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-29 02:33:44
November 29 2013 02:32 GMT
#70
gf says pretty pink and pretty blue bows on bl
A_Scarecrow
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia721 Posts
February 25 2014 11:26 GMT
#71
how are the plushies going?
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 497
hero 457
BeSt 246
Mind 31
Bale 20
Terrorterran 14
Noble 12
yabsab 9
ZergMaN 9
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1100
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King132
Other Games
summit1g9984
ArmadaUGS50
Livibee48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick393
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2261
League of Legends
• Rush1348
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 43m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.