• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:20
CEST 06:20
KST 13:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7591 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 94

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 405 Next
CaptainCrush
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States785 Posts
October 12 2011 15:00 GMT
#1861
On October 11 2011 00:19 LazzarusKain wrote:
This one was pretty hilarious/confusing.

[image loading]


How does that guy NOT know how he messed up... he is floating over 2k minerals at the end of the game!!!! LOL
cellblock
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden206 Posts
October 12 2011 20:27 GMT
#1862
TvT looser!!!!
[image loading]
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 12 2011 20:40 GMT
#1863
On October 12 2011 13:08 ectonym wrote:
[image loading]

heh heh. i had to share this, poor guy was raging at the wrong person, bless his heart

AHAHAHA
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46498 Posts
October 14 2011 13:43 GMT
#1864
On October 13 2011 05:40 TehTemplar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2011 13:08 ectonym wrote:
[image loading]

heh heh. i had to share this, poor guy was raging at the wrong person, bless his heart

AHAHAHA


LOLOLOL that's fucking hilarious *-*
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
October 14 2011 13:46 GMT
#1865
On October 14 2011 22:43 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2011 05:40 TehTemplar wrote:
On October 12 2011 13:08 ectonym wrote:
[image loading]

heh heh. i had to share this, poor guy was raging at the wrong person, bless his heart

AHAHAHA


LOLOLOL that's fucking hilarious *-*

Priceless, made me laugh :D
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46498 Posts
October 14 2011 13:54 GMT
#1866
I just played a PvT on Shakuras Plateau... I spawned in the bottom left and he spawned in the top right.

It ended up playing out as 3base to 3base, armies being equal the whole game.
Except, of course, my upgrades were 2-3 and his were 1-0 when we engaged in our final battle after 22 minutes.
And, of course, he insisted on staying with marine marauder, while I got charge, blink, high templar, immortals, and archons.

When the final engagement hit, I rolled over him as expected. He called PvT imbalanced in favor of Protoss. When I pointed out that Terran can make other units besides marines and marauders (namely ghosts), he said that he had made "plenty of ghosts", called storms bullshit, and also called Protoss a 1a race (but I thought I had to storm? whatever).

I checked the replay for his ghosts. He casted EMP five times before our engagement, which I hadn't noticed. Two completely missed my army, two hit a few zealots and stalkers, and one hit one of my nine high templar. And his ghosts were even cloaked (I had moved my observer away at the time) so his ghosts couldn't have gotten picked off by my army.

And then he chooses to engage in the center of the map... but just runs away the entire time so I just keep taking potshots with my chargelots and blink stalkers (and my units start recharging their shields that they lost with EMP).

Moral: The game's always underpowered in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to play the game.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
nooboon
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2602 Posts
October 14 2011 14:04 GMT
#1867
On October 12 2011 13:08 ectonym wrote:
[image loading]

heh heh. i had to share this, poor guy was raging at the wrong person, bless his heart


Now that is awesome
moskonia
Profile Joined January 2011
Israel1448 Posts
October 14 2011 14:27 GMT
#1868
Me: "hi"
Me: "gl hf bro"
Him: "fck off"
Me: "I love you too!"
Me: "♥"

... time passes...
he lifts all his buildings

Me: "lol"
Me: "dude that is just BS"
Him: "your race is fucking bs"
Him: "fast expo and still hold 2rax"
Him: "t rax nerf is a fucking joke"

^^ BM is funny
Cain0
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom608 Posts
October 14 2011 20:26 GMT
#1869
On October 14 2011 23:27 moskonia wrote:
Me: "hi"
Me: "gl hf bro"
Him: "fck off"
Me: "I love you too!"
Me: "♥"

... time passes...
he lifts all his buildings

Me: "lol"
Me: "dude that is just BS"
Him: "your race is fucking bs"
Him: "fast expo and still hold 2rax"
Him: "t rax nerf is a fucking joke"

^^ BM is funny


Terrans get angry when their riskless early pressure doesnt work. ^^
nexitustl1
Profile Joined December 2010
156 Posts
October 15 2011 07:03 GMT
#1870
I was playing a tvp and it got into base trading b.c i knew i was behind on upgrades and army composition. I knew i could not win against him even straight up in the middle let alone trying to run back defend and save my base. He goes back to his main base to crush my main army that leads to me mass raxing/4 factories into a defending win / pushing his last stuff because my main army did enough to widdle him down. then this D:
[image loading]
MeatSnack
Profile Joined March 2011
United States23 Posts
October 15 2011 07:42 GMT
#1871
[image loading]

He did a 7RR, so I have no sympathy
Zedex
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom310 Posts
October 15 2011 08:26 GMT
#1872
He tried to bust my forge expand with roaches, when it didn't work he had a very intelligent response. His impressive choice of words lead me to express my love for apples in a way which I could never before comprehend.
[image loading]
tehe
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kielbasa
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia67 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-15 11:32:44
October 15 2011 11:32 GMT
#1873
I remember one time during my early hellion harass on a zerg I was on a roll and kept a few alive inside his base for at least a minute while being chased by slow lings and queens.

After they finally died the guy abused me telling me to stop wasting my time microing and macro better even though unfortunately for him i'd still been spending all my money
cavalier3024
Profile Joined April 2010
Israel19 Posts
October 15 2011 16:37 GMT
#1874
From a 2v2 game:
[image loading]

Because everyone knows that true pros have a macro belly button..
Thor is here!!
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
October 15 2011 23:15 GMT
#1875
[image loading]

I guess he REALLY didn't want to have fun? I just can't quite fathom how someone can possibly reply to "have fun! ♥" with "fuck you".
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
Wiwiweb
Profile Joined August 2010
France56 Posts
October 16 2011 00:43 GMT
#1876
Sometimes, there's people you just have to BM.

[image loading]
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-16 07:36:57
October 16 2011 07:32 GMT
#1877
I haven't played SC2 ladder in about 6 months and the last two days I think I have played 5 games, I won two so far and this was one of those and this is the second game in a row I hit the same guy. He was quiet in game 1 with no glhf or anything and when he won I "gg" and "well played" him. This is what he gives me in game 2 when we hit again on ladder about three minutes later. I was rolling as Random btw, used to main Terran but don't play almost at all except against the AI anymore. (Diamond league but that don't matter lol)
[image loading]
edit-To further clarify in game 1 we matched he marine all-ined me when I rolled as Z and in this game my ID is FirstAscent (didn't know if anyone could notice since I use different name on SC2). This game the pics from I went 1 gate robo/expo then added two more gates (3 gate robo).
IsraeL
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom172 Posts
October 17 2011 14:12 GMT
#1878
I didn't take a screenshot but I just got told:

"You would last one second in a macro game"

sooo good
TKHawkins
Profile Joined October 2011
United States103 Posts
October 17 2011 14:17 GMT
#1879
Nice little PvZ with a BM response to glhf. Since I was random, he ends up scouting me with his 7th drone. After I scout a fairly standard gas on 9, hatch on 14, pool on 13, roach warren on 17, into mass roach, I apply early pressure and then crush him with my first two immortals.

[image loading]

Afterwards, he complained about me "4 gating" him. Yeah....
Surefoot
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom4 Posts
October 17 2011 14:35 GMT
#1880
On December 12 2010 20:42 DNB wrote:
I don't have a replay due to OS breakdown which caused my whole HDD to be erased, but a week or so after the release I had a nice chat with a zerg player after I roflstomped him in TvZ


Zerg: "fuck you and your marauders"

Zerg: "its ppl like you that make zvt the shittiest MU to watch"

Zerg: "being able to win by simply A clicking into zerg's main is NOT NORMAL"

Me: "but on meth it is"

"Opponent has left the game"


Genuis
"Smoke em If you Got em
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft477
RuFF_SC2 208
Nina 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3109
GuemChi 912
Leta 120
Terrorterran 76
Bale 40
NaDa 38
Noble 3
Dota 2
febbydoto9
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox665
Mew2King44
Other Games
summit1g7763
C9.Mang0281
ViBE107
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• Pr0nogo 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota293
League of Legends
• Lourlo1303
• Stunt361
Other Games
• Shiphtur519
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 40m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.