• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:07
CEST 20:07
KST 03:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9169 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 96

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 405 Next
Conquerer67
Profile Joined May 2011
United States605 Posts
October 25 2011 02:54 GMT
#1901
On October 25 2011 11:27 winsause wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 18 2011 20:16 Joytoyou wrote:

~No More BM~

How to mute players In-Game



I actually had to look this up, apparently it is a recently added feature to sc2.

To mute a player you've never encountered before, while in your first match with them ever, you do the following:

1. Press F11

2. Look at bottom of the pop-up window, and click on the name of your opponent that you wish to block/mute.

[image loading]

Again note that this can be done in-game, when meeting a player for the first time.

The following is true about this action as far as I know:

1. Players won't know that you've blocked them unless you choose to tell them

2. Players can continue typing to you and wasting lots of attention and emotion without ever knowing it's all wasted effort and lost APM

3. You can review anything people have ever written to you when you watch the replay

4. You can un-block a player any time you want to resume receiving their communications

Post-Game

And if people contact you in battlenet after the game you can just right click on their profile pic (and click on more options) in the game summary screen, which can always be re-located by going to your game history and clicking on the match.


Best Wishes To You in Your Sc2 Gaming Career

I hope some of you find this useful, as I get the sense that some people who post in this thread are looking for sympathy regarding having been BM-ed.

I do highly sympathize and hereby present you with an instant method to remove all BM from your gaming experience.

Now you can enjoy Sc2 as a game of skill and wit, not a game of emotional bashing, or dodging, or retorting to emotional bashing.

Enjoy your new instant method of obtaining peace and harmony in-game



-Joytoyou

PS: this is my first post, hope you enjoy it


PSS: this is a picture from a "1v1ObsMetalopolis" custom game.

You can take turns doing 1v1 while others watch.

Search for "All" custom games (not melee) and it is usually on the 1st or 2nd page and is quite popular (as of this posting date).




awesome, thanks ^^



I am honestly surprised that more people don't know how to do that yet.
I hate when people compare SC2 and rochambeu. One race isn't fucking supposed to counter another one. | Protoss isn't OP. Their units on the other hand....
sinfinite
Profile Joined November 2010
United States32 Posts
October 25 2011 22:05 GMT
#1902
[image loading]

The first week of a ladder season is always full of weird BM.

I didn't even say anything to him..
NoZyneighbor
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada77 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 09:01:08
October 26 2011 08:57 GMT
#1903
here's my first serious BM directed at me (I'm so happy)
A toss qqing about MMMVG

[image loading]

his apparent full tier 3 consists of zealot, sentry, stalker, and colossus
the good old protoss deathball

he continues on after the game

[image loading]

[image loading]

apparently he thinks 16 workers fully saturates a mineral line
Information is the best weapon to have
DrStoopid
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden45 Posts
October 26 2011 09:50 GMT
#1904
On October 26 2011 17:57 NoZyneighbor wrote:
apparently he thinks 16 workers fully saturates a mineral line


It does saturate a mineral line.
NiNLicorice
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden84 Posts
October 26 2011 10:37 GMT
#1905
On October 26 2011 18:50 DrStoopid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2011 17:57 NoZyneighbor wrote:
apparently he thinks 16 workers fully saturates a mineral line


It does saturate a mineral line.

You need 30 workers to fully saturate a minerql line w/ gas
danson
Profile Joined April 2010
United States689 Posts
October 26 2011 10:39 GMT
#1906
On October 26 2011 19:37 Licorices wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2011 18:50 DrStoopid wrote:
On October 26 2011 17:57 NoZyneighbor wrote:
apparently he thinks 16 workers fully saturates a mineral line


It does saturate a mineral line.

You need 30 workers to fully saturate a minerql line w/ gas



22-25 per base is optimal, its not really worth the minerals/supply to make more workers than that unless you will be maynarding soon
Jomppa
Profile Joined July 2011
1225 Posts
October 26 2011 15:16 GMT
#1907
[image loading]
7four
Profile Joined March 2011
7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 23:08:15
October 26 2011 22:58 GMT
#1908
In-game he said: "I haven't won at all today" at the start...
[image loading]

- ???
asdf
TechnoZerg
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia75 Posts
October 26 2011 23:03 GMT
#1909
On October 27 2011 07:58 7four wrote:
[image loading]

- ???


You're a retarded little tool.

User was temp banned for this post.
Power overwhelming!
7four
Profile Joined March 2011
7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 23:07:50
October 26 2011 23:05 GMT
#1910
On October 27 2011 08:03 TechnoZerg wrote:
You're a retarded little tool.


On October 27 2011 07:58 7four wrote:
- ???


I should add that he said "I haven't won at all today" in-game...
asdf
StatikKhaos
Profile Joined January 2011
United States214 Posts
October 26 2011 23:06 GMT
#1911
On October 19 2011 22:35 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2011 01:37 cavalier3024 wrote:
From a 2v2 game:
[image loading]

Because everyone knows that true pros have a macro belly button..


Lol, this is great

hehe that chinese character is black people
Those Bitches
samsonasu
Profile Joined September 2010
United States14 Posts
October 27 2011 00:41 GMT
#1912
On October 27 2011 07:58 7four wrote:
In-game he said: "I haven't won at all today" at the start...
[image loading]

- ???


If you honestly don't understand why what you said is incredibly BM then you should probably just stop talking to people on bnet.
like a boss
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-27 09:22:24
October 27 2011 09:21 GMT
#1913
On October 27 2011 08:03 TechnoZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 07:58 7four wrote:
[image loading]

- ???


You're a retarded little tool.

Harsh.

On October 27 2011 09:41 samsonasu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 07:58 7four wrote:
In-game he said: "I haven't won at all today" at the start...
[image loading]

- ???


If you honestly don't understand why what you said is incredibly BM then you should probably just stop talking to people on bnet.

He wasn't intending to be BM, and I actually wouldn't have interpreted it as BM myself either; if I was in that other guy's shoes I probably would have simply replied "cheers" and moved onto my next game. I can definitely see how it could be misconstrued as an antagonising comment though.
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
October 27 2011 17:57 GMT
#1914
I decided to do a 1 gate FE on Shakuras in PvT. He was going no gas FE.

I managed to kill the scv building the CC at the nat with my probe before a marine killed it. His scouting scv got hurt in my base and when it got to his home he started building a bunker. My zealot and one chronoboosted stalker got there and I killed the scv making a bunker. He leaves the game instantly after complaining about Lag and saying it was BS that it was lagging.

I get a nice message right after

[image loading]
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Leafs
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada41 Posts
October 27 2011 19:58 GMT
#1915
Yesterday I played a game where the guy typed "has left the game!" into the chat. I thought I pressed enter immediately after he wrote this, exiting the menu screen. So I quit and lost

He immediately ignored me, and I didn't realize until hours later this is why. I'm such a newb. If you are out there - I DECLARE MYSELF THE WINNAR. And I will kill you over the internet if I see you again.
NoodleFish
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa198 Posts
October 27 2011 21:23 GMT
#1916
On October 28 2011 04:58 Leafs wrote:
Yesterday I played a game where the guy typed "has left the game!" into the chat. I thought I pressed enter immediately after he wrote this, exiting the menu screen. So I quit and lost



I find that the easiest way to combat this is to check what it says on the menu.

If the option is still "Quit" or "Surrender" then the other player is still in the game. If it says "Score Screen" then you know the person has actually left.

I still find it sad that people do this though... do a few ladder points really mean that much to them?
"He accidentally attacked his own nexus with a probe. Then half way through the game, poof! No more nexus. That's gotta suck!"
Corsica
Profile Joined February 2011
Ukraine1854 Posts
October 28 2011 03:09 GMT
#1917
I remember at the beginning the guy told me :


Him: EAT YOUR SHIT AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!1!!!
Me: gl hf gg
Him: Thanks you too.
Latty
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany567 Posts
October 28 2011 08:33 GMT
#1918
On October 13 2011 05:40 TehTemplar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 13:08 ectonym wrote:
[image loading]

heh heh. i had to share this, poor guy was raging at the wrong person, bless his heart

AHAHAHA


best bm ever hahaha
"Nice, *claps* gogo kill kill, yeah bane speed, nice EU Power" Dimaga
dukem
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway189 Posts
October 28 2011 20:39 GMT
#1919
[image loading]

[image loading]
"Flash just accidentally killed grubby lol" - MangoMountain
Cataphract
Profile Joined August 2010
United States69 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-28 20:47:21
October 28 2011 20:46 GMT
#1920
At the start of the game he asked me what my name meant, and he was really chatty.

At the end of the game he said "well played, good control." and then this:

[image loading]

And I saw on the match history that on his next game he got 2 proxy gated and lost. :D
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 330
ProTech147
UpATreeSC 124
BRAT_OK 85
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2241
Bisu 2189
Soulkey 999
EffOrt 467
Mini 454
Larva 345
Dewaltoss 190
ZerO 158
hero 90
Sharp 64
[ Show more ]
Shinee 53
sorry 46
Trap 25
Bale 22
NaDa 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi1494
XaKoH 435
420jenkins371
League of Legends
Reynor67
Counter-Strike
fl0m4216
pashabiceps716
Fnx 643
x6flipin345
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu469
Other Games
Grubby3290
Liquid`RaSZi1664
FrodaN812
Livibee179
C9.Mang0116
QueenE90
TKL 82
RotterdaM62
Mew2King38
B2W.Neo33
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV221
BasetradeTV114
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2773
• TFBlade896
Other Games
• Shiphtur875
• imaqtpie606
• WagamamaTV407
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 54m
Patches Events
21h 54m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.