• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:12
CEST 12:12
KST 19:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8745 users

Damn, Ragnarok is FAST! APM video inside! - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
mute20
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada175 Posts
April 12 2013 14:45 GMT
#161
wow he seems to be even faster than losira.
haffy
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom430 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-12 14:55:33
April 12 2013 14:54 GMT
#162
On April 12 2013 23:39 shivver wrote:
I really don't understand why people spam like this anymore. I did it for a while approaching 300 APM before I finally just sat back and wondered.. "why the fuk am I even doing this for"

Now I just quietly and smoothly go from one needed action to the next, similar to goody is known for I suppose.

Have done this for a while, I see no difference and no advantage as to slamming buttons down repeatedly for no reason at all.

If anything, you're just putting "miles" on your fingers and hands


Consistently making fast paced decisions through out the game is probably helpful. It might not be necessary to do, especially early game, but it's still practicing something that's difficult.

If you look at what Ragnorak is doing, constantly switching screens and focus, that's impressive and worth doing. Constantly right clicking move command isn't, to me anyway.
xwoGworwaTsx
Profile Joined April 2012
United States984 Posts
April 12 2013 15:02 GMT
#163
That is fast indeed!
bluQ
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany1724 Posts
April 12 2013 15:06 GMT
#164
On April 12 2013 23:54 haffy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 23:39 shivver wrote:
I really don't understand why people spam like this anymore. I did it for a while approaching 300 APM before I finally just sat back and wondered.. "why the fuk am I even doing this for"

Now I just quietly and smoothly go from one needed action to the next, similar to goody is known for I suppose.

Have done this for a while, I see no difference and no advantage as to slamming buttons down repeatedly for no reason at all.

If anything, you're just putting "miles" on your fingers and hands


Consistently making fast paced decisions through out the game is probably helpful. It might not be necessary to do, especially early game, but it's still practicing something that's difficult.

If you look at what Ragnorak is doing, constantly switching screens and focus, that's impressive and worth doing. Constantly right clicking move command isn't, to me anyway.

First; thanks for the video Khaldor.
Second; yes, but. Look at musicians sure they COULD play faster but would it still sound good? Same goes for SC2, as long as your decision making and strategy doesn't suffer under your constant spaming its fine.
In sc2 spamming isn't as needed as it was in BW due to hotkeying production buildings etc.
www.twitch.tv/bluquh (PoE, Starbow, HS)
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
April 12 2013 15:26 GMT
#165
On April 13 2013 00:06 bluQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 23:54 haffy wrote:
On April 12 2013 23:39 shivver wrote:
I really don't understand why people spam like this anymore. I did it for a while approaching 300 APM before I finally just sat back and wondered.. "why the fuk am I even doing this for"

Now I just quietly and smoothly go from one needed action to the next, similar to goody is known for I suppose.

Have done this for a while, I see no difference and no advantage as to slamming buttons down repeatedly for no reason at all.

If anything, you're just putting "miles" on your fingers and hands


Consistently making fast paced decisions through out the game is probably helpful. It might not be necessary to do, especially early game, but it's still practicing something that's difficult.

If you look at what Ragnorak is doing, constantly switching screens and focus, that's impressive and worth doing. Constantly right clicking move command isn't, to me anyway.

First; thanks for the video Khaldor.
Second; yes, but. Look at musicians sure they COULD play faster but would it still sound good? Same goes for SC2, as long as your decision making and strategy doesn't suffer under your constant spaming its fine.
In sc2 spamming isn't as needed as it was in BW due to hotkeying production buildings etc.

That is a silly comparison cause with music playing faster then intended it would simply sound bad.
With sc2 you suddenly don't play worse when you play faster.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
April 12 2013 15:39 GMT
#166
On April 13 2013 00:26 Assirra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 00:06 bluQ wrote:
On April 12 2013 23:54 haffy wrote:
On April 12 2013 23:39 shivver wrote:
I really don't understand why people spam like this anymore. I did it for a while approaching 300 APM before I finally just sat back and wondered.. "why the fuk am I even doing this for"

Now I just quietly and smoothly go from one needed action to the next, similar to goody is known for I suppose.

Have done this for a while, I see no difference and no advantage as to slamming buttons down repeatedly for no reason at all.

If anything, you're just putting "miles" on your fingers and hands


Consistently making fast paced decisions through out the game is probably helpful. It might not be necessary to do, especially early game, but it's still practicing something that's difficult.

If you look at what Ragnorak is doing, constantly switching screens and focus, that's impressive and worth doing. Constantly right clicking move command isn't, to me anyway.

First; thanks for the video Khaldor.
Second; yes, but. Look at musicians sure they COULD play faster but would it still sound good? Same goes for SC2, as long as your decision making and strategy doesn't suffer under your constant spaming its fine.
In sc2 spamming isn't as needed as it was in BW due to hotkeying production buildings etc.

That is a silly comparison cause with music playing faster then intended it would simply sound bad.
With sc2 you suddenly don't play worse when you play faster.


And the fact that there is no realistic mechanical skill ceiling in SC2 (sure BW's was higher, but comparing infinites is pointless unless you're a mathematician) means that having more effective APM (effective, not spam) will make you better. A simple example: more APM can allow you to have better splitting, since you can move marines/lings/whatevs in smaller groups for a better spread. No progamer will ever reach the point where he can individually micro dozens of marines against banelings. There is no ceiling, only endless space.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
April 12 2013 17:31 GMT
#167
On April 12 2013 21:25 TOCHMY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 18:25 Seeker wrote:
On April 12 2013 14:31 Canucklehead wrote:
On April 11 2013 12:39 Seeker wrote:
On April 11 2013 10:08 opterown wrote:
i hope this doesn't offend anyone haha but khaldor reminds me of an older seeker :p

What do you mean by that?


He means, you're quick to snap, get angry and take offense to comments and make things a bigger deal than it is. Khaldor is always aggressive in comments to things criticizing him. I don't really have a problem with that because it's natural to get mad at criticism. Everyone handles criticism differently.

-__-;; No I don't.


You don't, but you did

On April 12 2013 21:32 WhiteSatin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 18:25 Seeker wrote:
On April 12 2013 14:31 Canucklehead wrote:
On April 11 2013 12:39 Seeker wrote:
On April 11 2013 10:08 opterown wrote:
i hope this doesn't offend anyone haha but khaldor reminds me of an older seeker :p

What do you mean by that?


He means, you're quick to snap, get angry and take offense to comments and make things a bigger deal than it is. Khaldor is always aggressive in comments to things criticizing him. I don't really have a problem with that because it's natural to get mad at criticism. Everyone handles criticism differently.

-__-;; No I don't.


ahaha I thank you for all the translations you do A LOT... but indeed you did my friend

Did being the keyword, am I right?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
April 12 2013 17:36 GMT
#168
On April 12 2013 18:25 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 14:31 Canucklehead wrote:
On April 11 2013 12:39 Seeker wrote:
On April 11 2013 10:08 opterown wrote:
i hope this doesn't offend anyone haha but khaldor reminds me of an older seeker :p

What do you mean by that?


He means, you're quick to snap, get angry and take offense to comments and make things a bigger deal than it is. Khaldor is always aggressive in comments to things criticizing him. I don't really have a problem with that because it's natural to get mad at criticism. Everyone handles criticism differently.

-__-;; No I don't.


Haha, I like your translations (when you don't add your personal notes to them without warning) and you don't snap at people as much as you did in the past. How do you think that whole wozzot stuff got started? Didn't he say he specifically riled you up because you were so easy to provoke or something like that? You were quick to snap at people if they criticized your translations.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
April 12 2013 17:53 GMT
#169
On April 13 2013 02:36 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 18:25 Seeker wrote:
On April 12 2013 14:31 Canucklehead wrote:
On April 11 2013 12:39 Seeker wrote:
On April 11 2013 10:08 opterown wrote:
i hope this doesn't offend anyone haha but khaldor reminds me of an older seeker :p

What do you mean by that?


He means, you're quick to snap, get angry and take offense to comments and make things a bigger deal than it is. Khaldor is always aggressive in comments to things criticizing him. I don't really have a problem with that because it's natural to get mad at criticism. Everyone handles criticism differently.

-__-;; No I don't.


Haha, I like your translations (when you don't add your personal notes to them without warning) and you don't snap at people as much as you did in the past. How do you think that whole wozzot stuff got started? Didn't he say he specifically riled you up because you were so easy to provoke or something like that? You were quick to snap at people if they criticized your translations.

I don't want to derail this thread any further so I'm just going to smile and admit that you are right about that.

I've gotten loads better though. I'm not such an emotional wreck anymore.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
April 12 2013 17:55 GMT
#170
On April 13 2013 02:53 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 02:36 Canucklehead wrote:
On April 12 2013 18:25 Seeker wrote:
On April 12 2013 14:31 Canucklehead wrote:
On April 11 2013 12:39 Seeker wrote:
On April 11 2013 10:08 opterown wrote:
i hope this doesn't offend anyone haha but khaldor reminds me of an older seeker :p

What do you mean by that?


He means, you're quick to snap, get angry and take offense to comments and make things a bigger deal than it is. Khaldor is always aggressive in comments to things criticizing him. I don't really have a problem with that because it's natural to get mad at criticism. Everyone handles criticism differently.

-__-;; No I don't.


Haha, I like your translations (when you don't add your personal notes to them without warning) and you don't snap at people as much as you did in the past. How do you think that whole wozzot stuff got started? Didn't he say he specifically riled you up because you were so easy to provoke or something like that? You were quick to snap at people if they criticized your translations.

I don't want to derail this thread any further so I'm just going to smile and admit that you are right about that.

I've gotten loads better though. I'm not such an emotional wreck anymore.


It's ok man. At least you didn't go full milkis on us and you're still here.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
phodacbiet
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1740 Posts
April 12 2013 17:56 GMT
#171
On April 13 2013 00:06 bluQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 23:54 haffy wrote:
On April 12 2013 23:39 shivver wrote:
I really don't understand why people spam like this anymore. I did it for a while approaching 300 APM before I finally just sat back and wondered.. "why the fuk am I even doing this for"

Now I just quietly and smoothly go from one needed action to the next, similar to goody is known for I suppose.

Have done this for a while, I see no difference and no advantage as to slamming buttons down repeatedly for no reason at all.

If anything, you're just putting "miles" on your fingers and hands


Consistently making fast paced decisions through out the game is probably helpful. It might not be necessary to do, especially early game, but it's still practicing something that's difficult.

If you look at what Ragnorak is doing, constantly switching screens and focus, that's impressive and worth doing. Constantly right clicking move command isn't, to me anyway.

First; thanks for the video Khaldor.
Second; yes, but. Look at musicians sure they COULD play faster but would it still sound good? Same goes for SC2, as long as your decision making and strategy doesn't suffer under your constant spaming its fine.
In sc2 spamming isn't as needed as it was in BW due to hotkeying production buildings etc.


That is a bad comparison. If you speed up your game play in sc2, you could still get the same result. I.E right clicking somewhere faster doesnt change how fast the marine moves. But if you play music faster, the tempo changes and it sounds differently. To make youre comparison more accurate would be if we were to build something faster, lets say an ovie at 8 instead of 9, then yes, the game and build order would be different.
shivver
Profile Joined June 2011
United States232 Posts
April 12 2013 18:04 GMT
#172
Even so, like someone said there's no real ceiling for your apm in this game. Eventually it could be 10000000 apm and at some distant extreme late stage of a game there would still be something you missed even with that much.

I still think that the only thing you're doing by spamming hard at the start of a game is wearing yourself out needlessly. I'm just a nobody though, my opinion means nothing and I'm sure they all do it for reasons beyond what I and maybe many of us are capable of comprehending.

I remember when Mvp streamed a few times, he wasn't really spamming AT ALL. While he does seem to do it in his tourneys, in a lot of those games I took notice that he was being extremely methodical with what he was doing with no wasted movements.
crappen
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1546 Posts
April 12 2013 18:04 GMT
#173
On April 13 2013 00:06 bluQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2013 23:54 haffy wrote:
On April 12 2013 23:39 shivver wrote:
I really don't understand why people spam like this anymore. I did it for a while approaching 300 APM before I finally just sat back and wondered.. "why the fuk am I even doing this for"

Now I just quietly and smoothly go from one needed action to the next, similar to goody is known for I suppose.

Have done this for a while, I see no difference and no advantage as to slamming buttons down repeatedly for no reason at all.

If anything, you're just putting "miles" on your fingers and hands


Consistently making fast paced decisions through out the game is probably helpful. It might not be necessary to do, especially early game, but it's still practicing something that's difficult.

If you look at what Ragnorak is doing, constantly switching screens and focus, that's impressive and worth doing. Constantly right clicking move command isn't, to me anyway.

First; thanks for the video Khaldor.
Second; yes, but. Look at musicians sure they COULD play faster but would it still sound good? Same goes for SC2, as long as your decision making and strategy doesn't suffer under your constant spaming its fine.
In sc2 spamming isn't as needed as it was in BW due to hotkeying production buildings etc.


I agree with you. If those APMs would be made to split and control armies better while at the same time injecting, spreading creep, upgrades, new buildings, I would understand. This is just jumping back to hatcheries every few seconds for no reason. You also have minimap to check for armymovement. Anyway, would be nice to instead of speculating, to actually have some pros shed some light on this. When people's wrist hurt, get injured, and seeing this, it makes you wonder.
And no, I dont buy the warm-up (unless first 10-30 minutes of the day). I've played instruments, and never have I seen someone spam their instrument to death before every new piece of music as "warm-up".
I think Day9 nailed it once, APM is how much you remember.
shivver
Profile Joined June 2011
United States232 Posts
April 12 2013 18:21 GMT
#174
On April 13 2013 03:04 crappen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 00:06 bluQ wrote:
On April 12 2013 23:54 haffy wrote:
On April 12 2013 23:39 shivver wrote:
I really don't understand why people spam like this anymore. I did it for a while approaching 300 APM before I finally just sat back and wondered.. "why the fuk am I even doing this for"

Now I just quietly and smoothly go from one needed action to the next, similar to goody is known for I suppose.

Have done this for a while, I see no difference and no advantage as to slamming buttons down repeatedly for no reason at all.

If anything, you're just putting "miles" on your fingers and hands


Consistently making fast paced decisions through out the game is probably helpful. It might not be necessary to do, especially early game, but it's still practicing something that's difficult.

If you look at what Ragnorak is doing, constantly switching screens and focus, that's impressive and worth doing. Constantly right clicking move command isn't, to me anyway.

First; thanks for the video Khaldor.
Second; yes, but. Look at musicians sure they COULD play faster but would it still sound good? Same goes for SC2, as long as your decision making and strategy doesn't suffer under your constant spaming its fine.
In sc2 spamming isn't as needed as it was in BW due to hotkeying production buildings etc.


I agree with you. If those APMs would be made to split and control armies better while at the same time injecting, spreading creep, upgrades, new buildings, I would understand. This is just jumping back to hatcheries every few seconds for no reason. You also have minimap to check for armymovement. Anyway, would be nice to instead of speculating, to actually have some pros shed some light on this. When people's wrist hurt, get injured, and seeing this, it makes you wonder.
And no, I dont buy the warm-up (unless first 10-30 minutes of the day). I've played instruments, and never have I seen someone spam their instrument to death before every new piece of music as "warm-up".
I think Day9 nailed it once, APM is how much you remember.


Pretty well said
Baum
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany1010 Posts
April 12 2013 18:26 GMT
#175
I think it would be really helpful and add to your content Khaldor if you wrote a short summary of how the player did in the qualifiers. Thanks for those videos.
I want to be with those who share secret things or else alone.
renaissanceMAN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1840 Posts
April 12 2013 18:27 GMT
#176
young gun, can't wait to see how he pans
On August 15 2013 03:43 Waxangel wrote: no amount of money can replace the enjoyment of being mean to people on the internet
plasemeious
Profile Joined November 2009
United States244 Posts
April 13 2013 01:22 GMT
#177
On April 12 2013 14:31 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 12:39 Seeker wrote:
On April 11 2013 10:08 opterown wrote:
i hope this doesn't offend anyone haha but khaldor reminds me of an older seeker :p

What do you mean by that?


He means, you're quick to snap, get angry and take offense to comments and make things a bigger deal than it is. Khaldor is always aggressive in comments to things criticizing him. I don't really have a problem with that because it's natural to get mad at criticism. Everyone handles criticism differently.

However, I did lose a lot of respect for khaldor over the way he treated dragon in the code a qualifies and by how much he hates dragon. Threatening not to stream dragon just because his fans were spamming chat was immature because dragon can't control that, so don't take it out on him. Khaldor also hates how dragon is an entertainer and runs a fun stream.



Hanzo ‏@HanzoSC2 26 Mar

Wow,@_sc2dragon reaching GM on a new account within the day... Impressive. In 2 years I've only reached gold. Yeah, I suck.

Thomas Kilian ‏@Khaldor

@HanzoSC2 You actually watch Dragon??? I think I just lost all the respect I had for you :-(


Yeah me too. I had heard his name before but this was the first time I oculd attach a name to the face. So he left a poor first impression then his overreaction here. I could have done without knowing who he was
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs Jaedong
Afreeca ASL 8626
StarCastTV_EN153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 265
Lowko149
ProTech65
Rex 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5957
EffOrt 2355
Larva 1263
BeSt 1010
Horang2 703
Hyuk 578
ZerO 439
Zeus 205
soO 165
Hyun 131
[ Show more ]
Stork 129
Killer 105
Light 94
Barracks 93
Rush 65
Shinee 59
Yoon 41
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Terrorterran 25
Mong 24
PianO 22
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 642
XcaliburYe302
League of Legends
KnowMe4
Counter-Strike
byalli732
Other Games
singsing1666
olofmeister1540
crisheroes226
Livibee183
Sick130
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King48
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 117
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1997
• Stunt364
Other Games
• WagamamaTV144
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
48m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 48m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.