• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:40
CEST 12:40
KST 19:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8755 users

GM / Master map hacker and general hacking and cheating th…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 531 Next
You have to provide some kind of evidence/proof (screenshots/replays etc.) if you are going to accuse somebody.

Additionally, a supporting comment of what people should be looking for and when will be necessary if you are posting replays/evidence.
BestFriends
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada133 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-30 01:40:41
May 30 2012 01:40 GMT
#541
I'm not sure if this is the right thread but here are 2 more map hackers. I think it would be really beneficial for TL to open a hacker database thread like they used to have.
LGlightpwnr
http://replayfu.com/download/k4W8g
Lucifer
http://replayfu.com/download/bzJSLs

Both are at the high master/ low gm level.
It's not about winning but the prevention of defeat.
HappyTimePANDA
Profile Joined March 2012
United States167 Posts
May 30 2012 01:43 GMT
#542
Hackers will hack. I never understood the major upset on things like this. If people enjoy their game more hacking, then so be it. If you want to play normal then go and try and beat them. I should say I never have hacked a game, but I loved "god mode" in games I've played. I guess what I am saying is don't take this so seriously, unless you are a pro it doesn't matter. (even then tourny results matter not ladder)
Violet | Leenock | Life | Symbol | Jaedong | DRG
BestFriends
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada133 Posts
May 30 2012 01:45 GMT
#543
On May 30 2012 10:43 HappyTimePANDA wrote:
Hackers will hack. I never understood the major upset on things like this. If people enjoy their game more hacking, then so be it. If you want to play normal then go and try and beat them. I should say I never have hacked a game, but I loved "god mode" in games I've played. I guess what I am saying is don't take this so seriously, unless you are a pro it doesn't matter. (even then tourny results matter not ladder)


1. Game was not meant to be played with 3rd party cheats and it ruins the enjoyment for people not using hacks.
2. Even though I want to play a normal game how can I when they are hacking. It's intrinsically impossible.
It's not about winning but the prevention of defeat.
HappyTimePANDA
Profile Joined March 2012
United States167 Posts
May 30 2012 01:47 GMT
#544
On May 30 2012 06:51 Random_Guy09 wrote:
Lol this Impa guy was on EU and did the same thing to Grubby on the same map and Grubby smashed him by out micro'ing him pretty hard was hilarious. Grubby needs to upload that replay was pretty epic. Well hopefully Blizzard steps it up because not only is it happening here but D3 has been getting hit pretty hard with people losing accounts because of public games so there has to be some problem somewhere in Blizzards servers and what not.


Exactly what I was saying. Work to beat them even if they cheat. It's not the end of the word if you lose.
Violet | Leenock | Life | Symbol | Jaedong | DRG
HappyTimePANDA
Profile Joined March 2012
United States167 Posts
May 30 2012 01:51 GMT
#545
On May 30 2012 10:45 aYtDuSteR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 10:43 HappyTimePANDA wrote:
Hackers will hack. I never understood the major upset on things like this. If people enjoy their game more hacking, then so be it. If you want to play normal then go and try and beat them. I should say I never have hacked a game, but I loved "god mode" in games I've played. I guess what I am saying is don't take this so seriously, unless you are a pro it doesn't matter. (even then tourny results matter not ladder)


1. Game was not meant to be played with 3rd party cheats and it ruins the enjoyment for people not using hacks.
2. Even though I want to play a normal game how can I when they are hacking. It's intrinsically impossible.


1. not many run with hacks.
2. Aim to be good enough to beat the hack
3. Who cares? I think most people forget the game is meant to be played for fun. Your record isn't some sign of your masculinity

Hackers are a small percentage to legit players
Violet | Leenock | Life | Symbol | Jaedong | DRG
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
May 30 2012 01:52 GMT
#546
Except for Shape (Impa). The rest of these hackers are in denial.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
IamMagic
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada53 Posts
May 30 2012 01:54 GMT
#547
You don't make any sense dude, "aim to be good enough to beat hack" thats impossible because it limits the majority of things you can be good at to win, for example you can never do run bys, drops, flanks and as a zerg player your limited to how much you can drone...how is that fun? how does that help you practice? answer is it doesnt

also catz is getting maphacked on his stream atm by ezeazy or smth
www.twitch.tv/IamMagic_
HappyTimePANDA
Profile Joined March 2012
United States167 Posts
May 30 2012 01:58 GMT
#548
On May 30 2012 10:52 T.O.P. wrote:
Except for Shape (Impa). The rest of these hackers are in denial.


I think they all know exactly what they are doing. Boring in my eyes, but they enjoy it. so more power to them, who cares?
Violet | Leenock | Life | Symbol | Jaedong | DRG
ZweiGaming
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada348 Posts
May 30 2012 02:00 GMT
#549
On May 30 2012 10:54 IamMagic wrote:
You don't make any sense dude, "aim to be good enough to beat hack" thats impossible because it limits the majority of things you can be good at to win, for example you can never do run bys, drops, flanks and as a zerg player your limited to how much you can drone...how is that fun? how does that help you practice? answer is it doesnt

also catz is getting maphacked on his stream atm by ezeazy or smth


Tell him to save replay and send me it, i'll be adding to this thread if it is the case!
IamMagic
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada53 Posts
May 30 2012 02:02 GMT
#550
Impa and Gameofdrone got banned and kicked from GM, rejoice
www.twitch.tv/IamMagic_
furerkip
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States439 Posts
May 30 2012 02:03 GMT
#551
On May 30 2012 10:51 HappyTimePANDA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 10:45 aYtDuSteR wrote:
On May 30 2012 10:43 HappyTimePANDA wrote:
Hackers will hack. I never understood the major upset on things like this. If people enjoy their game more hacking, then so be it. If you want to play normal then go and try and beat them. I should say I never have hacked a game, but I loved "god mode" in games I've played. I guess what I am saying is don't take this so seriously, unless you are a pro it doesn't matter. (even then tourny results matter not ladder)


1. Game was not meant to be played with 3rd party cheats and it ruins the enjoyment for people not using hacks.
2. Even though I want to play a normal game how can I when they are hacking. It's intrinsically impossible.


1. not many run with hacks.
2. Aim to be good enough to beat the hack
3. Who cares? I think most people forget the game is meant to be played for fun. Your record isn't some sign of your masculinity

Hackers are a small percentage to legit players


Wait, so now we have questionable masculinity for trying to get rid of cheaters...

I don't think you like playing competitive games where the goal is to get better.

Can I ask you something? What's the intrinsic nature of cheating that makes everyone benefit from it, so that we can all say, "yeah, let's let cheaters keep on cheating!"
Silvertine
Profile Joined February 2012
United States509 Posts
May 30 2012 02:04 GMT
#552
On May 30 2012 10:40 aYtDuSteR wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the right thread but here are 2 more map hackers. I think it would be really beneficial for TL to open a hacker database thread like they used to have.
LGlightpwnr
http://replayfu.com/download/k4W8g
Lucifer
http://replayfu.com/download/bzJSLs

Both are at the high master/ low gm level.

Thanks for that post because I was wondering about Lucifer, he has played very suspiciously against me. This is the right place to post them too.

We really should have another hacker database, at least when it comes to high level play. A lot of lower league players like to accuse their opponents every time they play logically and I think that's what caused the demise of the original thread. But people have done a good job so far in this thread of getting hard evidence and coming to a consensus about players. If a high level hacker database was managed dutifully(as the OP has done with this thread) I think it could be legitimate and prove very useful.
HappyTimePANDA
Profile Joined March 2012
United States167 Posts
May 30 2012 02:05 GMT
#553
On May 30 2012 10:54 IamMagic wrote:
You don't make any sense dude, "aim to be good enough to beat hack" thats impossible because it limits the majority of things you can be good at to win, for example you can never do run bys, drops, flanks and as a zerg player your limited to how much you can drone...how is that fun? how does that help you practice? answer is it doesnt

also catz is getting maphacked on his stream atm by ezeazy or smth


Like the person I responded too said. Their micro won it. And like I was saying a loss isn't a big deal. Blizzard will catch the blatant shit. Is really doesn't matter. Hackers will always figure out each patch, no one should act like it is a big deal. The only people that should care are pros and their ladder doesn't matter. Why no one should complain out it.
Violet | Leenock | Life | Symbol | Jaedong | DRG
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 30 2012 02:05 GMT
#554
On May 30 2012 10:58 HappyTimePANDA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 10:52 T.O.P. wrote:
Except for Shape (Impa). The rest of these hackers are in denial.


I think they all know exactly what they are doing. Boring in my eyes, but they enjoy it. so more power to them, who cares?

pretty much everyone who plays against them. sometime playing for fun IS playing to win. Working hard for something to have someone take it off you unfairly isn't fun on any level. Competitive play is fun because it is competitive, hacking ruins that.
Shiori
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
3815 Posts
May 30 2012 02:07 GMT
#555
On May 30 2012 11:05 HappyTimePANDA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 10:54 IamMagic wrote:
You don't make any sense dude, "aim to be good enough to beat hack" thats impossible because it limits the majority of things you can be good at to win, for example you can never do run bys, drops, flanks and as a zerg player your limited to how much you can drone...how is that fun? how does that help you practice? answer is it doesnt

also catz is getting maphacked on his stream atm by ezeazy or smth


Like the person I responded too said. Their micro won it. And like I was saying a loss isn't a big deal. Blizzard will catch the blatant shit. Is really doesn't matter. Hackers will always figure out each patch, no one should act like it is a big deal. The only people that should care are pros and their ladder doesn't matter. Why no one should complain out it.

People are complaining because GM maphackers are not banned consistently, and when they are, it's an x-week temporary ban rather than their account being blacklisted. Furthermore, when they continue to hack, they don't get banned again immediately. Meanwhile, Blizzard bans so-called smurfers/botters on a season-by-season basis. Why can't they do this for blatant maphackers, at least in GM? GM has such a small number of players that you could literally purge it manually in a single day. There's absolutely no excuse.
paintfive
Profile Joined September 2011
785 Posts
May 30 2012 02:07 GMT
#556
Here's another hacker: http://drop.sc/188521

Drops MULEs without selecting the CC or looking at the mineral line.
10:00 - decides to kill a pylon powering a stargate he hasn't even scouted instead of going straight for the mineral lines.
4:10 - sends marine out to snipe a probe that he hasn't even seen.
and other shady shit.
HappyTimePANDA
Profile Joined March 2012
United States167 Posts
May 30 2012 02:08 GMT
#557
On May 30 2012 11:05 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 10:58 HappyTimePANDA wrote:
On May 30 2012 10:52 T.O.P. wrote:
Except for Shape (Impa). The rest of these hackers are in denial.


I think they all know exactly what they are doing. Boring in my eyes, but they enjoy it. so more power to them, who cares?

pretty much everyone who plays against them. sometime playing for fun IS playing to win. Working hard for something to have someone take it off you unfairly isn't fun on any level. Competitive play is fun because it is competitive, hacking ruins that.


How many hacked against you? even if people hack it isnt that much compared to to majority. Hacking will never stop, the same as steroids in sports. Who cares? You cant change it and none of the bitching will alter it so why do people keep bitching?
Violet | Leenock | Life | Symbol | Jaedong | DRG
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
May 30 2012 02:09 GMT
#558
How is this thread still going?
¯\_(シ)_/¯
HappyTimePANDA
Profile Joined March 2012
United States167 Posts
May 30 2012 02:10 GMT
#559
On May 30 2012 11:07 Shiori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 11:05 HappyTimePANDA wrote:
On May 30 2012 10:54 IamMagic wrote:
You don't make any sense dude, "aim to be good enough to beat hack" thats impossible because it limits the majority of things you can be good at to win, for example you can never do run bys, drops, flanks and as a zerg player your limited to how much you can drone...how is that fun? how does that help you practice? answer is it doesnt

also catz is getting maphacked on his stream atm by ezeazy or smth


Like the person I responded too said. Their micro won it. And like I was saying a loss isn't a big deal. Blizzard will catch the blatant shit. Is really doesn't matter. Hackers will always figure out each patch, no one should act like it is a big deal. The only people that should care are pros and their ladder doesn't matter. Why no one should complain out it.

People are complaining because GM maphackers are not banned consistently, and when they are, it's an x-week temporary ban rather than their account being blacklisted. Furthermore, when they continue to hack, they don't get banned again immediately. Meanwhile, Blizzard bans so-called smurfers/botters on a season-by-season basis. Why can't they do this for blatant maphackers, at least in GM? GM has such a small number of players that you could literally purge it manually in a single day. There's absolutely no excuse.


Hard to PROVE maphack. Especially at that level
Violet | Leenock | Life | Symbol | Jaedong | DRG
Kyrillion
Profile Joined August 2011
Russian Federation748 Posts
May 30 2012 02:12 GMT
#560
Watching that Grubby replay while playing Yakety Sax made my day. A shame I don't have the software to make a youtube video out of it.
If you seek well, you shall find.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 531 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko107
SpeCial 45
ProTech8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19011
firebathero 2299
Bisu 828
Hyuk 611
Horang2 434
Larva 229
BeSt 218
Light 137
EffOrt 132
Mini 126
[ Show more ]
Soma 111
Leta 99
Rush 84
Barracks 72
ZerO 63
Yoon 62
Pusan 55
Killer 54
ToSsGirL 54
soO 46
Sharp 41
Sexy 33
Aegong 31
Mong 30
NaDa 26
Shinee 26
Mind 22
Bale 21
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 18
JulyZerg 16
sorry 14
Noble 12
zelot 10
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
XaKoH 204
Fuzer 178
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1104
byalli971
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor984
crisheroes890
Other Games
gofns43936
singsing1810
olofmeister1088
B2W.Neo154
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Livibee5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH73
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 20m
OSC
11h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 20m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.