• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:46
CEST 10:46
KST 17:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8371 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 90

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 405 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 02 2011 23:24 GMT
#1781
On October 03 2011 04:40 UltramilK wrote:
uploaded picture wrong the 1st time, oops should be ok now.

Nah, I meant I didn't understand what the heck he was talking about xD
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
CaptainPlatypus
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States852 Posts
October 03 2011 04:24 GMT
#1782
[image loading]
[image loading]
(unscouted 5RR->expand->flood lings against reaper expand - apparently only terrans can make units while they set up their economy)
impression
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
413 Posts
October 03 2011 11:30 GMT
#1783
All I can say is... what?

+ Show Spoiler [series of images] +

(Please excuse my mineral count, I'm only silver and I am bad at money management in crisis situations!)
A ZvT in cross positions on Typhon Peaks, it starts off with my standard 'glhf' to which I get no reply. I hatch first and drone scout but he has already walled off when I get there. I make a few lings to go and poke while my overlord take its time getting there.
[image loading]
Here you can see my lings running by the watch tower as he starts to push out with marines and a few SCVs. He had his army on move command so I was able to run by without any losses. Unfortunately for him, he left his supply depot down so I ran and to attack some SCV's to buy myself some time to get up spine crawlers and a baneling nest.
[image loading]
[image loading]
He starts to set up a bunker contain
[image loading]
I try to stop the bunkers from going up with my lings but they die too quickly to the marines, so I end up suiciding them.
[image loading]
So I arrange my spines to be able to attack one of the bunkers while I start to build lings and slow banelings (not sure how I forgot to get centrifugal hooks, but as you can see, my crisis management is terrible)
[image loading]
Once I had enough lings and banelings, I chased him back into his bunkers and killed his army. However, I don't think a single one of my banelings exploded.
[image loading]
Meanwhile, back at his base, he had no plans to expand, hadn't replaced his workers and he still didn't have an orbital command.
[image loading]
Followed by the BM, if that is what it was?
[image loading]
After he left I went and killed his base anyway, I couldn't rest until I had used up all my excess minerals because I felt bad about my bad macro.
행운을 빌어요 재미
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
October 03 2011 13:23 GMT
#1784
On September 30 2011 22:00 Dzerzhinsky wrote:
[image loading]

[image loading]

Something doesn't add up here.


Even though I play Zerg, this was hilarious.
Bora Pain minha porra!
TheeCrooKed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States27 Posts
October 03 2011 15:32 GMT
#1785
I saw 1 rax expand so I busted and it worked out T_T

[image loading]
jdseemoreglass
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3773 Posts
October 03 2011 15:45 GMT
#1786
On October 03 2011 13:24 CaptainPlatypus wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]
(unscouted 5RR->expand->flood lings against reaper expand - apparently only terrans can make units while they set up their economy)

Sorry, but I can't help but agree with your opponent completely. He's right when he says that an all in as cheesy as 7rr takes no skill, ruins the fun of the game for pointless ladder points, is a waste of time, and belongs in bronze league. I've tried to understand the point of playing for a 7rr all in, and all I can come to is that people care more about their league ranking than enjoying the game.

But that's just me and I'm sure many will disagree... Yes, I know that cheese is part of the game, that's made obvious by the fact that cheese is in the game.
"If you want this forum to be full of half-baked philosophy discussions between pompous faggots like yourself forever, stay the course captain vanilla" - FakeSteve[TPR], 2006
ajabberwok
Profile Joined October 2010
United States59 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-03 19:25:49
October 03 2011 19:23 GMT
#1787
With a single drop of stimmed marines, I killed all his drones at his main and natural (he had absolutely 0 income), which induced him to all-in A-move with everything he had.

He barely killed my army. I was still mining elsewhere so I lifted off a couple rax to try to build some more guys to try and come back.

I quit, so he won anyway and decided to rub it in my face:

[image loading]
cosineInfinity
Profile Joined April 2011
United States178 Posts
October 03 2011 19:38 GMT
#1788
On October 04 2011 00:45 jdseemoreglass wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 13:24 CaptainPlatypus wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]
(unscouted 5RR->expand->flood lings against reaper expand - apparently only terrans can make units while they set up their economy)

Sorry, but I can't help but agree with your opponent completely. He's right when he says that an all in as cheesy as 7rr takes no skill, ruins the fun of the game for pointless ladder points, is a waste of time, and belongs in bronze league. I've tried to understand the point of playing for a 7rr all in, and all I can come to is that people care more about their league ranking than enjoying the game.

But that's just me and I'm sure many will disagree... Yes, I know that cheese is part of the game, that's made obvious by the fact that cheese is in the game.


7RR is not cheese/all-in... it's early pressure that you expand behind.

If you're gonna cry about cheesers, do it somewhere else at least...
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-03 19:51:22
October 03 2011 19:50 GMT
#1789
Me boss cannon rushing a guy on xel naga, then 4gating him. (My proxy pylon survived with 1hp ):

[image loading]
The very next game, another guy cannon rushing me this time, and failing:

[image loading]
[image loading]

^ Don't think anyone should ever argue against that logic, then again I also got promoted to Master the very next day
Leargle
Profile Joined October 2010
United States173 Posts
October 03 2011 20:03 GMT
#1790
I played vs a silver leaguer (I'm masters) in the geforce tournament, and accidentally deleted the rep of one of the games. The ensuing lols:


[image loading]
Maphack supply depot overlord
jdseemoreglass
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3773 Posts
October 03 2011 23:39 GMT
#1791
On October 04 2011 05:03 Leargle wrote:
I played vs a silver leaguer (I'm masters) in the geforce tournament, and accidentally deleted the rep of one of the games. The ensuing lols:


[image loading]

You delete the replay, then ask your opponent if he wants to lose to you again, knowing that if he wins it probably won't even count, then you wonder why he responds with BM, and you decide to pour salt on the wound by posting it on TL.

This thread seems more and more distasteful by the page...
"If you want this forum to be full of half-baked philosophy discussions between pompous faggots like yourself forever, stay the course captain vanilla" - FakeSteve[TPR], 2006
Otak
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom110 Posts
October 04 2011 12:08 GMT
#1792
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

The funniest thing about this one was that he was complaining about dts when he plays protoss!

He killed my natural early on, so i responded by getting 3 dts and sending them to his mineral line. He'd only built 1 observer which was hovering over my army (which i very soon after the dts warped in killed when my own observer finished)

Killed a load of probes and his robo which caused him to turtle up at the left expo and that was when the rage started :D
Sm3agol
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2055 Posts
October 04 2011 12:17 GMT
#1793
On October 03 2011 08:09 1800STFU wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 04:31 UltramilK wrote:
I did a baneling bust all-in when I saw that he made a very weak wall as he forge-expanded (a zealot was plugging a gap).
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


The gg wp made it even more confusing


Sounds like it was probably tongue-in-cheek....

Dont think he was serious. I mess with people sometimes too like that. Nothing serious just a little joke.

Lol, yes. This kind of "trolling bm" is fun to do. Just spout random nonsensical unrelated statements concerning their mother's sexual orientation, your opponent's questionable lineage, and your concerns about your opponents mental capacity, followed by random statements about tacos and mountain climbing. Then say gg wp and leave.
Rainier206
Profile Joined September 2011
United States59 Posts
October 04 2011 12:27 GMT
#1794
On October 03 2011 07:37 Nagano wrote:
This requires a little bit of a backstory. I played this guy named HeazyRH in a few custom games a few weeks ago, all completely friendly (at first). I have a friend xaL who loves to troll everyone in that RH clan, and apparently just started talking mad shit to Heazy, who then proceeds to message me while I'm in a game. I took these screenshots afterwards. Note the profuse, boiling anger just bursting through his messages. I feel like he was probably foaming at the mouth, heart rate skyrocketing. It really is a funny thing to imagine. You can imagine how surprised I was to even get these messages because those games were from a few weeks ago, and it took me a few moments to even realize what this guy was talking about. Keep in mind I'm in a game when this entire conversation takes place, lol.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

He kept messaging me like 10 minutes after the conversation, finally decided this foaming-at-the-mouth nerd wasn't worth the effort. Ah, what a great story.

OH YEA: Best quote ever--

HeazyRH: i would hope you play you in a tourney some day
HeazyRH: but you'll never be in one
HeazyRH: lmao

LOL SICK BURN DUDE. you got me


Sounds like you were talking crap and this guy put you in your place. You come out looking pretty pathetic here. /backfire
svefnleysi
Profile Joined March 2011
Iceland623 Posts
October 04 2011 12:32 GMT
#1795
On October 04 2011 21:27 Rainier206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 07:37 Nagano wrote:
This requires a little bit of a backstory. I played this guy named HeazyRH in a few custom games a few weeks ago, all completely friendly (at first). I have a friend xaL who loves to troll everyone in that RH clan, and apparently just started talking mad shit to Heazy, who then proceeds to message me while I'm in a game. I took these screenshots afterwards. Note the profuse, boiling anger just bursting through his messages. I feel like he was probably foaming at the mouth, heart rate skyrocketing. It really is a funny thing to imagine. You can imagine how surprised I was to even get these messages because those games were from a few weeks ago, and it took me a few moments to even realize what this guy was talking about. Keep in mind I'm in a game when this entire conversation takes place, lol.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

He kept messaging me like 10 minutes after the conversation, finally decided this foaming-at-the-mouth nerd wasn't worth the effort. Ah, what a great story.

OH YEA: Best quote ever--

HeazyRH: i would hope you play you in a tourney some day
HeazyRH: but you'll never be in one
HeazyRH: lmao

LOL SICK BURN DUDE. you got me


Sounds like you were talking crap and this guy put you in your place. You come out looking pretty pathetic here. /backfire

Yeah... The three of you all seem just as pathetic. You, your friend Xal and that "BMer".
Deleted User 108965
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1096 Posts
October 04 2011 12:32 GMT
#1796
On October 04 2011 08:39 jdseemoreglass wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 05:03 Leargle wrote:
I played vs a silver leaguer (I'm masters) in the geforce tournament, and accidentally deleted the rep of one of the games. The ensuing lols:


[image loading]

You delete the replay, then ask your opponent if he wants to lose to you again, knowing that if he wins it probably won't even count, then you wonder why he responds with BM, and you decide to pour salt on the wound by posting it on TL.

This thread seems more and more distasteful by the page...


wat. people try to get cheap wins in tournaments all the time. i dont blame him for making sure it was ok that he didnt have the replay
Disciple....Top 3 control in Clarion County
Tson232
Profile Joined February 2011
United States12 Posts
October 04 2011 18:30 GMT
#1797
On September 04 2011 17:40 Probe1 wrote:
I didn't think about it when I closed the chat but it was about 3 minutes worth of:
ZERG IS OP FKING FK U
What's OP? Infestors?
lavara injects!!
...

[image loading]
He played poorly, took a third at 20 minutes and dove head first into my bases over and over with only half his army. Surprisingly, having better upgrades, more workers, bases and blah blah counters mech. Unfortunately he disagreed. lol come on comes at 31:45 when he tries to float his remaining buildings to a new place for the 3rd time.



That brings such joy to my heart. That guy is a frequent poster on the bnet forums and he's always just as BM. People have tried to help him out but he just calls anyone who disagrees with him an idiot =(
Exyia
Profile Joined July 2010
United States17 Posts
October 04 2011 21:51 GMT
#1798
[image loading]

this guy just made my day - and he's still pm'ing me (while I'm on ignore) and raging. He opened with a double gas steal before gateway, and then proceeded to rage about how I never scouted....I would go on, but just watch this 10min game!

http://replayfu.com/r/GgH9gk
ssartor
Profile Joined February 2011
United States129 Posts
October 04 2011 23:05 GMT
#1799

this guy just made my day - and he's still pm'ing me (while I'm on ignore) and raging.


How do you know he is PM'ing you if you are on ignore?
"If you don't know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn." — Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)
BushidoSnipr
Profile Joined November 2010
United States910 Posts
October 04 2011 23:13 GMT
#1800
This thread is for awe/confusing BM...it seems like people are just posting any kind of BM

No one wants to read your hour long chats, or have someone say "terran is imba"(no one ever lol at that)

This thread turned into a "Show off how big you think your dick is"

Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1187
GuemChi 637
Hyun 543
firebathero 373
BeSt 321
Leta 292
Soma 191
Mong 155
Shine 97
PianO 65
[ Show more ]
sSak 48
910 48
Hyuk 46
yabsab 30
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Hm[arnc] 22
ZergMaN 21
Shinee 18
Noble 14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss835
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King399
Other Games
summit1g8476
olofmeister1105
ceh9641
gofns639
JimRising 504
KnowMe121
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick457
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos626
• Stunt433
Other Games
• Shiphtur486
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 14m
Patches Events
7h 14m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.