• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:26
CEST 13:26
KST 20:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12589 users

Custom Background Requests - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 22 Next All
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 17 2012 20:35 GMT
#121
On March 18 2012 04:57 HaXXspetten wrote:
If you could make this one for the main menu it would make me very happy

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Download
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
March 17 2012 20:48 GMT
#122
I love you
AnDa1120
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada472 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-18 18:07:23
March 18 2012 18:00 GMT
#123
On March 17 2012 14:41 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 13:31 radiantshadow92 wrote:
hi again,

do you take donations?

And also i have one more image for the terran screen if you can. Thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/lSDLO.jpg

Words cannot describe the extent to which I accept donations. My paypal is lookitsgavan@hotmail.com <333

I had to cut the background from the left side of your image because he was so close to the left edge of it, the gradient would have cut off his arm.

[image loading]

Download
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 13:44 Kilos wrote:
Hello can you do this for terran quick match screen? Possibly minus the THISISGAME.com as well.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/images2/0/07/Col_nada.jpg

And also a 2nd one maybe if you can! This one for in-lobby.

http://i.imgur.com/Bjdlt.png

Please and thanks! ♥

First image way too small, huge pixelation because of it, nothing I could really do.

[image loading]

Download

[image loading]

Download


Thanks so much! I love you! ♥

EDIT: A 3rd request for main menu when you aren't too busy possibly. :D

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8346/12732362951.jpg
http://www.twitch.tv/area51_anda | @ahandyhoang | areaAnDa.751 | Terran | NaDa ♥
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 18 2012 21:56 GMT
#124
On March 19 2012 03:00 Kilos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 14:41 Teliko wrote:
On March 17 2012 13:31 radiantshadow92 wrote:
hi again,

do you take donations?

And also i have one more image for the terran screen if you can. Thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/lSDLO.jpg

Words cannot describe the extent to which I accept donations. My paypal is lookitsgavan@hotmail.com <333

I had to cut the background from the left side of your image because he was so close to the left edge of it, the gradient would have cut off his arm.

[image loading]

Download
On March 17 2012 13:44 Kilos wrote:
Hello can you do this for terran quick match screen? Possibly minus the THISISGAME.com as well.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/images2/0/07/Col_nada.jpg

And also a 2nd one maybe if you can! This one for in-lobby.

http://i.imgur.com/Bjdlt.png

Please and thanks! ♥

First image way too small, huge pixelation because of it, nothing I could really do.

[image loading]

Download

[image loading]

Download


Thanks so much! I love you! ♥

EDIT: A 3rd request for main menu when you aren't too busy possibly. :D

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8346/12732362951.jpg


[image loading]

Download
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-18 22:05:00
March 18 2012 21:59 GMT
#125
Teliko mind doing another similar one like my last one. Maybe alittle easier cause there is no flames. If u dont really want to bother ill get a simpler image ^^
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 18 2012 22:03 GMT
#126
On March 19 2012 06:59 Tabbris wrote:
Teliko mind doing another similar one like my last one. Maybe alittle easier cause there is no flames. I u dont really want to bother ill get a simpler image ^^

Link the picture and I'll have a go at it when I get the chance.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
March 18 2012 22:04 GMT
#127
On March 19 2012 07:03 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 06:59 Tabbris wrote:
Teliko mind doing another similar one like my last one. Maybe alittle easier cause there is no flames. I u dont really want to bother ill get a simpler image ^^

Link the picture and I'll have a go at it when I get the chance.

http://imgur.com/z4y9d
For zerg quickmatch
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 19 2012 00:06 GMT
#128
On March 19 2012 07:04 Tabbris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 07:03 Teliko wrote:
On March 19 2012 06:59 Tabbris wrote:
Teliko mind doing another similar one like my last one. Maybe alittle easier cause there is no flames. I u dont really want to bother ill get a simpler image ^^

Link the picture and I'll have a go at it when I get the chance.

http://imgur.com/z4y9d
For zerg quickmatch

Outlines still kinda heavy, I had my background eraser tolerance set to 100%, but it just refused to apply to the outline. I refined a lot of it in a layer mask, but any more and the stuff flying around would have started to be removed, and manually removing the remaining outline takes effort -_- If you have another one similar to the style of the previous two, I can make you one for the main menu, if you want. These look pretty awesome.

[image loading]

Download
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
March 19 2012 00:50 GMT
#129
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/thefrog_/Konachancom-37674clannadsakagami_to.jpg

main menu

thanks ^_^
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-19 00:59:59
March 19 2012 00:59 GMT
#130
On March 19 2012 09:06 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 07:04 Tabbris wrote:
On March 19 2012 07:03 Teliko wrote:
On March 19 2012 06:59 Tabbris wrote:
Teliko mind doing another similar one like my last one. Maybe alittle easier cause there is no flames. I u dont really want to bother ill get a simpler image ^^

Link the picture and I'll have a go at it when I get the chance.

http://imgur.com/z4y9d
For zerg quickmatch

Outlines still kinda heavy, I had my background eraser tolerance set to 100%, but it just refused to apply to the outline. I refined a lot of it in a layer mask, but any more and the stuff flying around would have started to be removed, and manually removing the remaining outline takes effort -_- If you have another one similar to the style of the previous two, I can make you one for the main menu, if you want. These look pretty awesome.

[image loading]

Download

Ya ill try to find somthing . And ty man. going to donate as soon as I can ^^.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 19 2012 01:19 GMT
#131
On March 19 2012 09:59 Tabbris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 09:06 Teliko wrote:
On March 19 2012 07:04 Tabbris wrote:
On March 19 2012 07:03 Teliko wrote:
On March 19 2012 06:59 Tabbris wrote:
Teliko mind doing another similar one like my last one. Maybe alittle easier cause there is no flames. I u dont really want to bother ill get a simpler image ^^

Link the picture and I'll have a go at it when I get the chance.

http://imgur.com/z4y9d
For zerg quickmatch

Outlines still kinda heavy, I had my background eraser tolerance set to 100%, but it just refused to apply to the outline. I refined a lot of it in a layer mask, but any more and the stuff flying around would have started to be removed, and manually removing the remaining outline takes effort -_- If you have another one similar to the style of the previous two, I can make you one for the main menu, if you want. These look pretty awesome.

[image loading]

Download

Ya ill try to find somthing . And ty man. going to donate as soon as I can ^^.

<33
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Kisezik
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia70 Posts
March 19 2012 01:23 GMT
#132
hi second request for 1v1 zerg quickmatch

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/media/wallpapers/?keywords=&view#/wall008
Marinechan
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden71 Posts
March 19 2012 01:24 GMT
#133
Any picture of MKP would be amazing :3
Marinesplit, how do I do it?
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
March 19 2012 01:51 GMT
#134
Alright Teliko. I did some searching around and found 6 images that would look pretty baddass on the main menu. I narrowed it down to 2... I honestly cant decide which one i perfer so I'm going to let you decide for me. Pick the one you would like to do I'm fine with either.

http://imgur.com/9rkNR
http://imgur.com/iZfWi
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
March 19 2012 02:09 GMT
#135
On March 19 2012 10:51 Tabbris wrote:
Alright Teliko. I did some searching around and found 6 images that would look pretty baddass on the main menu. I narrowed it down to 2... I honestly cant decide which one i perfer so I'm going to let you decide for me. Pick the one you would like to do I'm fine with either.

http://imgur.com/9rkNR
http://imgur.com/iZfWi

As awesome as the first one is, it's very similar to your first request, so simply for some variety, I'll do the second one.

Will get around to the rest of the requests soon, watching Lone Star Clash right now, then need a break for a few hours.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
Clamchop1
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada42 Posts
March 19 2012 02:23 GMT
#136
Hey Teliko, I admire your work. I've only got 1 request and I hope you can spare some time on it. I want this as a loading screen, thx. IMAGE
Not from concentrate.
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
March 19 2012 02:32 GMT
#137
On March 19 2012 11:09 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 10:51 Tabbris wrote:
Alright Teliko. I did some searching around and found 6 images that would look pretty baddass on the main menu. I narrowed it down to 2... I honestly cant decide which one i perfer so I'm going to let you decide for me. Pick the one you would like to do I'm fine with either.

http://imgur.com/9rkNR
http://imgur.com/iZfWi

As awesome as the first one is, it's very similar to your first request, so simply for some variety, I'll do the second one.

Will get around to the rest of the requests soon, watching Lone Star Clash right now, then need a break for a few hours.

Good call
AnDa1120
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada472 Posts
March 19 2012 02:52 GMT
#138
On March 19 2012 06:56 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 03:00 Kilos wrote:
On March 17 2012 14:41 Teliko wrote:
On March 17 2012 13:31 radiantshadow92 wrote:
hi again,

do you take donations?

And also i have one more image for the terran screen if you can. Thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/lSDLO.jpg

Words cannot describe the extent to which I accept donations. My paypal is lookitsgavan@hotmail.com <333

I had to cut the background from the left side of your image because he was so close to the left edge of it, the gradient would have cut off his arm.

[image loading]

Download
On March 17 2012 13:44 Kilos wrote:
Hello can you do this for terran quick match screen? Possibly minus the THISISGAME.com as well.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/images2/0/07/Col_nada.jpg

And also a 2nd one maybe if you can! This one for in-lobby.

http://i.imgur.com/Bjdlt.png

Please and thanks! ♥

First image way too small, huge pixelation because of it, nothing I could really do.

[image loading]

Download

[image loading]

Download


Thanks so much! I love you! ♥

EDIT: A 3rd request for main menu when you aren't too busy possibly. :D

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8346/12732362951.jpg


[image loading]

Download


Thanks love, I'll be back when I find a good picture for score screen.
I shall donate as well!
http://www.twitch.tv/area51_anda | @ahandyhoang | areaAnDa.751 | Terran | NaDa ♥
ShakaDEVIRGO
Profile Joined May 2011
Mexico106 Posts
March 19 2012 02:56 GMT
#139
can u do this one for 1v1 terran thx alot in advance
love all your work <3333
http://imgur.com/vDGZU
porytom
Profile Joined March 2011
24 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-19 03:45:52
March 19 2012 03:21 GMT
#140
V nice work ty ^_^
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings103
CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko241
ProTech143
SHIN 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17227
Hyuk 1194
Bisu 899
Mind 895
Shuttle 888
Larva 429
firebathero 285
Mini 210
Soma 205
EffOrt 125
[ Show more ]
Last 122
Leta 110
Zeus 82
ZerO 75
Hyun 74
Pusan 66
Hm[arnc] 52
sorry 47
Sexy 40
PianO 38
Bale 34
Killer 30
ToSsGirL 30
Trap 29
Aegong 23
hero 14
Noble 12
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe580
Dendi572
XaKoH 461
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1521
Other Games
gofns28087
singsing2399
B2W.Neo739
crisheroes321
OGKoka 157
Mew2King135
DeMusliM132
ArmadaUGS60
Livibee53
Happy26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Gemini_19 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7701
League of Legends
• Jankos1316
Other Games
• WagamamaTV164
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 34m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.