• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8247 users

Custom Background Requests - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 22 Next All
Gator
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States3432 Posts
March 26 2012 02:52 GMT
#181
is there any way you can make this http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/silverfire/Columbus2012/Day3/p2/500_04515_t.jpg
for the score screen?
TSM
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 26 2012 04:22 GMT
#182
On March 26 2012 11:52 Gator wrote:
is there any way you can make this http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/silverfire/Columbus2012/Day3/p2/500_04515_t.jpg
for the score screen?

Download

Haven't gotten a chance to test it because I haven't actually installed SC2 on my new computer yet, but it should be fine.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Grey8
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany42 Posts
March 26 2012 19:49 GMT
#183
For main menu please?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/141753dspace.jpg/
I wanna be, the very best...
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 26 2012 21:31 GMT
#184
On March 27 2012 04:49 Grey8 wrote:
For main menu please?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/141753dspace.jpg/

[image loading]

Download
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 27 2012 06:01 GMT
#185
Just as a quick note to any requesters from this point on, I won't be providing screenshots any more unless I actually like the image and how it turned out, you'll just need to trust my experience and try it out. The reason for this is because since publishing this thread, the bandwidth on my website has been exploding and my webhost isn't very happy about it. I went past my monthly limit in the first two weeks, so I need to start slowing things down because I can't really afford to increase the limit.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Non0
Profile Joined April 2010
United States100 Posts
March 27 2012 06:04 GMT
#186
Just wondering, why are you hosting the backgrounds personally instead of using a site like imgur?
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-27 06:32:06
March 27 2012 06:27 GMT
#187
On March 27 2012 15:04 Non0 wrote:
Just wondering, why are you hosting the backgrounds personally instead of using a site like imgur?

I use Imgur when I want to display example pictures for something in the middle of a guide, but in terms of displaying huge galleries like the one background images has gathered, WordPress is pretty awkward at displaying them in such big numbers in a decent layout. I can't display them how they're currently being shown without rehosting them onto my domain. If I try to display an image from a target URL instead of my computer, it reuploads the image anyway instead of just displaying it from the source.

Chances are I've just missed something, but the first time I ever encountered WordPress was when I got this domain specifically for SC2 stuff, so I'm still learning about it.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-27 06:30:14
March 27 2012 06:29 GMT
#188
Edit: Double posted instead of edit. Herpderp.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
AxisXI
Profile Joined November 2011
United States31 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-27 07:02:40
March 27 2012 06:51 GMT
#189
Hey Teliko, big fan of your work here. The only request I have is for a loading screen!
http://www.windows7wallpapers.com/wallpapers/Loading-Bar-Wallpaper.jpg
Thanks!~
EDIT: If possible could you mask the "75%"? If it makes it look worse then don't bother but it would be cooler without it.
|MKP|Byun|MVP|Creator|Bomber|MMA|viOLet|HerO|ThorZaIN|MC|
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 27 2012 07:14 GMT
#190
On March 27 2012 15:51 AxisXI wrote:
Hey Teliko, big fan of your work here. The only request I have is for a loading screen!
http://www.windows7wallpapers.com/wallpapers/Loading-Bar-Wallpaper.jpg
Thanks!~
EDIT: If possible could you mask the "75%"? If it makes it look worse then don't bother but it would be cooler without it.

lawl, nice request. Not going to add a screenshot because it's a loading screen and there's only so many ways they could turn out Masked the 75 also.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n8xn4xba3lvxfyi
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
AxisXI
Profile Joined November 2011
United States31 Posts
March 27 2012 07:17 GMT
#191
Sweet, thanks for the quick response! Now my SC2 looks sleek haha
|MKP|Byun|MVP|Creator|Bomber|MMA|viOLet|HerO|ThorZaIN|MC|
Neurotic
Profile Joined August 2011
6 Posts
March 28 2012 00:27 GMT
#192
Awesome :D It worked :D Kpop one
NoviceArmy
Profile Joined January 2012
4 Posts
March 29 2012 01:57 GMT
#193
Hey Teliko,

I have a request for each race, but like the rules say, I'll send a request one by one after the previous one is finished.

Protoss Quick Match: http://imgur.com/T5fCc

If it's possible, take out the background of the picture and keep the character.
Thanks in advance! =]
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 29 2012 03:07 GMT
#194
On March 29 2012 10:57 NoviceArmy wrote:
Hey Teliko,

I have a request for each race, but like the rules say, I'll send a request one by one after the previous one is finished.

Protoss Quick Match: http://imgur.com/T5fCc

If it's possible, take out the background of the picture and keep the character.
Thanks in advance! =]

Requests have quietened down a good bit now, just post the rest and I'll work on them when I get the chance, which could still be a few days away.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
NoviceArmy
Profile Joined January 2012
4 Posts
March 29 2012 04:06 GMT
#195
On March 29 2012 12:07 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 10:57 NoviceArmy wrote:
Hey Teliko,

I have a request for each race, but like the rules say, I'll send a request one by one after the previous one is finished.

Protoss Quick Match: http://imgur.com/T5fCc

If it's possible, take out the background of the picture and keep the character.
Thanks in advance! =]

Requests have quietened down a good bit now, just post the rest and I'll work on them when I get the chance, which could still be a few days away.


Oh alright, then I'll just post my other requests.

Terran Quick Match: http://imgur.com/94sBf

Zerg Quick Match: http://imgur.com/Nn2qH

Random Quick Match: http://imgur.com/sU3Aq

Just edit them as you like and see how it'll suit the UI best.

Thanks a bunch!
Kenshin947
Profile Joined December 2011
11 Posts
March 29 2012 04:27 GMT
#196
Zerg: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/zergkerriganbyblackshee.png/

Thanks :D
powerofwar
Profile Joined July 2011
United States22 Posts
March 29 2012 05:16 GMT
#197
Is it possible to just change the "find match" button to its korean counterpart?
와앙방롱
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 29 2012 05:24 GMT
#198
On March 29 2012 14:16 powerofwar wrote:
Is it possible to just change the "find match" button to its korean counterpart?

I don't have a Korean client because I use a Chinese account to play on Korean servers, and I don't really intend on installing one just to find that one file. If someone can send me the Korean Battle.net.mpq, I could find it for you.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
L1ghty
Profile Joined August 2011
Belgium51 Posts
March 29 2012 05:28 GMT
#199
On March 23 2012 13:46 Teliko wrote:
I gave it a go, but it had to be stretched way too much and looked pretty terrible. Loading screen DDS' have to be 2100 pixels wide. Stretching 700 to 2100 doesn't end well. Sorry.


That's alright, I figured it might not work out. Thanks for trying anyway .
<3 PsY
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 29 2012 05:34 GMT
#200
On March 29 2012 14:24 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 14:16 powerofwar wrote:
Is it possible to just change the "find match" button to its korean counterpart?

I don't have a Korean client because I use a Chinese account to play on Korean servers, and I don't really intend on installing one just to find that one file. If someone can send me the Korean Battle.net.mpq, I could find it for you.

Wait... Not sure what I was thinking when I said this. The text on the button isn't applied to the texture of the button. It's overlayed in the UI in the location of the button, but the yellow button itself is completely blank. You'd have to change the language of the entire client to do that, which I haven't found a reliable method for doing without making the game crash.

[image loading]
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 591
Larva 335
Leta 66
NaDa 48
TT1 23
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft448
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota255
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Lourlo839
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 41m
INu's Battles
7h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 41m
Replay Cast
18h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.