• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8442 users

GM / Master map hacker and general hacking and cheating th…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 531 Next
You have to provide some kind of evidence/proof (screenshots/replays etc.) if you are going to accuse somebody.

Additionally, a supporting comment of what people should be looking for and when will be necessary if you are posting replays/evidence.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
June 21 2012 20:56 GMT
#1421
On June 22 2012 05:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
Part of the difference is because this thread trying to keep maphackers out of Master/GM, and at that level, the vast majority of players will not shift their whole screen just to move a drone/scv/probe to scout the different locations, which they can instead do more efficiently via the minimap.

Funny logic there, since all I play is high masters and low GM and I don't use the minimap to scout. I click and look in fog of war to shift click my unit pathing so it's exact.



And all you people making up random fucking figures seriously need to stop. 1 in 4. 1 in 10. It's a joke. Prove it. Show a spread of 50 games where you played 5 hackers. Show 20 games where you played 5 hackers. Stop making up stupid fucking figures. It's so aggravating reading peoples made up win percentages, and number of hackers they play.


Thank you.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
June 21 2012 21:00 GMT
#1422
On June 22 2012 05:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
Part of the difference is because this thread trying to keep maphackers out of Master/GM, and at that level, the vast majority of players will not shift their whole screen just to move a drone/scv/probe to scout the different locations, which they can instead do more efficiently via the minimap.

Funny logic there, since all I play is high masters and low GM and I don't use the minimap to scout. I click and look in fog of war to shift click my unit pathing so it's exact.



And all you people making up random fucking figures seriously need to stop. 1 in 4. 1 in 10. It's a joke. Prove it. Show a spread of 50 games where you played 5 hackers. Show 20 games where you played 5 hackers. Stop making up stupid fucking figures. It's so aggravating reading peoples made up win percentages, and number of hackers they play.


How has nobody said this before? Spot on, brother.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
MysteryTerran
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States178 Posts
June 21 2012 21:02 GMT
#1423
Yep there is gonna be a growing number of hackers coming up I am sure. If they even have some decent knowledge of the game they will have a ridiculous advantage, and beat people who would normally crush them into the ground.. It's getting ridiculous and Blizzard needs to clean it up asaply otherwise the ladder will end up like the ladder in BroodWar.

Also, today I played a guy named HERFdingle that BLATANTLY hacked... He didnt even try to hide it, and the sad thing was is hes on a roll and is probably about to get promoted into Masters. So be on the look out for a dude named HERFdingle in a Masters League near you. He could end up being one of these guys that makes it to GM.. Who knows these days :\ I wonder if Blizzard can I.P. ban someone?

if youre interested in the replay pm me ill gladly send you. HERFdingle the hacker lol
Playing Protoss is like playing Guitar Hero on Very Easy
esiex3
Profile Joined May 2011
United States25 Posts
June 21 2012 21:05 GMT
#1424
On June 22 2012 06:02 MysteryTerran wrote:
Yep there is gonna be a growing number of hackers coming up I am sure. If they even have some decent knowledge of the game they will have a ridiculous advantage, and beat people who would normally crush them into the ground.. It's getting ridiculous and Blizzard needs to clean it up asaply otherwise the ladder will end up like the ladder in BroodWar.

Also, today I played a guy named HERFdingle that BLATANTLY hacked... He didnt even try to hide it, and the sad thing was is hes on a roll and is probably about to get promoted into Masters. So be on the look out for a dude named HERFdingle in a Masters League near you. He could end up being one of these guys that makes it to GM.. Who knows these days :\ I wonder if Blizzard can I.P. ban someone?

if youre interested in the replay pm me ill gladly send you. HERFdingle the hacker lol


I hate stuff like this because you're throwing a name out without the evidence. Just post the replay so we can tell you if it's legit or not.
2vs2.Zepiii
Profile Joined December 2011
Belgium134 Posts
June 21 2012 21:47 GMT
#1425
I don't get how ppl can hack so easily, can't blizzard catch them with an only online system for ladder, wasn't it the first interest of it ?
2v2 Protoss Master : twitch.tv/Zepiii || Best achievement - HotS 2v2 : Top2 World w/ Vermillion
ZweiGaming
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada348 Posts
June 22 2012 02:17 GMT
#1426
Let's keep on the topic please guys, do not post names randomly if you do not have any evidence against those players. Also, as previously said (which I will now update on the main page), I only will go through the replays of GM/ top masters (top 400 server-wide).
Rassy
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands2308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-22 03:26:26
June 22 2012 03:25 GMT
#1427
The reason why blizzard does not do enough and dont take this serious enough is kinda obvious i think.
They sell the game and they got the monney, after that they wont make anny more monney from the player (besides expansions)
They wont spend alot of monney on keeping the ladder hack free because there is relativly little to gain for them.
Maybe blizzard should make the top 2 leagues (or even all leagues) a paid feature, like 5$ a month or 10$ per season?
They are then more motivated to keep the ladder clean and they then also have more monney for that to do so.
Reading all this definatly is not encouraging to play ladder again btw.
Not only in the higher leagues,also the lower leagues.
I would asume the amount of hackers there is even bigger then in masters league
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
June 22 2012 03:27 GMT
#1428
On June 22 2012 05:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 05:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Part of the difference is because this thread trying to keep maphackers out of Master/GM, and at that level, the vast majority of players will not shift their whole screen just to move a drone/scv/probe to scout the different locations, which they can instead do more efficiently via the minimap.

Funny logic there, since all I play is high masters and low GM and I don't use the minimap to scout. I click and look in fog of war to shift click my unit pathing so it's exact.



And all you people making up random fucking figures seriously need to stop. 1 in 4. 1 in 10. It's a joke. Prove it. Show a spread of 50 games where you played 5 hackers. Show 20 games where you played 5 hackers. Stop making up stupid fucking figures. It's so aggravating reading peoples made up win percentages, and number of hackers they play.


Thank you.

Do most top players always use the minimap to scout? I tried it that way and it was so awkward, such a high chance to miss the base by a little bit. I always scout by rightclicking a mineral patch in their base so I can walk through a zealot/pair of lings if needed.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-22 03:35:42
June 22 2012 03:34 GMT
#1429
someone messaged me to send them replays

it was imbacoaching

anyone know of this?
banelings
Mkengyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada66 Posts
June 22 2012 03:43 GMT
#1430
On June 22 2012 12:27 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 05:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
On June 22 2012 05:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Part of the difference is because this thread trying to keep maphackers out of Master/GM, and at that level, the vast majority of players will not shift their whole screen just to move a drone/scv/probe to scout the different locations, which they can instead do more efficiently via the minimap.

Funny logic there, since all I play is high masters and low GM and I don't use the minimap to scout. I click and look in fog of war to shift click my unit pathing so it's exact.



And all you people making up random fucking figures seriously need to stop. 1 in 4. 1 in 10. It's a joke. Prove it. Show a spread of 50 games where you played 5 hackers. Show 20 games where you played 5 hackers. Stop making up stupid fucking figures. It's so aggravating reading peoples made up win percentages, and number of hackers they play.


Thank you.

Do most top players always use the minimap to scout? I tried it that way and it was so awkward, such a high chance to miss the base by a little bit. I always scout by rightclicking a mineral patch in their base so I can walk through a zealot/pair of lings if needed.


Yes same here, I always move my screen to a base and click the mineral patch or something else in the early game. Same goes for my overlords, I don't move them on my minimap, it feels weird and what else is there to do in the beginning? Nothing.
xSixMkengyn
hashaki
Profile Joined March 2011
Norway210 Posts
June 22 2012 03:47 GMT
#1431
On June 22 2012 12:27 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 05:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
On June 22 2012 05:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Part of the difference is because this thread trying to keep maphackers out of Master/GM, and at that level, the vast majority of players will not shift their whole screen just to move a drone/scv/probe to scout the different locations, which they can instead do more efficiently via the minimap.

Funny logic there, since all I play is high masters and low GM and I don't use the minimap to scout. I click and look in fog of war to shift click my unit pathing so it's exact.



And all you people making up random fucking figures seriously need to stop. 1 in 4. 1 in 10. It's a joke. Prove it. Show a spread of 50 games where you played 5 hackers. Show 20 games where you played 5 hackers. Stop making up stupid fucking figures. It's so aggravating reading peoples made up win percentages, and number of hackers they play.


Thank you.

Do most top players always use the minimap to scout? I tried it that way and it was so awkward, such a high chance to miss the base by a little bit. I always scout by rightclicking a mineral patch in their base so I can walk through a zealot/pair of lings if needed.


From watching streams, I'll say most top players certainly don't use minimap to scout. In fact, I can't think of anyone who does it. usually they click on minimap to center screen and then click on screen to send scout/unit there.
Life is like animal porn... It's not for everyone
ZweiGaming
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada348 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-22 04:05:04
June 22 2012 04:03 GMT
#1432
On June 22 2012 12:34 leo23 wrote:
someone messaged me to send them replays

it was imbacoaching

anyone know of this?


He's LGimbaASfuts, we're co-casting the youtube videos. You can send him replays but don't forget to foward me those as well.

On June 22 2012 12:47 hashaki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 12:27 Pokebunny wrote:
On June 22 2012 05:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
On June 22 2012 05:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Part of the difference is because this thread trying to keep maphackers out of Master/GM, and at that level, the vast majority of players will not shift their whole screen just to move a drone/scv/probe to scout the different locations, which they can instead do more efficiently via the minimap.

Funny logic there, since all I play is high masters and low GM and I don't use the minimap to scout. I click and look in fog of war to shift click my unit pathing so it's exact.



And all you people making up random fucking figures seriously need to stop. 1 in 4. 1 in 10. It's a joke. Prove it. Show a spread of 50 games where you played 5 hackers. Show 20 games where you played 5 hackers. Stop making up stupid fucking figures. It's so aggravating reading peoples made up win percentages, and number of hackers they play.


Thank you.

Do most top players always use the minimap to scout? I tried it that way and it was so awkward, such a high chance to miss the base by a little bit. I always scout by rightclicking a mineral patch in their base so I can walk through a zealot/pair of lings if needed.


From watching streams, I'll say most top players certainly don't use minimap to scout. In fact, I can't think of anyone who does it. usually they click on minimap to center screen and then click on screen to send scout/unit there.


I use minimap to queue up my scouting probe to all possible locations, but due to the lack of action in early game I'll prob end up re-rallying a ton of time anyway.
TylerThaCreator
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States906 Posts
June 22 2012 05:52 GMT
#1433
http://drop.sc/202248

Demonoid, high masters/gm MMR.

Blatant as fuck maphacking by a Terran, absolutely 0 scouting entire game - snipes off proxy pylons he has no vision of at several times : 5:48 rallies units to attack pylon he could have possibly had no idea about..w/e I'll give this one to him...

6:40 randomly moves marines over to "spot" a hidden pylon in his nat.

At 19:00~ - attack clicks minimap (so not shift clicked trying to find pylon) EXACTLY? where a hidden proxy pylon is after killing a pylon in his vision.

With 0 vision: Goes double reactored starport to counter my collosus. Immediately puts up ghost academy right after my templar archives goes down with 0 vision of templar archive timing.

Sends army to attack wherever my army isn't several times (just watch replay). With 0 vision. CONSTANT instant scans of my observer without even looking at his army for more than 2 seconds.

Throughout the game makes 0 missile turrets at all of his expansions because he doesn't fear drops/dt cause he knows im not making any or he's just fucking complete garbage. I'm extremely embarassed to have lost this game.
aka SethN
esiex3
Profile Joined May 2011
United States25 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-22 07:51:33
June 22 2012 07:50 GMT
#1434
On June 22 2012 14:52 TylerThaCreator wrote:
http://drop.sc/202248

Demonoid, high masters/gm MMR.

Blatant as fuck maphacking by a Terran, absolutely 0 scouting entire game - snipes off proxy pylons he has no vision of at several times : 5:48 rallies units to attack pylon he could have possibly had no idea about..w/e I'll give this one to him...

6:40 randomly moves marines over to "spot" a hidden pylon in his nat.

At 19:00~ - attack clicks minimap (so not shift clicked trying to find pylon) EXACTLY? where a hidden proxy pylon is after killing a pylon in his vision.

With 0 vision: Goes double reactored starport to counter my collosus. Immediately puts up ghost academy right after my templar archives goes down with 0 vision of templar archive timing.

Sends army to attack wherever my army isn't several times (just watch replay). With 0 vision. CONSTANT instant scans of my observer without even looking at his army for more than 2 seconds.

Throughout the game makes 0 missile turrets at all of his expansions because he doesn't fear drops/dt cause he knows im not making any or he's just fucking complete garbage. I'm extremely embarassed to have lost this game.


6:40 - He'd be a bad player to not look for hidden pylons anyway...

19:00 - He could be checking for a fourth

About the observers... not sure what you're talking about. Maybe he has really good vision?

I think the only valid comment that you might have is the double starport. That's odd, but it might be a response to how you did some aggression with no damage at all.

I think this replay isn't sufficient, in fact there's a few things that point to him not being a hacker at all. IE 15:00, he tries to go in for a collo snipe after a scan, and finds out the collo isn't there.
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
June 22 2012 07:53 GMT
#1435
On June 22 2012 12:43 Mkengyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 12:27 Pokebunny wrote:
On June 22 2012 05:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
On June 22 2012 05:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Part of the difference is because this thread trying to keep maphackers out of Master/GM, and at that level, the vast majority of players will not shift their whole screen just to move a drone/scv/probe to scout the different locations, which they can instead do more efficiently via the minimap.

Funny logic there, since all I play is high masters and low GM and I don't use the minimap to scout. I click and look in fog of war to shift click my unit pathing so it's exact.



And all you people making up random fucking figures seriously need to stop. 1 in 4. 1 in 10. It's a joke. Prove it. Show a spread of 50 games where you played 5 hackers. Show 20 games where you played 5 hackers. Stop making up stupid fucking figures. It's so aggravating reading peoples made up win percentages, and number of hackers they play.


Thank you.

Do most top players always use the minimap to scout? I tried it that way and it was so awkward, such a high chance to miss the base by a little bit. I always scout by rightclicking a mineral patch in their base so I can walk through a zealot/pair of lings if needed.


Yes same here, I always move my screen to a base and click the mineral patch or something else in the early game. Same goes for my overlords, I don't move them on my minimap, it feels weird and what else is there to do in the beginning? Nothing.

The only time you would use minimap to scout is during the phase when you're using lings to scout for proxy pylons.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
hellokittySC2
Profile Joined September 2009
United States395 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-22 11:09:19
June 22 2012 11:01 GMT
#1436
On June 20 2012 08:27 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
LovePrincess is a hacker in GM as well right now. Just played him & he blind proxy 2rax'ed me.

• SC2Ranks.com Profile - http://sc2ranks.com/us/2386524/LovePrincess
• SC2Ranks.com Replays - http://sc2ranks.com/us/2386524/LovePrincess/replays/

SC2Ranks.com & Drop.sc both point to him being known previously as DavidLynch before he was called out in the TL Hacker Database & did a namechange.

If you check the TL Hacker Database, he's been caught hacking in the past.

• Battle.net Forum - http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/3581329986
• TL Hacker Database - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=252666&currentpage=33

same as this guy? http://drop.sc/202316#

though i dont think it's that fishy? at all? maybe the no bunker part? but i don't think they're the same guy or a hacker?
twitter.com/hellokittyhots facebook.com/hellokittysc2 hellokitty.278, http://twitch.tv/noobeater5 为中国人在星际上争气!
Psychobabas
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
2531 Posts
June 22 2012 12:17 GMT
#1437
On June 22 2012 16:50 esiex3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2012 14:52 TylerThaCreator wrote:
http://drop.sc/202248

Demonoid, high masters/gm MMR.

Blatant as fuck maphacking by a Terran, absolutely 0 scouting entire game - snipes off proxy pylons he has no vision of at several times : 5:48 rallies units to attack pylon he could have possibly had no idea about..w/e I'll give this one to him...

6:40 randomly moves marines over to "spot" a hidden pylon in his nat.

At 19:00~ - attack clicks minimap (so not shift clicked trying to find pylon) EXACTLY? where a hidden proxy pylon is after killing a pylon in his vision.

With 0 vision: Goes double reactored starport to counter my collosus. Immediately puts up ghost academy right after my templar archives goes down with 0 vision of templar archive timing.

Sends army to attack wherever my army isn't several times (just watch replay). With 0 vision. CONSTANT instant scans of my observer without even looking at his army for more than 2 seconds.

Throughout the game makes 0 missile turrets at all of his expansions because he doesn't fear drops/dt cause he knows im not making any or he's just fucking complete garbage. I'm extremely embarassed to have lost this game.


6:40 - He'd be a bad player to not look for hidden pylons anyway...

19:00 - He could be checking for a fourth

About the observers... not sure what you're talking about. Maybe he has really good vision?

I think the only valid comment that you might have is the double starport. That's odd, but it might be a response to how you did some aggression with no damage at all.

I think this replay isn't sufficient, in fact there's a few things that point to him not being a hacker at all. IE 15:00, he tries to go in for a collo snipe after a scan, and finds out the collo isn't there.


No way, the guy is hacking for sure. No scouting whatsoever? Constantly avoiding protoss army without scanning? Multiple attacks that almost never meet the protoss army? He just threw a couple of scans to fake.

Hacker for sure.
chadissilent
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1187 Posts
June 22 2012 12:41 GMT
#1438
I get called a hacker more than I play against hackers. It's quite comical really. With that said, I played against my first (suspected) hacker yesterday, ByFlaSh. He scouted me once with an SCV, saw nothing but 1 gas at my expo and never scouted again. The exact second I create 30 zerglings, he drops 3 bunkers blindly. He then sends out his entire army to intercept my scouting ling. every scan was perfectly on my army, no matter where it was on the map. I'll do a detailed map analysis when I get home.

Oh, and he went from 165 wins diamond last season to 54-3 in Masters this season.
MichaelDonovan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1453 Posts
June 22 2012 12:43 GMT
#1439
Even though these guys are hacking, I still find it strange that they still manage to make it into Grandmasters. I just watched IdrA completely destroy Impa several times on his stream yesterday like he was nothing.
NemesysTV
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1088 Posts
June 22 2012 13:13 GMT
#1440
Ok, first off i want to start off by saying that I'm usually not paranoid of everyone i play being hackers,cheaters, etc.
However, this Random player really caught my attention.

On this replay www.drop.sc/202339
In the PvP me playing as the blue protoss, I watched replay afterwards since i saw that he literally never scouted me throughout the entire game, and that he was blinking his stalkers back without selecting each individually.

All i want to know out of this is if these are signs of a hacker mainly or if it was a uncommon replay bug.
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 531 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O139
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft45
Nina 32
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14483
Dewaltoss 140
ZZZero.O 139
firebathero 99
Hyuk 82
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm82
febbydoto52
League of Legends
Doublelift2817
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6574
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe271
ToD236
JimRising 155
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King44
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 51
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 19
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur243
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 3m
INu's Battles
14h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 3m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.