• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8247 users

Custom Background Requests - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
powerofwar
Profile Joined July 2011
United States22 Posts
March 29 2012 05:40 GMT
#201
Ok, thanks a lot i appreciate it.
와앙방롱
MalditoKyo
Profile Joined October 2010
France76 Posts
March 29 2012 09:48 GMT
#202
Hi Teliko!

I know you've already done this one in the past, but you hosted it on megaupload! Is it possible to do it again?

http://uppix.net/a/9/0/4799cb7815c87b17510ab0a4df812.jpg

Thank you very much!
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 29 2012 10:10 GMT
#203
On March 29 2012 18:48 MalditoKyo wrote:
Hi Teliko!

I know you've already done this one in the past, but you hosted it on megaupload! Is it possible to do it again?

http://uppix.net/a/9/0/4799cb7815c87b17510ab0a4df812.jpg

Thank you very much!

Wasn't one of mine, I've never seen that picture before. Plus I never used megaupload for hosting, but yeah I'll do it once I get the rest out of the way.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
schapel
Profile Joined October 2010
Argentina13 Posts
March 29 2012 20:46 GMT
#204
Wow this is soo cool, thanks a lot for showing how to do it! Otakuing starcraft ASAP
In Flash we trust
kl0wn64
Profile Joined October 2011
United States16 Posts
March 31 2012 02:29 GMT
#205
http://imgur.com/eLUNg could you do this? i tried doing some editing but i did it all in paint.net and i cant seem to get the gradient... it seems like it does nothing and i cant fade
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 31 2012 06:40 GMT
#206
On March 29 2012 10:57 NoviceArmy wrote:
Hey Teliko,

I have a request for each race, but like the rules say, I'll send a request one by one after the previous one is finished.

Protoss Quick Match: http://imgur.com/T5fCc

If it's possible, take out the background of the picture and keep the character.
Thanks in advance! =]

More requests came after you than I was expecting, and these ones take a long time to remove the background properly. Will do the rest in due time.

[image loading]

Download
On March 29 2012 13:27 Kenshin947 wrote:
Zerg: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/zergkerriganbyblackshee.png/

Thanks :D

[image loading]

Download
On March 29 2012 18:48 MalditoKyo wrote:
Hi Teliko!

I know you've already done this one in the past, but you hosted it on megaupload! Is it possible to do it again?

http://uppix.net/a/9/0/4799cb7815c87b17510ab0a4df812.jpg

Thank you very much!

[image loading]

Download
On March 31 2012 11:29 kl0wn64 wrote:
http://imgur.com/eLUNg could you do this? i tried doing some editing but i did it all in paint.net and i cant seem to get the gradient... it seems like it does nothing and i cant fade

Background?
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
qwertyindeed
Profile Joined November 2010
151 Posts
April 01 2012 21:45 GMT
#207
awesome work Teliko! I was wondering if you have done any kittens for the different races and random before.
Kenshin947
Profile Joined December 2011
11 Posts
April 02 2012 01:22 GMT
#208
Zerg: http://i.imgur.com/extXW.jpg

Thanks again :D
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
April 02 2012 12:22 GMT
#209
On March 29 2012 13:06 NoviceArmy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2012 12:07 Teliko wrote:
On March 29 2012 10:57 NoviceArmy wrote:
Hey Teliko,

I have a request for each race, but like the rules say, I'll send a request one by one after the previous one is finished.

Protoss Quick Match: http://imgur.com/T5fCc

If it's possible, take out the background of the picture and keep the character.
Thanks in advance! =]

Requests have quietened down a good bit now, just post the rest and I'll work on them when I get the chance, which could still be a few days away.


Oh alright, then I'll just post my other requests.

Terran Quick Match: http://imgur.com/94sBf

Zerg Quick Match: http://imgur.com/Nn2qH

Random Quick Match: http://imgur.com/sU3Aq

Just edit them as you like and see how it'll suit the UI best.

Thanks a bunch!

Man... This guys work... Can't get over him. Probably wouldn't have put as much effort into these as I did because of how long they take if he wasn't so awesome.

[image loading]

Download

[image loading]

The method I usually use to remove backgrounds when there's light colours was completely destroyed by this image because of how she's surrounded by blue with no pure white to source discontiguous removal from without ruining the overall tolerance fading. This took a long goddamn time, and you better take it to the grave with you.

Download

[image loading]

Download
On April 02 2012 06:45 qwertyindeed wrote:
awesome work Teliko! I was wondering if you have done any kittens for the different races and random before.

I actually think I did at some point over a year ago when I was first getting into this stuff, but it was somewhere in the medic thread which is like 60 pages long and it was all before I started archiving all my work, so good luck finding it :/ Plus I was a lot worse at it back then too. Just make a request and I'll make some new ones, can't go wrong with extra kittens.
On April 02 2012 10:22 Kenshin947 wrote:
Zerg: http://i.imgur.com/extXW.jpg

Thanks again :D

Something about her arms look so unusual to me o_O I think because her elbows are cut from the image, she looks like a d0rf or something. Enjoy!

Download
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
NoviceArmy
Profile Joined January 2012
4 Posts
April 02 2012 14:09 GMT
#210
Thanks a bunch Teliko and I really do mean it!!
Sorry for making you spend so much time on each image. ^^"
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
April 02 2012 19:30 GMT
#211
Just finished a Shirogane Usagi full retheme. I don't usually put stuff on Reddit, but please upvote to spread awareness of both me and the awesome art of Usagi <3

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/rpxby/sc2_shirogane_usagi_custom_background_theme/
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
bAftermath
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden44 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-03 11:05:51
April 02 2012 23:02 GMT
#212
-
Hujjo
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden121 Posts
April 02 2012 23:28 GMT
#213
http://ns223506.ovh.net/rozne/918cea49c55a71fee9e4c4c2f6d6f2f3/wallpaper-1765548.jpg Could you make this as zerg?
HuK: "I love you guys, I hope you love me too, So we can circle love together, and I'll fuck your brains out."
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
April 02 2012 23:55 GMT
#214
On April 03 2012 08:28 Hujjo wrote:
http://ns223506.ovh.net/rozne/918cea49c55a71fee9e4c4c2f6d6f2f3/wallpaper-1765548.jpg Could you make this as zerg?

"503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Try hosting the picture on imgur and reposting.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Hujjo
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden121 Posts
April 03 2012 02:11 GMT
#215
On April 03 2012 08:55 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2012 08:28 Hujjo wrote:
http://ns223506.ovh.net/rozne/918cea49c55a71fee9e4c4c2f6d6f2f3/wallpaper-1765548.jpg Could you make this as zerg?

"503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Try hosting the picture on imgur and reposting.

http://i.imgur.com/KaYEB.jpg That one.
Could you also do this one as Terran? http://i.imgur.com/bOiKv.jpg
If possible, I do not want the custom font/Taiwan SC2 bar.
Thanks!
HuK: "I love you guys, I hope you love me too, So we can circle love together, and I'll fuck your brains out."
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-03 03:03:45
April 03 2012 03:02 GMT
#216
On April 03 2012 11:11 Hujjo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2012 08:55 Teliko wrote:
On April 03 2012 08:28 Hujjo wrote:
http://ns223506.ovh.net/rozne/918cea49c55a71fee9e4c4c2f6d6f2f3/wallpaper-1765548.jpg Could you make this as zerg?

"503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Try hosting the picture on imgur and reposting.

http://i.imgur.com/KaYEB.jpg That one.
Could you also do this one as Terran? http://i.imgur.com/bOiKv.jpg
If possible, I do not want the custom font/Taiwan SC2 bar.
Thanks!

If you're referring to the font in my screenshots, that's just a mod I use for my client, it's not included in backgrounds. As for the Taiwan sc2 bar, no idea what you're referring to o_O

Edit: Oh, do you mean at the top of my game client replacing the default logo? Thought you were talking about an advertisement in the screenshot or something. All that stuff is completely separate. You won't get it unless you install it individually.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
EienShinwa
Profile Joined May 2010
United States655 Posts
April 03 2012 03:26 GMT
#217
Love that you are doing this!
Could I please have this one for the score screen: http://static.tumblr.com/a6st2zy/ZZam12ug2/evolution_by_alyn.jpg
And if I may this one for custom games lobby : http://i.imgur.com/q9iIo.jpg
Thank you!
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. Alice Roosevelt Longworth
bAftermath
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden44 Posts
April 03 2012 11:06 GMT
#218
Could you make a picture for Zerg with a Zergling where it says: FOREVER UNDERPOWERED?

I dont have any Zergling pictures but I'm sure you got some from this thread

Thanks.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
April 03 2012 17:35 GMT
#219
On April 03 2012 11:11 Hujjo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2012 08:55 Teliko wrote:
On April 03 2012 08:28 Hujjo wrote:
http://ns223506.ovh.net/rozne/918cea49c55a71fee9e4c4c2f6d6f2f3/wallpaper-1765548.jpg Could you make this as zerg?

"503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Try hosting the picture on imgur and reposting.

http://i.imgur.com/KaYEB.jpg That one.
Could you also do this one as Terran? http://i.imgur.com/bOiKv.jpg
If possible, I do not want the custom font/Taiwan SC2 bar.
Thanks!


[image loading]

Download

[image loading]

Download
On April 03 2012 12:26 EienShinwa wrote:
Love that you are doing this!
Could I please have this one for the score screen: http://static.tumblr.com/a6st2zy/ZZam12ug2/evolution_by_alyn.jpg
And if I may this one for custom games lobby : http://i.imgur.com/q9iIo.jpg
Thank you!


[image loading]

Download

Lostprophets one: Download
On April 03 2012 20:06 bAftermath wrote:
Could you make a picture for Zerg with a Zergling where it says: FOREVER UNDERPOWERED?

I dont have any Zergling pictures but I'm sure you got some from this thread

Thanks.

Changed your mind from your previous request already?
Download C:
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
bAftermath
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden44 Posts
April 03 2012 18:07 GMT
#220
ADDSAJBHDGSAHIOJHA AOI SPHGAHJ AIKJHAHAIOLHJ

NOT ZERG OP! ZERG UNDERPOWERED!

PLZPLZPLZ
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 591
Larva 335
Leta 66
NaDa 48
TT1 23
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft448
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota255
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Lourlo839
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 41m
INu's Battles
7h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 41m
Replay Cast
18h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.