• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:13
CEST 12:13
KST 19:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11584 users

[NASL] Season Two Grand Finals - Page 18

Forum Index > SC2 General
423 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next All
Xalorian
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada433 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 16:52:52
December 03 2011 16:26 GMT
#341
It's just my opinion but...

It's funny how TL articles shit on so many less favorite players these day, even an event this time, for some reasons. It start to be annoying. And is it a final preview or a season recap? Because there's not much about the final...

I wana read hype or in-depth preview of incoming match in a preview., not criticism of the qualification event that already ended.

It's a poor article, at least for me.

Prplppleatr
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1518 Posts
December 03 2011 18:07 GMT
#342
Lol wow...was looking around at brackets and the article and what not...Just realized this is in Ontario, CALIFORNIA, not canada...mentioned it on a chat and several others thought the same...wonder if this may be another possible reason for the lack of attendance
🥇 Prediction Contest - Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 18:11:15
December 03 2011 18:10 GMT
#343
I am so jealous of Puma. I wish I could walk down a red carpet while Welcome to the Jungle plays as my entrance theme. Just for that, I want to see Puma win this again so I can hear more GNR.

It's funny how TL articles shit on so many less favorite players these day, even an event this time, for some reasons. It start to be annoying. And is it a final preview or a season recap? Because there's not much about the final...

I wana read hype or in-depth preview of incoming match in a preview., not criticism of the qualification event that already ended


Well, that's the problem for NASL, everyone keeps on bashing it (true, it is not as exciting as MLG or IPL in my opinion) but it's still not a terrible tournament. But since everyone hears all the negativity, they forget the positives of the tournament. Don't worry though, if Liquid Hero wins, you will see articles instantly pop up saying how NASL was the biggest tournament of the year and how great it was.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
December 03 2011 18:20 GMT
#344
On December 04 2011 01:26 Xalorian wrote:
It's just my opinion but...

It's funny how TL articles shit on so many less favorite players these day, even an event this time, for some reasons. It start to be annoying. And is it a final preview or a season recap? Because there's not much about the final...

I wana read hype or in-depth preview of incoming match in a preview., not criticism of the qualification event that already ended.

It's a poor article, at least for me.



I think such an article would have been fine if it were published after season 2 have ended or as a separate article. Having it as a preview of the final weekend is pretty bad.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
Defacer
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada5052 Posts
December 03 2011 18:53 GMT
#345
On December 04 2011 03:20 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 01:26 Xalorian wrote:
It's just my opinion but...

It's funny how TL articles shit on so many less favorite players these day, even an event this time, for some reasons. It start to be annoying. And is it a final preview or a season recap? Because there's not much about the final...

I wana read hype or in-depth preview of incoming match in a preview., not criticism of the qualification event that already ended.

It's a poor article, at least for me.



I think such an article would have been fine if it were published after season 2 have ended or as a separate article. Having it as a preview of the final weekend is pretty bad.


Yeah, its cool-blooded. But of all the tournaments, NASL needs tough love. All the best intentions in the world isn't going to change the fact that they are spending a lot of money on a mediocre product that people aren't buying into. And the sad part is that a lot of the mistakes they're making were avoidable or cost nothing to fix.

Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
December 03 2011 19:02 GMT
#346
On December 03 2011 02:54 minilance wrote:
I am sad that TL critics NASL in the NASL hype thread. This does not have its place, we should all be exited that the NASL final is soon

TL lost some of my respect in this article...

Hope NASL is a blast


I wonder how many writers are held hostage by the hopes of maintaining respect from random internet users who in all likelihood show less or no respect in their daily dealings. Not that that necessarily defines you, good sir, but this is, as far as I'm concerned, one of the most annoying things to read.

Expectations are not something that deserve to be met just because you have them. Is this article's purpose to "hype" NASL only? I was probably going to let the whole thing slip by until I saw this article under "featured news."

I read elsewhere a complaint that the writers were pandering to popular opinion, but perhaps a popular opinion is held by a few writers too? Consider it a challenge for NASL season 2 finals not to suck. Personally, I'd like to see it go really well and for Koreans to come back if they think it's more professional this time around. Don't think of it as an ultimatum, but as them trying to make their time overseas well spent. Were the demands of sc2Con unreasonable? Probably, but SlayerS also backed out, and at least they did in a timely manner.

Also, TT1 argument was rather amusing. It's interesting that the SQ defense was largely turned on its head. At the end of the day, it's easier to have a good SQ on fewer bases...there are simply fewer actions to perform. That doesn't actually mean he doesn't have good macro though. It says literally nothing about that either.
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 20:03:44
December 03 2011 19:55 GMT
#347
On December 02 2011 15:51 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 15:50 Ruscour wrote:
On December 02 2011 15:45 Waxangel wrote:
On December 02 2011 15:34 TT1 wrote:
On December 02 2011 15:11 Waxangel wrote:
On December 02 2011 15:05 TT1 wrote:
newbi waxangael dont call me an cheesy player if u dont know anything about sc2


silly TT1, IdrA said it so it must be true ^_^

all kidding aside, there's not much you can do about rep


source? cus if were going by this http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=280421.. id say i have decent macro

or are u just butthurt that i eliminated a tl member? i guess thats where the bo3 reference came from right?


Poll: Does TT1 have a reputation as a cheesy player?

Yes (426)
 
83%

No (88)
 
17%

514 total votes

Your vote: Does TT1 have a reputation as a cheesy player?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No



That's really immature :-/


If reputation is directly influenced by public opinion, then wouldn't this be a pretty effective way to find out who's right?

Obviously not a good measurement of reputation, especially in this biased context. Amongst people who actually know StarCraft II and follow TT1's games, they would know he's far from a cheesy player. He's a solid macro player based on execution and timing. Yes, he mixes cheese into play occasionally, but that's what every good player does. I find it weird that you call him a cheesy player and use that as the reason he can't win versus Sen. If anything, the reason might be that Sen is one of the best foreign Zergs right now.
Big.E33
Profile Joined October 2011
United States27 Posts
December 03 2011 20:03 GMT
#348
anyone know who plays in which matches so I can try to catch idra vs puma?


thanks ahead of time
Sandwiches
Xalorian
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada433 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 21:51:03
December 03 2011 21:46 GMT
#349
On December 04 2011 03:20 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 01:26 Xalorian wrote:
It's just my opinion but...

It's funny how TL articles shit on so many less favorite players these day, even an event this time, for some reasons. It start to be annoying. And is it a final preview or a season recap? Because there's not much about the final...

I wana read hype or in-depth preview of incoming match in a preview., not criticism of the qualification event that already ended.

It's a poor article, at least for me.



I think such an article would have been fine if it were published after season 2 have ended or as a separate article. Having it as a preview of the final weekend is pretty bad.


Yes, exactly, that's what I meant.

TL articles are becoming that more and more for some reason. The thing with EG House (that was ridiculous), now shitting on the qualification of an event, one day before the final... That's seriously not what I want to read when I go on TL and I don't think i'm the only one.

Seriously, another one like that and I think that I will just stop to read articles from TL except for the probably incoming TSL4... because i'm sure that they will be just hyping this one and nothing else.
SgtPepper
Profile Joined November 2010
United States568 Posts
December 03 2011 22:35 GMT
#350
LOL "they're all in"

NASL fighting. Hoping for a good event
"After I reconquer Ba Sing Se, I'm going to reconquer my tea shop! And I'm going to play Pai Sho every day."
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
December 03 2011 22:42 GMT
#351
On December 04 2011 06:46 Xalorian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 03:20 nihlon wrote:
On December 04 2011 01:26 Xalorian wrote:
It's just my opinion but...

It's funny how TL articles shit on so many less favorite players these day, even an event this time, for some reasons. It start to be annoying. And is it a final preview or a season recap? Because there's not much about the final...

I wana read hype or in-depth preview of incoming match in a preview., not criticism of the qualification event that already ended.

It's a poor article, at least for me.



I think such an article would have been fine if it were published after season 2 have ended or as a separate article. Having it as a preview of the final weekend is pretty bad.


Yes, exactly, that's what I meant.

TL articles are becoming that more and more for some reason. The thing with EG House (that was ridiculous), now shitting on the qualification of an event, one day before the final... That's seriously not what I want to read when I go on TL and I don't think i'm the only one.

Seriously, another one like that and I think that I will just stop to read articles from TL except for the probably incoming TSL4... because i'm sure that they will be just hyping this one and nothing else.

They are just saying what everyone else is thinking and saying.
Telling it like it is might seem harsh, but most people would agree that NASL has serious issues overall. Is TL supposed to talk sweetly about every single event just because it's an event?

TL shouldn't have to hype the NASL for the NASL, especially when there's nothing TO hype. I appreciate their honesty. I expect it's even possible that no one WANTED to write an article about NASL.
There was a quote about reviews for the Nintendo Wii, all the reviewers drew straws and the one who got the short straw had to review the Wii. Someone got the short straw and had to write about the NASL.
HOLY CHECK!
chipman
Profile Joined February 2011
United States139 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 23:22:31
December 03 2011 23:21 GMT
#352
It says forty thousand people are viewing the nasl stream. Yeah there aren't too many people there, but I think it'd be sick if they were, with that red carpet entrance haha. I guess as a community we decided "fluff" wasn't acceptable and started getting critical of each other. Personally I think articles like this do more to kill esports than grow it. It's one thing to call out tournaments that treat the people involved like crap, but the timing of criticism of the article just hit me wrong. I came here thinking I'd find some matchups, but I had to skim through a mountain of text about why NASL is dead first.

Many people are sheeple, so you have to be careful what message you convey. If they didn't think NASL was finished before this post, they might think otherwise now.
Doesn't Afraid of Anything
Xalorian
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada433 Posts
December 03 2011 23:55 GMT
#353
On December 04 2011 07:42 Lonyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 06:46 Xalorian wrote:
On December 04 2011 03:20 nihlon wrote:
On December 04 2011 01:26 Xalorian wrote:
It's just my opinion but...

It's funny how TL articles shit on so many less favorite players these day, even an event this time, for some reasons. It start to be annoying. And is it a final preview or a season recap? Because there's not much about the final...

I wana read hype or in-depth preview of incoming match in a preview., not criticism of the qualification event that already ended.

It's a poor article, at least for me.



I think such an article would have been fine if it were published after season 2 have ended or as a separate article. Having it as a preview of the final weekend is pretty bad.


Yes, exactly, that's what I meant.

TL articles are becoming that more and more for some reason. The thing with EG House (that was ridiculous), now shitting on the qualification of an event, one day before the final... That's seriously not what I want to read when I go on TL and I don't think i'm the only one.

Seriously, another one like that and I think that I will just stop to read articles from TL except for the probably incoming TSL4... because i'm sure that they will be just hyping this one and nothing else.

They are just saying what everyone else is thinking and saying.
Telling it like it is might seem harsh, but most people would agree that NASL has serious issues overall. Is TL supposed to talk sweetly about every single event just because it's an event?

TL shouldn't have to hype the NASL for the NASL, especially when there's nothing TO hype. I appreciate their honesty. I expect it's even possible that no one WANTED to write an article about NASL.
There was a quote about reviews for the Nintendo Wii, all the reviewers drew straws and the one who got the short straw had to review the Wii. Someone got the short straw and had to write about the NASL.


If what was writted in the article is true or not is clearly not the point. Why in the hell is that article bashing the qualification season in the "NASL Grand Final Preview" for 90% of the article? Where is the actual preview?
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
December 04 2011 01:56 GMT
#354
Nice to know that the one major e-sports organization that rarely runs any tournaments of its own has the credibility to make such a negative commentary about a major tournament just before its grand final. Another manifestation of the unwarranted snobbish attitude held by some who 'represent' TL.net.
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Inky87
Profile Joined January 2011
United States533 Posts
December 04 2011 02:06 GMT
#355
On December 04 2011 10:56 DeepElemBlues wrote:
Nice to know that the one major e-sports organization that rarely runs any tournaments of its own has the credibility to make such a negative commentary about a major tournament just before its grand final. Another manifestation of the unwarranted snobbish attitude held by some who 'represent' TL.net.

Yeah no doubt. What the fuck is wrong with the editors lately. Shitting on the EG house and now this? Well whoever wrote all this negative crap should be feeling pretty terrible, because the finals is freaking awesome so far. Good production, good casting, good players, and good games.
pPingu
Profile Joined September 2011
Switzerland2892 Posts
December 04 2011 02:51 GMT
#356
+ Show Spoiler +
Am I the only one to think it's ironic that nasl had only one american in ro8 and none in ro4?


NASL doing really well right now, still don't understand why this article bashed it so much
Defacer
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada5052 Posts
December 04 2011 04:04 GMT
#357
On December 04 2011 08:21 chipman wrote:
Personally I think articles like this do more to kill esports than grow it.


I disagree. Personally, I find the criticism in this article is honest, fair, entirely reasonable and frankly necessary. If NASL can't address these issues, they'll be dead in the water.

NASL is attempting something very ambitious, with a high capital investment, with very little broadcasting experience. They are trying to stream games every day in a league format, leading in an extended 3-day live event. Not even GSL or MLG does this, because they know how expensive and risky it is.

They should either think of ways to scale back what they're doing so they can offer their product at a better price ... or they can double-down again and try to make the stream and event even bigger, better, more expensive.

But as these finals have illustrated, just because you're spending money doesn't mean you're adding meaningful value to what you're doing.

I can understand how this article can seem negative, but it is sobering. Their 'product' simply isn't spectacular enough to justify their business model right now, and they need to hear that.

No amount of 'pat's-on-the-back' or 'nice-try's is going to help NASL become sustainable. And no one is going to go out on a limb and try to convince their friends to stay in Ontario, California for 3 days-2 nights unless the event is absolutely balls-to-the-wall amazing.

tubs
Profile Joined March 2010
764 Posts
December 04 2011 04:42 GMT
#358
Boy that article is harsh. Sure it's saying what a lot of us are thinking, but the title is more than a little misleading. Should have been titled "why i think the NASL sucks" or something of the sort. It didn't really tell me much about the upcoming season 2 finals at all. This is the first time I've had to go to the Liquidpedia instead of the main event article for actual information about the upcoming event.
"Roach dies to immortal and rockit black guy" - Tierdal.thex
jaiihawk
Profile Joined December 2011
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-04 05:28:29
December 04 2011 05:28 GMT
#359
I just got back from day 2 of the grand final (I left early) and I gotta say that room is dead. There are enough chairs for around ~1500 people (with room for more chairs) and only about 200-250 people there. They failed to get people to show up.

One of the problems was their choice of location. I live in the LA/OC area (the closest population center) and the drive to Ontario is terrible. This is a serious barrier to getting people to attend. Also the venue is lame. No outside food is allowed inside and the on-site vendors are overpriced and have terrible food quality.

Ontario is a well known area for holding cheap international events (because of the large airport) and it shows. Instead of deciding to hold their finals in a city that had a chance of generating local interest, they decided to save money. The problem is that very few people are going to fly in to spectate an SC2 tournament. The viewership is generally young and can't justify the travel expenses.

I don't want to hate on NASL. The reason that I ever bother to criticize is because I hope that the NASL and other tournaments can learn from these mistakes. I want as many tournaments to succeed as possible. NASL has a long way to go, and based on what I saw in Ontario I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a season 3.
Defacer
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada5052 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-04 05:34:11
December 04 2011 05:31 GMT
#360
On December 04 2011 14:28 jaiihawk wrote:
I just got back from day 2 of the grand final (I left early) and I gotta say that room is dead. There are enough chairs for around ~1500 people (with room for more chairs) and only about 200-250 people there. They failed to get people to show up.

One of the problems was their choice of location. I live in the LA/OC area (the closest population center) and the drive to Ontario is terrible. This is a serious barrier to getting people to attend. Also the venue is lame. No outside food is allowed inside and the on-site vendors are overpriced and have terrible food quality.

Ontario is a well known area for holding cheap international events (because of the large airport) and it shows. Instead of deciding to hold their finals in a city that had a chance of generating local interest, they decided to save money. The problem is that very few people are going to fly in to spectate an SC2 tournament. The viewership is generally young and can't justify the travel expenses.

I don't want to hate on NASL. The reason that I ever bother to criticize is because I hope that the NASL and other tournaments can learn from these mistakes. I want as many tournaments to succeed as possible. NASL has a long way to go, and based on what I saw in Ontario I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a season 3.


I can't help but think they could sell out a 500-1000 seat theatre in LA easily (and save themselves a lot of planning and management grief in the process).

Let's put it this way ... I could convince my wife to go the LA with me for a week, so I could spend some time at a Starcraft 2 tourney.

There's no way I could convince her to stay in Ontario, California JUST for a SC2 tournament.

Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1479
crisheroes205
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
47m
FEL
5h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 47m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.