• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:24
CEST 21:24
KST 04:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7931 users

New Maps in 1v1 Pool - Page 33

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 68 Next
[wh]_ForAlways
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States235 Posts
February 26 2011 17:15 GMT
#641
On February 27 2011 02:10 romanov wrote:
So could somebody explain me wat's so bad about DQ, I like that map


The rush distances are ridiculously short and your natural is incredibly exposed.
headies
Profile Joined October 2010
United States63 Posts
February 26 2011 17:15 GMT
#642
Is that interview even legitimate? Those comments on Backwater and Slag seem so trollish that I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe it's true someone from Blizz actually said that.

I mean.. really?
FrostOtter
Profile Joined September 2010
United States537 Posts
February 26 2011 17:16 GMT
#643
On February 27 2011 02:02 headies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 01:54 FrostOtter wrote:
On February 27 2011 01:42 Excludos wrote:
On February 27 2011 01:08 FrostOtter wrote:
After all the mockery of Zerg players QQing over the last few months, it is refreshing to watch the Terran and Protoss squirm.


Dude, look around. Even Zergs are hating the new maps.

People hate maps now just to hate maps.

Nah man, people hate maps now because they are terribly designed.

Temple is decent, haven't played enough on it to really comment on how much the wider natural choke is going to affect it, but at least you can simcity your natural from your ramp. Unlike most of these maps.

I have never lost on a map when it wasn't my fault I lost. The same is true for all of you.
`Forte
Profile Joined August 2010
United States128 Posts
February 26 2011 17:18 GMT
#644
I've really lost my will to ladder.

It sucks for pros that less than half the maps are ones they can play on in tournaments, and the other half are horridly imbalanced. The only good one is the fixed LT. Backwater Gulch is a joke, and whoever thought rotational symmetry was in any way balanced needs to be shot. It's really silly that the map is already imbalanced before you even pick your race, and that's disregarding the other dumb things about it like defending your nat or Terran PFing the gold to remove that attack route. Stag Pits can't possibly be "macro heavy" as they say when there is no defendable third expansion.

And they removed one of the best maps in the ladder pool because, "it was uninteresting" (I guess to Blizzard this means not enough rocks, cheese, or 1-base all-ins).

It's going to be hard for me to try to do any long-term viable strategy on most of these maps. I think I'm just going to mass custom games with practice partners until these maps are fixed.
[wh]_ForAlways
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States235 Posts
February 26 2011 17:19 GMT
#645
Also, how credible is shacknews? They don't seem to provide a source for Blizzard's reasoning, and I have a hard time imagining that they're actually that out of touch with the game. I suppose if they weren't, shakuras would still be in the map pool though....
headies
Profile Joined October 2010
United States63 Posts
February 26 2011 17:20 GMT
#646
On February 27 2011 02:16 FrostOtter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 02:02 headies wrote:
On February 27 2011 01:54 FrostOtter wrote:
On February 27 2011 01:42 Excludos wrote:
On February 27 2011 01:08 FrostOtter wrote:
After all the mockery of Zerg players QQing over the last few months, it is refreshing to watch the Terran and Protoss squirm.


Dude, look around. Even Zergs are hating the new maps.

People hate maps now just to hate maps.

Nah man, people hate maps now because they are terribly designed.

Temple is decent, haven't played enough on it to really comment on how much the wider natural choke is going to affect it, but at least you can simcity your natural from your ramp. Unlike most of these maps.

I have never lost on a map when it wasn't my fault I lost. The same is true for all of you.

Bottom line, most of these maps promote 1 or 2 base play. Even more so than the old map pool, which is mind-boggling that was even possible.

In the event the game actually progresses to the 2 base stage (on maps that favor 1 basing heavily), it just isn't fun when you are left with the choice to secure a third that is on the other side of the map (or right next to your opponent), or just go 2 base all-in.

There are a lot of positional imbalances as well.
sleepingdog
Profile Joined August 2008
Austria6145 Posts
February 26 2011 17:22 GMT
#647
On February 27 2011 02:10 romanov wrote:
So could somebody explain me wat's so bad about DQ, I like that map


Ridiculous rush distance and you just can't take an early expo - let alone defend it vs a timing-push.
Expo in the back is heavily exposed to drop-harassment, which is generally very powerful on the map as a whole.

All of this favours terran, who are the major drop-race and furthermore they can 1 rax CC and just destroy the rocks and fly the CC over. Zerg and toss simply can't do that, destroying the rocks first will lead to a very delayed expansion. Playing toss I always felt the map also heavily favoured toss in lategame vs zerg since the gold is easy to take and hold and zerg can't really spread out.

"You see....YOU SEE..." © 2010 Sen
Spekulatius
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2413 Posts
February 26 2011 17:22 GMT
#648
Problems of Lost Temple:

If one side controls one of the center watch towers, there's no alternate ground-based route to half of the map, meaning it's too easy for the game to become a stalemate with each side taking half of the map.

--------------

That's the only point I can agree on. Lost temple in late game with the stalemate that is mentioned here lacked some dynamic. We saw that in BW in TvT, which wasn't the most exciting matchup for that reason. I appreciate the less dominant position of watch towers in the new map so they don't cover all attack paths.
Always smile~
headies
Profile Joined October 2010
United States63 Posts
February 26 2011 17:22 GMT
#649
On February 27 2011 02:19 [wh]_ForAlways wrote:
Also, how credible is shacknews? They don't seem to provide a source for Blizzard's reasoning, and I have a hard time imagining that they're actually that out of touch with the game. I suppose if they weren't, shakuras would still be in the map pool though....

This is what I'm wondering, because some of those comments seem so unbelievably stupid that I find it really hard to believe someone from blizzard actually said that.

`Forte
Profile Joined August 2010
United States128 Posts
February 26 2011 17:23 GMT
#650
On February 27 2011 02:16 FrostOtter wrote:

I have never lost on a map when it wasn't my fault I lost. The same is true for all of you.


Take Super Street Fighter IV. No matter what skill level I'm at, if I go Zangief vs. Akuma and lose, it's technically my fault for losing despite the fact that Akuma is favored 7:3 in that match-up (meaning that with two top level players of equal skill level, Akuma wins 7 out of 10 games vs. Zangief).

It's always your fault that you lose. This doesn't mean that everything is balanced.
cactuschewer
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom152 Posts
February 26 2011 17:24 GMT
#651
The funniest part of all of this, is that it's gonna be months before blizzard actually does anything about it.
Smurphy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States374 Posts
February 26 2011 17:24 GMT
#652
On February 27 2011 02:16 FrostOtter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 02:02 headies wrote:
On February 27 2011 01:54 FrostOtter wrote:
On February 27 2011 01:42 Excludos wrote:
On February 27 2011 01:08 FrostOtter wrote:
After all the mockery of Zerg players QQing over the last few months, it is refreshing to watch the Terran and Protoss squirm.


Dude, look around. Even Zergs are hating the new maps.

People hate maps now just to hate maps.

Nah man, people hate maps now because they are terribly designed.

Temple is decent, haven't played enough on it to really comment on how much the wider natural choke is going to affect it, but at least you can simcity your natural from your ramp. Unlike most of these maps.

I have never lost on a map when it wasn't my fault I lost. The same is true for all of you.


So what? If ladder map was made where the players spawned directly next to each other, I played on that map, and I lost, it would be my fault. Whose fault it is for losing doesn't preclude a map from being terrible nor should it prevent people from complaining about the map.

As the poster above you stated, "People hate on these maps because they are terribly designed". That's a subjective opinion. There are plenty of ways to argue for or against that point. Stating "I have never lost on a map when it wasn't my fault I lost. The same is true for all of you" has no relevance to the discussion. You are either willfully ignorant or trolling.

I'm astonished that Shakuras Plateau was removed for being "too boring" and Delta Quadrant was left in the map pool. I cannot fathom the reasoning that occurred there. I watch a lot of streamed tournaments and I cannot remember the last time I saw Delta Quadrant played on. I thought everyone understood "this map isn't viable".

Also, Slag Pits is very tiny. I can understand their comments about wanting to reduce the rush maps but keep one or two around. However, I don't understand the desire for four player rush maps. The positions are still relatively close (I think, please feel free to show me objective numbers otherwise). Now, on rush maps, you will have more troubles scouting your opponent and the rush may come just as fast but from three possible directions instead of the certain one. Looks like on Slag Pits one position will have the rush come ever faster.

Slag Pits is also setup to be a Free for All map. That's just silly.
OurAllySucks
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7 Posts
February 26 2011 17:27 GMT
#653
On February 27 2011 02:06 sleepingdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 01:49 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
They all have ridiculous chokes and stupid positional imbalances -


The positional imbalances are the worst - I mean, I could pretty much live with each and every stupidly designed map if it was at least EQUALLY stupid on each position.


what positional imbalances are there? I know that slug used to be terrible for the 9 i think position in a TvT, but im not noticing any in any of the other maps, and i havn't played slug in a TvT so i couldn't say if those are still there.
FrostOtter
Profile Joined September 2010
United States537 Posts
February 26 2011 17:29 GMT
#654
On February 27 2011 02:24 Smurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 02:16 FrostOtter wrote:
On February 27 2011 02:02 headies wrote:
On February 27 2011 01:54 FrostOtter wrote:
On February 27 2011 01:42 Excludos wrote:
On February 27 2011 01:08 FrostOtter wrote:
After all the mockery of Zerg players QQing over the last few months, it is refreshing to watch the Terran and Protoss squirm.


Dude, look around. Even Zergs are hating the new maps.

People hate maps now just to hate maps.

Nah man, people hate maps now because they are terribly designed.

Temple is decent, haven't played enough on it to really comment on how much the wider natural choke is going to affect it, but at least you can simcity your natural from your ramp. Unlike most of these maps.

I have never lost on a map when it wasn't my fault I lost. The same is true for all of you.


So what? If ladder map was made where the players spawned directly next to each other, I played on that map, and I lost, it would be my fault. Whose fault it is for losing doesn't preclude a map from being terrible nor should it prevent people from complaining about the map.

As the poster above you stated, "People hate on these maps because they are terribly designed". That's a subjective opinion. There are plenty of ways to argue for or against that point. Stating "I have never lost on a map when it wasn't my fault I lost. The same is true for all of you" has no relevance to the discussion. You are either willfully ignorant or trolling.

I'm astonished that Shakuras Plateau was removed for being "too boring" and Delta Quadrant was left in the map pool. I cannot fathom the reasoning that occurred there. I watch a lot of streamed tournaments and I cannot remember the last time I saw Delta Quadrant played on. I thought everyone understood "this map isn't viable".

Also, Slag Pits is very tiny. I can understand their comments about wanting to reduce the rush maps but keep one or two around. However, I don't understand the desire for four player rush maps. The positions are still relatively close (I think, please feel free to show me objective numbers otherwise). Now, on rush maps, you will have more troubles scouting your opponent and the rush may come just as fast but from three possible directions instead of the certain one. Looks like on Slag Pits one position will have the rush come ever faster.

Slag Pits is also setup to be a Free for All map. That's just silly.

I think it has bearing on the discussion in that if most of you put the time into playing that you put into bitching, you'd probably be in the top 200. Hyperbole, obviously, but you get my point.
AimlessAmoeba
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada704 Posts
February 26 2011 17:29 GMT
#655
Can we please give the maps a month or so to at least get some mileage before we start throwing down all the hate?

You wanted new maps, you got them. Chill!
Trentelshark
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada385 Posts
February 26 2011 17:30 GMT
#656
On February 27 2011 01:49 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Dont like any of the new maps except the fixed Temple. They all have ridiculous chokes and stupid positional imbalances - its like, if you want to encourage straight up terran play, 1 rax CC absolutely HAS to be viable for the map to have a healthy variety in openings... Xelnaga is the only map defying this rule I can think of.

And 1 rax CC is only viable if you can 3 rax wall your nat or baneling bust gets you every time.

Removing Shakuras might be the single most mindboggling decision ever made in this games history.

My thoughts exactly. How they can call Slag a more macro based map than Metal blows my mind. Look at the map Blizzard, look at the expansion location/number of expansions. Now tell me, how is this a "macro" based map...a third is so damn far away when spawning side-by-side, and it will be SO easy to end up half map vs half map and mine it out in no time.

Their interview on Shacknews says it all. They don't get it, and they need to swallow their pride and accept the GSL maps and some of the icCup maps into the rotation, and bring back Shakuras, because the current map pool is worse than before (with the exception of Steppes and Blistering being removed, but their replacements aren't really an improvement).
Smurphy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States374 Posts
February 26 2011 17:30 GMT
#657
On February 27 2011 02:29 FrostOtter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 02:24 Smurphy wrote:
On February 27 2011 02:16 FrostOtter wrote:
On February 27 2011 02:02 headies wrote:
On February 27 2011 01:54 FrostOtter wrote:
On February 27 2011 01:42 Excludos wrote:
On February 27 2011 01:08 FrostOtter wrote:
After all the mockery of Zerg players QQing over the last few months, it is refreshing to watch the Terran and Protoss squirm.


Dude, look around. Even Zergs are hating the new maps.

People hate maps now just to hate maps.

Nah man, people hate maps now because they are terribly designed.

Temple is decent, haven't played enough on it to really comment on how much the wider natural choke is going to affect it, but at least you can simcity your natural from your ramp. Unlike most of these maps.

I have never lost on a map when it wasn't my fault I lost. The same is true for all of you.


So what? If ladder map was made where the players spawned directly next to each other, I played on that map, and I lost, it would be my fault. Whose fault it is for losing doesn't preclude a map from being terrible nor should it prevent people from complaining about the map.

As the poster above you stated, "People hate on these maps because they are terribly designed". That's a subjective opinion. There are plenty of ways to argue for or against that point. Stating "I have never lost on a map when it wasn't my fault I lost. The same is true for all of you" has no relevance to the discussion. You are either willfully ignorant or trolling.

I'm astonished that Shakuras Plateau was removed for being "too boring" and Delta Quadrant was left in the map pool. I cannot fathom the reasoning that occurred there. I watch a lot of streamed tournaments and I cannot remember the last time I saw Delta Quadrant played on. I thought everyone understood "this map isn't viable".

Also, Slag Pits is very tiny. I can understand their comments about wanting to reduce the rush maps but keep one or two around. However, I don't understand the desire for four player rush maps. The positions are still relatively close (I think, please feel free to show me objective numbers otherwise). Now, on rush maps, you will have more troubles scouting your opponent and the rush may come just as fast but from three possible directions instead of the certain one. Looks like on Slag Pits one position will have the rush come ever faster.

Slag Pits is also setup to be a Free for All map. That's just silly.

I think it has bearing on the discussion in that if most of you put the time into playing that you put into bitching, you'd probably be in the top 200. Hyperbole, obviously, but you get my point.


No, I honestly do not get your point.
TarQeS
Profile Joined August 2008
United Kingdom90 Posts
February 26 2011 17:30 GMT
#658
The new lt is kind of crazy. I feel lost on that map as a p player as we are so reliant on using chokes and forcefields. The arcs opponents can get are just so huge that you never have enough forcefields to split an army if its controlled well.
ineversmile
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States583 Posts
February 26 2011 17:31 GMT
#659
I don't think that Shakuras was a fully-conceived idea for the map pool. The types of pushes that could happen between horizontally-adjacent bases made for a lot of the same type of game: one guy breaking down the rocks and pushing with a deathball at some timing, and the game degrading to whether the defender could hold the push or not. I'm not against timing pushes in a RTS game, but there was seriously something repetitive about horizontal spawn games in--more than just tvz and tvp match-ups. It got really boring, both as a player and as a member of the GSL audience. What do you expect, though? If the spawning positions on a map grant you this awesome backdoor right into your opponent's main base, why wouldn't you just push it with leapfrog tanks every single time?

Maybe the new maps aren't perfect, but Shakuras definitely had some gaping flaws of its own. It's easy to take that for granted.
Nostradamus.146@AM, Nostradamus.398@KR, Nostradamus.922@EU http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/ins
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
February 26 2011 17:31 GMT
#660
New maps are alway welcomed. But I doubt if any of the map makers at Blizzard understand the game that well.
These maps seems very...simple. Just look at the GSL map, Koreans are the best at making SC/SC2 map.GSL maps are far more rich and show a great understanding of the game for map makers.

Maps from Blizzard(except Shakuras) are more like: Pick a small size plain map, divide it into 4 equal piece, add some grass, cliff, mineral and there you go.

Blizzard should just out sourcing the map making to Korea, they can actually save themselves some money by doing so. :D and we will have some awesome maps.
Terran
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM928
TaKeTV 328
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 202
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub59
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 928
TKL 325
IndyStarCraft 202
MaxPax 177
BRAT_OK 97
UpATreeSC 91
ZombieGrub59
JuggernautJason54
Nathanias 28
EmSc Tv 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 680
ggaemo 167
White-Ra 151
firebathero 82
Barracks 61
910 50
Killer 26
Shine 25
Trap 25
yabsab 7
Dota 2
qojqva3656
Counter-Strike
Fnx 792
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0174
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9589
crisheroes1725
Liquid`Hasu1590
Trikslyr63
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4389
summit1g3323
singsing1387
Beastyqt801
shahzam435
B2W.Neo354
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS109
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream422
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 176
• Reevou 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade914
Other Games
• Shiphtur329
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 36m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.