• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:56
CEST 19:56
KST 02:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8378 users

Heart Of The Swarm: The Pro's Opinions - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 34 Next All
CP-Jun
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia278 Posts
December 03 2011 20:16 GMT
#281
On December 04 2011 05:12 aTnClouD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 05:09 mbr2321 wrote:
On December 04 2011 05:04 aTnClouD wrote:
On December 04 2011 05:00 Darksteel wrote:
On December 04 2011 04:39 aTnClouD wrote:
On December 04 2011 04:36 MichaelJLowell wrote:
What is your purpose in playing a video game that you clearly do not like?

I like competing, I like traveling, I like knowing new people and I like the idea of making money out of it. I'm not the only one.


So you like the positive sides of easy progamer life, but are unhappy about the game itself. You complain about the pathfinding and too powerfull aoe spells when almost no one splits their units effectively in combat. Only pro I've seen do it semi-regular is Puma when pre-emptively dodging storms and setting up flanks. You complain about spellcasters, when efficient spellcaster usage brings more ways to shine to the game. HotS doesn't bring any more AoE spells to the game, but it brings more ways to play better.

So all I have to say is that maybe you should appreciate your welfare and think positive about the game that enables you to compete, travel, get to know new people and make money.


What I think of the game and what I make out of it are two things that have no direct relation. I can think what I want of SC2 and still practice a lot, get better and have better results. I will practice like crazy in HotS unlike I did for WoL and I am sure I will have good results, but from what I've seen so far of that expansion I won't like it and I just said so. You say I should be grateful to the game itself (?!?) because it allows me to do what I like. This makes no sense.


At this point I just don't understand. Why would you be a professional gamer if you don't enjoy the game? I understand that the best in the world can make a LOT of money, but there can only be a handful of people who win the GSL, and even then, there are still a lot easier ways to make more money.

I answered above to the exact same question. And honestly the source of my complaint is not the fact I don't like SC2. I think SC2 is a great game better than most RTS out there hands down. Problem is SCBW was just on another level and what makes me sad is that SC2 is just a huge delusion compared to its predecessor. This expansion is not going to make things better and that's why my opinion is negative. If there was no SCBW in the first place as a term of comparison I am pretty sure everybody would love SC2 even more.


Being a Korean and grew up watching BW. I agree with you, the thing that made BW an awesome game is that game developers didn't make units for a specific purpose (like Oracle = harrase). Players could change the units completely and they did something that Blizzard never expected and intended (this can be seen from many interviews). However there will be another expansion and we never know how they will fix HOTS, and maybe in 10 years time like BW - SC2 maybe could replace BW totally
SlayerS_Min's Translator I Voluntary translator for the community I Commentator during Min's stream I Own channel coming soon
HeavenResign
Profile Joined April 2011
United States702 Posts
December 03 2011 20:16 GMT
#282
At this point I'd almost rather have blizzard spend Heart of the Swarm changing design issues (unit clumping, warpgate, etc.) and save Legacy of the Void to add new units. Of course, I know that will never ever happen. I love SC2 but I'm not sure if it will last as long as Brood War or not.
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
December 03 2011 20:17 GMT
#283
On December 04 2011 05:12 aTnClouD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 05:09 mbr2321 wrote:
On December 04 2011 05:04 aTnClouD wrote:
On December 04 2011 05:00 Darksteel wrote:
On December 04 2011 04:39 aTnClouD wrote:
On December 04 2011 04:36 MichaelJLowell wrote:
What is your purpose in playing a video game that you clearly do not like?

I like competing, I like traveling, I like knowing new people and I like the idea of making money out of it. I'm not the only one.


So you like the positive sides of easy progamer life, but are unhappy about the game itself. You complain about the pathfinding and too powerfull aoe spells when almost no one splits their units effectively in combat. Only pro I've seen do it semi-regular is Puma when pre-emptively dodging storms and setting up flanks. You complain about spellcasters, when efficient spellcaster usage brings more ways to shine to the game. HotS doesn't bring any more AoE spells to the game, but it brings more ways to play better.

So all I have to say is that maybe you should appreciate your welfare and think positive about the game that enables you to compete, travel, get to know new people and make money.


What I think of the game and what I make out of it are two things that have no direct relation. I can think what I want of SC2 and still practice a lot, get better and have better results. I will practice like crazy in HotS unlike I did for WoL and I am sure I will have good results, but from what I've seen so far of that expansion I won't like it and I just said so. You say I should be grateful to the game itself (?!?) because it allows me to do what I like. This makes no sense.


At this point I just don't understand. Why would you be a professional gamer if you don't enjoy the game? I understand that the best in the world can make a LOT of money, but there can only be a handful of people who win the GSL, and even then, there are still a lot easier ways to make more money.

I answered above to the exact same question. And honestly the source of my complaint is not the fact I don't like SC2. I think SC2 is a great game better than most RTS out there hands down. Problem is SCBW was just on another level and what makes me sad is that SC2 is just a huge delusion compared to its predecessor. This expansion is not going to make things better and that's why my opinion is negative. If there was no SCBW in the first place as a term of comparison I am pretty sure everybody would love SC2 even more.


I'm not going to attack you for your opinion. I just think it's quite sad (like, depressing, not like nerdy/lonely/whatever) that a pro player doesn't prefer the game he plays because this new game is more popular than the old one.

I hope that HotS is really good, contrary to your beliefs, not just for me and my enjoyment, but so that people can feel it has lived up to BW's legacy.

On December 04 2011 05:12 Sandro wrote:
Why are we taking a guy whos racist opinions seriously?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=11552711


He was obviously trolling, douchebag. He even links to his post in which he explains he was trolling later in that thread.

User was warned for this post
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 20:21:41
December 03 2011 20:19 GMT
#284
Like I said before, we don't see many of the bigger names flying out on the night of anymore. They are planning out their schedules well in advance now. It isn't as big an issue as others would led you to believe.

I used to fly all over the place as well. The first few months were brutal, but then I got used to it.

The format between the GSL and the OSL isn't really different at all. You cannot really train for specific opponents in the PL anymore either. All you can do is train for the specific map that your coach is going to send you out on.

The volatile nature rests in the total package. Right now it's incomplete.

*

As for MJL,

I'll take honest answers over bullshit ones any day of the week.

How a player looks at the game can be different from how they play it.

*

SS,

SC2 would have been more popular regardless.
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
December 03 2011 20:20 GMT
#285
Do you people hate everything about HOTS? The two Zerg units look promising and helps fill missing roles in the current Zerg army. We can all agree that the new Zerg units are great, right?
MMA: The true King of Wings
Tortious_Tortoise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States944 Posts
December 03 2011 20:20 GMT
#286
On December 04 2011 05:15 dignitas.merz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 05:09 mbr2321 wrote:
On December 04 2011 05:04 aTnClouD wrote:
On December 04 2011 05:00 Darksteel wrote:
On December 04 2011 04:39 aTnClouD wrote:
On December 04 2011 04:36 MichaelJLowell wrote:
What is your purpose in playing a video game that you clearly do not like?

I like competing, I like traveling, I like knowing new people and I like the idea of making money out of it. I'm not the only one.


So you like the positive sides of easy progamer life, but are unhappy about the game itself. You complain about the pathfinding and too powerfull aoe spells when almost no one splits their units effectively in combat. Only pro I've seen do it semi-regular is Puma when pre-emptively dodging storms and setting up flanks. You complain about spellcasters, when efficient spellcaster usage brings more ways to shine to the game. HotS doesn't bring any more AoE spells to the game, but it brings more ways to play better.

So all I have to say is that maybe you should appreciate your welfare and think positive about the game that enables you to compete, travel, get to know new people and make money.


What I think of the game and what I make out of it are two things that have no direct relation. I can think what I want of SC2 and still practice a lot, get better and have better results. I will practice like crazy in HotS unlike I did for WoL and I am sure I will have good results, but from what I've seen so far of that expansion I won't like it and I just said so. You say I should be grateful to the game itself (?!?) because it allows me to do what I like. This makes no sense.


At this point I just don't understand. Why would you be a professional gamer if you don't enjoy the game? I understand that the best in the world can make a LOT of money, but there can only be a handful of people who win the GSL, and even then, there are still a lot easier ways to make more money.


Not being satisfied about the current state of the game means you should quit? Everyone of us wants this game to be as perfect as it can be. The game is still not an entire coinflip, it's just pretty volatile at the moment. I don't think there's any progamer out there that feels the game is right where it needs to be, but we've seen improvements and it's still a great game. But when we see something that's wrong with it we should be able to complain, no?


I suppose I should clarify. I was under the impression that Cloud didn't like the game, and was only playing because he was good at it. It was never made clear to me that his problems were with the current state of StarCraft II, not with the video-game itself.
Treating eSports as a social science since 2011; Credo: "The system is never wrong"-- Day9 Daily #400 Part 3
flanksteak
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada246 Posts
December 03 2011 20:23 GMT
#287
On December 04 2011 05:12 Sandro wrote:
Why are we taking a guy whos racist opinions seriously?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=11552711


He already apologized in another post and clarified his position. In any case, being a "racist" (which I don't think he actually is) is a separate and unrelated issue from his ability to judge the game.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 03 2011 20:23 GMT
#288
CryingPoo SC2 isn't supposed to replace anything-- it's supposed to be able to stand on it's own.
emc
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3088 Posts
December 03 2011 20:26 GMT
#289
not surprising hearing clouds opinion on this, he was totally QQ'ing in the terran UP thread.

Seems like all of their answers are something we could've just guessed on our own, the game needs to be balanced, people are gonna switch, yadda yadda.

I thank you for taking the time to interview these players
BatesC
Profile Joined June 2011
United States175 Posts
December 03 2011 20:28 GMT
#290
if bad players can do so well then why hasn't cloud had decent results

CP-Jun
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia278 Posts
December 03 2011 20:31 GMT
#291
On December 04 2011 05:23 StarStruck wrote:
CryingPoo SC2 isn't supposed to replace anything-- it's supposed to be able to stand on it's own.


I know however the reality in Korean e-sports scene is quite different. They see them both as substitutes to each other.
SlayerS_Min's Translator I Voluntary translator for the community I Commentator during Min's stream I Own channel coming soon
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 03 2011 20:35 GMT
#292
Well your right about that. FXOBoss made mention to this in one of his blog entries as well.

The Koreans haven't embraced SC2 like they have with BW.

Last week the OGN studio had a packed house for most of the PL matches.
CP-Jun
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia278 Posts
December 03 2011 20:39 GMT
#293
On December 04 2011 05:35 StarStruck wrote:
Well your right about that. FXOBoss made mention to this in one of his blog entries as well.

The Koreans haven't embraced SC2 like they have with BW.

Last week the OGN studio had a packed house for most of the PL matches.


It is pretty sad, I mean I love both BW and SC2 but Kespa made it bit hard for everyone with all that drama last year.
I think Korea should have Starcraft 2 televised, not just on a cable TV channel - there are rumours that Kespa will embrace SC2 and ongamenet will soon start their own Starcraft 2 league.

More BW background players will likely to make the tournaments more competitive, more researches with units will be done, more strategies and breakouts without a balance patch. Hence the game could become bit more balanced!

As for HOTS - I really don't think people should discuss it seriously as if things that have been revealed will change : )
SlayerS_Min's Translator I Voluntary translator for the community I Commentator during Min's stream I Own channel coming soon
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 03 2011 20:41 GMT
#294
On December 04 2011 05:39 CryingPoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 05:35 StarStruck wrote:
Well your right about that. FXOBoss made mention to this in one of his blog entries as well.

The Koreans haven't embraced SC2 like they have with BW.

Last week the OGN studio had a packed house for most of the PL matches.


It is pretty sad, I mean I love both BW and SC2 but Kespa made it bit hard for everyone with all that drama last year.
I think Korea should have Starcraft 2 televised, not just on a cable TV channel - there are rumours that Kespa will embrace SC2 and ongamenet will soon start their own Starcraft 2 league.

More BW background players will likely to make the tournaments more competitive, more researches with units will be done, more strategies and breakouts without a balance patch. Hence the game could become bit more balanced!

As for HOTS - I really don't think people should discuss it seriously as if things that have been revealed will change : )


Agreed, it's a hopeless case though. Just have to wait and see. :D
Drowsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States4876 Posts
December 03 2011 20:42 GMT
#295
On December 04 2011 05:10 CryingPoo wrote:
Guys, remember how things were introduced in the alpha? then changed heaps in the beta? then the game got released and it changed even more? The given information about HOTS is not definite , it will most likely to change hence there isn't really a point in arguing about HOTS balance.


I really hope you're right about that. Oracle/Replicant are really stupid units and I hope both are changed.
Our Protoss, Who art in Aiur HongUn be Thy name; Thy stalker come, Thy will be blunk, on ladder as it is in Micro Tourny. Give us this win in our daily ladder, and forgive us our cheeses, As we forgive those who play zerg against us.
Mehukannu
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland421 Posts
December 03 2011 21:02 GMT
#296
On December 04 2011 05:20 SarcasmMonster wrote:
Do you people hate everything about HOTS? The two Zerg units look promising and helps fill missing roles in the current Zerg army. We can all agree that the new Zerg units are great, right?

New zerg units definitely are not great or promising. A unit like viper pretty much nullifies all positional play from the game which is essential for both terran and protoss survival in the match up. The whole unit just oozes out BW nostalgia. which is why most people like it, quite frankly it is a defiler that flies.
And the swarm host isn't that spectacular. It just spawns free units to attack your enemy every now and then... I am not really sure what blizzard what it's purpose is in the zerg army other than making it look swarmy without adding anything else to the game.
C=('. ' Q)
Snettik
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland186 Posts
December 03 2011 21:03 GMT
#297
Obviously pros are kinda against HOTS because it makes the game volatile again at least for a while, but blizzard wont make a game that would be played by 200 progamers and nobody else. I think the secret behind SC2 success is that it appeals in both casuals and hc gamers. People actually play SC2 actively instead of only watching it. I think new units and that stuff will bring more casuals and is good for pros in the long run.
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
December 03 2011 21:09 GMT
#298
I've been skeptical about HoTS ever since Blizzcon. But SC2 looks pretty solid at the moment which is one reason why I am glad that HoTS is unlikely to be out until late next year, maybe even later. This means that we have a solid game to play for at least a year where I hope Blizzard minimises the balance patching and lets the game develop in the hands of the players and maybe even the mapmakers. If, as I suspect, HoTS turns SC into a game that I am not willing to play or watch, then it will be time to move on and play other games or do other things with that time formerly spent gaming.
KT best KT ~ 2014
warblob004
Profile Joined January 2011
United States198 Posts
December 03 2011 21:09 GMT
#299
Totally agree with the set role thing - but I guess only time will tell. I'm pretty excited!
"I have not failed; I've simply found 10,000 ways it won't work." ~Thomas Edison
Snettik
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland186 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 21:20:49
December 03 2011 21:13 GMT
#300
On December 04 2011 06:02 Mehukannu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 05:20 SarcasmMonster wrote:
Do you people hate everything about HOTS? The two Zerg units look promising and helps fill missing roles in the current Zerg army. We can all agree that the new Zerg units are great, right?

New zerg units definitely are not great or promising. A unit like viper pretty much nullifies all positional play from the game which is essential for both terran and protoss survival in the match up. The whole unit just oozes out BW nostalgia. which is why most people like it, quite frankly it is a defiler that flies.
And the swarm host isn't that spectacular. It just spawns free units to attack your enemy every now and then... I am not really sure what blizzard what it's purpose is in the zerg army other than making it look swarmy without adding anything else to the game.

Don't present random theorycrafting and personal opinions as facts. For example idra likes the swarm host and viper sure as hell won't nullify all positional play. What if viper gets sniped by vikings/emp? What if the viper can't get juicy "reverse dark swarms" because of marines/stalkers in front? What if the terran won't keep all his tanks in one clump so a million reverse dark swarms are needed?

EDIT: and about the set role thing... So a game becomes better when you don't plan anything and just make random units? right. I could make an RTS like that with the Star editor. Think about how deep strategy it would have
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM805
TKL 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 805
ByuN 320
mouzHeroMarine 278
TKL 278
UpATreeSC 69
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18010
Calm 3009
Shuttle 975
Horang2 450
Dewaltoss 142
Rush 83
Zeus 50
Free 37
sorry 30
Trap 22
[ Show more ]
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 15
Rock 14
Aegong 12
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi1286
League of Legends
KnowMe58
Counter-Strike
fl0m4427
pashabiceps1039
x6flipin818
Fnx 635
edward30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
singsing1955
Grubby1686
Liquid`RaSZi1580
Beastyqt714
C9.Mang0281
crisheroes264
B2W.Neo234
IndyStarCraft 173
420jenkins168
dupreeh158
QueenE106
Trikslyr85
JuggernautJason16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• EnkiAlexander 25
• Hinosc 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2666
• WagamamaTV597
League of Legends
• Nemesis3130
• TFBlade621
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie571
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 4m
INu's Battles
17h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 4m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.