• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:12
CEST 12:12
KST 19:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8745 users

Damn, Ragnarok is FAST! APM video inside! - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-12 07:01:53
April 12 2013 07:00 GMT
#121
On April 12 2013 15:48 Ghanburighan wrote:
Calling people fucked up, juvenile and generalizing over everyone is probably not going to yield a nice mature relationship with your own fan-base.


To be fair Khaldor did carry his own desktop computer from his house to Shindorim to cast Code B. Code B LR threads are usually just a bunch of lunatics F5ing and stalking bnet accounts. Instead we got live updates and got to watch a few games. He did it out of his own volition, unpaid, during his free time. He can shit on whoever he wants in his free time, on his own stream. And Dragon fans really were horrible in chat, and they are lucky Khaldor still gave in and casted a game (where he got mauled by an amateur).

Edit: I'd rather Khaldor insult me and call me names on an internet forum than not to get to watch Code B. For all I care he can do whatever he wants as long as I get me some Code B action.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Khaldor
Profile Joined March 2008
Germany861 Posts
April 12 2013 07:00 GMT
#122
I quite obviously addressed my post to a very specific group. But you are quite obviously just another troll/hater. I keep being reminded why I told myself to limit the amount of posts here to an absolute minimum. Thanks for the reminder, I'll follow my own advice now.

Tutorials, Quick Tips and Guides: www.YouTube.com/KhaldorTV
ladyumbra
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1699 Posts
April 12 2013 07:03 GMT
#123
I imagine he and Losira have some truly epic in house ZvZ practice going on, fingers flying everywhere ^-^. Nestea probably napping while the kids play.

I would enjoy more of this stuff if you can get it. BTW is that some sort of mouse cord stabilizer on his his mousepad, it's kinda hard to tell.
Garmer
Profile Joined October 2010
1286 Posts
April 12 2013 07:12 GMT
#124
nothing impressive, remember that we come from BW
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
April 12 2013 07:13 GMT
#125
On April 12 2013 16:03 ladyumbra wrote:
I imagine he and Losira have some truly epic in house ZvZ practice going on, fingers flying everywhere ^-^. Nestea probably napping while the kids play.

I would enjoy more of this stuff if you can get it. BTW is that some sort of mouse cord stabilizer on his his mousepad, it's kinda hard to tell.

It's called a mouse bungee Mainly to control the cord so it doesn't get in the way
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
Suichoy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada397 Posts
April 12 2013 07:13 GMT
#126
Yup, no one can beat Losira: the king.
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
April 12 2013 08:02 GMT
#127
On April 12 2013 16:00 Khaldor wrote:
I quite obviously addressed my post to a very specific group. But you are quite obviously just another troll/hater. I keep being reminded why I told myself to limit the amount of posts here to an absolute minimum. Thanks for the reminder, I'll follow my own advice now.



Aaaand an insult. Thanks. Look, you're being rude. It might be acceptable to some (hell, I might be one of them as I watch most things you do) but please listen to common sense. Swearing and calling people whatever is going to making things more difficult for you. And it's not an internet thing. Can you imagine calling me juvenile, a hater or a troll to my face? No, right. It's not part of civil conversation.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-12 08:07:35
April 12 2013 08:04 GMT
#128
On April 11 2013 08:59 WikidSik wrote:
y not use the sc2 themes D:


Because the Terran SC1 music is the best music in the StarCraft series. Deal with it.

BTW this is awesome Khaldor, thanks a lot for making content like this. I knew Ragnarok was good but damn... hopefully he'll tear some nerds up in Code A. ^^
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
hns
Profile Joined January 2010
Germany609 Posts
April 12 2013 08:24 GMT
#129
Take it easy Khaldor. Your enthusiasm and your effort, especially in your free time, are very well appreciated, but there'll always be naysayers and people who don't get that you may feel .. let's call it talked down by a simple "Losira's better anyway, check this out:" post. Plus, as you see, there'll always be guys who happily jump on your posts if you happen to get upset once in the first place. So, from german guy to german guy (although I'm not bald and handsome ), chill out and don't let those guys get the better of you, in particular because there's a whole lot of very grateful guys around here who'd certainly miss your efforts.
ZerO, Action, Neo.G_Soulkey & FlaSh fanboy~~
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
April 12 2013 09:25 GMT
#130
On April 12 2013 14:31 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 12:39 Seeker wrote:
On April 11 2013 10:08 opterown wrote:
i hope this doesn't offend anyone haha but khaldor reminds me of an older seeker :p

What do you mean by that?


He means, you're quick to snap, get angry and take offense to comments and make things a bigger deal than it is. Khaldor is always aggressive in comments to things criticizing him. I don't really have a problem with that because it's natural to get mad at criticism. Everyone handles criticism differently.

-__-;; No I don't.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Flowsick
Profile Joined June 2011
Estonia234 Posts
April 12 2013 09:31 GMT
#131
Really appreciate the videos from this perspective Khaldor. Rarely get to see this POV these days, so thanks for the effort!
Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
April 12 2013 09:33 GMT
#132
On April 11 2013 09:39 Khaldor wrote:
Alright, just to make sure this doesnt get out of hand. I never called him an asshole or anything. It's just a bit annoying because of the time you spend and the first thing that happens is another video being linked.



Dude that's called sharing stuff ?
It's like people who never let others talk listening to their ownself talking.
But then it's part of your job so can't really blame you on that tho -_-
Chaggi
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1936 Posts
April 12 2013 10:24 GMT
#133
On April 12 2013 16:00 Khaldor wrote:
I quite obviously addressed my post to a very specific group. But you are quite obviously just another troll/hater. I keep being reminded why I told myself to limit the amount of posts here to an absolute minimum. Thanks for the reminder, I'll follow my own advice now.



Look, I like you. I like your channel, I'm a subscriber on your Youtube and Twitter and I watch as much GSTL as I can. I might've even met you once or twice at GSTL to say hi.

But you're in the entertainment business. Sure, this is something that isn't broadcasted, and I understand that you work very hard to put out this material, but you need thicker skin and not to snap at other people, no matter who's in the right or wrong. Because at the end of the day, even if they posted it maliciously (which it wasn't), you're the one in the public eye and you only will get hurt for acting out.
HornyHerring
Profile Joined March 2011
Papua New Guinea1059 Posts
April 12 2013 11:51 GMT
#134
And then their career ends with RSI. :<
oh, hai
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
April 12 2013 12:09 GMT
#135
On April 12 2013 19:24 Chaggi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 16:00 Khaldor wrote:
I quite obviously addressed my post to a very specific group. But you are quite obviously just another troll/hater. I keep being reminded why I told myself to limit the amount of posts here to an absolute minimum. Thanks for the reminder, I'll follow my own advice now.



Look, I like you. I like your channel, I'm a subscriber on your Youtube and Twitter and I watch as much GSTL as I can. I might've even met you once or twice at GSTL to say hi.

But you're in the entertainment business. Sure, this is something that isn't broadcasted, and I understand that you work very hard to put out this material, but you need thicker skin and not to snap at other people, no matter who's in the right or wrong. Because at the end of the day, even if they posted it maliciously (which it wasn't), you're the one in the public eye and you only will get hurt for acting out.

I don't think Khaldor needs your advice.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Gosi
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden9072 Posts
April 12 2013 12:14 GMT
#136
On April 12 2013 20:51 HornyHerring wrote:
And then their career ends with RSI. :<

Rofl, tell me one progamer that have RSI in the "keyboard hand" by having high apm. It's always the mouse hand because they have bad posture and put alot of pressure and strain the wrist.
[13:40] <Qbek> gosi i dreanmt about you
Chaggi
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1936 Posts
April 12 2013 12:15 GMT
#137
On April 12 2013 21:09 Grumbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 19:24 Chaggi wrote:
On April 12 2013 16:00 Khaldor wrote:
I quite obviously addressed my post to a very specific group. But you are quite obviously just another troll/hater. I keep being reminded why I told myself to limit the amount of posts here to an absolute minimum. Thanks for the reminder, I'll follow my own advice now.



Look, I like you. I like your channel, I'm a subscriber on your Youtube and Twitter and I watch as much GSTL as I can. I might've even met you once or twice at GSTL to say hi.

But you're in the entertainment business. Sure, this is something that isn't broadcasted, and I understand that you work very hard to put out this material, but you need thicker skin and not to snap at other people, no matter who's in the right or wrong. Because at the end of the day, even if they posted it maliciously (which it wasn't), you're the one in the public eye and you only will get hurt for acting out.

I don't think Khaldor needs your advice.


Considering he snapped at something that wasn't there, I'd say he could probably use it. If he doesn't want it, he doesn't have to listen. Just like basically everyone else here, I'm not someone in the community that has done anything and I have nothing to lose by speaking out.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-12 12:19:43
April 12 2013 12:19 GMT
#138
I don't see why people keep at it with Khaldor, just let it go you have nothing to gain from this arguing and nonsense.
Moderatorlickypiddy
TOCHMY
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden1692 Posts
April 12 2013 12:25 GMT
#139
On April 12 2013 18:25 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 14:31 Canucklehead wrote:
On April 11 2013 12:39 Seeker wrote:
On April 11 2013 10:08 opterown wrote:
i hope this doesn't offend anyone haha but khaldor reminds me of an older seeker :p

What do you mean by that?


He means, you're quick to snap, get angry and take offense to comments and make things a bigger deal than it is. Khaldor is always aggressive in comments to things criticizing him. I don't really have a problem with that because it's natural to get mad at criticism. Everyone handles criticism differently.

-__-;; No I don't.


You don't, but you did
Yoona <3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look! It's Totoro! ☉.☉☂
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
April 12 2013 12:31 GMT
#140
I like Khaldor because he does what he does, including to tell people if they are being idiots. Wish more would do it ... because they need to be reminded sometimes or they get worse. As long as someone doesn't say that every viewer is an idiot and their opinions are meaningless all is fine.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs Jaedong
Afreeca ASL 8626
StarCastTV_EN153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 265
Lowko149
ProTech65
Rex 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5957
EffOrt 2355
Larva 1263
BeSt 1010
Horang2 703
Hyuk 578
ZerO 439
Zeus 205
soO 165
Hyun 131
[ Show more ]
Stork 129
Killer 105
Light 94
Barracks 93
Rush 65
Shinee 59
Yoon 41
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Terrorterran 25
Mong 24
PianO 22
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 642
XcaliburYe302
League of Legends
KnowMe4
Counter-Strike
byalli732
Other Games
singsing1666
olofmeister1540
crisheroes226
Livibee183
Sick130
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King48
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 117
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1997
• Stunt364
Other Games
• WagamamaTV144
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
48m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 48m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.