• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:26
CEST 06:26
KST 13:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8466 users

Choya says team will continue, criticizes WCS system (TIG)…

Forum Index > SC2 General
500 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Specialist
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States803 Posts
October 03 2013 20:06 GMT
#441
sc2 was already in decline even before the WCS system
WCS just ignited the fire faster
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
October 03 2013 20:17 GMT
#442
I think WCS might have helped many SC2 players instead of hindering them.

Imagine that WCS was not being in place, there will be many players forced to retire due to being stuck in Korea with the arrival of Kespa. This forced them to move out and seek more opportunities.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
October 03 2013 20:23 GMT
#443
The game itself is the biggest problem, it's just not that fun to play. SC2 was going to crash and burn with or without WCS.
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 07:33:44
October 04 2013 07:31 GMT
#444
"We respect FXO's decision, and we are grateful for all their support . Even before FXO's sponsorship, I ran the team with my personal funds and funds from team league. There will be no problem in continuing to operate the team."

Choya is a true hero. Saving his team will definitely help save esports.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 08:35:41
October 04 2013 08:34 GMT
#445
I actually consider WCS KR (ie GSL/OSL) a much more interesting tournament to watch than WCS Season finals.

For what it's worth, WCS NA and WCS EU is simply Koreans fighting Koreans and lag. Thing is, they then all get lumped together for a what is supposedly a "huge" seasonal finals. But it's anticlimactic in that the Koreans who played in NA and EU didn't have to work as hard as those from WCS KR. They're not bad (Taeja? JD? they're FAR from bad) but they didn't have to go through the same grueling competition as their WCS KR counterparts. So, as Fionn mentioned, WCS seasonal finals is basically a boring version of WCS KR where 2/3 of the players in that tournament simply bashed foreigners to get there. The last third "already had" their prestigious tournament and having another one back to back just doesn't make sense.

The thing is, if WCS were region locked, no one would care about WCS NA. As for WCS EU .. well I guess it might be interesting? I don't know, I don't follow the European players at all. Everyone would watch WCS KR and afterwards, in the seasonal finals, WCS KR would just crush the other two regions (minus a couple of excellent foreigners who might make a nice run).

If we're speaking purely of how interesting a tournament is, WCS is pretty uninteresting and flawed.

Blizzard had the good sense to try to inject some vitality into the scene but the way they tried to do that had more negative repercussions than anything else. I remember pre-WCS SC2 was already pretty good to watch. I don't know why they wanted to fix something that wasn't broken. If anything needed fixing, it was the game's design. They had a shot to do so in HOTS but many of the underlying flaws are still there.
maru lover forever
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
October 04 2013 08:51 GMT
#446
On October 04 2013 17:34 Incognoto wrote:
I actually consider WCS KR (ie GSL/OSL) a much more interesting tournament to watch than WCS Season finals.

For what it's worth, WCS NA and WCS EU is simply Koreans fighting Koreans and lag. Thing is, they then all get lumped together for a what is supposedly a "huge" seasonal finals. But it's anticlimactic in that the Koreans who played in NA and EU didn't have to work as hard as those from WCS KR. They're not bad (Taeja? JD? they're FAR from bad) but they didn't have to go through the same grueling competition as their WCS KR counterparts. So, as Fionn mentioned, WCS seasonal finals is basically a boring version of WCS KR where 2/3 of the players in that tournament simply bashed foreigners to get there. The last third "already had" their prestigious tournament and having another one back to back just doesn't make sense.

The thing is, if WCS were region locked, no one would care about WCS NA. As for WCS EU .. well I guess it might be interesting? I don't know, I don't follow the European players at all. Everyone would watch WCS KR and afterwards, in the seasonal finals, WCS KR would just crush the other two regions (minus a couple of excellent foreigners who might make a nice run).

If we're speaking purely of how interesting a tournament is, WCS is pretty uninteresting and flawed.

Blizzard had the good sense to try to inject some vitality into the scene but the way they tried to do that had more negative repercussions than anything else. I remember pre-WCS SC2 was already pretty good to watch. I don't know why they wanted to fix something that wasn't broken. If anything needed fixing, it was the game's design. They had a shot to do so in HOTS but many of the underlying flaws are still there.

They ruined the prestige of the GSL/OSL, which is my main reason for disliking the system. Now several of the top Korean players don't participate in that tournament, and the winner will have to prove himself a week after in an inferior tournament for his title to be meaningful. People talked about Innovation, not Soulkey after the WCS S1 finals. Soulkey winning the GSL was easily forgotten.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
October 04 2013 09:01 GMT
#447
On October 04 2013 17:51 Grumbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 17:34 Incognoto wrote:
I actually consider WCS KR (ie GSL/OSL) a much more interesting tournament to watch than WCS Season finals.

For what it's worth, WCS NA and WCS EU is simply Koreans fighting Koreans and lag. Thing is, they then all get lumped together for a what is supposedly a "huge" seasonal finals. But it's anticlimactic in that the Koreans who played in NA and EU didn't have to work as hard as those from WCS KR. They're not bad (Taeja? JD? they're FAR from bad) but they didn't have to go through the same grueling competition as their WCS KR counterparts. So, as Fionn mentioned, WCS seasonal finals is basically a boring version of WCS KR where 2/3 of the players in that tournament simply bashed foreigners to get there. The last third "already had" their prestigious tournament and having another one back to back just doesn't make sense.

The thing is, if WCS were region locked, no one would care about WCS NA. As for WCS EU .. well I guess it might be interesting? I don't know, I don't follow the European players at all. Everyone would watch WCS KR and afterwards, in the seasonal finals, WCS KR would just crush the other two regions (minus a couple of excellent foreigners who might make a nice run).

If we're speaking purely of how interesting a tournament is, WCS is pretty uninteresting and flawed.

Blizzard had the good sense to try to inject some vitality into the scene but the way they tried to do that had more negative repercussions than anything else. I remember pre-WCS SC2 was already pretty good to watch. I don't know why they wanted to fix something that wasn't broken. If anything needed fixing, it was the game's design. They had a shot to do so in HOTS but many of the underlying flaws are still there.

They ruined the prestige of the GSL/OSL, which is my main reason for disliking the system. Now several of the top Korean players don't participate in that tournament, and the winner will have to prove himself a week after in an inferior tournament for his title to be meaningful. People talked about Innovation, not Soulkey after the WCS S1 finals. Soulkey winning the GSL was easily forgotten.


thats because Innovation lost the final and not Soulkey won it lol
He just had a chance to prove himself right after.

And no one is more forgotten than Maru and Bomber our S2 champions XD
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
October 04 2013 09:01 GMT
#448
On October 04 2013 17:51 Grumbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 17:34 Incognoto wrote:
I actually consider WCS KR (ie GSL/OSL) a much more interesting tournament to watch than WCS Season finals.

For what it's worth, WCS NA and WCS EU is simply Koreans fighting Koreans and lag. Thing is, they then all get lumped together for a what is supposedly a "huge" seasonal finals. But it's anticlimactic in that the Koreans who played in NA and EU didn't have to work as hard as those from WCS KR. They're not bad (Taeja? JD? they're FAR from bad) but they didn't have to go through the same grueling competition as their WCS KR counterparts. So, as Fionn mentioned, WCS seasonal finals is basically a boring version of WCS KR where 2/3 of the players in that tournament simply bashed foreigners to get there. The last third "already had" their prestigious tournament and having another one back to back just doesn't make sense.

The thing is, if WCS were region locked, no one would care about WCS NA. As for WCS EU .. well I guess it might be interesting? I don't know, I don't follow the European players at all. Everyone would watch WCS KR and afterwards, in the seasonal finals, WCS KR would just crush the other two regions (minus a couple of excellent foreigners who might make a nice run).

If we're speaking purely of how interesting a tournament is, WCS is pretty uninteresting and flawed.

Blizzard had the good sense to try to inject some vitality into the scene but the way they tried to do that had more negative repercussions than anything else. I remember pre-WCS SC2 was already pretty good to watch. I don't know why they wanted to fix something that wasn't broken. If anything needed fixing, it was the game's design. They had a shot to do so in HOTS but many of the underlying flaws are still there.

They ruined the prestige of the GSL/OSL, which is my main reason for disliking the system. Now several of the top Korean players don't participate in that tournament, and the winner will have to prove himself a week after in an inferior tournament for his title to be meaningful. People talked about Innovation, not Soulkey after the WCS S1 finals. Soulkey winning the GSL was easily forgotten.


Exactly. It's stupid to have two prestigious tournaments back to back like that. And WCS grand finals aren't even that interesting at all. WCS KR is built up over the course of a month where players have time to prepare, time to practice and you really do see the highest possible level of play.

WCS grand finals is a blurp over the weekend where those who lost in WCS KR are given a second chance for no reason. It's insulting to GSL/OSL really.
maru lover forever
Topdoller
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3860 Posts
October 04 2013 09:07 GMT
#449
I agree with Incognoto , in my opinion the beating heart of Starcraft is Korea, and I think Blizzard has made a huge tactical mistake by supporting EU and AM so much.

The best players in the world are in Korea and all they have done is diluted its player base by fragmenting it across the world.
Starcraft 2 has lived off its older brother reputation for 3 years now and now that Broodwar no longer has OSL, it has to fight on its own reputation

The “big 3” Broodwar players have been shown to be mortal, and people are questioning why? Is the skill cap to low, is it too fast, why no small engagements on the map but just big deathballs etc?

If the heart dies the body usually dies shortly afterwards unless a heart transplant is performed, who will be the donor America or Europe I wonder

Somehow the scene needs to survive this, but how? Will Blizzard keep pumping in money and hope they get lucky, redesign the game perhaps, or will they make a huge decision and simply pull out altogether.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
October 04 2013 09:23 GMT
#450
Flash, Jaedong and forgive me for my lack of knowledge on the matter but who's the third big player?
maru lover forever
Topdoller
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3860 Posts
October 04 2013 09:43 GMT
#451
On October 04 2013 18:23 Incognoto wrote:
Flash, Jaedong and forgive me for my lack of knowledge on the matter but who's the third big player?

Bisu: (
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
October 04 2013 09:47 GMT
#452
On October 04 2013 18:43 Topdoller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 18:23 Incognoto wrote:
Flash, Jaedong and forgive me for my lack of knowledge on the matter but who's the third big player?

Bisu: (


q_q

Bisu was a god in the game that mattered bro.
maru lover forever
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
October 04 2013 10:17 GMT
#453
On October 04 2013 18:07 Topdoller wrote:
I agree with Incognoto , in my opinion the beating heart of Starcraft is Korea, and I think Blizzard has made a huge tactical mistake by supporting EU and AM so much.

The best players in the world are in Korea and all they have done is diluted its player base by fragmenting it across the world.
Starcraft 2 has lived off its older brother reputation for 3 years now and now that Broodwar no longer has OSL, it has to fight on its own reputation

The “big 3” Broodwar players have been shown to be mortal, and people are questioning why? Is the skill cap to low, is it too fast, why no small engagements on the map but just big deathballs etc?

If the heart dies the body usually dies shortly afterwards unless a heart transplant is performed, who will be the donor America or Europe I wonder

Somehow the scene needs to survive this, but how? Will Blizzard keep pumping in money and hope they get lucky, redesign the game perhaps, or will they make a huge decision and simply pull out altogether.


Problem is, SC2 didn't do bad in Korea because Blizzard supported EU and AM too much. The Korean public just didn't like the game as much as they did for BW. Obviously, a lot of factors are in play like the BW vs SC2 issue, LoL, gameplay, etc, etc.
MicMacAngl
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany11 Posts
October 04 2013 12:46 GMT
#454
On October 02 2013 19:27 Fionn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 19:24 GizmoPT wrote:
we need some savior of eSports


We need some (up)magic and go(go) through this tough time or we'll not have the luxury to enjoy SC2 in Korea anymore.


Are they banned for EGF, too or only KESPA?

Broodwar rising lately, which I like, but thats also not good for SC2 and Starcraft in general maybe which is dangerous.
Noobity
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States871 Posts
October 04 2013 20:25 GMT
#455
On October 04 2013 17:34 Incognoto wrote:
I actually consider WCS KR (ie GSL/OSL) a much more interesting tournament to watch than WCS Season finals.

For what it's worth, WCS NA and WCS EU is simply Koreans fighting Koreans and lag. Thing is, they then all get lumped together for a what is supposedly a "huge" seasonal finals. But it's anticlimactic in that the Koreans who played in NA and EU didn't have to work as hard as those from WCS KR. They're not bad (Taeja? JD? they're FAR from bad) but they didn't have to go through the same grueling competition as their WCS KR counterparts. So, as Fionn mentioned, WCS seasonal finals is basically a boring version of WCS KR where 2/3 of the players in that tournament simply bashed foreigners to get there. The last third "already had" their prestigious tournament and having another one back to back just doesn't make sense.

The thing is, if WCS were region locked, no one would care about WCS NA. As for WCS EU .. well I guess it might be interesting? I don't know, I don't follow the European players at all. Everyone would watch WCS KR and afterwards, in the seasonal finals, WCS KR would just crush the other two regions (minus a couple of excellent foreigners who might make a nice run).

If we're speaking purely of how interesting a tournament is, WCS is pretty uninteresting and flawed.

Blizzard had the good sense to try to inject some vitality into the scene but the way they tried to do that had more negative repercussions than anything else. I remember pre-WCS SC2 was already pretty good to watch. I don't know why they wanted to fix something that wasn't broken. If anything needed fixing, it was the game's design. They had a shot to do so in HOTS but many of the underlying flaws are still there.


This bolded comment is brought up all the time and as the token guy to respond to it I'll say the same honest thing I say every time I see it:

Region locking would not affect the amount of time I spend watching KR games in the least. It would increase the amount of time I would watch NA and EU games. I don't think I'm in the minority, I think I'm in the minority of outspoken viewers, but I think that the amount of people who would love to watch NA based players (Korean or otherwise) compete with other NA based players, EU based players (Korean or otherwise) compete with other EU based players is very close to equal.

Don't underestimate the value of something because it's not what you want to see. I mean no malice with this statement, but I feel like it's an incredibly common statement from the more vocal individuals when there is no proof to it. The only purely NA tournament in the past 2 years that had any sort of viewership was shoutcraft and that did exceptionally well considering it had to wrap itself around WCS in some kind of crazy contortion just to allow it to be played. I think at the very least it's an experiment that deserves a season's chance to be successful.
My name is Mike, and statistically, yours is not.
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
October 04 2013 20:42 GMT
#456
On October 04 2013 21:46 MicMacAngl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 19:27 Fionn wrote:
On October 02 2013 19:24 GizmoPT wrote:
we need some savior of eSports


We need some (up)magic and go(go) through this tough time or we'll not have the luxury to enjoy SC2 in Korea anymore.


Are they banned for EGF, too or only KESPA?

Broodwar rising lately, which I like, but thats also not good for SC2 and Starcraft in general maybe which is dangerous.


When there was a rumor that Savior was going to try out for GSL, Gom said they were going to honor Kespa's ban, so I assume they meant all of those guys are out too.

On October 04 2013 19:17 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 18:07 Topdoller wrote:
I agree with Incognoto , in my opinion the beating heart of Starcraft is Korea, and I think Blizzard has made a huge tactical mistake by supporting EU and AM so much.

The best players in the world are in Korea and all they have done is diluted its player base by fragmenting it across the world.
Starcraft 2 has lived off its older brother reputation for 3 years now and now that Broodwar no longer has OSL, it has to fight on its own reputation

The “big 3” Broodwar players have been shown to be mortal, and people are questioning why? Is the skill cap to low, is it too fast, why no small engagements on the map but just big deathballs etc?

If the heart dies the body usually dies shortly afterwards unless a heart transplant is performed, who will be the donor America or Europe I wonder

Somehow the scene needs to survive this, but how? Will Blizzard keep pumping in money and hope they get lucky, redesign the game perhaps, or will they make a huge decision and simply pull out altogether.


Problem is, SC2 didn't do bad in Korea because Blizzard supported EU and AM too much. The Korean public just didn't like the game as much as they did for BW. Obviously, a lot of factors are in play like the BW vs SC2 issue, LoL, gameplay, etc, etc.


Right, Korea didn't take to SC2 for a variety of reasons and it's unlikely that Blizzard would really take to accepting SC2 being like BW (as in, only big in S. Korea) as a success anyways. So not ignoring NA / EU is the right move.

Afterall, world-wide WC3 was already a much bigger deal than BW, so it's not like Blizzard has to settle for SC2 being only played in 1 country.
theatreofwar
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada60 Posts
October 04 2013 21:37 GMT
#457
I'm glad people are starting to speak out about how stupid the WCS system has been this year and its general destruction of the pro SC2 scene.
chaos021
Profile Joined March 2012
United States258 Posts
October 04 2013 23:40 GMT
#458
On October 02 2013 19:31 playerboy345 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 19:25 Rickyvalle21 wrote:
I agree with Choya. The WCS system is terrible.


This, I've pretty much stopped watching sc2 because of WCS.


+1

The WCS is terrible. I don't know anyone who is actually a fan of it. People will watch it. Hell, it's the only thing to watch on most night that involves some of the better know players. The problem is that it strangles everything else. I've stopped playing and watching a lot of SC2. Every now and then, I'll catch some GOM when I can or that team tournament that EG runs. Other than that, SC2 is dead to me.
Darkdwarf
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Sweden960 Posts
October 05 2013 00:03 GMT
#459
On October 05 2013 08:40 chaos021 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 19:31 playerboy345 wrote:
On October 02 2013 19:25 Rickyvalle21 wrote:
I agree with Choya. The WCS system is terrible.


This, I've pretty much stopped watching sc2 because of WCS.


+1

The WCS is terrible. I don't know anyone who is actually a fan of it. People will watch it. Hell, it's the only thing to watch on most night that involves some of the better know players. The problem is that it strangles everything else. I've stopped playing and watching a lot of SC2. Every now and then, I'll catch some GOM when I can or that team tournament that EG runs. Other than that, SC2 is dead to me.


I am a fan of it.
Teams: IM, Jin Air, Invictus || Players: Maru, GuMiho, INnoVation, Ryung, sOs, Squirtle, NaNiwa, Has, Zoun, Life, Rogue, Dark
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-05 00:16:06
October 05 2013 00:15 GMT
#460
On October 05 2013 08:40 chaos021 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 19:31 playerboy345 wrote:
On October 02 2013 19:25 Rickyvalle21 wrote:
I agree with Choya. The WCS system is terrible.


This, I've pretty much stopped watching sc2 because of WCS.


+1

The WCS is terrible. I don't know anyone who is actually a fan of it. People will watch it. Hell, it's the only thing to watch on most night that involves some of the better know players. The problem is that it strangles everything else. I've stopped playing and watching a lot of SC2. Every now and then, I'll catch some GOM when I can or that team tournament that EG runs. Other than that, SC2 is dead to me.

What makes you dislike it or is it only the fact that it reduces other content?
Moderatorlickypiddy
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 65
Nina 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2373
Shinee 57
NotJumperer 15
Noble 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1440
NeuroSwarm211
League of Legends
JimRising 673
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft525
Other Games
summit1g7167
Coldzera 744
C9.Mang0357
PiGStarcraft259
ArmadaUGS30
RuFF_SC218
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick933
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream394
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota272
League of Legends
• Lourlo1307
• Rush1001
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 34m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 34m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.