• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:50
CEST 00:50
KST 07:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9545 users

Custom Background Requests - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 22 Next All
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-19 08:51:31
March 19 2012 08:50 GMT
#141
On March 19 2012 09:50 justiceknight wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/thefrog_/Konachancom-37674clannadsakagami_to.jpg

main menu

thanks ^_^

[image loading]

Download
On March 19 2012 10:23 Kisezik wrote:
hi second request for 1v1 zerg quickmatch

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/media/wallpapers/?keywords=&view#/wall008

[image loading]

Download
On March 19 2012 10:24 Marinechan wrote:
Any picture of MKP would be amazing :3

There's a lot of MKP images out there, please link one you like.
On March 19 2012 10:51 Tabbris wrote:
Alright Teliko. I did some searching around and found 6 images that would look pretty baddass on the main menu. I narrowed it down to 2... I honestly cant decide which one i perfer so I'm going to let you decide for me. Pick the one you would like to do I'm fine with either.

http://imgur.com/9rkNR
http://imgur.com/iZfWi

Feel as though the image should probably be more zoomed in, but it's a shame to hide any of it D:

[image loading]

Download
On March 19 2012 11:23 Clamchop1 wrote:
Hey Teliko, I admire your work. I've only got 1 request and I hope you can spare some time on it. I want this as a loading screen, thx. IMAGE

This image has a large file size because it has such a hugely powerful gradient, when scaled up, the quality goes to shreds in DXT5 interpolated alpha format, so I had to save it in A8R8G8B8 instead to maintain a decent quality. DDS files tend to eat up quality a lot, no one really notices it unless it's got huge gradients like this though. So yeah, it's maintaining the same quality at the cost of 8 more mb. Shouldn't effect anything though, just explaining in case you're wondering about the bigger file.

[image loading]

Download
On March 19 2012 11:52 Kilos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 06:56 Teliko wrote:
On March 19 2012 03:00 Kilos wrote:
On March 17 2012 14:41 Teliko wrote:
On March 17 2012 13:31 radiantshadow92 wrote:
hi again,

do you take donations?

And also i have one more image for the terran screen if you can. Thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/lSDLO.jpg

Words cannot describe the extent to which I accept donations. My paypal is lookitsgavan@hotmail.com <333

I had to cut the background from the left side of your image because he was so close to the left edge of it, the gradient would have cut off his arm.

[image loading]

Download
On March 17 2012 13:44 Kilos wrote:
Hello can you do this for terran quick match screen? Possibly minus the THISISGAME.com as well.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/images2/0/07/Col_nada.jpg

And also a 2nd one maybe if you can! This one for in-lobby.

http://i.imgur.com/Bjdlt.png

Please and thanks! ♥

First image way too small, huge pixelation because of it, nothing I could really do.

[image loading]

Download

[image loading]

Download


Thanks so much! I love you! ♥

EDIT: A 3rd request for main menu when you aren't too busy possibly. :D

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8346/12732362951.jpg


[image loading]

Download


Thanks love, I'll be back when I find a good picture for score screen.
I shall donate as well!

<33
On March 19 2012 11:56 ShakaDEVIRGO wrote:
can u do this one for 1v1 terran thx alot in advance
love all your work <3333
http://imgur.com/vDGZU

[image loading]

Download

Not nagging anyone, but, anyone who's said they're going to donate, could you please let me know when you do, either in this thread or PM. I've had some troubles with paypal in the past and want to be sure it's functioning properly again.

Don't think I did, but if I missed anyones request, feel free to shout at me. Bit sleepy, so might have inadvertently skimmed a post. Will get anything I missed done tomorrow, off to get some sleep for now.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Kisezik
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia70 Posts
March 19 2012 10:05 GMT
#142
woah, thanks!, if its not too much of an hassle, could you possibly remove the starcraft 2 and blizzard icon off the hydra zerg picture? i think that way it will look even more badass
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-19 17:22:25
March 19 2012 14:41 GMT
#143
Haha Nice man. It really shows that you just keep getting better at doing these since my first request. It looks pretty tight. This was so well done. I am just amazed how well your doing this.

Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 19 2012 17:22 GMT
#144
On March 19 2012 23:41 Tabbris wrote:
Haha Nice man. It really shows that you just keep getting better at doing these since my first request. It looks pretty tight. If I was to nitpick I would say maybe the Black fog around the feet is a bit much, But again that was just picture choice this was so well done. I am just amazed how well your doing this.

Yeah, I was thinking that too, which is why I was tempted to just zoom the picture beyond the feet and have it focusing on the head to the torso, but again, the picture is generally too awesome to deny any visual to it :/ Whoever drew these is incredible.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
March 19 2012 17:39 GMT
#145
On March 20 2012 02:22 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 23:41 Tabbris wrote:
Haha Nice man. It really shows that you just keep getting better at doing these since my first request. It looks pretty tight. If I was to nitpick I would say maybe the Black fog around the feet is a bit much, But again that was just picture choice this was so well done. I am just amazed how well your doing this.

Yeah, I was thinking that too, which is why I was tempted to just zoom the picture beyond the feet and have it focusing on the head to the torso, but again, the picture is generally too awesome to deny any visual to it :/ Whoever drew these is incredible.

They were drawn by Shirogane Usagi His profile is here
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=193757
Tho u need to be a member to view the whole album and the hi-res.

Alright just for the sake of completeness Im ganna throw two more at ya if you dont mind,

This is for protoss quickmatch
http://imgur.com/he0tc
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 19 2012 19:22 GMT
#146
On March 20 2012 02:39 Tabbris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 02:22 Teliko wrote:
On March 19 2012 23:41 Tabbris wrote:
Haha Nice man. It really shows that you just keep getting better at doing these since my first request. It looks pretty tight. If I was to nitpick I would say maybe the Black fog around the feet is a bit much, But again that was just picture choice this was so well done. I am just amazed how well your doing this.

Yeah, I was thinking that too, which is why I was tempted to just zoom the picture beyond the feet and have it focusing on the head to the torso, but again, the picture is generally too awesome to deny any visual to it :/ Whoever drew these is incredible.

They were drawn by Shirogane Usagi His profile is here
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=193757
Tho u need to be a member to view the whole album and the hi-res.

Alright just for the sake of completeness Im ganna throw two more at ya if you dont mind,

This is for protoss quickmatch
http://imgur.com/he0tc

God damn.. Had a look through some of his stuff, pretty impressive.

For this one, I tried to make the clouds stand out a lot more than the previous ones. I had to keep the outline on the right a lot thicker than the left to make up for it because the cloud joins up with the character, else there'd be an obvious transition in the pink from where I increased and decreased the tolerance, but I went over the edges lightly at the end so it wasn't too bold in contrast.

This picture generally is also a pretty good example of the clean UI mod coming into good use. I moved the character so she wasn't hidden behind any buttons like the FFA, without the clean UI, a lot of the pink on the right would be hidden behind the blue menus in the foreground. Anyway, again, awesome picture. Love this artist.

[image loading]

Download
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
March 19 2012 20:50 GMT
#147
On March 20 2012 04:22 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 02:39 Tabbris wrote:
On March 20 2012 02:22 Teliko wrote:
On March 19 2012 23:41 Tabbris wrote:
Haha Nice man. It really shows that you just keep getting better at doing these since my first request. It looks pretty tight. If I was to nitpick I would say maybe the Black fog around the feet is a bit much, But again that was just picture choice this was so well done. I am just amazed how well your doing this.

Yeah, I was thinking that too, which is why I was tempted to just zoom the picture beyond the feet and have it focusing on the head to the torso, but again, the picture is generally too awesome to deny any visual to it :/ Whoever drew these is incredible.

They were drawn by Shirogane Usagi His profile is here
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=193757
Tho u need to be a member to view the whole album and the hi-res.

Alright just for the sake of completeness Im ganna throw two more at ya if you dont mind,

This is for protoss quickmatch
http://imgur.com/he0tc

God damn.. Had a look through some of his stuff, pretty impressive.

For this one, I tried to make the clouds stand out a lot more than the previous ones. I had to keep the outline on the right a lot thicker than the left to make up for it because the cloud joins up with the character, else there'd be an obvious transition in the pink from where I increased and decreased the tolerance, but I went over the edges lightly at the end so it wasn't too bold in contrast.

This picture generally is also a pretty good example of the clean UI mod coming into good use. I moved the character so she wasn't hidden behind any buttons like the FFA, without the clean UI, a lot of the pink on the right would be hidden behind the blue menus in the foreground. Anyway, again, awesome picture. Love this artist.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Download


Haha like i said it always seems you just keep making these better and better. TY.

Aight this is going to be my last request for awhile. Since everything seems complete. Maybe I'll think of a loading screen request tomorrow and that will be it.
http://imgur.com/IXMWD
Random quickmatch
This one might be challenging but Im not familiar with Photoshop. This isnt my favorite image but I wanted all the images to be pretty diverse so I chose it over this one http://imgur.com/nBzGK which I prefer but thought was to similar to request #2
.

Also I told some of my sc2 buds about the thread who are interested.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 19 2012 22:40 GMT
#148
On March 20 2012 05:50 Tabbris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 04:22 Teliko wrote:
On March 20 2012 02:39 Tabbris wrote:
On March 20 2012 02:22 Teliko wrote:
On March 19 2012 23:41 Tabbris wrote:
Haha Nice man. It really shows that you just keep getting better at doing these since my first request. It looks pretty tight. If I was to nitpick I would say maybe the Black fog around the feet is a bit much, But again that was just picture choice this was so well done. I am just amazed how well your doing this.

Yeah, I was thinking that too, which is why I was tempted to just zoom the picture beyond the feet and have it focusing on the head to the torso, but again, the picture is generally too awesome to deny any visual to it :/ Whoever drew these is incredible.

They were drawn by Shirogane Usagi His profile is here
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=193757
Tho u need to be a member to view the whole album and the hi-res.

Alright just for the sake of completeness Im ganna throw two more at ya if you dont mind,

This is for protoss quickmatch
http://imgur.com/he0tc

God damn.. Had a look through some of his stuff, pretty impressive.

For this one, I tried to make the clouds stand out a lot more than the previous ones. I had to keep the outline on the right a lot thicker than the left to make up for it because the cloud joins up with the character, else there'd be an obvious transition in the pink from where I increased and decreased the tolerance, but I went over the edges lightly at the end so it wasn't too bold in contrast.

This picture generally is also a pretty good example of the clean UI mod coming into good use. I moved the character so she wasn't hidden behind any buttons like the FFA, without the clean UI, a lot of the pink on the right would be hidden behind the blue menus in the foreground. Anyway, again, awesome picture. Love this artist.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Download


Haha like i said it always seems you just keep making these better and better. TY.

Aight this is going to be my last request for awhile. Since everything seems complete. Maybe I'll think of a loading screen request tomorrow and that will be it.
http://imgur.com/IXMWD
Random quickmatch
This one might be challenging but Im not familiar with Photoshop. This isnt my favorite image but I wanted all the images to be pretty diverse so I chose it over this one http://imgur.com/nBzGK which I prefer but thought was to similar to request #2
.

Also I told some of my sc2 buds about the thread who are interested.

Ah, I see you what you mean. Second one definitely a lot more impressive, but the dark red matches the zerg request too much D: Shame. Anyway, I'm probably going to have to release these as a set at some point now that there's one of everything. These are by far too impressive to not let more people know about them. Would use them all myself, but I don't get a chance because I make new ones for other people so much and need to test them out before releasing -_- Once I get around to it, I'll probably add some more for the lobby or score screen or something, I'll have to take another look at some of his stuff.

If you can find a big enough one for the loading screen, that'd be awesome, but it'd probably need something going on in the background too.

[image loading]

Download

And thanks for the support and critiquing thus far <3
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
MaddogStarCraft
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada64 Posts
March 19 2012 23:38 GMT
#149
Image: [image loading]

Race:Terran

If that resolution doesn't work here is a page with several different resolutions:http://hubblesite.org/gallery/wallpaper/pr2005037a/
Ssoulle
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom149 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-20 00:48:50
March 20 2012 00:34 GMT
#150
Hey Teliko, love your work. Spent alot of time on your site gaining knowledge about modding SC2.

Is it possible to replace the images for the League Icons ? I think they could do with some serious work.

Loading screen ? http://anttilepisto.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/zerg_logo_1920.png

And do you charge for lessons ?
O.o
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
March 20 2012 00:52 GMT
#151
If you ever figure out how to fix the way zerg screen is lame on the left (compared to protoss that can use the whole backdrop) do let me know! I spent hours on it before but couldn't make it happen. Would pay for the solution!
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 20 2012 06:26 GMT
#152
On March 20 2012 08:38 MaddogStarCraft wrote:
Image: + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Race:Terran

If that resolution doesn't work here is a page with several different resolutions:http://hubblesite.org/gallery/wallpaper/pr2005037a/


[image loading]

Download
On March 20 2012 09:34 Ssoulle wrote:
Hey Teliko, love your work. Spent alot of time on your site gaining knowledge about modding SC2.

Is it possible to replace the images for the League Icons ? I think they could do with some serious work.

Loading screen ? http://anttilepisto.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/zerg_logo_1920.png

And do you charge for lessons ?


Yeah it's possible, the league icons are split between the same mpq for these backgrounds and patch.mpq in the same folder. Oh right, I should probably take that down at some point. After I moved home with a few friends, I was intending to start coaching, but I didn't really think it through because there's usually three other people in the same room as me, so I don't really have anywhere private to coach seeing as my bedroom is like a freezer.

[image loading]

Download
On March 20 2012 09:52 Lumi wrote:
If you ever figure out how to fix the way zerg screen is lame on the left (compared to protoss that can use the whole backdrop) do let me know! I spent hours on it before but couldn't make it happen. Would pay for the solution!


Afraid I've found no way around it, you just need to disguise it with photoshop.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
DYEAlabaster
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1009 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-20 07:24:44
March 20 2012 07:06 GMT
#153
Hello Sir, I love what you are doing here.

I would like to get one done for my friend, and then, of course, some for myself, if you have the time/nobody else is ahead of me. Thank you so much for doing this, you are awesome.

Zerg Multiplayer QuickMatch 1v1:
http://imgur.com/n1KNk

So Sorry if I've done something wrong. Thank you again for this <3
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 20 2012 11:30 GMT
#154
On March 20 2012 16:06 DYEAlabaster wrote:
Hello Sir, I love what you are doing here.

I would like to get one done for my friend, and then, of course, some for myself, if you have the time/nobody else is ahead of me. Thank you so much for doing this, you are awesome.

Zerg Multiplayer QuickMatch 1v1:
http://imgur.com/n1KNk

So Sorry if I've done something wrong. Thank you again for this <3

Kind of an awkward image. Had to flip it so the character wasn't hidden behind the UI which lead the white edge to be against the awkward offsets, leading to it having to be gradiented out. I haven't slept in almost two days either which doesn't help, but I gave it a shot anyway.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ruhw0ua5dn4xu7x
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
DYEAlabaster
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1009 Posts
March 20 2012 16:53 GMT
#155
On March 20 2012 20:30 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 16:06 DYEAlabaster wrote:
Hello Sir, I love what you are doing here.

I would like to get one done for my friend, and then, of course, some for myself, if you have the time/nobody else is ahead of me. Thank you so much for doing this, you are awesome.

Zerg Multiplayer QuickMatch 1v1:
http://imgur.com/n1KNk

So Sorry if I've done something wrong. Thank you again for this <3

Kind of an awkward image. Had to flip it so the character wasn't hidden behind the UI which lead the white edge to be against the awkward offsets, leading to it having to be gradiented out. I haven't slept in almost two days either which doesn't help, but I gave it a shot anyway.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ruhw0ua5dn4xu7x



Thank you so much, I'm sorry that I couldn't find an easier picture I'm pretty retarded when it comes to stuff like this
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 20 2012 17:45 GMT
#156
On March 21 2012 01:53 DYEAlabaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 20:30 Teliko wrote:
On March 20 2012 16:06 DYEAlabaster wrote:
Hello Sir, I love what you are doing here.

I would like to get one done for my friend, and then, of course, some for myself, if you have the time/nobody else is ahead of me. Thank you so much for doing this, you are awesome.

Zerg Multiplayer QuickMatch 1v1:
http://imgur.com/n1KNk

So Sorry if I've done something wrong. Thank you again for this <3

Kind of an awkward image. Had to flip it so the character wasn't hidden behind the UI which lead the white edge to be against the awkward offsets, leading to it having to be gradiented out. I haven't slept in almost two days either which doesn't help, but I gave it a shot anyway.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ruhw0ua5dn4xu7x



Thank you so much, I'm sorry that I couldn't find an easier picture I'm pretty retarded when it comes to stuff like this

No worries, bro. Sorry I couldn't make it look any better, Terran and Zerg quick match backgrounds are destined to look pretty awkward.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Ssoulle
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom149 Posts
March 20 2012 18:06 GMT
#157
/stupid question, where do the Loading Screen.dds's go ? They aren't listed anywhere and I can't find them in the MPQ
O.o
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 20 2012 18:18 GMT
#158
On March 21 2012 03:06 Ssoulle wrote:
/stupid question, where do the Loading Screen.dds's go ? They aren't listed anywhere and I can't find them in the MPQ

C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Mods\Core.SC2Mod\enGB.SC2Assets.MPQ\Assets\Textures\startupimage.dds
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
March 20 2012 22:17 GMT
#159
Teliko this pic
http://i.imgur.com/nBzGK.jpg
Main menu

I just to curious to see how this pic turns out to let is slip by. thx ^^
Tuczniak
Profile Joined September 2010
1561 Posts
March 20 2012 22:24 GMT
#160
I love Shirogane usagi too
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft353
Nina 128
ViBE72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14984
ZZZero.O 182
firebathero 105
Hyuk 65
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm150
febbydoto70
League of Legends
Doublelift4000
Counter-Strike
Fnx 954
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5666
Other Games
summit1g8255
FrodaN2323
JimRising 455
mouzStarbuck440
KnowMe265
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 34
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie787
• Shiphtur217
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 10m
INu's Battles
13h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 10m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 10m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.