• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9229 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 98

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 405 Next
Djeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
543 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-30 23:44:17
October 30 2011 23:38 GMT
#1941
On October 31 2011 07:09 Ben... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2011 10:05 Djeez wrote:
Anyway I tried that thor marine banshee allin a few times against various zergs and never lost. Banshees just deny the possible third/good for harass, and then when the haymaker comes, if zerg doesn't react perfectly it's game.
Wait, so that's an actual build? I played against that like 4 times yesterday and only won once because the other guy was awful. I though it was just bad Terrans doing the "Make a bit of everything and they won't be able to counter all of it" build. It is so frustrating because it requires a completely different composition than any other build.

I've noticed a huge increase in BM and cheese since the ladder reset. It's really been ruining my fun with the game. A lot of the crappy randoms who type in all caps and try and throw you off while cheesing seem to be back. And thus, I've gone back to the usual 6pool every random and chuckle as their proxy gates are too far from their base and their 10 probes die.

Also, I had anti-BM, where a guy proxy gated me then apologized and explained that he had been on an 8 game losing streak. I said it was okay and gg'd him.


Yeah it's pretty strong. Like I said I tried it a bunch of times against various Zergs to see how they would defend it a while ago. Then I tried it some more yesterday. I don't play Terran but the only loss I had were vs Masters player zerg (i'm a diamond zerg).

Hydras are indeed the key units, but they're just so case specific that I've never seen anyone get 'em. The masters zerg that held it all did something that went along the line of 1)Getting additional queens for tank/healing/anti air 2) some Banes for marines and SCVs 3)pure roach ling for the rest. The point is to trick to zerg to tech to mutas by showing him you're getting more than just 1 banshee. Don't sneak out a 3rd, and don't tech to mutas basically.

(EDIT) Even against the master zergs, I would manage to snipe the natural base except once I believe. Thors and banshees just take it down VERY fast. Anyway my point is that a decent macro terran could even the game at that point and maybe win in a standard game later anyway?
''Watching steppes of war in the gsl would be like watching the dreamhack 1.6 finals start out on fy_iceworld. '' -red_b
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
October 30 2011 23:45 GMT
#1942
On October 31 2011 08:38 Djeez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 07:09 Ben... wrote:
On October 30 2011 10:05 Djeez wrote:
Anyway I tried that thor marine banshee allin a few times against various zergs and never lost. Banshees just deny the possible third/good for harass, and then when the haymaker comes, if zerg doesn't react perfectly it's game.
Wait, so that's an actual build? I played against that like 4 times yesterday and only won once because the other guy was awful. I though it was just bad Terrans doing the "Make a bit of everything and they won't be able to counter all of it" build. It is so frustrating because it requires a completely different composition than any other build.

I've noticed a huge increase in BM and cheese since the ladder reset. It's really been ruining my fun with the game. A lot of the crappy randoms who type in all caps and try and throw you off while cheesing seem to be back. And thus, I've gone back to the usual 6pool every random and chuckle as their proxy gates are too far from their base and their 10 probes die.

Also, I had anti-BM, where a guy proxy gated me then apologized and explained that he had been on an 8 game losing streak. I said it was okay and gg'd him.


Yeah it's pretty strong. Like I said I tried it a bunch of times against various Zergs to see how they would defend it a while ago. Then I tried it some more yesterday. I don't play Terran but the only loss I had were vs Masters player zerg (i'm a diamond zerg).

Hydras are indeed the key units, but they're just so case specific that I've never seen anyone get 'em. The masters zerg that held it all did something that went along the line of 1)Getting additional queens for tank/healing/anti air 2) some Banes for marines and SCVs 3)pure roach ling for the rest. The point is to trick to zerg to tech to mutas by showing him you're getting more than just 1 banshee. Don't sneak out a 3rd, and don't tech to mutas basically.

(EDIT) Even against the master zergs, I would manage to snipe the natural base except once I believe. Thors and banshees just take it down VERY fast. Anyway my point is that a decent macro terran could even the game at that point and maybe win in a standard game later anyway?


If you don't kill them straight out you pretty much lose. It's incredibly hard to transition out of thor/ banshee.
Djeez
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
543 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-30 23:47:31
October 30 2011 23:47 GMT
#1943
On October 31 2011 08:45 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 08:38 Djeez wrote:
On October 31 2011 07:09 Ben... wrote:
On October 30 2011 10:05 Djeez wrote:
Anyway I tried that thor marine banshee allin a few times against various zergs and never lost. Banshees just deny the possible third/good for harass, and then when the haymaker comes, if zerg doesn't react perfectly it's game.
Wait, so that's an actual build? I played against that like 4 times yesterday and only won once because the other guy was awful. I though it was just bad Terrans doing the "Make a bit of everything and they won't be able to counter all of it" build. It is so frustrating because it requires a completely different composition than any other build.

I've noticed a huge increase in BM and cheese since the ladder reset. It's really been ruining my fun with the game. A lot of the crappy randoms who type in all caps and try and throw you off while cheesing seem to be back. And thus, I've gone back to the usual 6pool every random and chuckle as their proxy gates are too far from their base and their 10 probes die.

Also, I had anti-BM, where a guy proxy gated me then apologized and explained that he had been on an 8 game losing streak. I said it was okay and gg'd him.


Yeah it's pretty strong. Like I said I tried it a bunch of times against various Zergs to see how they would defend it a while ago. Then I tried it some more yesterday. I don't play Terran but the only loss I had were vs Masters player zerg (i'm a diamond zerg).

Hydras are indeed the key units, but they're just so case specific that I've never seen anyone get 'em. The masters zerg that held it all did something that went along the line of 1)Getting additional queens for tank/healing/anti air 2) some Banes for marines and SCVs 3)pure roach ling for the rest. The point is to trick to zerg to tech to mutas by showing him you're getting more than just 1 banshee. Don't sneak out a 3rd, and don't tech to mutas basically.

(EDIT) Even against the master zergs, I would manage to snipe the natural base except once I believe. Thors and banshees just take it down VERY fast. Anyway my point is that a decent macro terran could even the game at that point and maybe win in a standard game later anyway?


If you don't kill them straight out you pretty much lose. It's incredibly hard to transition out of thor/ banshee.


I guess you're right. Scratch the standard game and do the allin a 2nd time then!
''Watching steppes of war in the gsl would be like watching the dreamhack 1.6 finals start out on fy_iceworld. '' -red_b
Klaxon
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada34 Posts
October 31 2011 04:38 GMT
#1944
I got accused of map hacking because I looked for his hidden expos after I destroyed his main. I guess he thinks scouting and scans are for hackers. Then he said his friend in GM can ban me. It's like kids saying "My dad can beat up your dad". Pretty awesome :S

[image loading]
Maekchu
Profile Joined February 2011
140 Posts
October 31 2011 04:46 GMT
#1945
On October 31 2011 13:38 Klaxon wrote:
I got accused of map hacking because I looked for his hidden expos after I destroyed his main. I guess he thinks scouting and scans are for hackers. Then he said his friend in GM can ban me. It's like kids saying "My dad can beat up your dad". Pretty awesome :S

[image loading]


Aaaaaaaw... How cute :D

I love this threat. Cause we all know GM players can ban people
dae
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1600 Posts
October 31 2011 04:47 GMT
#1946
On October 31 2011 13:46 Maekchu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 13:38 Klaxon wrote:
I got accused of map hacking because I looked for his hidden expos after I destroyed his main. I guess he thinks scouting and scans are for hackers. Then he said his friend in GM can ban me. It's like kids saying "My dad can beat up your dad". Pretty awesome :S

[image loading]


Aaaaaaaw... How cute :D

I love this threat. Cause we all know GM players can ban people


It's probably likely that he was talking about a "Game Master" friend, not a grandmaster friend.
Klaxon
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada34 Posts
October 31 2011 04:53 GMT
#1947
On October 31 2011 13:47 dae wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 13:46 Maekchu wrote:
On October 31 2011 13:38 Klaxon wrote:
I got accused of map hacking because I looked for his hidden expos after I destroyed his main. I guess he thinks scouting and scans are for hackers. Then he said his friend in GM can ban me. It's like kids saying "My dad can beat up your dad". Pretty awesome :S

[image loading]


Aaaaaaaw... How cute :D

I love this threat. Cause we all know GM players can ban people


It's probably likely that he was talking about a "Game Master" friend, not a grandmaster friend.


Ah ok that makes slightly more sense. I like how he told me he was kidding, then right away changed his mind again and said I wouldn't be able to login anymore. Oh well, better than being sweared at.
Maekchu
Profile Joined February 2011
140 Posts
October 31 2011 04:55 GMT
#1948
On October 31 2011 13:47 dae wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 13:46 Maekchu wrote:
On October 31 2011 13:38 Klaxon wrote:
I got accused of map hacking because I looked for his hidden expos after I destroyed his main. I guess he thinks scouting and scans are for hackers. Then he said his friend in GM can ban me. It's like kids saying "My dad can beat up your dad". Pretty awesome :S

[image loading]


Aaaaaaaw... How cute :D

I love this threat. Cause we all know GM players can ban people


It's probably likely that he was talking about a "Game Master" friend, not a grandmaster friend.


Aight, probably... But again... We all know that GM will just get people banned for friends :D I mean, my GM friend have banned many people... I also know Robert A. Kotick (CEO) and have asked him to sue several people because I have lost to them. We all know, stuff like this is not true.

And someone pulling that card always make me happy. :D
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
October 31 2011 04:59 GMT
#1949
On October 31 2011 13:38 Klaxon wrote:
I got accused of map hacking because I looked for his hidden expos after I destroyed his main. I guess he thinks scouting and scans are for hackers. Then he said his friend in GM can ban me. It's like kids saying "My dad can beat up your dad". Pretty awesome :S

[image loading]

it's 2011 and people still pull the damn "My uncle works for nintendo card"

funny nonetheless lol
dats racist
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
October 31 2011 04:59 GMT
#1950
On October 31 2011 13:38 Klaxon wrote:
I got accused of map hacking because I looked for his hidden expos after I destroyed his main. I guess he thinks scouting and scans are for hackers. Then he said his friend in GM can ban me. It's like kids saying "My dad can beat up your dad". Pretty awesome :S

[image loading]


offensive gg?? that's pretty bm
"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
Maekchu
Profile Joined February 2011
140 Posts
October 31 2011 05:01 GMT
#1951
On October 31 2011 13:59 SoKHo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 13:38 Klaxon wrote:
I got accused of map hacking because I looked for his hidden expos after I destroyed his main. I guess he thinks scouting and scans are for hackers. Then he said his friend in GM can ban me. It's like kids saying "My dad can beat up your dad". Pretty awesome :S

[image loading]


offensive gg?? that's pretty bm


I think it was a more "Oh god, you're stupid" kind of "gg"
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
October 31 2011 05:02 GMT
#1952
On October 31 2011 13:59 SoKHo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 13:38 Klaxon wrote:
I got accused of map hacking because I looked for his hidden expos after I destroyed his main. I guess he thinks scouting and scans are for hackers. Then he said his friend in GM can ban me. It's like kids saying "My dad can beat up your dad". Pretty awesome :S

[image loading]


offensive gg?? that's pretty bm


you read message log from the bottom up?
SpearWrit
Profile Joined February 2011
United States300 Posts
October 31 2011 05:02 GMT
#1953
On October 31 2011 14:02 stokes17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 13:59 SoKHo wrote:
On October 31 2011 13:38 Klaxon wrote:
I got accused of map hacking because I looked for his hidden expos after I destroyed his main. I guess he thinks scouting and scans are for hackers. Then he said his friend in GM can ban me. It's like kids saying "My dad can beat up your dad". Pretty awesome :S

[image loading]


offensive gg?? that's pretty bm


you read message log from the bottom up?

"Special Tactics is...make surprise for your enemy, and also...eh, still work." -White-Ra
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
October 31 2011 05:07 GMT
#1954
On October 31 2011 06:03 Dzerzhinsky wrote:
[image loading]

Meet the new 20 minute, 3 base, 160 supply Terran all-in. It's pretty strong.


this isn't BM... why are you posting this here? O_o
"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
October 31 2011 05:08 GMT
#1955
On October 31 2011 14:02 stokes17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 13:59 SoKHo wrote:
On October 31 2011 13:38 Klaxon wrote:
I got accused of map hacking because I looked for his hidden expos after I destroyed his main. I guess he thinks scouting and scans are for hackers. Then he said his friend in GM can ban me. It's like kids saying "My dad can beat up your dad". Pretty awesome :S

[image loading]


offensive gg?? that's pretty bm


you read message log from the bottom up?


ahh makes sense haha my bad
"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
TheSwamp
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1497 Posts
October 31 2011 05:09 GMT
#1956
I didn't screen cap mine but I was playing on the first day of season four and I was matched up against a terran. He went reactored hellions into cloaked banshee and I lost. For some reason I had DnD off.

He then messaged me saying " I always get put against some scrub platinum player and always get placed into diamond." I didn't reply. I then won my next game and got promoted into diamond. I went to check out my division and I was rank 1 and the guy who just BM'd me was rank 3. I tried to message him back but he had DnD on.
MLG: How is your Protoss? Idra: I make Blink Stalkers, so really, really good.
Kewlots
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia534 Posts
October 31 2011 05:17 GMT
#1957
On October 31 2011 14:07 SoKHo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2011 06:03 Dzerzhinsky wrote:
[image loading]

Meet the new 20 minute, 3 base, 160 supply Terran all-in. It's pretty strong.


this isn't BM... why are you posting this here? O_o



waaaaat?

It fits confusing funny bm category the guy instead gging trys to say the terran allined (while the terran was on 3 base to 2
gl hf gg
Cataphract
Profile Joined August 2010
United States69 Posts
October 31 2011 06:15 GMT
#1958
[image loading]

The guy said something about a "moral victory" before he left the game and I didn't understand what he was talking about.

I was kind of a jerk back to him, but I still don't know what he was talking about.
Noel Vermillion
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada218 Posts
October 31 2011 06:50 GMT
#1959
Just some funny BM team 2v2 matches I had last week...

[image loading]

His 4 gate failed and we countered and won, the zerg guy had nothing and the Blue Toss just failed.

[image loading]

The Zerg fast expo and got mad because there was a Toss on my team.... while the Toss and I went Mass Marines/4 Gate
FlaSh, Jaedong, Bisu, Free, TossGirl, Action, Stats Always BW FTW!
polysciguy
Profile Joined August 2010
United States488 Posts
October 31 2011 15:38 GMT
#1960
On October 31 2011 07:09 Ben... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2011 10:05 Djeez wrote:
Anyway I tried that thor marine banshee allin a few times against various zergs and never lost. Banshees just deny the possible third/good for harass, and then when the haymaker comes, if zerg doesn't react perfectly it's game.
Wait, so that's an actual build? I played against that like 4 times yesterday and only won once because the other guy was awful. I though it was just bad Terrans doing the "Make a bit of everything and they won't be able to counter all of it" build. It is so frustrating because it requires a completely different composition than any other build.

I've noticed a huge increase in BM and cheese since the ladder reset. It's really been ruining my fun with the game. A lot of the crappy randoms who type in all caps and try and throw you off while cheesing seem to be back. And thus, I've gone back to the usual 6pool every random and chuckle as their proxy gates are too far from their base and their 10 probes die.

Also, I had anti-BM, where a guy proxy gated me then apologized and explained that he had been on an 8 game losing streak. I said it was okay and gg'd him.


if it was gold league, it was probably me.
glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever---napoleon
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 8004
StarCastTV_EN205
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8249
Bisu 2269
Jaedong 1702
EffOrt 917
Horang2 372
Zeus 279
Larva 265
ZerO 233
Pusan 168
Mind 125
[ Show more ]
Hyun 108
Barracks 73
ggaemo 59
scan(afreeca) 50
Killer 45
Bale 39
NotJumperer 37
actioN 33
Sharp 32
Hm[arnc] 21
Sacsri 20
Shinee 18
ToSsGirL 16
Noble 9
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
febbydoto88
League of Legends
JimRising 365
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1590
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
ceh9645
crisheroes196
Sick164
Pyrionflax146
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
• WagamamaTV59
League of Legends
• Jankos1162
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 41m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.