• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11008 users

SC2VN - StarCraft 2 Progaming Visual Novel - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Vogue
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States98 Posts
September 07 2015 17:01 GMT
#241
Thank you all so much for the kind words. We really enjoyed working on this project, we'll continue to support it and look for opportunities to do something similar again!
TheKhyira
Profile Joined May 2012
115 Posts
September 07 2015 18:45 GMT
#242
This was amazing. The characters are pretty cool and funny :D
hanlerris
Profile Joined January 2006
United States26 Posts
September 07 2015 20:07 GMT
#243
Its great that the final version finally got released!
Nine Gates
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland198 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-07 20:58:45
September 07 2015 20:57 GMT
#244
That was a good game. I enjoyed playing it. Solid work all around. I much respect your dedication and effort. Most of all I admire the good kind of insanity a project like this takes. /r

awsom game omg /s
1112345678999
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
September 07 2015 21:12 GMT
#245
How long is a playthrough of the game roughly?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 07 2015 21:35 GMT
#246
On September 08 2015 06:12 ZAiNs wrote:
How long is a playthrough of the game roughly?

I went through it pretty quickly, I think it took a little more than an hour.
It's really good.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
September 07 2015 22:00 GMT
#247
This is freaking awesome
I kind of lost hope for it in january but when I saw the update post on tumblr the hype came back
can i get my estro logo back pls
ImmortalZero
Profile Joined August 2010
United States9 Posts
September 07 2015 22:10 GMT
#248
The game was a lot of fun I will 100% support the next project if there is one.
DinosaurJones
Profile Joined February 2012
United States1000 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-07 23:41:00
September 07 2015 23:04 GMT
#249
Man, I wish it wasn't so short, I enjoyed it a lot!

EDIT: Also, if there are further developments, if there was a way I could volunteer to help the team, I would LOVE to do so. The Visual Novel has always fascinated me.
Pursuit_
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States1330 Posts
September 07 2015 23:58 GMT
#250
Very fun, high quality (especially the art), wish it had gone on a bit longer since I was engrossed and the conclusion left me wanting more. For a <$10,000 budget, this game kinda blew away my expectations.

I am curious to see how someone who isn't into SC2 / eSports would respond to it though.
In Somnis Veritas
jubil
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2602 Posts
September 08 2015 00:20 GMT
#251
Great game, I had a blast playing through it. Wonderful, evocative art in the characters, and the references were nice and subtle; the characters were more archetypes than direct copies of people. I could have done without some of the "oh I'm so pitiful, what am I doing with my life" emo scenes, but I suppose that's a standard of the genre? (Certainly the only other VN game I played all the way through, Katawa Shoujo, was far worse in that respect ) I'm also really happy that there didn't end up being any romance subplots, because imo that would have been far too pandering, and distracting from the core focus. I personally would have liked more options/decisions in the in-game scenes - like possible bad endings if you don't follow your teammates' advice for the pivotal match, but that's just me.

If there are to be updates or a sequel, I would gladly chip in.
Marineking-Polt-Maru-Fantasy-Solar-Xenocider-Suppy fighting!
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
September 08 2015 03:58 GMT
#252
I just finished the game and it was amazing.
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
SlammerIV
Profile Joined December 2013
United States526 Posts
September 08 2015 04:04 GMT
#253
I really enjoyed the game! The only thing I would have liked was more decisions at the end, I was really expecting a way to lose the showmatch with a poor game choice. Regardless, super fun it left me wishing for more.
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
September 08 2015 13:41 GMT
#254
Spent 4 hours last night playing this. The writing is surprisingly good and the characters are stereotypically adorable

And the hidden Nu scenes were a nice touch as well.
shin_toss
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines2589 Posts
September 08 2015 14:24 GMT
#255
Just started this while im in the office earlier. The artwork is really sick and attractive :D Love Jett. the quotes and dialogues were spot on. Not sure if im even halfway done. Im on the part before Mach and Bolt showmatch
AKMU / IU
Draconicfire
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2562 Posts
September 08 2015 15:06 GMT
#256
Not sure what to expect going into this. Finished playing this just now and gotta say that was pretty great. Art was good, dialogue was fun, overall great time.
@Drayxs | Drayxs.221 | Drayxs#1802
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
September 08 2015 15:47 GMT
#257
i will try it later today :D... maybe i can help translating this into spanish
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 08 2015 16:34 GMT
#258
Art was awesome. Really enjoyed the dialogue as well I actually laughed out loud a few times. Only wish it was longer (will happily donate for a sequel :D)
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
September 08 2015 16:36 GMT
#259
This game was featured in a Kotaku article today, by the way. I received a Google Now story today on my phone about it. Congratulations on release!
Moderator
vinsang1000
Profile Joined January 2012
Belgium365 Posts
September 08 2015 20:28 GMT
#260
I just couldn't stop - Really great game
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1435
WardiTV646
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6318
Bisu 2299
Jaedong 1164
EffOrt 510
Horang2 394
actioN 311
Mini 277
ZerO 214
ggaemo 161
Larva 146
[ Show more ]
Mind 110
Pusan 103
Sharp 73
Dewaltoss 71
Shinee 69
Bale 63
Barracks 60
Snow 59
Hyun 59
Yoon 52
hero 40
ToSsGirL 37
NotJumperer 30
sorry 25
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 16
zelot 13
Noble 12
Trap 11
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
NaDa 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3717
qojqva1669
Dendi937
Counter-Strike
markeloff86
Other Games
olofmeister1113
hiko720
B2W.Neo536
Lowko360
crisheroes299
DeMusliM243
Pyrionflax197
Livibee149
Liquid`VortiX100
QueenE87
Mew2King60
Hui .54
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV763
League of Legends
• Jankos1906
• Nemesis1336
• TFBlade441
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 41m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.