• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:50
CEST 08:50
KST 15:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10001 users

Prize money in Starcraft 2 - Page 25

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 80 Next
SillyPrincess
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada115 Posts
October 31 2011 18:39 GMT
#481
Unfortunately this dates all the way back to 2000 in counter-strike.
For the swarm. ♥
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-31 18:44:05
October 31 2011 18:40 GMT
#482
On November 01 2011 03:37 VPGeneralHans wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 03:26 Diamond wrote:
On November 01 2011 03:24 VPGeneralHans wrote:
On November 01 2011 03:15 Diamond wrote:
On November 01 2011 03:12 Dr_Jones wrote:
On November 01 2011 03:05 ReachTheSky wrote:
On November 01 2011 03:02 Dr_Jones wrote:
Am I completely bonkers for thinking that this is a managerial issue, that should be dealt with by the team managers for the players involved? It just seems odd that it isnt a bit more professional than this :/


Yes you are completely bonkers . I think what would be a bit more professional is organizations paying money out within reasonable timeframes.


I obviously agree with that, but as Carmac had been saying they were providing a 3 month delay for most of their tournaments. I guess this is to allow enough time to deal with all the paperwork involved with moving money around internationally (as Joshy.IGN pointed out, some countries are quite restrictive about such thing *cough The US cough*)

But, why doesn't the player talk to the team manager, who then talks to the tournament manager, and resolve the issue this way? Obviously doesn't work with every small daily online cups, but for the the big name organised ones this would seem a minimum requirement?

Again, I might be bonkers for expecting it, but it just seem like this would be way more professional (than posting on TL.net). I hope we reach that stage at one point in eSports, because that's when it becomes truly credible in my view


Just throwing this out there, most Non-Korean team managers actually do very little managing. I think I have dealt with one foreign team manager ever (Naz with Liquid, who is awesome) in all my time doing foreign events. I know Scoots is active with EG but most other team managers never would get involved in something like this.

Why? The hell if I know, but it seems to be an issue all in itself.



In the case of tournament winnings etc I think team managers should support their players and assist to give advice KR apply pressure but I don't think they should be in charge of collecting players prize money. Seems a wee bit intrusive and if I was a player I'd rather want to handle it myself. The less layers of communication you have to go through from player to person in charge is better


Why on earth should professional players be worrying about things like collecting money? There job is to play, it's the managers job to manage. Crazy shit I know...



You want me sending in private forms with your tax records and bank details o.o
Imagine if you were a USA player, I'd need to know your social security number to do anything that deals with companies.

If a player asks me to help them, I will help them of course. It's just not at a stage with real sports were they have lawyers and accountants bound by law to be private with a clients details.


They are part of your org, I would expect they would trust you with that info. When I get a new job and my employer asks me for my SS card and shit I don't go "NO! I DON'T TRUST YOU! I will deal with the payroll company myself!"

To answer your question, if I was a pro player on a pro team I would sure as shit want a manager doing his job. I would want to be a pro player, and not worry about shit besides playing.

It's not like it's never been done, Korean managers actually do this. They sign up players for tournies, personally come online when any dispute happens and handle it personally, and if there is an issue with a payment, you better believe the manager will come asking.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-31 18:45:47
October 31 2011 18:40 GMT
#483
Of all the drama that's happened esports this is the first time I've ever been appalled and seriously disgusted by the actions of tournament organizers etc.

How is this possible? How has it gone on for so long without more uproar? The community needs to get behind this and be unrelenting. We post 1000s of pages about meaningless petty drama, let's organize and do what's right by our pro players.

First the timeline needs to be much quicker across the board in the payouts.. I mean what in the hell.. I'm glad darkforce got his NASL money but he only got it a week or two ago? NASL finished on July 10th that was nearly 3 months ago. Also darkforce is actually excited about that payout because it's faster than most? That's seriously disturbing. I don't even know where to begin on all the leagues/events that haven't paid out yet, unbelievable.

It's the tournaments responsibility to have a structure payout system and it needs to be timely and professional. Players shouldn't be begging in emails for prize money, get the fuck out of here.

I seriously don't even know what to say right now.. I'm so heated.

I hope the community will join in my fervor and make this change, it's disgusting.



edit: reading more about this nitpicking of manager responsibility and tournament admins etc., just reinforces that starcraft and esports as a whole is at an infantile age. We can all see the growth and be wow'd by the crowds but it's quite clear on the whole (some expections always) esports is run by amateurs moonlighting as professionals. Team managers have day jobs, they run teams for fun on the side. The fact of the matter is at this level, with this kind of money being thrown around teams need have full time dedicated staff that are professional and know what the fuck they are doing. This isn't running clans on bnet anymore, this is a world wide industry. Teams, players, and events need to step it up, bottomline.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
fyndor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States159 Posts
October 31 2011 18:42 GMT
#484
On November 01 2011 02:08 Joshy.IGN wrote:
IPL 2's grand final aired on August 14th, not even 90 days ago.


It amazes me that you think this is acceptable.
TAAF
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland226 Posts
October 31 2011 18:43 GMT
#485
This is the exact problem that is still around in eSports. Comapanys don't really take it serious.
But this is the problem we as a community and the Teams and players have to stand up against and force the promissed money or we will never be taken serious as a Sport.
I just hope this gets alot more professional.

Great thread ClouD and I wish you and every other gamer who has not recieved prize money yet best of luck with that.
Crouching probe, hidden cannon
pbjsandwich
Profile Joined August 2010
United States443 Posts
October 31 2011 18:45 GMT
#486
On November 01 2011 03:42 fyndor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 02:08 Joshy.IGN wrote:
IPL 2's grand final aired on August 14th, not even 90 days ago.


It amazes me that you think this is acceptable.

lol you apparently have no idea how a lot of this works

you're amazed because your view of how things should be don't fit how things are
mki
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Poland882 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-31 18:49:40
October 31 2011 18:46 GMT
#487
On November 01 2011 03:37 VPGeneralHans wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 03:26 Diamond wrote:
On November 01 2011 03:24 VPGeneralHans wrote:
On November 01 2011 03:15 Diamond wrote:
On November 01 2011 03:12 Dr_Jones wrote:
On November 01 2011 03:05 ReachTheSky wrote:
On November 01 2011 03:02 Dr_Jones wrote:
Am I completely bonkers for thinking that this is a managerial issue, that should be dealt with by the team managers for the players involved? It just seems odd that it isnt a bit more professional than this :/


Yes you are completely bonkers . I think what would be a bit more professional is organizations paying money out within reasonable timeframes.


I obviously agree with that, but as Carmac had been saying they were providing a 3 month delay for most of their tournaments. I guess this is to allow enough time to deal with all the paperwork involved with moving money around internationally (as Joshy.IGN pointed out, some countries are quite restrictive about such thing *cough The US cough*)

But, why doesn't the player talk to the team manager, who then talks to the tournament manager, and resolve the issue this way? Obviously doesn't work with every small daily online cups, but for the the big name organised ones this would seem a minimum requirement?

Again, I might be bonkers for expecting it, but it just seem like this would be way more professional (than posting on TL.net). I hope we reach that stage at one point in eSports, because that's when it becomes truly credible in my view


Just throwing this out there, most Non-Korean team managers actually do very little managing. I think I have dealt with one foreign team manager ever (Naz with Liquid, who is awesome) in all my time doing foreign events. I know Scoots is active with EG but most other team managers never would get involved in something like this.

Why? The hell if I know, but it seems to be an issue all in itself.



In the case of tournament winnings etc I think team managers should support their players and assist to give advice KR apply pressure but I don't think they should be in charge of collecting players prize money. Seems a wee bit intrusive and if I was a player I'd rather want to handle it myself. The less layers of communication you have to go through from player to person in charge is better


Why on earth should professional players be worrying about things like collecting money? There job is to play, it's the managers job to manage. Crazy shit I know...



You want me sending in private forms with your tax records and bank details o.o
Imagine if you were a USA player, I'd need to know your social security number to do anything that deals with companies.

If a player asks me to help them, I will help them of course. It's just not at a stage with real sports were they have lawyers and accountants bound by law to be private with a clients details.


You cannot be serious...

I have a lot of respect for CheckSix having worked for the organization before and getting along with all the managers there however your statement(s) put the entire organization in a bad light (in my eyes at least). A manager's job is to make sure a player has AS LITTLE to worry about as possible. This includes and certainly is not limited to keeping open dialogues with tournament organizers to make sure prize money is getting to the players.

This has been stated multiple times in multiple threads before but this is why we need a GLOBAL governing body kind of like FIFA in soccer. Or at the very least, a website which tracks and allows players to submit statements for public viewing stating which competitions do and don't pay out. Would be nice to see a sub-page on TL.net as they probably have the means to put something like this together.
Head of New Business at Team Kinguin :: https://www.teamkinguin.com
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
October 31 2011 18:46 GMT
#488
On November 01 2011 03:42 fyndor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 02:08 Joshy.IGN wrote:
IPL 2's grand final aired on August 14th, not even 90 days ago.


It amazes me that you think this is acceptable.



Yeah, it's shocking really.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
price
Profile Joined December 2010
United States297 Posts
October 31 2011 18:46 GMT
#489
so those giant checks they give people on stage aren't real?
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Teiwaz
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria158 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-31 18:47:53
October 31 2011 18:47 GMT
#490
On November 01 2011 03:42 fyndor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 02:08 Joshy.IGN wrote:
IPL 2's grand final aired on August 14th, not even 90 days ago.


It amazes me that you think this is acceptable.


It amazes me that some people still don't get it that up to 90 days of waiting after the tourney finished is fucking usual...

On November 01 2011 03:46 price wrote:
so those giant checks they give people on stage aren't real?


I lol'ed
↑ Now is the time to make use of the skills and wisdom you have acquired. ↑
vegass13
Profile Joined September 2011
Bulgaria3 Posts
October 31 2011 18:47 GMT
#491
On November 01 2011 02:46 IdrA wrote:
it had been paid, more than a year late. esl pays what they owe, its just always ridiculously late and requires a lot of prodding.

Have won several times EPS finals + other esl tournaments in another game and always had to wait up to a year to receive my winnings.Wonder what would happen if i didn't contact them.Probably wouldn't receive even a penny.
Would be nice if after a tournament someone from the staff contacted you to ask for your bank details and tell you an estimate on getting what you've won.
chadissilent
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1187 Posts
October 31 2011 18:47 GMT
#492
On November 01 2011 03:42 fyndor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 02:08 Joshy.IGN wrote:
IPL 2's grand final aired on August 14th, not even 90 days ago.


It amazes me that you think this is acceptable.

Do you have ANY experience at all in the business world? 90 days for money to go from sponsor -> organization -> players is acceptable. If both the sponsor and organization have 30 day processing times, that's 2 months assuming the payment begins processing the day the tournament ends. This doesn't include players submitting banking info/filling out forms/etc.
Seronei
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden991 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-31 18:48:44
October 31 2011 18:48 GMT
#493
On November 01 2011 03:47 Teiwaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 03:42 fyndor wrote:
On November 01 2011 02:08 Joshy.IGN wrote:
IPL 2's grand final aired on August 14th, not even 90 days ago.


It amazes me that you think this is acceptable.


It amazes me that some people still don't get it that up to 90 days of waiting after the tourney finished is fucking usual...


Just because it's usual doesn't mean that it's acceptable.
FlyingDJ
Profile Joined April 2008
Germany153 Posts
October 31 2011 18:48 GMT
#494
I am baffled how anyone would still go to ESWC expecting prize money to be paid out. I mean, I can understand your disappointment, but shouldn't you stop attending tournaments that were bankrupt once and obviously have a very flawed business model?

Don't simply blame others...
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
October 31 2011 18:49 GMT
#495
On November 01 2011 03:37 Teiwaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 03:33 hmunkey wrote:
On November 01 2011 01:34 Special Endrey wrote:
I heard from quite a lot of players, that there where a lot of problems with paying out prize money too. I even helped some getting in contact with admins/sponsors esp when there are language barriers involved and tournament admins are not beeing able to proper communicate.


Still, this is not always the tournament organizers beeing super greedy. Sometimes you as an organizer make a contract with a sponsor and they simply don't pay up in time. So this leaves the organizers in a hole of shit. Becasue they are blamed by the players and the general audience (/r/pitchfork anyone? hehe) for sponsors not holding on to signed contracts. I am not saying this is always the case, I don't even know if this is the majority or the minority. But I am saying that it is not always that simple. So beeing to fast on judging people/tournaments, might not always be the best idea


Still, this thread absolutly deserves attention, it is good that it is not that one sided.

If organizers have a legal contract with their sponsors, and those sponsors fail to pay, the organizers should immediately take the matter to court. Stop making excuses if you have legal recourse.

If someone sets up a tournament, completes the proper documentation, and still fails to pay, of course they deserve to be judged and held accountable. Business is business and no one can consider themselves professional unless they do what all other professional organizations in every field do.


That's how US law works and tries to force itself on every other fucking country. Doesn't work so on every other part of the world. European tournament + US sponsor? Going to court? Not so easy.

But I'm no lawyer...


Ok, first off, they likely do have contracts. But contracts are not magic and cannot remove money from a sponsors back account.

Attempting to get a money judgment against a tournament would be a pain at best. I work in debt collecting and forcing people to pay is hard. Even with a contract, the Court will not just award you the money if the other side has a good reason for not paying you timely. If it would bankrupt them, cause them to fire employees or other issues, they may allow them to take their time paying you. Court function in the real world, not the world of promises on paper. Thats why they should be avoided.

And if the tournament is in a different country than the player/team, forget it. Overseas service of process is a nightmare and not worth the time.

That being said, I strongly encourge teams to bring legal actions against tournaments who fail to pay. The case may never go to Court, but the bad press and legal costs of responding will make everyone think twice about doing it again.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
TheBomb
Profile Joined October 2011
237 Posts
October 31 2011 18:49 GMT
#496
I actually think this is Blizzards fault. They charge everyone for prize pool over $5000, while at the same time the tournaments barely have money to operate and the players are not getting their hard earned money.

Nice job of supporting e-sports blizzard, more like robbing the small amount of money the players should be getting.

This is why I've written in the related threads so much about this, its like Blizzard is doing everything to stop e-sports and get on the back on it and try to suck it dry, while we have players and even casters not getting payed for months or at all.

I also think the prices will shrink, because while there is a lot of hype the audience for SC2 is not that big. I mean 100k unique viewers is not that much for a high level 100k in prizes tournament over 3 or 4 days.
Starcraft 2 needs LAN support
ES_JohnClark
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1121 Posts
October 31 2011 18:49 GMT
#497
On November 01 2011 03:46 price wrote:
so those giant checks they give people on stage aren't real?


Best comment of the thread!
Still Naked!
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
October 31 2011 18:49 GMT
#498
On November 01 2011 03:47 chadissilent wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 03:42 fyndor wrote:
On November 01 2011 02:08 Joshy.IGN wrote:
IPL 2's grand final aired on August 14th, not even 90 days ago.


It amazes me that you think this is acceptable.

Do you have ANY experience at all in the business world? 90 days for money to go from sponsor -> organization -> players is acceptable. If both the sponsor and organization have 30 day processing times, that's 2 months assuming the payment begins processing the day the tournament ends. This doesn't include players submitting banking info/filling out forms/etc.


Yea it's only when actual goods are transfering to things get tricky. Even then most places have some kind of debt/credit system to allow for processing time so things can continue smoothly while accounting departments get their shit together.

Personally I think the corporate model is just terrible.
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
October 31 2011 18:50 GMT
#499
On November 01 2011 03:47 chadissilent wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 03:42 fyndor wrote:
On November 01 2011 02:08 Joshy.IGN wrote:
IPL 2's grand final aired on August 14th, not even 90 days ago.


It amazes me that you think this is acceptable.

Do you have ANY experience at all in the business world? 90 days for money to go from sponsor -> organization -> players is acceptable. If both the sponsor and organization have 30 day processing times, that's 2 months assuming the payment begins processing the day the tournament ends. This doesn't include players submitting banking info/filling out forms/etc.


hmmm isn't 60 days standard? Well 90 days aint that bad either but more than that is just ridiculous.
Thorakh
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands1788 Posts
October 31 2011 18:50 GMT
#500
For an outsider 90 days sounds like a ridiculously long time, but then again, I've worked at a rather big company doing something with invoices and more often than not stuff gets payed weeks later.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 263
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 262
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 44
Bale 36
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 21
Noble 14
Icarus 7
yabsab 7
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g10846
Sick193
Nina85
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1007
• Lourlo944
• Stunt502
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 10m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 10m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 10m
Replay Cast
16h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.