• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:28
CEST 07:28
KST 14:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11568 users

Former Blizzard Employee AMA on Reddit - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
June 06 2013 19:26 GMT
#121
On June 07 2013 04:06 SupLilSon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2013 04:03 DDie wrote:
On June 07 2013 01:32 Tenks wrote:
As a developer myself I am probably thought of as a dick to QA as well. Because the only time I ever interact with QA is when they're complaining to fix some piece of software I'm in charge of and they think their little bug report is the most important thing to me. It isn't. I have a mountain of new development so just file the bug and I'll get around to it. Even worse, like he complained about, is when they give their opinions on the matter because 999/1000 they are completely and dead wrong. So when they go over their theories on the bug it goes in one ear and out the other. Or more accurately it goes right in my email's trash.



Reading this i can definitely see how D3 turned out to be such a failure:

- Yo, the game sucks ass fix it.

- Lol, sure k..


I know right? And even worse, according to the AMA people at Blizzard were satisfied with D3 LOL. I guess they did sell a ton of copies before anyone realized how poor the game was... haha


D3 sold 8 million copies and received very good reviews. The core game was solid and my girlfriend and I still play it. The only flaw with that game is the auction house, which did wreck the end game for the most hard core fans. I wouldn't be shocked if it gets phased out in the expansion and refined, since Blizzard has admitted the auction house did not work as expected.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
June 06 2013 19:34 GMT
#122
On June 07 2013 04:26 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2013 04:06 SupLilSon wrote:
On June 07 2013 04:03 DDie wrote:
On June 07 2013 01:32 Tenks wrote:
As a developer myself I am probably thought of as a dick to QA as well. Because the only time I ever interact with QA is when they're complaining to fix some piece of software I'm in charge of and they think their little bug report is the most important thing to me. It isn't. I have a mountain of new development so just file the bug and I'll get around to it. Even worse, like he complained about, is when they give their opinions on the matter because 999/1000 they are completely and dead wrong. So when they go over their theories on the bug it goes in one ear and out the other. Or more accurately it goes right in my email's trash.



Reading this i can definitely see how D3 turned out to be such a failure:

- Yo, the game sucks ass fix it.

- Lol, sure k..


I know right? And even worse, according to the AMA people at Blizzard were satisfied with D3 LOL. I guess they did sell a ton of copies before anyone realized how poor the game was... haha


D3 sold 8 million copies and received very good reviews. The core game was solid and my girlfriend and I still play it. The only flaw with that game is the auction house, which did wreck the end game for the most hard core fans. I wouldn't be shocked if it gets phased out in the expansion and refined, since Blizzard has admitted the auction house did not work as expected.


Reviews mean next to nothing... I'm surprised people still subscribe/read that stuff. Game play is subjective to different tastes. I knew I would not want to play a grind like game again so sure, I am biased against D3. I have 2 friends who still avidly play D3, I watch them play sometimes. I can understand its a simpler game which rewards time investment well. Aside from game play though, how are you going to argue that the game was released basically unfinished and wasnt fixed/finished till much later?
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
June 06 2013 19:34 GMT
#123
So...random person says that they're a former Blizzard employee, repeats everything that haters have been saying for years, and then the same haters use this as proof that they were right all along.

Nice to know that people still believe everything they read on the internet.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
dizzy101
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands2066 Posts
June 06 2013 19:37 GMT
#124
^ Agreed. All we saw was an unclear pic of a badge as proof. Could be anyone.

Most of his answers were very non-committal and neutral. Nothing juicy or interesting. In fact, if his answers were indicative of his powers of observation, I think Blizz did a good job in firing the guy.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
June 06 2013 19:45 GMT
#125
On June 07 2013 04:34 SupLilSon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2013 04:26 Plansix wrote:
On June 07 2013 04:06 SupLilSon wrote:
On June 07 2013 04:03 DDie wrote:
On June 07 2013 01:32 Tenks wrote:
As a developer myself I am probably thought of as a dick to QA as well. Because the only time I ever interact with QA is when they're complaining to fix some piece of software I'm in charge of and they think their little bug report is the most important thing to me. It isn't. I have a mountain of new development so just file the bug and I'll get around to it. Even worse, like he complained about, is when they give their opinions on the matter because 999/1000 they are completely and dead wrong. So when they go over their theories on the bug it goes in one ear and out the other. Or more accurately it goes right in my email's trash.



Reading this i can definitely see how D3 turned out to be such a failure:

- Yo, the game sucks ass fix it.

- Lol, sure k..


I know right? And even worse, according to the AMA people at Blizzard were satisfied with D3 LOL. I guess they did sell a ton of copies before anyone realized how poor the game was... haha


D3 sold 8 million copies and received very good reviews. The core game was solid and my girlfriend and I still play it. The only flaw with that game is the auction house, which did wreck the end game for the most hard core fans. I wouldn't be shocked if it gets phased out in the expansion and refined, since Blizzard has admitted the auction house did not work as expected.


Reviews mean next to nothing... I'm surprised people still subscribe/read that stuff. Game play is subjective to different tastes. I knew I would not want to play a grind like game again so sure, I am biased against D3. I have 2 friends who still avidly play D3, I watch them play sometimes. I can understand its a simpler game which rewards time investment well. Aside from game play though, how are you going to argue that the game was released basically unfinished and wasnt fixed/finished till much later?


I always read reviews from sites and reviewers that I trust. Giant Bomb is pretty spot on when it comes to my tastes in games. I don't have unlimited cash and I have been betrayed by games before, so I read reviews.

I didn’t say that the game was unfinished, only that the endgame was not what the most hardcore D2 fans were looking for. That is a hard nut to crack and I don’t blame Blizzard for being unable to please the most hardcore fans who love to grind endlessly for loot. I enjoy and still enjoyed all my play throughs of the game and didn’t considering it grindy. I also don’t consider the game less complex that D2, which still can be boiled down to “right click on the devil until he explodes, drink potions when necessary”.

Blizzard always improves games with expansions, just like apple improves is OS through refinement. You release a thing and then refine it after people have used it for a while. D3 is a better game since release and will get even better with an expansion.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
AnomalySC2
Profile Joined August 2012
United States2073 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-06 19:47:22
June 06 2013 19:46 GMT
#126
On June 07 2013 04:34 WolfintheSheep wrote:
So...random person says that they're a former Blizzard employee, repeats everything that haters have been saying for years, and then the same haters use this as proof that they were right all along.

Nice to know that people still believe everything they read on the internet.


That is true as well. Could just be some hugely butthurt ex-fanboy or something, though that doesn't seem all that likely but still, the point is valid. I mean I stopped reading when s/he responses when he said he was never passionate about gaming, he just viewed it as a job.
synd
Profile Joined July 2011
Bulgaria586 Posts
June 06 2013 22:37 GMT
#127
SC2 devs superiority complex, perfectly describes why none of the community feedback changes anything in the game.
D4V3Z02
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany693 Posts
June 06 2013 22:39 GMT
#128
Looks like David Kim didn't listen to his balancewhining employee. Im not getting more out of that.
http://www.twitch.tv/d4v3z02 all your base are belong to overlord
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
June 06 2013 22:54 GMT
#129
On June 07 2013 07:37 synd wrote:
SC2 devs superiority complex, perfectly describes why none of the community feedback changes anything in the game.

Person pretends that they're from Blizzard and shits all over employees, community believes it. Perfectly describes why SC2 devs don't listen to the community.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
June 06 2013 22:56 GMT
#130
On June 07 2013 04:06 SupLilSon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2013 04:03 DDie wrote:
On June 07 2013 01:32 Tenks wrote:
As a developer myself I am probably thought of as a dick to QA as well. Because the only time I ever interact with QA is when they're complaining to fix some piece of software I'm in charge of and they think their little bug report is the most important thing to me. It isn't. I have a mountain of new development so just file the bug and I'll get around to it. Even worse, like he complained about, is when they give their opinions on the matter because 999/1000 they are completely and dead wrong. So when they go over their theories on the bug it goes in one ear and out the other. Or more accurately it goes right in my email's trash.



Reading this i can definitely see how D3 turned out to be such a failure:

- Yo, the game sucks ass fix it.

- Lol, sure k..


I know right? And even worse, according to the AMA people at Blizzard were satisfied with D3 LOL. I guess they did sell a ton of copies before anyone realized how poor the game was... haha

I dunno, it was my first Diablo game and i massively enjoyed it for a couple months.
xuanzue
Profile Joined October 2010
Colombia1747 Posts
June 06 2013 22:57 GMT
#131
Same thing you're feeling. A lot of people rolled their eyes and laughed at what they were intending to do with DOTA. I know a lot of QA people thought it was a joke, but we didn't get paid to have an opinion. I'll just reiterate this: SC2 devs are mostly dicks.


classic chris sigaty
Dominions 4: "Thrones of Ascension".
Naphal
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany2099 Posts
June 06 2013 23:02 GMT
#132
well if i only read the quoted parts here on TL, do they get a job at EA for shitting on their former employer?

what a load of bull.... sc2 is the best product blizz has to offer right now imo, and also the best product pcgaming has to offer right now, moba/dota may draw larger crowds, but without campaigns, cinematics, and such a well balanced multiplayer they just dont compare for me.
Wegandi
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2455 Posts
June 06 2013 23:04 GMT
#133
On June 07 2013 00:08 Ysellian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 23:55 HeeroFX wrote:
I think we knew the sc devs were dicks when they refused to give listen to the community wants and suggestions.


Any expert in any field will always look down on community feedback and suggestions by people not involved in their industry. Not saying that it's a good thing to do, but it happens in all industries because many things the community want or suggest are just borderline retarded.

I'll give an example from my own field of work. At my last job people kept on ranting about wanting less traffic congestion, more parking spaces AND more room for children to play. Those things do NOT go along.


Depends on your budget, land acquisition, etc. I'm surprised I do not see more underground parking lots to be honest (the inverse of the above ground parking lots). Of course, there is the issue with cabling and the like, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem. However, I don't understand the more room for children to play bit..what does that have to do with road construction?
Thank you bureaucrats for all your hard work, your commitment to public service and public good is essential to the lives of so many. Also, for Pete's sake can we please get some gun control already, no need for hand guns and assault rifles for the public
Wegandi
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2455 Posts
June 06 2013 23:07 GMT
#134
On June 07 2013 04:45 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2013 04:34 SupLilSon wrote:
On June 07 2013 04:26 Plansix wrote:
On June 07 2013 04:06 SupLilSon wrote:
On June 07 2013 04:03 DDie wrote:
On June 07 2013 01:32 Tenks wrote:
As a developer myself I am probably thought of as a dick to QA as well. Because the only time I ever interact with QA is when they're complaining to fix some piece of software I'm in charge of and they think their little bug report is the most important thing to me. It isn't. I have a mountain of new development so just file the bug and I'll get around to it. Even worse, like he complained about, is when they give their opinions on the matter because 999/1000 they are completely and dead wrong. So when they go over their theories on the bug it goes in one ear and out the other. Or more accurately it goes right in my email's trash.



Reading this i can definitely see how D3 turned out to be such a failure:

- Yo, the game sucks ass fix it.

- Lol, sure k..


I know right? And even worse, according to the AMA people at Blizzard were satisfied with D3 LOL. I guess they did sell a ton of copies before anyone realized how poor the game was... haha


D3 sold 8 million copies and received very good reviews. The core game was solid and my girlfriend and I still play it. The only flaw with that game is the auction house, which did wreck the end game for the most hard core fans. I wouldn't be shocked if it gets phased out in the expansion and refined, since Blizzard has admitted the auction house did not work as expected.


Reviews mean next to nothing... I'm surprised people still subscribe/read that stuff. Game play is subjective to different tastes. I knew I would not want to play a grind like game again so sure, I am biased against D3. I have 2 friends who still avidly play D3, I watch them play sometimes. I can understand its a simpler game which rewards time investment well. Aside from game play though, how are you going to argue that the game was released basically unfinished and wasnt fixed/finished till much later?


I always read reviews from sites and reviewers that I trust. Giant Bomb is pretty spot on when it comes to my tastes in games. I don't have unlimited cash and I have been betrayed by games before, so I read reviews.

I didn’t say that the game was unfinished, only that the endgame was not what the most hardcore D2 fans were looking for. That is a hard nut to crack and I don’t blame Blizzard for being unable to please the most hardcore fans who love to grind endlessly for loot. I enjoy and still enjoyed all my play throughs of the game and didn’t considering it grindy. I also don’t consider the game less complex that D2, which still can be boiled down to “right click on the devil until he explodes, drink potions when necessary”.

Blizzard always improves games with expansions, just like apple improves is OS through refinement. You release a thing and then refine it after people have used it for a while. D3 is a better game since release and will get even better with an expansion.


Is there even PvP yet in D3? People enjoyed the loot casino because it allowed to better dominate in PvP. Of course some enjoyed it for the math and advancement aspect, but without PvP D2 wouldn't have lasted as long as it did (and of course Ladder).
Thank you bureaucrats for all your hard work, your commitment to public service and public good is essential to the lives of so many. Also, for Pete's sake can we please get some gun control already, no need for hand guns and assault rifles for the public
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
June 06 2013 23:11 GMT
#135
On June 07 2013 07:54 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2013 07:37 synd wrote:
SC2 devs superiority complex, perfectly describes why none of the community feedback changes anything in the game.

Person pretends that they're from Blizzard and shits all over employees, community believes it. Perfectly describes why SC2 devs don't listen to the community.


An AMA of this caliber on Reddit requires some proof that moderators verify. He provided his Blizzard door nameplate along with the games he has worked on for public proof and who knows what proof he provided the moderators.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
Dudasc
Profile Joined October 2012
Brazil286 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-06 23:18:01
June 06 2013 23:17 GMT
#136
he didnt say anything new considering what has been happening with all blizzard games (WoW, D3, SC) recently
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
June 06 2013 23:25 GMT
#137
What a useless thread.
Off-season = best season
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-06 23:36:13
June 06 2013 23:35 GMT
#138
On June 07 2013 08:11 MonkSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2013 07:54 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On June 07 2013 07:37 synd wrote:
SC2 devs superiority complex, perfectly describes why none of the community feedback changes anything in the game.

Person pretends that they're from Blizzard and shits all over employees, community believes it. Perfectly describes why SC2 devs don't listen to the community.


An AMA of this caliber on Reddit requires some proof that moderators verify. He provided his Blizzard door nameplate along with the games he has worked on for public proof and who knows what proof he provided the moderators.

A blurry nameplate of such questionable quality that it could easily have been printed from a home computer. And frankly, I have no reason to trust Reddit's verification process. For all you or I know, that crappy quality nameplate is enough for their moderators.

And let's even assume that this person is exactly who he says he is. Once you strip out all the bias from his words, you essentially have:

1) He thinks everyone outside of his department is a dick.
2) The QA department didn't get along with Devs...or possibly it was just him.
3) Despite being a low level employee doing QA grunt-work, he apparently knew everything that was wrong with the games being made, just no one listened to him.

More or less, this thread and that AMA served absolutely no purpose except allowing an asshole to inflate his own ego, whether he is ex-Blizzard or not.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
CruelZeratul
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany4588 Posts
June 06 2013 23:43 GMT
#139
If he said what Titan was going to be like this could have been interesting, but it was pretty uninformative this way.
dartoo
Profile Joined May 2010
India2889 Posts
June 06 2013 23:48 GMT
#140
On June 07 2013 00:29 Trumpstyle wrote:
Working 12-14 hours per day, who knew? I knew, no surprise Blizzard treat theirs employes as slaves.



Pretty common in the IT industry...in fact the days where I get to go home on time, are like so few lol. And from what he's saying it seems like one of the better game companies to work in.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings113
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 172
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 356
soO 333
BeSt 223
sorry 55
Mind 30
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
Noble 10
ZergMaN 10
yabsab 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1040
League of Legends
JimRising 687
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King182
Other Games
summit1g9595
Maynarde200
RuFF_SC2103
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick490
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH340
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2199
League of Legends
• Rush1288
• Stunt374
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 32m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.