• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:12
CEST 12:12
KST 19:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8745 users

Damn, Ragnarok is FAST! APM video inside! - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
WhiteSatin
Profile Joined December 2012
United States308 Posts
April 12 2013 12:32 GMT
#141
On April 12 2013 18:25 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 14:31 Canucklehead wrote:
On April 11 2013 12:39 Seeker wrote:
On April 11 2013 10:08 opterown wrote:
i hope this doesn't offend anyone haha but khaldor reminds me of an older seeker :p

What do you mean by that?


He means, you're quick to snap, get angry and take offense to comments and make things a bigger deal than it is. Khaldor is always aggressive in comments to things criticizing him. I don't really have a problem with that because it's natural to get mad at criticism. Everyone handles criticism differently.

-__-;; No I don't.


ahaha I thank you for all the translations you do A LOT... but indeed you did my friend
Miaaw
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom21 Posts
April 12 2013 12:43 GMT
#142
That totally reminded me of this:

"Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find the right road"
crappen
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1546 Posts
April 12 2013 12:45 GMT
#143
On April 12 2013 21:31 FeyFey wrote:
I like Khaldor because he does what he does, including to tell people if they are being idiots. Wish more would do it ... because they need to be reminded sometimes or they get worse. As long as someone doesn't say that every viewer is an idiot and their opinions are meaningless all is fine.


Haha, this whole thread is a laughing fest because of Khaldor's snapping at something that clearly was not there. I think this thread is funny. Yes, keep telling your public how idiot they are, when snapping like this ^^

Bottom line however, I dont mind. We must allow ourself to snap. Khaldor's effort is still recoqnized, and is still appreciated. As a reader and watcher of Khaldor's work, I choose to just appreciate what was given to us. Thank you for sharing Khaldor.
DenTenker
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States606 Posts
April 12 2013 12:47 GMT
#144
I always love videos of players hands, especially when I can see the player's body as well. I find that they give me something to strive for (and it just looks really cool). Thanks Khaldor!
If your all in didn't work, you didn't pull the workers.
Sjokola
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands800 Posts
April 12 2013 13:11 GMT
#145
Thanks for the video's!!! Don't stop filming.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-12 13:14:55
April 12 2013 13:14 GMT
#146
On April 12 2013 21:43 Miaaw wrote:
That totally reminded me of this:

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkyZGZRnQb4


haha I thought the same thing.

Still doesn't have anything on Losira hands :p!

His hands are like tap dancing spiders
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
namste
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland2292 Posts
April 12 2013 13:26 GMT
#147
I think everyone should take a chill pill and go shave our heads or something.
IM hwaitiing ~ IMMvp #1 | Bang Min Ah <3<3
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
April 12 2013 13:32 GMT
#148
kinda reminded me a bit of this

The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
Insoleet
Profile Joined May 2012
France1806 Posts
April 12 2013 13:33 GMT
#149
Am i the only one thinking 'mmh he is not playing as fast as i would have thought ?"
TritaN
Profile Joined December 2010
United States406 Posts
April 12 2013 13:40 GMT
#150
On April 12 2013 15:11 Khaldor wrote:
So even after I interviewed Dragon, casted his game (which I could have easily avoided) AND recorded a FP POV video of him you still go on your little hate rants? Not to mention I had to endure all the shit that Dragon "fans" pulled not only in my streamchat (without me even doing a thing to provoke them) and on Bnet? And btw. a person can very well control the behaviour of his/her fans to a certain extent.

You guys are seriously fucked up. Get off your high horse, it's simply emberassing at this point. Dude spends his entire free time to give you content despite you acting like juvenile kids and you are still finding a reason to go on your hate trips. Unbelievable. I really don't understand how your brains work. And also not why I keep spending my freetime for people like this.


Ok Khaldor, let me explain it this way.

Lets say that there is a person who loves SC2 and really appreciates the content that you, Khaldor, produce for the community. It is awesome.

Lets also say that the same person watches streams regularly, and enjoys watching Dragon stream from time to time.

What will that person think when they read a tweet from you saying, basically, that you have no respect for anyone who watches Dragon stream? Won't that person be a bit confused? This is the situation I am in. I hope you understand.
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
April 12 2013 13:49 GMT
#151
On April 12 2013 21:09 Grumbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 19:24 Chaggi wrote:
On April 12 2013 16:00 Khaldor wrote:
I quite obviously addressed my post to a very specific group. But you are quite obviously just another troll/hater. I keep being reminded why I told myself to limit the amount of posts here to an absolute minimum. Thanks for the reminder, I'll follow my own advice now.



Look, I like you. I like your channel, I'm a subscriber on your Youtube and Twitter and I watch as much GSTL as I can. I might've even met you once or twice at GSTL to say hi.

But you're in the entertainment business. Sure, this is something that isn't broadcasted, and I understand that you work very hard to put out this material, but you need thicker skin and not to snap at other people, no matter who's in the right or wrong. Because at the end of the day, even if they posted it maliciously (which it wasn't), you're the one in the public eye and you only will get hurt for acting out.

I don't think Khaldor needs your advice.

I don't think Chaggi needs your advice
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
.Wraath
Profile Joined May 2012
United States262 Posts
April 12 2013 13:55 GMT
#152
On April 12 2013 22:49 SenorChang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 21:09 Grumbels wrote:
On April 12 2013 19:24 Chaggi wrote:
On April 12 2013 16:00 Khaldor wrote:
I quite obviously addressed my post to a very specific group. But you are quite obviously just another troll/hater. I keep being reminded why I told myself to limit the amount of posts here to an absolute minimum. Thanks for the reminder, I'll follow my own advice now.



Look, I like you. I like your channel, I'm a subscriber on your Youtube and Twitter and I watch as much GSTL as I can. I might've even met you once or twice at GSTL to say hi.

But you're in the entertainment business. Sure, this is something that isn't broadcasted, and I understand that you work very hard to put out this material, but you need thicker skin and not to snap at other people, no matter who's in the right or wrong. Because at the end of the day, even if they posted it maliciously (which it wasn't), you're the one in the public eye and you only will get hurt for acting out.

I don't think Khaldor needs your advice.

I don't think Chaggi needs your advice


I don't think Grumbels needs your advice
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
April 12 2013 13:55 GMT
#153
On April 12 2013 22:55 .Wraath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 22:49 SenorChang wrote:
On April 12 2013 21:09 Grumbels wrote:
On April 12 2013 19:24 Chaggi wrote:
On April 12 2013 16:00 Khaldor wrote:
I quite obviously addressed my post to a very specific group. But you are quite obviously just another troll/hater. I keep being reminded why I told myself to limit the amount of posts here to an absolute minimum. Thanks for the reminder, I'll follow my own advice now.



Look, I like you. I like your channel, I'm a subscriber on your Youtube and Twitter and I watch as much GSTL as I can. I might've even met you once or twice at GSTL to say hi.

But you're in the entertainment business. Sure, this is something that isn't broadcasted, and I understand that you work very hard to put out this material, but you need thicker skin and not to snap at other people, no matter who's in the right or wrong. Because at the end of the day, even if they posted it maliciously (which it wasn't), you're the one in the public eye and you only will get hurt for acting out.

I don't think Khaldor needs your advice.

I don't think Chaggi needs your advice


I don't think Grumbels needs your advice

Clever mate
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
April 12 2013 14:17 GMT
#154
Khaldor is such a beast. Thanks for all the great content you provide, and the exceptional casting at GSL <3
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
schaf
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1326 Posts
April 12 2013 14:18 GMT
#155
On April 12 2013 22:55 SenorChang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 22:55 .Wraath wrote:
On April 12 2013 22:49 SenorChang wrote:
On April 12 2013 21:09 Grumbels wrote:
On April 12 2013 19:24 Chaggi wrote:
On April 12 2013 16:00 Khaldor wrote:
I quite obviously addressed my post to a very specific group. But you are quite obviously just another troll/hater. I keep being reminded why I told myself to limit the amount of posts here to an absolute minimum. Thanks for the reminder, I'll follow my own advice now.



Look, I like you. I like your channel, I'm a subscriber on your Youtube and Twitter and I watch as much GSTL as I can. I might've even met you once or twice at GSTL to say hi.

But you're in the entertainment business. Sure, this is something that isn't broadcasted, and I understand that you work very hard to put out this material, but you need thicker skin and not to snap at other people, no matter who's in the right or wrong. Because at the end of the day, even if they posted it maliciously (which it wasn't), you're the one in the public eye and you only will get hurt for acting out.

I don't think Khaldor needs your advice.

I don't think Chaggi needs your advice


I don't think Grumbels needs your advice

Clever mate



Is that an advice? because he sure doesn't need your advice


Crazy fast player hands are always good to watch in awe! But don't be mad if someone posts another YT video. Just seems like youre in for some views on your channel and not to spread the word of Ragnarok (haha!)
Axiom wins more than it loses. Most viewers don't. - <3 TB
habeck
Profile Joined February 2011
1120 Posts
April 12 2013 14:26 GMT
#156
On April 11 2013 09:08 Khaldor wrote:
Was wondering how long it would take for someone to shout "NO! THIS GUY IS FASTER". Congratulations, you are the one. Guess if nobody can beat Losira I should just stop recording videos like this from other players?


Overreacting a bit? I like you as a caster, Khaldor, but no need to be so angry for no reason, that guy didnt mean anyting bad.
shivver
Profile Joined June 2011
United States232 Posts
April 12 2013 14:39 GMT
#157
I really don't understand why people spam like this anymore. I did it for a while approaching 300 APM before I finally just sat back and wondered.. "why the fuk am I even doing this for"

Now I just quietly and smoothly go from one needed action to the next, similar to goody is known for I suppose.

Have done this for a while, I see no difference and no advantage as to slamming buttons down repeatedly for no reason at all.

If anything, you're just putting "miles" on your fingers and hands
Insoleet
Profile Joined May 2012
France1806 Posts
April 12 2013 14:42 GMT
#158
On April 12 2013 23:39 shivver wrote:
I really don't understand why people spam like this anymore. I did it for a while approaching 300 APM before I finally just sat back and wondered.. "why the fuk am I even doing this for"

Now I just quietly and smoothly go from one needed action to the next, similar to goody is known for I suppose.

Have done this for a while, I see no difference and no advantage as to slamming buttons down repeatedly for no reason at all.

If anything, you're just putting "miles" on your fingers and hands


You dont play zerg
dreamseller
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Australia914 Posts
April 12 2013 14:43 GMT
#159
We love you khaldor

Thanks for the video, hadn't had the opportunity to see his hands because the production fails at tourneys and rag doesn't stream
PGtour admin
dreamseller
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Australia914 Posts
April 12 2013 14:44 GMT
#160
Also this looks incredibly unhealthy on the hands/wrists, I doubt the body can handle this sort of punishment for long but I am just a semi educated individual not a human biologist/bone-joint specialist
PGtour admin
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs Jaedong
Afreeca ASL 8626
StarCastTV_EN153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 265
Lowko149
ProTech65
Rex 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5957
EffOrt 2355
Larva 1263
BeSt 1010
Horang2 703
Hyuk 578
ZerO 439
Zeus 205
soO 165
Hyun 131
[ Show more ]
Stork 129
Killer 105
Light 94
Barracks 93
Rush 65
Shinee 59
Yoon 41
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Terrorterran 25
Mong 24
PianO 22
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 642
XcaliburYe302
League of Legends
KnowMe4
Counter-Strike
byalli732
Other Games
singsing1666
olofmeister1540
crisheroes226
Livibee183
Sick130
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King48
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 117
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1997
• Stunt364
Other Games
• WagamamaTV144
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
48m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 48m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.