• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:44
CEST 17:44
KST 00:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9734 users

Nobody Plays 1v1 Ladder Anymore? - Page 61

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 86 Next
FoeHamr
Profile Joined December 2010
United States489 Posts
February 21 2012 00:32 GMT
#1201
I just got bored with it and move on. Winning didn't feel all that great because most of the time my opponent royally fucked up or failed an all-in and I countered for the win. Losing doesn't scare me and if I lose a descent game I don't care but I play zerg and feel like all-ins are stupidly strong. I put up with it until one day 2-port banshee drove me over the edge and after losing to it 3 times in a row because my overlord barely missed the starports each time I was done. I have played 2 games this season - won one and lost the other and I think that is going to be it for me. Its a shame too, they finally fixed the map pool. In the end, I would rather just go play HoN/LoL/Minecraft and not be so frustrated.
greggy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom1483 Posts
February 21 2012 00:36 GMT
#1202
Thing is, sc2 is just dull. Every game is the same - same builds executed by the same tryhards such as ourselves trying to persuade someone - anyone - that what we do matters or that what we do is fun. Hell, even watching the casts/tournaments became boring. Hardly anyone I know is as excited about a day9 daily as they were a year ago, and only few of my friends actively spend weekends watching major tournaments when they happen.

Like someone above me said - boring, boring, boring.
Muggs
Profile Joined April 2010
United States148 Posts
February 21 2012 00:36 GMT
#1203
Well I started laddering casually again. At first I didn't play for a while because I was making a push for Master's before school started up and I'd just get rolled whenever I went back and played. It's not the best fix, but I threw a bunch of games (literally would just leave at the beginning) down to platinum over the weekend and the gaming has become much more relaxed.

Once you get rid of the ego and don't worry about what league you're in it's pretty fun. I actually think blizzard should consider creating a qualifiers at the beginning of the season for Master's and GM then throw everyone else into a mushpot. I think people would have a much more enjoyable experience and it'd avoid silly talk like, "I'm a high *insert precious metal*".
BlindSight754
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada156 Posts
February 21 2012 01:36 GMT
#1204
I dont think its that the ladder is "stressful" its that it is unrewarding and not necessarily that fun. You feel BAD when you dont put out a good effort or things dont go your way. Theres nothing flashy outside a few static portraits for you to gain. People are looking for entertainment not necessarily a competition.
Pro]ChoSen-
Profile Joined December 2008
United States318 Posts
February 21 2012 02:36 GMT
#1205
I don't get why people think laddering is stressful... you always have a fair opponent who is close to your skill level. If you lose, you play people who are less skilled. So no matter what you will always have a fair chance to win. It's not like you have to worry about your win% falling to 20%, its always gonna be 40-60%
Footler
Profile Joined January 2010
United States560 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-21 02:54:19
February 21 2012 02:48 GMT
#1206
1. People lose interest! It's going to happen but things like new seasons, features and expansions can help in bring them back for a period of time.

2. Lack of community. Blizzard might not be focusing enough on it but the community itself can take measures to improve this aspect. Things like Chanmans Pro Corner are really interesting and I enjoy watching and trying to participate. More things like that could only help imo.

3. Ladder fear. It exists and I'm not sure there is much that can be done without compromising the integrity of ladder.

EDIT: One small thing that might help a tad with ladder fear is to do like TF2 does with the little positive facts after you die - ie "That was your longest survival time as a Scout!" or "That was the most kills you've gotten as a Heavy!" It's silly but small things like that can make you feel like your improving even if you lost.
I am The-Sink! Parting bandwagoner before it became a soul train.
Kajarn
Profile Joined September 2010
United States126 Posts
February 21 2012 02:56 GMT
#1207
I kept myself interested by learning another race. I know alot of TLers watch tons of SC2 and are quite up to date on the latest builds ect.
So in terms of game knowledge, learning another race was a breeze, and gives yourself a whole new perspective on what a race can an cannot due at any given momment. Or perhaps more importantly, what each race fears at each given time.

I first learned Zerg, got to a level I was comfortable with, and now I have learned Protoss and reached a similar skill level with both.


Gotta find ways to keep things interesting.
Jonas :)
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States511 Posts
February 21 2012 02:58 GMT
#1208
There are five very easy things that blizzard can do to improve the retention rate of the players playing their game

1) Link to the streams of big tournaments when they are going on directly on Battle.net. Possibly even allow players to watch the twitch.tv stream in-game (HoN does this)
2) Add a mentoring functionality, so that friends can watch each other ladder without having to download Xsplit (which is much more memory-intensive than just running starcraft). When a player is being mentored, the person who is mentoring them sees an exact copy of their screen, where they are looking and what they are doing (including their mouse, which observer mode neglects).
3) Create real chat channels a la IRC. If 300 people want to join the channel "Team Liquid" or "Reddit" why shouldn't they be able to do so?
4) Create Clans (They had them in SC1, FFS) and create Clan chat.
5) Allow for the creation of user created tournaments (maybe daily blizzard-run tournaments as well?), where your opponent is selected for you, and you enter a match when a certain timer expires.
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-21 03:02:03
February 21 2012 03:01 GMT
#1209
I was high masters zerg at one point, now I just find the game not fun. The game isn't broken or anything (that much ) but I just want to relax in my free time. Not have a brain hemorrhage when I fuck up and lose 4 games in a row

I never really found the pro scene that interesting, but I'll still play team games for the social aspect on skype with some buddies.
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
Ihsahn
Profile Joined April 2010
Chile132 Posts
February 21 2012 03:30 GMT
#1210
You need to win something for laddering, and the stupid portraits aint enough.
nadaesimposibleniunawea
SupLilSon
Profile Joined October 2011
Malaysia4123 Posts
February 21 2012 03:47 GMT
#1211
Custom game menu/community is utter poopy. I can't count the hours/years I wasted playing 3v3 ZC, bunker wars, evolves, fastest map, etc. I played astronomical amounts of SC1 and never touched the ladder. I've played roughly 3500 ladder games of SC2 and it's become kinda stale. I've always wanted to play the 3v3 NR ZC noob fest in SC2 but no one plays TT.
Apolo
Profile Joined May 2010
Portugal1259 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-21 05:46:04
February 21 2012 03:47 GMT
#1212
I'd also like to add that now that the novelty of SC2 is fadding away, and with it all of the initial awe of it's bling bling units and powers, one can we see how there's not much more than beauty behind them. For example, when SC2 came out, colossus looked like an awesome, cool unit. New people look at it and love it. After a year, they get bored of them. You can't see top players do things they didn't already do a year before, or amazing feats of skill, with it, because colossus can't do sh**t but basically a-move. So after a while it becomes boring. SC2 seems to be just fun while the awe of the units, the graphics and special effects last.

Sentries are a bit better on that regard, because forcefielding is a skill by itself, and we are seeing players forcefielding better and faster today, and sometimes it's really good to see.

What i'm trying to say is that we need less colossus like units (cool looking units, that entertain you for a while - while the awe lasts) and more skillfull units (that you find hard to master, and with which there are a lot of things you can do with them).
Zeroxk
Profile Joined October 2010
Norway1244 Posts
February 21 2012 05:46 GMT
#1213
On February 21 2012 12:47 Apolo wrote:
I'd also like to add that now that the novelty of SC2 is fadding away, and with it all of the initial awe of it's bling bling units and powers, can we see how there's not much more than beauty behind them. For example, when SC2 came out, colossus looked like an awesome, cool unit. New people look at it and love it. After a year, they get bored of them. You can't see top players see things they didn't already do a year before, or amazing feats of skill, with it, because colossus can't do sh**t but basically a-move. So after a while it becomes boring. SC2 seems to be just fun while the awe of the units, the graphics and special effects last.

Sentries are a bit better on that regard, because forcefielding is a skill by itself, and we are seeing players forcefielding better and faster today, and sometimes it's really good to see.

What i'm trying to say is that we need less colossus like units (cool looking units, that entertain you for a while - while the awe lasts) and more skillfull units (that you find hard to master, and with which there are a lot of things you can do with them).


There might not be much "innovation" with the collosus but other styles have emerged that are more entertaining such as the gateway centric style with chargelot archon, double forge or even 2base templar.

On February 21 2012 08:19 Psychobabas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2012 08:12 Zeroxk wrote:
On February 21 2012 07:39 Shiladie wrote:
On February 21 2012 07:23 Zeroxk wrote:
On February 21 2012 04:18 KULA_u wrote:
On February 20 2012 18:02 TheRealFluid wrote:
On February 20 2012 17:54 KULA_u wrote:
On February 20 2012 01:32 HuKPOWA wrote:
On February 19 2012 18:36 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On February 19 2012 17:51 ZiegFeld wrote:
I don't get why you people stop playing below top Masters level though. Cheeses are equivalent to free wins, which allows you to play better players that don't cheese.

Unless your skill level doesn't permit you to block cheeses, in which case you would probably lose every single game against skilled macro players.

There are lots of builds that take close to 0 skill to execute but will give you free wins vs a lot of normal openings. It's stupid.

Protoss allins are the worst (literally does not take any skill what so ever to execute mass gateway builds, just warpin and force field the bunkers and wait for terran to die/win depending on what build the terran picked), but terran and zerg allins aren't exactly brimming with skill requirement either.


lol bias much? pretty sure six pooling with all ur drones is much easier...no...it is easier...

Just b/c u dont know how to hold off protoss cheese doesn't mean you have to say it takes 0 skill :\ sad to see a pro player making such a dumb statement


not really, to executing a good 6pool is not really that easy, because making simple mistakes/a simple wall will instantly cost you the game. protoss X-gate all-ins on the other hand don't really require too much micro. (relatively to each other of course)

also it really doesn't matter wheter bad player's should advance. the problem is that bad people never get to play normal games because holing off cheese is pretty hard for low level players. and that's really a problem of game design.


You are aware that cheese existed in Starcraft Brood War and even Watcraft 3 to a large extent. I cannot tell you how many times I've been cannon and tower rushed.


in BW,
1. there weren't even remotely that many cheese options.
2. cheesing usually meant autoloss if countered. in SC2, a lot of cheese like bunkerrushing is pretty save.
3. things like void rays (no zerg T1 anti air beside queens), baneling (bust), warp in (i.e. turbo reinforcements without the risk of proxy gates) or op-rines/salvagable bunkers just didn't exist.

BW had some cheese but it was far away from the cheesefest of SC2.



How many cheeses can you name that are both "safe" and not an all-in? (very important to distinguish between cheese and all-in)
Calling sc2 a cheesefest? Really? Remember proxy rax from BOTH players in a proleague game last week or so? Or Flash's knack for bunker rushing/proxy rax?

On February 21 2012 07:22 Disastorm wrote:
On February 21 2012 04:18 KULA_u wrote:
On February 20 2012 18:02 TheRealFluid wrote:
On February 20 2012 17:54 KULA_u wrote:
On February 20 2012 01:32 HuKPOWA wrote:
On February 19 2012 18:36 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
[quote]
There are lots of builds that take close to 0 skill to execute but will give you free wins vs a lot of normal openings. It's stupid.

Protoss allins are the worst (literally does not take any skill what so ever to execute mass gateway builds, just warpin and force field the bunkers and wait for terran to die/win depending on what build the terran picked), but terran and zerg allins aren't exactly brimming with skill requirement either.


lol bias much? pretty sure six pooling with all ur drones is much easier...no...it is easier...

Just b/c u dont know how to hold off protoss cheese doesn't mean you have to say it takes 0 skill :\ sad to see a pro player making such a dumb statement


not really, to executing a good 6pool is not really that easy, because making simple mistakes/a simple wall will instantly cost you the game. protoss X-gate all-ins on the other hand don't really require too much micro. (relatively to each other of course)

also it really doesn't matter wheter bad player's should advance. the problem is that bad people never get to play normal games because holing off cheese is pretty hard for low level players. and that's really a problem of game design.


You are aware that cheese existed in Starcraft Brood War and even Watcraft 3 to a large extent. I cannot tell you how many times I've been cannon and tower rushed.


in BW,
1. there weren't even remotely that many cheese options.
2. cheesing usually meant autoloss if countered. in SC2, a lot of cheese like bunkerrushing is pretty save.
3. things like void rays (no zerg T1 anti air beside queens), baneling (bust), warp in (i.e. turbo reinforcements without the risk of proxy gates) or op-rines/salvagable bunkers just didn't exist.

BW had some cheese but it was far away from the cheesefest of SC2.


I have to agree with this guy, I know people that quit SC2 for the above reasons. Sure there was cheese in BW but theres no way you can even argue that it can compare with the insane cheese amount in sc2 (and the insane cheese strength in sc2).


You too, how many games can you give me that someone lost to cheese in the gsl in the past weeks? Remember I'm talking about cheese according to the liquipedia definition http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Cheese and NOT all-ins



The main differences between BW cheese and SC2 cheese, In BW:
Less skill discrepancy between executing the cheese and defending from it.
The higher the skill discrepancy of the cheese, the easier it is to scout it.
And the main one, Cheese will lose to standard play erring on the safe sde. I can't emphasize this enough. If a player plays entirely standard and scouts correctly, they'll win vs any cheese in BW hands down. Cheese is used to punish players who go for the cut corners and going super econ heavy. If you want proof of this, try getting to B+ on iccup by ONLY doing cheese builds like 6-pool, something people have demonstrated as not only possibly, but EASY to do in SC2 (see GM by 6-pooling thread)



It's the same in SC2, safe standard play wins against cheese. You're not saying that the reactor hellion double CC vs a roach bling bust is considered safe are you? Or any FE build vs proxy is safe?
Since it's so easy to get GM only by 6-pooling, why isn't for example KR GM ladder filled with 6poolers? The SC2 ladder has not matured, 2%(!) of the ladder population is in masters which is where most people consider you to be good.


Actually Masters is more like 6% now.


Eh the season barely started, you can't pull any conclusions until it ends. Jumping from 2.8% in S4 to 5.7% is a very big jump
SedativeDev
Profile Joined August 2010
Slovenia316 Posts
February 21 2012 08:48 GMT
#1214
well the ladder for me has started to be fun the last season. I totaly got rid of anxiety an now i love to play ladder

my record last season was below 50% but i just don't care anymore about wins. when i loose i try to analyse why i lost and be better next time. It's fun now
zEnVy
Profile Joined June 2011
United States446 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-21 08:59:17
February 21 2012 08:57 GMT
#1215
Because all anybody ever does is all in or cheese in almost every single game. They just do a build, and if I make even one minor mistake I auto lose. It's not even like they out control or out macro me. It's literally if I don't scout something at X time and make X units within a 10 second window I lose.

You can't play standard on the ladder and expect to win. The only people who have any interest in getting into macro games are Protoss, after they have cannon rushes and then double star-gated me. Then they make Colossi and kill my maxed army twice over despite being behind in upgrades.

SC2 is just a bad, bad, flawed game. WAY too much about Build Order wins, all ins and lucky scouting. Not so much about strategy, position, control and macro.

It's fun too watch, miserable to play. I literally never have fun. The only enjoyment is the 10-15 seconds of "**** yeah" I feel after I crush some stupid all in.
KillerPlague
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1386 Posts
February 21 2012 08:59 GMT
#1216
Moved on to other games (D3). However I have started lagging really bad in D3 so I might come back to SC2 until I get a better graphics card.
Side 1: Why no dominant players with 90% win ratio Side 2: Nerf Side 1
Khaine
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden75 Posts
February 21 2012 09:03 GMT
#1217
2.get something from playing ladder games (such as getting points to purchase items like in LoL) - encourages casual players to give laddering a try


No, this is just dumb. That will ruin the balance, wont it? One of starcafts trademarks? That must be the dumbest idea i've ever heard.

Please refrain from ever posting again <3

User was warned for this post
Qpad mk-80 / Logitech G9
KULA_u
Profile Joined March 2010
Switzerland107 Posts
February 21 2012 09:04 GMT
#1218
On February 21 2012 07:22 Disastorm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2012 04:18 KULA_u wrote:
On February 20 2012 18:02 TheRealFluid wrote:
On February 20 2012 17:54 KULA_u wrote:
On February 20 2012 01:32 HuKPOWA wrote:
On February 19 2012 18:36 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
On February 19 2012 17:51 ZiegFeld wrote:
I don't get why you people stop playing below top Masters level though. Cheeses are equivalent to free wins, which allows you to play better players that don't cheese.

Unless your skill level doesn't permit you to block cheeses, in which case you would probably lose every single game against skilled macro players.

There are lots of builds that take close to 0 skill to execute but will give you free wins vs a lot of normal openings. It's stupid.

Protoss allins are the worst (literally does not take any skill what so ever to execute mass gateway builds, just warpin and force field the bunkers and wait for terran to die/win depending on what build the terran picked), but terran and zerg allins aren't exactly brimming with skill requirement either.


lol bias much? pretty sure six pooling with all ur drones is much easier...no...it is easier...

Just b/c u dont know how to hold off protoss cheese doesn't mean you have to say it takes 0 skill :\ sad to see a pro player making such a dumb statement


not really, to executing a good 6pool is not really that easy, because making simple mistakes/a simple wall will instantly cost you the game. protoss X-gate all-ins on the other hand don't really require too much micro. (relatively to each other of course)

also it really doesn't matter wheter bad player's should advance. the problem is that bad people never get to play normal games because holing off cheese is pretty hard for low level players. and that's really a problem of game design.


You are aware that cheese existed in Starcraft Brood War and even Watcraft 3 to a large extent. I cannot tell you how many times I've been cannon and tower rushed.


in BW,
1. there weren't even remotely that many cheese options.
2. cheesing usually meant autoloss if countered. in SC2, a lot of cheese like bunkerrushing is pretty save.
3. things like void rays (no zerg T1 anti air beside queens), baneling (bust), warp in (i.e. turbo reinforcements without the risk of proxy gates) or op-rines/salvagable bunkers just didn't exist.

BW had some cheese but it was far away from the cheesefest of SC2.


I have to agree with this guy, I know people that quit SC2 for the above reasons. Sure there was cheese in BW but theres no way you can even argue that it can compare with the insane cheese amount in sc2 (and the insane cheese strength in sc2).


You too, how many games can you give me that someone lost to cheese in the gsl in the past weeks? Remember I'm talking about cheese according to the liquipedia definition http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Cheese and NOT all-ins[/QUOTE]


semantics much?
also: "The usage of the term "cheese" has expanded to include most "all-in" strategies which involve a great sacrifice of economy, though some StarCraft communities use the term even more loosely to include mid-game strategies."
Andre
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Slovenia3523 Posts
February 21 2012 09:09 GMT
#1219
On February 21 2012 18:03 Khaine wrote:
Show nested quote +
2.get something from playing ladder games (such as getting points to purchase items like in LoL) - encourages casual players to give laddering a try


No, this is just dumb. That will ruin the balance, wont it? One of starcafts trademarks? That must be the dumbest idea i've ever heard.

Please refrain from ever posting again <3

He obviously mean't skin-like items, something that wouldn't affect the game balance. To be honest it's not a bad idea, if you'd have a mmo-like model for SC2 more people would play it.

You must gather your party before venturing forth.
VoO
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany278 Posts
February 21 2012 12:06 GMT
#1220
Apparently the crying zaelot faction reported me and therefore I was warned, so no more comments about match-ups but oh my god I have so much to tell about laddering. Today alone I always was super friendly and pinky-pie-happy but those nasty little Zergs always flaming at me because I play Terran. I don't even need to do anything, I just get flamed when I say "hf" and all-ined shortly after. It is sooooooooooooo funnney because everyone here is super happy and friendly and all is good and well but apparently nobody from the community plays SC2 because all SC2 players I encountered so far are god damn faggots.
♥ 김택용 ♥Casual Dwarf Fortress Progamer
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem287
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 287
IndyStarCraft 106
Railgan 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54766
Shuttle 4975
BeSt 708
Horang2 557
actioN 303
Larva 245
Sexy 193
ggaemo 187
Soma 143
Mind 116
[ Show more ]
Last 104
Zeus 74
Aegong 68
hero 58
Killer 55
Hyun 55
ToSsGirL 34
Dewaltoss 26
Bale 22
PianO 22
Rock 16
NaDa 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5371
qojqva2937
Dendi1394
420jenkins484
Fuzer 139
Counter-Strike
fl0m4518
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1241
Liquid`Hasu815
MindelVK15
Other Games
singsing1542
B2W.Neo754
Beastyqt746
FrodaN604
Mlord494
byalli402
ArmadaUGS189
Hui .184
KnowMe136
QueenE81
Mew2King55
Chillindude26
CosmosSc2 25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3721
League of Legends
• Nemesis3119
Other Games
• WagamamaTV213
• Shiphtur0
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 16m
Replay Cast
7h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.