• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:46
CEST 04:46
KST 11:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9401 users

[March] Sc2 General Discussion - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15 16 Next All
zhouzhou
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada138 Posts
March 06 2011 07:27 GMT
#61
The current trend for winning GSLs is to have an ID that ends with an EE sound. Asides from fruit dealer, we have nestea, mc, and mvp. Yup.
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-06 07:56:57
March 06 2011 07:39 GMT
#62
What's the optimal way to use corruption with corruptors in an engagement? As in, move them into battle, corrupt all the colossus, then focus fire each one down. What's the best way to queue up commands? Or should I corrupt one colossus, focus it down, then corrupt another etc and do it all individually?
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
R1cE
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States59 Posts
March 06 2011 08:43 GMT
#63
On March 06 2011 10:24 wo1fwood wrote:
I was perusing the web a few days ago and saw this, and it made me wonder, why if S.Korea has the best internet connection in the world do they use the absolute worst, bane of all web designers existence browser the most globally (well, 2nd most)?

link: http://ie6countdown.com/


I remember reading somewhere that they cant because of government restrictions or something of the sort. But theyre all forced to use IE 6(?) . Who knows........maybe with the best internet connection IE could be a good browser.........
Miles Teg
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1 Post
March 06 2011 12:19 GMT
#64
I have a bit of an interesting idea to trick terrans late game into making vikings to counter Brood Lords when you arent making any(for ZvT only or a toss who has stargates maybe)
First
I have horrible apm and mechanics and Im only bronze league, I expect criticism and situational questions that I will not be able to answer. I also understand I am on a very low level of play.
Thats why I want to begin discussion on the subject.
I have a very good understanding of the game.
Im new to PC games in general and the RTS genre. Im not great with a keyboard and mouse,and as such and I'm still working on my micro,macro, control groups and timings.
Now that we know I'm a noob,

I was playing a custom 1v1 vs a buddy of mine on Crevasse. We play quite a bit as practice partners b/c I want to get back into 1v1's and he has trouble with zerg.
We are pretty evenly matched so we have some awesome games. Our matches regularly run long and recently something happened that I wanted to share and perhaps begin a discussion on.
Apologies if this is in the wrong place but I'm new to the site and I'm not sure how to start a topic. i searched the topic so I'm pretty sure Im the first to bring it up
.
Now from what I have learned the usual thing is to transition from a muta ling bane composition to Brood Lords, then once Terran makes a bunch of vikings switch to Ultras.
This hasn't always been successful for me. But I am bad so..... to the heart of the matter.
We had both played a pretty standard game.
I had been using muta ling bane against his bio and seige tank army and the tanks got out of control. I got heavy on mutas but once the thors rolled out t I had to switch bc i was losing too many mutas.
I had in my mind, OK, get corrupters and a greater then get to broods asap. When he starts massing vikings switch to Ultras, simple enough, hope it works.
Right as my greater spire starts it gets scanned, and that sucks, I know at this point he has at least one reactored starport and another without/possibly with a reactor.
I was a bit frustrated b/c in the past he always gets enough vikings before I can really deal any major damage with my Broods when he scouts them, unless Im really far ahead.
Then I got a fantastic idea.
I went ahead and made 4 corrupters. I immediately started on ultras without making any broods. I left a few o lords with my corrupters and put them in between my 4th base and my natural with my building roach ling army and waited. I see a few stimmed marines running up my creep into my base and I immediately make overseers with the o lords in my corrupter group.
Im sorry, but unless you are really paying attention or are on ultra settings, you will not notice the difference between an overseer and brood morphing unless you click on it. They are very minute, Overseer has a glowing red bump on the top, broods have small tentacles poking out thier sides. not very noticeable at a glance
I kill off the scouting marines and cancel the overseers, at my skill level and this point in the game the gas/min loss was irrelevant.
What happens next was beautiful.
Next engagement he has 9-10 vikings with his bio tank and I have 7-8 ultras with more on the way pushing across the map with roach lings and banes. I rolled him in the next push as his vikings and 4 he had queued float around helplessly
Our conversation after the game.
Me: "why so many vikings at the end?lol"
Him:"The brood lords, where were they btw?
Me: lol I didnt make any brood lords
Him: ??? yes u did i saw them.
Once i explained to him what I did he admitted I completely fooled him.
He totally thought I was making broods when the entire time I was maxing out with ultras as he spammed vikings.
Do you think this could be used in high level play? Or am I just kidding myself thinking that was an awesome move?

Fear is the mind killer
Destructor
Profile Joined May 2010
United States18 Posts
March 06 2011 13:44 GMT
#65
I'm relatively new to SC2 and I have a Protoss hotkey question. Long story short, whenever I see high level P play, whether it be GSL or in replays, everyone puts all of their nexuses onto a single hotkey. Is this to make chrono-ing easier, and save on wasteful actions? I had been putting my nexuses on different hotkeys originally, because I thought it was important to be able to choose to make probes at a certain expansion (i.e. 3rd expansion) but not necessarily another, but this seems wrong based on everything I've seen. I guess I just wanted some confirmation/insight from veteran players who have a deep understanding of optimal hotkey setups/efficiency. Thanks.
oPPRoBe
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States199 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-06 18:52:26
March 06 2011 18:42 GMT
#66
On March 06 2011 21:19 Miles Teg wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I have a bit of an interesting idea to trick terrans late game into making vikings to counter Brood Lords when you arent making any(for ZvT only or a toss who has stargates maybe)
First
I have horrible apm and mechanics and Im only bronze league, I expect criticism and situational questions that I will not be able to answer. I also understand I am on a very low level of play.
Thats why I want to begin discussion on the subject.
I have a very good understanding of the game.
Im new to PC games in general and the RTS genre. Im not great with a keyboard and mouse,and as such and I'm still working on my micro,macro, control groups and timings.
Now that we know I'm a noob,

I was playing a custom 1v1 vs a buddy of mine on Crevasse. We play quite a bit as practice partners b/c I want to get back into 1v1's and he has trouble with zerg.
We are pretty evenly matched so we have some awesome games. Our matches regularly run long and recently something happened that I wanted to share and perhaps begin a discussion on.
Apologies if this is in the wrong place but I'm new to the site and I'm not sure how to start a topic. i searched the topic so I'm pretty sure Im the first to bring it up
.
Now from what I have learned the usual thing is to transition from a muta ling bane composition to Brood Lords, then once Terran makes a bunch of vikings switch to Ultras.
This hasn't always been successful for me. But I am bad so..... to the heart of the matter.
We had both played a pretty standard game.
I had been using muta ling bane against his bio and seige tank army and the tanks got out of control. I got heavy on mutas but once the thors rolled out t I had to switch bc i was losing too many mutas.
I had in my mind, OK, get corrupters and a greater then get to broods asap. When he starts massing vikings switch to Ultras, simple enough, hope it works.
Right as my greater spire starts it gets scanned, and that sucks, I know at this point he has at least one reactored starport and another without/possibly with a reactor.
I was a bit frustrated b/c in the past he always gets enough vikings before I can really deal any major damage with my Broods when he scouts them, unless Im really far ahead.
Then I got a fantastic idea.
I went ahead and made 4 corrupters. I immediately started on ultras without making any broods. I left a few o lords with my corrupters and put them in between my 4th base and my natural with my building roach ling army and waited. I see a few stimmed marines running up my creep into my base and I immediately make overseers with the o lords in my corrupter group.
Im sorry, but unless you are really paying attention or are on ultra settings, you will not notice the difference between an overseer and brood morphing unless you click on it. They are very minute, Overseer has a glowing red bump on the top, broods have small tentacles poking out thier sides. not very noticeable at a glance
I kill off the scouting marines and cancel the overseers, at my skill level and this point in the game the gas/min loss was irrelevant.
What happens next was beautiful.
Next engagement he has 9-10 vikings with his bio tank and I have 7-8 ultras with more on the way pushing across the map with roach lings and banes. I rolled him in the next push as his vikings and 4 he had queued float around helplessly
Our conversation after the game.
Me: "why so many vikings at the end?lol"
Him:"The brood lords, where were they btw?
Me: lol I didnt make any brood lords
Him: ??? yes u did i saw them.
Once i explained to him what I did he admitted I completely fooled him.
He totally thought I was making broods when the entire time I was maxing out with ultras as he spammed vikings.
Do you think this could be used in high level play? Or am I just kidding myself thinking that was an awesome move?



I say using overseer cocoons to make them seem like brood lords is quite creative =). That's very boxer-esque and if you keep it up, you might be the next innovator ^^.

On March 06 2011 22:44 Destructor wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm relatively new to SC2 and I have a Protoss hotkey question. Long story short, whenever I see high level P play, whether it be GSL or in replays, everyone puts all of their nexuses onto a single hotkey. Is this to make chrono-ing easier, and save on wasteful actions? I had been putting my nexuses on different hotkeys originally, because I thought it was important to be able to choose to make probes at a certain expansion (i.e. 3rd expansion) but not necessarily another, but this seems wrong based on everything I've seen. I guess I just wanted some confirmation/insight from veteran players who have a deep understanding of optimal hotkey setups/efficiency. Thanks.


Yes, it might be important to switch to a certain base to make probes at a certain expansion, but the problem is sort of solved by maynarding your workers to new expansions. That way, you evenly distribute the saturation from the start and make workers at all three nexus' at the same time. Also, for chrono-boosting purposes, it is a lot more convenient to hotkey all your nexus' to one control group. Also, once you reach your third, you start worrying about having too many workers. When you have your third up, you should be approaching the 65-75 worker mark and start to cease production of workers.
lmlm
optix
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany5 Posts
March 06 2011 21:39 GMT
#67
Is here a forum for imba tactics???
Kazzabiss
Profile Joined December 2010
1006 Posts
March 06 2011 21:52 GMT
#68
Zerg should get the Lurker back

In BW each race had a 'siege' type unit, a slow moving or not moving at all unit that you could use to halt all enemy advance (most of the time), the Reaver, the Siege Tank, and the Lurker. Now in sc2 Terran still has the tank, Protoss got the Collosus (which if replaced by the Reaver imo would be more balanced) and Zerg have... nothing.
ALL ABOARD THE INTERNET BANDWAGON
Primal666
Profile Joined November 2010
Slovenia418 Posts
March 06 2011 22:04 GMT
#69
brood lords dont exist.
EdSlyB
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Portugal1621 Posts
March 06 2011 22:09 GMT
#70
On March 02 2011 13:45 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Nearly forgot to make one this month!


Hehe you say that every month ^^

On topic: There is some way to see the win rate of each race in a single map (from Blizz ladder ofc)?
Because I'm curious to see how the new maps affected (if anything) each race.
aka Wardo
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 06 2011 22:13 GMT
#71
On March 07 2011 06:52 Kazzabiss wrote:
Zerg should get the Lurker back

In BW each race had a 'siege' type unit, a slow moving or not moving at all unit that you could use to halt all enemy advance (most of the time), the Reaver, the Siege Tank, and the Lurker. Now in sc2 Terran still has the tank, Protoss got the Collosus (which if replaced by the Reaver imo would be more balanced) and Zerg have... nothing.


Colossus isn't "siege" by far.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
optix
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany5 Posts
March 06 2011 22:21 GMT
#72
On March 07 2011 06:52 Kazzabiss wrote:
Zerg should get the Lurker back

In BW each race had a 'siege' type unit, a slow moving or not moving at all unit that you could use to halt all enemy advance (most of the time), the Reaver, the Siege Tank, and the Lurker. Now in sc2 Terran still has the tank, Protoss got the Collosus (which if replaced by the Reaver imo would be more balanced) and Zerg have... nothing.



the Zerg players need more advantage xDD. Very good joke
WizShaw
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada107 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 01:58:09
March 07 2011 01:46 GMT
#73
Hey Jinro.

I dont know if you are giving direct replys or not. But what do you think of 1.3?

More specifically, the Terran nerfs... longer stim and more build time for bunkers.

Also, what do you think about the recent dominance of Protoss? They have amazing composition now, phoenix harass and seem to be dominating the tournaments.

The void and collossi seem to be just wiping the floor with zerg.

And the Stalker, collossi, and charged zeolot composition seems to beat terran almost every time.

Personally I dont think 1.3 addresses any of these things. Or perhaps they dont feel it is a problem. Although it will start to get reflected in the evolving meta game and trickle down to the rest of the server once the toss builds are mastered.

The problem in both instances seem to be the collossi. 3 or 4 collossi with their area damage is just to much. For terran,the problem seems to be the marauder and the fact that they dont have the area abilities that toss have as they only hit one unit at a time. And the charged zealots close distance on the tanks really fast. And then there is psistorm which is salt in the wound.

I see even common toss players getting further in tournaments now, and players like MVP getting taken out with the same builds by people like ACE and squirtle who were only very good over the last 2 GSLS.

Also the bigger maps now favor late game, which also favor the toss.

And what about Sanzenith, that guy was on the verge of getting thrown out of the GSL, now even him to is cleaning up everybody.

Overall, I think the toss have their play finally figured out, and have the most tools to use out of everybody. Something has to be done to bring down their overall area abilities down a notch.

I predict over the next two months that toss will continue to dominate and these whispers of discontent will start escalating into a wide spread issue that will have to be addressed.
Never Rub Another mans Rhubarb
Clicker
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1012 Posts
March 07 2011 06:50 GMT
#74
Is anyone noticing the time it takes to pull someone's profile in-game just gets longer and longer week by week?

I wonder if they'll ever be able to make it pull up as quickly as it used to.
Kenkadrums
Profile Joined August 2010
United States7 Posts
March 07 2011 11:58 GMT
#75
Couldn't really find any information on this but When and where is the TSL? How is it gonna work exactly and how will i be able to watch?
smells like a chocolate
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
March 07 2011 12:21 GMT
#76
On March 05 2011 04:38 Natt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 20:51 nam nam wrote:
Hi I'm playing zerg and has a problem with my rally points for my hatcheries. I put all my hatcheries on 4 but occasionally I find my rally points for drones and army suddenly disappear. I know it's probably something I'm doing wrong but I can't really figure it what, so if someone have had a similar problem and know what caused it, please share.

Could it be that I have 4 marked and double click a unit that then dies? This could be it perhaps but I'm not sure why I would do that so often.


It's because either you rallied your units to a unit that died, or because you right-clicked an hatchery. There is no fix for that btw, but i find it useful.


Thanks! When I think of when it usually happens I believe your second options seems like a likely suspect. Knowing what it is makes it much easier to prevent.
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 12:31:14
March 07 2011 12:26 GMT
#77
On March 06 2011 07:37 blubbdavid wrote:
Got a question. I don't play terran, and I suck at it, but why don't terran just add Macro Orbitalcenters, like Zerg adds Macro Hatch. Wouldn't 2-3 Mules make up the cost of the OC, and make you able to get minerals faster-> more production facilities-> More Marines, and faster restocking of Units.


This has been discussed often. Below is a thread that has information and quite a few links you could read, or use the search function.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=181541

This one is an interesting read:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=173586
exog
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway279 Posts
March 07 2011 15:52 GMT
#78
A Creep Tumor takes just less than 86 seconds to fill up its entire area. (From liquipedia)
Creep tumour has 15s cooldown.

Why don't every pro zerg with have an overlord generate creep at the maximum range of a tumour, so you can refresh it at max range after just 15s?
Ludwigvan
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany2373 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 16:03:57
March 07 2011 16:02 GMT
#79
I just found that guy on sc2ranks, that calls himself Luxury. Its very likely a fake, but there is a possibility that he is the real one. He is top 100 in the world. Luxury could play Starcraft 2 professionaly, because there is no Kespa that could prevent him from doing so. Also he is still young, so why not? What do you guys think?
enigmaticcam
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States280 Posts
March 07 2011 19:01 GMT
#80
Somewhere on TL.NET is a best-of thread full of replays to download for SC2, with descriptions of why the replays are so awesome. I saw it last week but now I can't find it, and I can't remember anything noteworthy about the thread title to search for it. Does anyone have the link to it? It's probably someplace real obvious, but I swear I've looked all over for it with no luck. It's not the generic replay thread; it was a list of really good replays worth watching.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings116
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 245
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10500
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1150
NeuroSwarm195
febbydoto28
League of Legends
Doublelift5203
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 225
minikerr44
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox566
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g9510
Maynarde227
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick446
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 203
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo684
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 14m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 14m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.