• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:44
CEST 15:44
KST 22:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8545 users

Brilliant New FFE Wall-In on Antiga Shipyard - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 21 Next All
nicknack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia189 Posts
January 05 2012 08:27 GMT
#101
On January 05 2012 17:22 -Asmodeus- wrote:
How is this brilliant or new? Missleading title. I've been using wall made of 3 buildings and pylon on that ramp since my first game on this map. Also MC have been using similar wall for as long as he was playing on this map. On top of that it's not even optimal/tweaked version or anything.
I'm all for guides and stuff, just don't claim this to be revolutionary...



Replay of MC walling off with a nexus or it didn't happen
romelako
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States373 Posts
January 05 2012 08:27 GMT
#102
this is going to break protoss
Amornthep
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore2605 Posts
January 05 2012 08:29 GMT
#103
400 minerals for guaranteed safety is really worth it.
-Asmodeus-
Profile Joined January 2012
Poland31 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-05 08:33:53
January 05 2012 08:29 GMT
#104
-Deleted-
Silentness
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2821 Posts
January 05 2012 08:30 GMT
#105
I was about to ask for replays before I realized I was being trolled.

GG well played sir indeed. haha
GL HF... YOLO..lololollol.
Forbidden17
Profile Joined December 2011
666 Posts
January 05 2012 08:30 GMT
#106
This just revolutionized the entire PvZ match-up. Give this man a medal.
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
January 05 2012 08:31 GMT
#107
On January 05 2012 17:30 Silentness wrote:
I was about to ask for replays before I realized I was being trolled.

GG well played sir indeed. haha


you spelled 'entertained' wrong
Peleus
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia420 Posts
January 05 2012 08:32 GMT
#108
How does this fair against hydraroach rushes?
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
January 05 2012 08:33 GMT
#109
Wtf, if this becomes popular I'm totally downvoting Antiga...o_o so fucking broken.
#freeshauni
Witten
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2094 Posts
January 05 2012 08:36 GMT
#110
Huk has been doing this for weeks. Shame on you for claiming you "invented" it.
Brood War Forever / NA's premiere Shadow Shaman player / Courier Collector / Bot Game Champion / Highly amateur Mystical Ninja Goemon Speedrunner
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
January 05 2012 08:40 GMT
#111
Just played a Protoss and well all out mutalisk, so I went over to his natural with an attack move knowing I would autowin anyway.

I look back at my mutalisks and I notice that instead of a nexus there's 12 cannons placed there. I think this will become standard to ward off Muta play.
Arcanefrost
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium1257 Posts
January 05 2012 08:47 GMT
#112
hero does rampwall and i trust hero
Valor is a poor substitute for numbers.
Narcind
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden2489 Posts
January 05 2012 08:50 GMT
#113
I played vs this just now on ladder, I went for a roach bust as I always do vs FFE on maps like antiga, but this wall is just too strong?

GOOD JOB BREAKING THE GAME DUDE
Lw247_
Profile Joined December 2011
38 Posts
January 05 2012 08:55 GMT
#114
I'm not even a P player & this isn't something new to me so... Have fun feeling smart I guess haha
-Asmodeus-
Profile Joined January 2012
Poland31 Posts
January 05 2012 08:57 GMT
#115
On January 05 2012 17:50 Canas wrote:
I played vs this just now on ladder, I went for a roach bust as I always do vs FFE on maps like antiga, but this wall is just too strong?

GOOD JOB BREAKING THE GAME DUDE


Target the forge. The wall is as strong, as the weakest point in it.
NeonFox
Profile Joined January 2011
2373 Posts
January 05 2012 08:59 GMT
#116
On January 05 2012 17:13 Felo wrote:
Can I repost this in the strategy forum and call it the F(elo)FE?


Call it (FEL)ol. I'll take 25% of any benefits kthx.
Seiferz
Profile Joined May 2011
United States640 Posts
January 05 2012 09:02 GMT
#117
I think the people who are saying they've seen it "for weeks" aren't reading the right part of the OP.

namste
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland2292 Posts
January 05 2012 09:03 GMT
#118
As a terran player, I don't get it :/
IM hwaitiing ~ IMMvp #1 | Bang Min Ah <3<3
holynorth
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States590 Posts
January 05 2012 09:05 GMT
#119
Back in fastest maps against computers, i used to wall my entire ramp off with double nexus.
Magnitoo
Profile Joined August 2011
Serbia125 Posts
January 05 2012 09:09 GMT
#120
You guys laugh now, but in HotS you'll be amazed how much your new cannon-mass recall- wall -nexi will prove to be useful.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 73
Codebar 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65306
Bisu 3361
FanTaSy 1360
Stork 774
Rush 386
firebathero 254
Snow 216
Mind 122
hero 120
Last 113
[ Show more ]
Free 81
Sharp 77
Pusan 62
Sea.KH 59
Sexy 54
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 39
Hm[arnc] 33
Bale 33
Mong 27
Terrorterran 20
yabsab 18
Aegong 17
Rock 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
HiyA 11
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
Dendi1160
Counter-Strike
fl0m2533
byalli1087
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
Other Games
gofns38397
singsing2302
Liquid`RaSZi873
B2W.Neo555
Beastyqt426
Happy300
Pyrionflax261
Mlord257
Hui .215
Khaldor127
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 101
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
League of Legends
• Nemesis3327
• Jankos2903
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1478
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 16m
OSC
9h 16m
Replay Cast
9h 16m
OSC
22h 16m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.