• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:30
CEST 08:30
KST 15:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8339 users

Put down the pitchforks, or lower them, at least. - Page 19

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 35 Next All
hmunkey
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom1973 Posts
February 14 2012 15:06 GMT
#361
Still not sure why I'd pay when their competition offers the same thing for free. I don't see any moral or intrinsic issue to get all worked up about, but there's no way I'm spending money I shouldn't have to.
SugarBear
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States842 Posts
February 14 2012 15:07 GMT
#362
I'll be buying the pass for $20, however, I understand that for many people that is too expensive. I still encourage as many of you as possible to band together and buy a pass to share for the weekend, if you can't afford the $20 alone.
Staff vVv Gaming | "So what did you do today?" "Oh not much, mined some minerals, harvested some gas, spawned some zergs, the usual"
Xalorian
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada433 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 15:09:13
February 14 2012 15:07 GMT
#363
There is also the fact that most people CAN'T watch an entire week-end of SC2. Therefore, paying 20$ for the live content is retarded, when I would probably just be watching 3-4 hours of it live, anyway. I can't just stop to do everything and just watch SC2 a complete week-end just because it's MLG. I would like to, but I just can't. Therefore, 20$ is not worth it, at all, when I will have to rely on VOD anyway.

That's why, I think, that GSL is a better model. 20 hours of content is too much on a single week-end, for many.

Winter Arena on a month or two. One hour or two of content live content, 3 times a week... even PPV only, I would buy it instantly.

And it does feels more epic that way, too... it's like a long story. The hype is building up by itself during all the event...
hmunkey
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom1973 Posts
February 14 2012 15:07 GMT
#364
On February 15 2012 00:05 quantumslip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 00:01 NoobSkills wrote:
The Free Model works for the NFL. Sundance is Scrooge minus the revalation at the end of the story.

Wasn't Sundance on a talk show boasting that MLG alone is a 150 million dollar buisness each year? Holding only what 5 events (i think) last year. They are just trying to make money and I won't give them a dime. I don't like paying for the GSL either, but they keep advertising simple and reasonable. During the cast the sponsors are given a few shoutouts, but nothing crazy and when watching a vod there is a simple 15(ish) second commercial that doesn't have the volume boosted so fucking loud that I have to mute my speakers. If teams were getting more of the money and the prize pools were much larger at MLG events I could perhaps justify paying for this, but when you brag about making 150 million, but have a low payout for every event except the final, charge the customer for a stream, and have generally less content per dollar when compared to the rest of the organizations I can't support you.

MLG - Major League Greed


do please quote the $150 million, because that seems to be an outlandish accusation to make without any context/basis.

Last I saw MLG doesn't make any money; they actually bleed it by the millions and need VC funds to stay afloat. This guy is just talking out of his ass.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 15:23:43
February 14 2012 15:09 GMT
#365
On February 15 2012 00:01 NoobSkills wrote:
The Free Model works for the NFL. Sundance is Scrooge minus the revalation at the end of the story.

Wasn't Sundance on a talk show boasting that MLG alone is a 150 million dollar buisness each year? Holding only what 5 events (i think) last year. They are just trying to make money and I won't give them a dime. I don't like paying for the GSL either, but they keep advertising simple and reasonable. During the cast the sponsors are given a few shoutouts, but nothing crazy and when watching a vod there is a simple 15(ish) second commercial that doesn't have the volume boosted so fucking loud that I have to mute my speakers. If teams were getting more of the money and the prize pools were much larger at MLG events I could perhaps justify paying for this, but when you brag about making 150 million, but have a low payout for every event except the final, charge the customer for a stream, and have generally less content per dollar when compared to the rest of the organizations I can't support you.

MLG - Major League Greed


MLG hasn't made a single cent out of sc2 so far, I believe. You are deluded and/or ignorant
Microchaton
Profile Joined March 2011
France342 Posts
February 14 2012 15:11 GMT
#366
I'd consider buying it if it was SC2 + LoL/DotA2, but only for SC2 ? No way, even for 10$.
Stormy
TooL
Profile Joined April 2004
Canada275 Posts
February 14 2012 15:13 GMT
#367
On February 15 2012 00:09 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 00:01 NoobSkills wrote:
The Free Model works for the NFL. Sundance is Scrooge minus the revalation at the end of the story.

Wasn't Sundance on a talk show boasting that MLG alone is a 150 million dollar buisness each year? Holding only what 5 events (i think) last year. They are just trying to make money and I won't give them a dime. I don't like paying for the GSL either, but they keep advertising simple and reasonable. During the cast the sponsors are given a few shoutouts, but nothing crazy and when watching a vod there is a simple 15(ish) second commercial that doesn't have the volume boosted so fucking loud that I have to mute my speakers. If teams were getting more of the money and the prize pools were much larger at MLG events I could perhaps justify paying for this, but when you brag about making 150 million, but have a low payout for every event except the final, charge the customer for a stream, and have generally less content per dollar when compared to the rest of the organizations I can't support you.

MLG - Major League Greed

MLG hasn't made a single cent out of sc2 so far, I believe. You are deluded and/or ignorant


why would you think that?
LeFroMaGe
Profile Joined October 2010
United States628 Posts
February 14 2012 15:14 GMT
#368
TIL, 38% of the SC2 community are Penny Pinchers
Tanksenior
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands26 Posts
February 14 2012 15:16 GMT
#369
While I would probably have bought a $20 dollar ticket just to support MLG, but Assembly is happening the same weekend, I just can't justify paying 20 or even 10 bucks for something that I probably won't watch in it's entirity.

So yes, I would encourage MLG to lower the price to ~$10 and if we're lucky, next time it won't overlap with any other events and I'll certainly purchase a ticket.
RajaF
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada530 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 15:18:48
February 14 2012 15:18 GMT
#370
On February 15 2012 00:13 TooL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 00:09 syllogism wrote:
On February 15 2012 00:01 NoobSkills wrote:
The Free Model works for the NFL. Sundance is Scrooge minus the revalation at the end of the story.

Wasn't Sundance on a talk show boasting that MLG alone is a 150 million dollar buisness each year? Holding only what 5 events (i think) last year. They are just trying to make money and I won't give them a dime. I don't like paying for the GSL either, but they keep advertising simple and reasonable. During the cast the sponsors are given a few shoutouts, but nothing crazy and when watching a vod there is a simple 15(ish) second commercial that doesn't have the volume boosted so fucking loud that I have to mute my speakers. If teams were getting more of the money and the prize pools were much larger at MLG events I could perhaps justify paying for this, but when you brag about making 150 million, but have a low payout for every event except the final, charge the customer for a stream, and have generally less content per dollar when compared to the rest of the organizations I can't support you.

MLG - Major League Greed

MLG hasn't made a single cent out of sc2 so far, I believe. You are deluded and/or ignorant


why would you think that?


Because Sundance managed to convince some people that MLG employees have put their lives on the line to promote and grow this scene. With comments like "We've put way more money than we made into these events". Which of course it is bullshit, since I'm pretty sure that MLG has had some financial backing (otherwise how would of they been able to prepay for the flights and accomodations already?) that is not a second mortgage on Sundance's house.
feanor1
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1899 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 15:24:18
February 14 2012 15:18 GMT
#371
On February 15 2012 00:13 TooL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 00:09 syllogism wrote:
On February 15 2012 00:01 NoobSkills wrote:
The Free Model works for the NFL. Sundance is Scrooge minus the revalation at the end of the story.

Wasn't Sundance on a talk show boasting that MLG alone is a 150 million dollar buisness each year? Holding only what 5 events (i think) last year. They are just trying to make money and I won't give them a dime. I don't like paying for the GSL either, but they keep advertising simple and reasonable. During the cast the sponsors are given a few shoutouts, but nothing crazy and when watching a vod there is a simple 15(ish) second commercial that doesn't have the volume boosted so fucking loud that I have to mute my speakers. If teams were getting more of the money and the prize pools were much larger at MLG events I could perhaps justify paying for this, but when you brag about making 150 million, but have a low payout for every event except the final, charge the customer for a stream, and have generally less content per dollar when compared to the rest of the organizations I can't support you.

MLG - Major League Greed

MLG hasn't made a single cent out of sc2 so far, I believe. You are deluded and/or ignorant


why would you think that?

Sundance literally tweeted last night " I and MLG have put more money into SCII than we have gotten out of it." Read that as you will, but that tells me MLG did not turn a profit in 2011
And to the person above me, ya Sundance did convince some people. We call those people INVESTORS, learn about the world please. You can have "financial backing" while bleeding money.
MLG Secures an Additional 10 Million in Financing
MLG Sucures 25 million from Oak Hill
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 15:22:40
February 14 2012 15:22 GMT
#372
On February 15 2012 00:18 RajaF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 00:13 TooL wrote:
On February 15 2012 00:09 syllogism wrote:
On February 15 2012 00:01 NoobSkills wrote:
The Free Model works for the NFL. Sundance is Scrooge minus the revalation at the end of the story.

Wasn't Sundance on a talk show boasting that MLG alone is a 150 million dollar buisness each year? Holding only what 5 events (i think) last year. They are just trying to make money and I won't give them a dime. I don't like paying for the GSL either, but they keep advertising simple and reasonable. During the cast the sponsors are given a few shoutouts, but nothing crazy and when watching a vod there is a simple 15(ish) second commercial that doesn't have the volume boosted so fucking loud that I have to mute my speakers. If teams were getting more of the money and the prize pools were much larger at MLG events I could perhaps justify paying for this, but when you brag about making 150 million, but have a low payout for every event except the final, charge the customer for a stream, and have generally less content per dollar when compared to the rest of the organizations I can't support you.

MLG - Major League Greed

MLG hasn't made a single cent out of sc2 so far, I believe. You are deluded and/or ignorant


why would you think that?


Because Sundance managed to convince some people that MLG employees have put their lives on the line to promote and grow this scene. With comments like "We've put way more money than we made into these events". Which of course it is bullshit, since I'm pretty sure that MLG has had some financial backing (otherwise how would of they been able to prepay for the flights and accomodations already?) that is not a second mortgage on Sundance's house.

It's completely different to say MLG hasn't made any money than to say their employees have not. They are of course being paid salaries, but even for the irrational company hating section of teamliquid that should be perfectly acceptable and even good.
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
February 14 2012 15:22 GMT
#373
While I'll be paying for the Winter Arena I'm a gold member and I think it would make a lot of sense to offer a discount to Gold members.
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
February 14 2012 15:24 GMT
#374
On February 15 2012 00:18 RajaF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 00:13 TooL wrote:
On February 15 2012 00:09 syllogism wrote:
On February 15 2012 00:01 NoobSkills wrote:
The Free Model works for the NFL. Sundance is Scrooge minus the revalation at the end of the story.

Wasn't Sundance on a talk show boasting that MLG alone is a 150 million dollar buisness each year? Holding only what 5 events (i think) last year. They are just trying to make money and I won't give them a dime. I don't like paying for the GSL either, but they keep advertising simple and reasonable. During the cast the sponsors are given a few shoutouts, but nothing crazy and when watching a vod there is a simple 15(ish) second commercial that doesn't have the volume boosted so fucking loud that I have to mute my speakers. If teams were getting more of the money and the prize pools were much larger at MLG events I could perhaps justify paying for this, but when you brag about making 150 million, but have a low payout for every event except the final, charge the customer for a stream, and have generally less content per dollar when compared to the rest of the organizations I can't support you.

MLG - Major League Greed

MLG hasn't made a single cent out of sc2 so far, I believe. You are deluded and/or ignorant


why would you think that?


Because Sundance managed to convince some people that MLG employees have put their lives on the line to promote and grow this scene. With comments like "We've put way more money than we made into these events". Which of course it is bullshit, since I'm pretty sure that MLG has had some financial backing (otherwise how would of they been able to prepay for the flights and accomodations already?) that is not a second mortgage on Sundance's house.



Please explain how having financial backing means that MLG hasn't put more money into the events than they've made from them. The financial backing is the money they've put in.
blamous
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States377 Posts
February 14 2012 15:25 GMT
#375
I pay for GSL because it gives me access to HQ vods. I cannot watch it live for the same reason I can never see weekend tourneys. I work 50 hours straight from Friday evening to Monday morning. I would be willing to pay maybe $5 for access to hq vods, and if it was $10 for the weekend with access to vods I would do it for the reasons listed by the OP, because I believe in supporting eSports. However I believe in getting what I pay for even more than supporting eSports, and the $20 price point is too high, vods or no vods.

The other thing that MLG is not considering is that because there is so much SC2 content out there, many more people are willing to watch VODs of an event. The idea of 'spoilers' is by and large only a concern of very few people (comparitively speaking) and most people would rather know which games they should spend their time watching, rather than watching all the games, potentially bad matches and all, and being surprised by the winner. I think that is where the saturation of the space has put us as viewers, we have to be picky - not just about which tournaments we are watching, but which matches within all the available tournaments we should spend our time watching.
Get YOUR games cast on NuubCast!
NoobSkills
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1603 Posts
February 14 2012 15:29 GMT
#376
On February 15 2012 00:05 quantumslip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 00:01 NoobSkills wrote:
The Free Model works for the NFL. Sundance is Scrooge minus the revalation at the end of the story.

Wasn't Sundance on a talk show boasting that MLG alone is a 150 million dollar buisness each year? Holding only what 5 events (i think) last year. They are just trying to make money and I won't give them a dime. I don't like paying for the GSL either, but they keep advertising simple and reasonable. During the cast the sponsors are given a few shoutouts, but nothing crazy and when watching a vod there is a simple 15(ish) second commercial that doesn't have the volume boosted so fucking loud that I have to mute my speakers. If teams were getting more of the money and the prize pools were much larger at MLG events I could perhaps justify paying for this, but when you brag about making 150 million, but have a low payout for every event except the final, charge the customer for a stream, and have generally less content per dollar when compared to the rest of the organizations I can't support you.

MLG - Major League Greed


do please quote the $150 million, because that seems to be an outlandish accusation to make without any context/basis.


http://www.fnatic.com/scene/6582/mlg-50-million-in-revenue-this-year.html

That was what I found. There was a video and I swear it was 150 million, but I cannot find it again. Either way 50 million is a large chunk of change. Let's say that each event costs 5 million to run (I think is costs MUCH less but htis is an example) that means in the end they profited 25 million. That is a lot of money left over. I understand having a buisness model, but if I myself were running MLG I'm sure I could find a way to pump quite a bit more back into these events and not charge viewers while still living way more than comfortable. I don't actually know what it takes to host/run one of these, I just think this new model is a greedy one.
KingOctavious
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States324 Posts
February 14 2012 15:30 GMT
#377
Quick note to everyone discussing whether or not MLG is profitable based on the things Sundance has said. I obviously don't know what MLG's books look like, but you can definitely turn a profit and still "put way more money than we made into these events." You do that be reinvesting your profit back into the company, in hopes, of course, that you improve it and make a bigger profit in the future. Very simple.

I'm not saying MLG is or isn't profitable, just that you can't determine its profitability based on what's been said.
Check out my book, The Year in StarCraft II: 2011, http://yearinsc2.com/ :D:D
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
February 14 2012 15:33 GMT
#378
20$ is way too much. I paid 6$ or something for all of homestory cup and that's top notch.
IcariumJhag
Profile Joined November 2011
United States21 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 15:34:13
February 14 2012 15:33 GMT
#379
I don't really understand the logic behind this from MLG.
If you are going to be running advertisements you want as many viewers as possible and making it PPV is going directly against advertising revenue.

What they had last year was just about perfect, free low quality video and PPV for HD that way you get to have the cake and eat it too.
I might pay the $20 if I am going to be home for the weekend but this is a bad business model, it is not all sustainable with the SC2 demographics.
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 15:34:55
February 14 2012 15:34 GMT
#380
On February 15 2012 00:29 NoobSkills wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 00:05 quantumslip wrote:
On February 15 2012 00:01 NoobSkills wrote:
The Free Model works for the NFL. Sundance is Scrooge minus the revalation at the end of the story.

Wasn't Sundance on a talk show boasting that MLG alone is a 150 million dollar buisness each year? Holding only what 5 events (i think) last year. They are just trying to make money and I won't give them a dime. I don't like paying for the GSL either, but they keep advertising simple and reasonable. During the cast the sponsors are given a few shoutouts, but nothing crazy and when watching a vod there is a simple 15(ish) second commercial that doesn't have the volume boosted so fucking loud that I have to mute my speakers. If teams were getting more of the money and the prize pools were much larger at MLG events I could perhaps justify paying for this, but when you brag about making 150 million, but have a low payout for every event except the final, charge the customer for a stream, and have generally less content per dollar when compared to the rest of the organizations I can't support you.

MLG - Major League Greed


do please quote the $150 million, because that seems to be an outlandish accusation to make without any context/basis.




I don't actually know what it takes to host/run one of these, I just think this new model is a greedy one.



At least you admit that your argument is based entirely on an assumption that lacks any evidence.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1775
ggaemo 474
910 409
Yoon 283
Mong 97
Dewaltoss 93
Shuttle 93
Hm[arnc] 39
soO 29
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
Noble 23
ZergMaN 21
yabsab 19
Icarus 10
sorry 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1116
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor756
Other Games
summit1g8844
C9.Mang0312
Happy188
PiGStarcraft142
Mew2King123
ceh9115
ArmadaUGS45
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 27
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2355
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 30m
OSC
15h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.