• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:46
CEST 10:46
KST 17:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8403 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 92

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 405 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2011 13:26 GMT
#1821
On October 07 2011 19:00 Namu wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

This kid has some issues lol. I'm pretty sure I saw him pop up in this thread multiple times..
Calling me mid-master when I was GM season 2, top 20~ masters right now...
Then tells me to get murdered and dismembered? over a game? jesus


I giggled at dismembered. Some people really go all out.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Applesqt
Profile Joined May 2011
United States206 Posts
October 07 2011 14:20 GMT
#1822
On October 07 2011 19:00 Namu wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This kid has some issues lol. I'm pretty sure I saw him pop up in this thread multiple times..
Calling me mid-master when I was GM season 2, top 20~ masters right now...
Then tells me to get murdered and dismembered? over a game? jesus


Normally he tells people to get shot in the head..
Skamtet
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada634 Posts
October 07 2011 15:07 GMT
#1823
Don't mess with world champion Zilea
Ringall
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Finland177 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-08 09:52:37
October 08 2011 09:28 GMT
#1824
EDIT: oh and i did not bother to resize the image, so open it fully and see. I have the Teamliquid thread open on one monitor, the game on the other....

aah, this was rather funny. So, i am playing on a 4p map ( Shakuras Plateau ) and i the protoss instantly starts spamming text to me. So i guess something fishy is going on. I send a drone to check all around my base, and hey, guess what, he did indeed blindly proxy 2 gateways EXACTLY behind my base, down the naturals ramp. So i send a few drones in there, and cancel my plans of a hatchery first. I hold off his pressure with some roaches, 2 queens and zerglings, and he leaves, while calling me a noob, and telling he is going to report me to blizzard :3 awws. so cute.

[image loading]

Will go back to replay to check if he was cheating ( Fog of war hacking), since i dont believe he just quessed correctly where i was going to be.

Edit: Put the map name in.
Snute fanclub <3 (fan #106 :3 ) | "Bitches know me, I'm Jos 'LiquidRet' de Kroon. I drink, smoke and don't exercize." - Ret | http://bit.ly/GX57En
Grummler
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany743 Posts
October 08 2011 09:48 GMT
#1825
On September 30 2011 22:14 TaKiTaKi wrote:
The thing is that YOU as a terran can win with 3 units, Z can't. So his BM is not that stupid.


I am pretty sure zergs win with ling/bling/muta every now and then.
workers, supply, money, workers, supply, money, workers, ...
.Amon.
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany64 Posts
October 08 2011 10:17 GMT
#1826
You can only spawn at the opposing side of Shakuras so putting your proxies into the middle of the grass is the best spot.
Ringall
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Finland177 Posts
October 08 2011 10:20 GMT
#1827
On October 08 2011 19:17 .Amon. wrote:
You can only spawn at the opposing side of Shakuras so putting your proxies into the middle of the grass is the best spot.


ah, i see. And yeah, did not find any proof of hacking in the replay either.
Snute fanclub <3 (fan #106 :3 ) | "Bitches know me, I'm Jos 'LiquidRet' de Kroon. I drink, smoke and don't exercize." - Ret | http://bit.ly/GX57En
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
October 08 2011 20:09 GMT
#1828
Just played this game, I swear I have run into this kid a few times now and its the same shit everytime. marine/scv allin into bm when it doesn't work.

[image loading]
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-08 20:42:44
October 08 2011 20:42 GMT
#1829
On October 09 2011 05:09 Enki wrote:
Just played this game, I swear I have run into this kid a few times now and its the same shit everytime. marine/scv allin into bm when it doesn't work.

[image loading]

Hell, it's about time.


Edit: My comment was completely unrelated.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Minzy
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia387 Posts
October 08 2011 20:59 GMT
#1830
On October 07 2011 02:32 ChoRds wrote:
[image loading]

click for bigger pic. anyways I have been messing around as Zerg (don't know any builds.. I just kinda do what I think is right, lol) and I saw this guy go forge expand so I thought I should just take an early 3rd hatch. then I made roaches and lings and mutas to win the game pretty easily. heres what he had to say


make it through gold? rofl.
Huh...
Ballistixz
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1269 Posts
October 09 2011 00:00 GMT
#1831
On August 30 2011 13:37 kittylulz wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

I don't feel I deserved the ignore



not gonna lie, its funny how easy it is for toss or terran to denie early ovie scouts because of tier 1 anti air while on the other hand terran can lay down a scan on zergs base or a toss can run a cloaked observer/probe in zergs base and see everything.
polysciguy
Profile Joined August 2010
United States488 Posts
October 10 2011 05:18 GMT
#1832
On October 09 2011 09:00 Ballistixz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 13:37 kittylulz wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

I don't feel I deserved the ignore



not gonna lie, its funny how easy it is for toss or terran to denie early ovie scouts because of tier 1 anti air while on the other hand terran can lay down a scan on zergs base or a toss can run a cloaked observer/probe in zergs base and see everything.


overseer is tier 2, your tier 2 scouts would be speedlords and overseers both of which can get in and get scouting done. and where are your units to deny the probe, i agree with your point about terran though.
glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever---napoleon
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-10 06:19:24
October 10 2011 06:17 GMT
#1833
I've had a lot of a lot of hate speech used against me in the last week, primarily of they anti-gay variety. Perhaps I'll make a compilation. I don't know if it because I 6pool every Random now because around 80% of them are prepping to cheese me anyway, and the rest do super greedy builds thinking I'll play safe because their random. I win around half automatically, cripple most to point of me just doing a baneling bust and winning, get 6pooled by most of the zergs, and the last bit are Terrans who scouted me first and know how to click auto-repair, or because I do the Catz 7pool (go 7pool, drone to 9, extractor trick out 6 zerglings, then pure drones until saturated and expand at a normal time) on Tal'Darim Altar and Shakuras.

The last was a guy who I 7pooled on Tal'Darim and killed around 5 workers, but denied his expansion for around 3-4 minutes then killed his fast third with roaches right after it finished. He went phoenixes into Mothership/Voidray/Carrier with Stalkers and zealots, which I killed roach/hydrainfestor off like 5 bases of gas income because he was turtling so hard on 2. I lost my whole army killing his base and mothership so I sent a second army and crushed his base. I didn't notice but he built a second mothership, and he didn't do anything to it so it died to 4 hydras and a queen (I don't even know why the queen was there in the first place). None the less, he ended up hiding a nexus while I was killing his stuff, and when I found it and was about to finish it off, he left me a nice "Faggot" and then I finished his nexus off.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
October 10 2011 06:48 GMT
#1834
On August 17 2011 07:03 mr_tolkien wrote:
Quite classic but entertaining nonetheless (ZvP) :

[image loading]


This was ages ago but there's been others.

I keep reading these top down before my brain kicks in, and imagining some dude going completely off at the start of a game for no reason and then calmly following it up with a glhf.
Tuthur
Profile Joined July 2010
France985 Posts
October 10 2011 07:28 GMT
#1835
On October 07 2011 19:00 Namu wrote:
[image loading]

This kid has some issues lol. I'm pretty sure I saw him pop up in this thread multiple times..
Calling me mid-master when I was GM season 2, top 20~ masters right now...
Then tells me to get murdered and dismembered? over a game? jesus

The sad thing is that this guy is allowed to stream on TL, I don't understand why he hasn't been banned yet. He says after that it's just trolling but it's obviously not the case, he's just a genuine idiot.
Garm
Profile Joined June 2010
Norway222 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-10 14:02:52
October 10 2011 14:02 GMT
#1836
Played a rather interesting TvT today. It always amuses me when people are mannered at the start of the game, and then proceed to completely lose their shit as the game goes on.


This is where the fun begins. Notice the 12 kill banshee (mine), and the supplies.
[image loading]



Meanwhile, he has proxied a starport of his own (bottom right), and apparently he gets so excited that he forgets to finish his sentences.
[image loading]



After 13 minutes he still hasn't expanded, but his kinda-bm is still going strong.
[image loading]



As I push into his natural, he finally snaps and goes full retard.
[image loading]



One last kinda-insult before he leaves!
[image loading]
I didn't choose the Terran life. The Terran life chose me. Flash fan 2008 - eternity. FRB 2013! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=321242
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-10 14:09:08
October 10 2011 14:08 GMT
#1837
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 10 2011 23:02 Garm wrote:
Played a rather interesting TvT today. It always amuses me when people are mannered at the start of the game, and then proceed to completely lose their shit as the game goes on.


This is where the fun begins. Notice the 12 kill banshee (mine), and the supplies.
[image loading]



Meanwhile, he has proxied a starport of his own (bottom right), and apparently he gets so excited that he forgets to finish his sentences.
[image loading]



After 13 minutes he still hasn't expanded, but his kinda-bm is still going strong.
[image loading]



As I push into his natural, he finally snaps and goes full retard.
[image loading]



One last kinda-insult before he leaves!
[image loading]

lol that guy just doesn't get it.
jews don't win because we have better computers, we win because we're smarter
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
October 10 2011 15:09 GMT
#1838
On October 08 2011 18:28 Ringall wrote:
EDIT: oh and i did not bother to resize the image, so open it fully and see. I have the Teamliquid thread open on one monitor, the game on the other....

aah, this was rather funny. So, i am playing on a 4p map ( Shakuras Plateau ) and i the protoss instantly starts spamming text to me. So i guess something fishy is going on. I send a drone to check all around my base, and hey, guess what, he did indeed blindly proxy 2 gateways EXACTLY behind my base, down the naturals ramp. So i send a few drones in there, and cancel my plans of a hatchery first. I hold off his pressure with some roaches, 2 queens and zerglings, and he leaves, while calling me a noob, and telling he is going to report me to blizzard :3 awws. so cute.

[image loading]

Will go back to replay to check if he was cheating ( Fog of war hacking), since i dont believe he just quessed correctly where i was going to be.

Edit: Put the map name in.


On Shakuras Plateau, there is a spot that will work vs both enemy start locations. Just put gateways between the two ramps, and no matter where your opponent is, the gateways will be close.

I don't know if that's the spot he used, but if it is, you have no reason to believe he is hacking.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
oogieogie
Profile Joined June 2011
United States3657 Posts
October 10 2011 15:11 GMT
#1839
On October 08 2011 18:48 Grummler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2011 22:14 TaKiTaKi wrote:
The thing is that YOU as a terran can win with 3 units, Z can't. So his BM is not that stupid.


I am pretty sure zergs win with ling/bling/muta every now and then.

i am sure Terran win with bunker rushs every now and then :D.
LazzarusKain
Profile Joined June 2011
United States23 Posts
October 10 2011 15:19 GMT
#1840
This one was pretty hilarious/confusing.

[image loading]
Imma roll around on the floor for a while. Kay?
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1136
GuemChi 604
Hyun 492
firebathero 363
BeSt 293
Leta 289
Soma 203
Mong 165
Shine 90
PianO 66
[ Show more ]
910 50
sSak 45
yabsab 31
Bale 26
HiyA 22
ZergMaN 20
Hm[arnc] 16
Noble 13
Shinee 11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss721
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King399
Other Games
summit1g8476
olofmeister1105
ceh9641
gofns639
JimRising 504
KnowMe100
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick464
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos708
• Stunt433
Other Games
• Shiphtur394
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 14m
Patches Events
7h 14m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.