• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:17
CEST 09:17
KST 16:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8516 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 91

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 405 Next
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
October 04 2011 23:20 GMT
#1801
On October 05 2011 08:05 ssartor wrote:

Show nested quote +
this guy just made my day - and he's still pm'ing me (while I'm on ignore) and raging.


How do you know he is PM'ing you if you are on ignore?
I think he means the guy set him to ignore then sent messages that he couldn't respond to since he is being ignored. People have done that to me after I continually respond with smiley faces to all their anger. WIth the new Bnet settings, I haven't got any of that in a while though.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 01:30:58
October 05 2011 01:27 GMT
#1802
[image loading]

I probably kill ~10 overlords because he constantly had a bad rally point. He then blames his loss on my race lolol
"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
Rainfellup
Profile Joined October 2011
2 Posts
October 05 2011 02:35 GMT
#1803
Long time lurker here, never had anything noteworthy until the other day.

Pretty good game on Backwater Gulch. PvP. I open 1 gate, core, Robobay, into fast observer. I scout three gate robo. I drop 2 more gates and chrono out an immortal and follow it up with an expand. I hold due to good forcefields and he retreats. I plop down more gates before I grab a third, get another robobay, and start churning out them collossus. Feeling safe, I grab the gold. Shortly afterwards, I'm maxed and a-move my giant protoss deathball into his front door. I had 3-3-1 upgrades and I don't even know what he had. I win with a decent sized army left and 2 more collosus on the way when he says,
"Wow, you were on four base while I was on three and I still killed most of your army"
"ur so bad"
and he leaves.

I'm still confused about that one. It seems like he was complaining that I didn't beat him better.
Underoath
Profile Joined May 2011
Peru113 Posts
October 05 2011 03:12 GMT
#1804
On October 05 2011 10:27 SoKHo wrote:
[image loading]

I probably kill ~10 overlords because he constantly had a bad rally point. He then blames his loss on my race lolol



I love the fact that you have like 30 workers more and he blames race imba hahah :p
"More GG, more skill" - WhiteRa
CaptainPlatypus
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States852 Posts
October 05 2011 03:37 GMT
#1805
On October 04 2011 00:45 jdseemoreglass wrote:
Sorry, but I can't help but agree with your opponent completely. He's right when he says that an all in as cheesy as 7rr takes no skill, ruins the fun of the game for pointless ladder points, is a waste of time, and belongs in bronze league. I've tried to understand the point of playing for a 7rr all in, and all I can come to is that people care more about their league ranking than enjoying the game.

But that's just me and I'm sure many will disagree... Yes, I know that cheese is part of the game, that's made obvious by the fact that cheese is in the game.

No need to apologize. You're right that it's cheesy, but I don't consider it a waste of time - it gets me micro practice, helps me understand the early stages of the game better, and gives me a better understanding of what I am and am not sacrificing when I commit to various types of aggression.

I'd also point out that it was a roach expand, not a 7RR, but frankly, the same logic applies to both. I'm learning plenty (at least, considering that I do something like it maybe 1 out of every 30 games) and so is he - he's learning to scout properly, if nothing else.
Lexifer
Profile Joined March 2011
United States3 Posts
October 05 2011 03:57 GMT
#1806
ZvP

[image loading]
this quote exists only to waste your time reading it :)
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27462 Posts
October 05 2011 03:59 GMT
#1807
On October 03 2011 08:03 Nagano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 07:55 Tarias wrote:
On October 03 2011 07:37 Nagano wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

This requires a little bit of a backstory. I played this guy named HeazyRH in a few custom games a few weeks ago, all completely friendly (at first). I have a friend xaL who loves to troll everyone in that RH clan, and apparently just started talking mad shit to Heazy, who then proceeds to message me while I'm in a game. I took these screenshots afterwards. Note the profuse, boiling anger just bursting through his messages. I feel like he was probably foaming at the mouth, heart rate skyrocketing. It really is a funny thing to imagine. You can imagine how surprised I was to even get these messages because those games were from a few weeks ago, and it took me a few moments to even realize what this guy was talking about. Keep in mind I'm in a game when this entire conversation takes place, lol.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

He kept messaging me like 10 minutes after the conversation, finally decided this foaming-at-the-mouth nerd wasn't worth the effort. Ah, what a great story.

OH YEA: Best quote ever--

HeazyRH: i would hope you play you in a tourney some day
HeazyRH: but you'll never be in one
HeazyRH: lmao

LOL SICK BURN DUDE. you got me


To be honest, you are being just as big of a douche as he is.. using "nerd" as an insult.. pretty pathetic..


You're right I shouldn't have used nerd as an insult, I am after all proud to be a nerd myself. I was in the middle of a game and this guy keeps spamming me, obstructing my view for a good 5+ minutes. After I realized this guy wasn't gonna stop, I turned on the troll mode myself and just tried to milk this guy's anger for all it was worth lol

I can't say I care, the sexiness of your Boxer background renders all such discussion irrelevant!
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 06:31:33
October 05 2011 06:29 GMT
#1808
Just had an interesting bm. It was TvP, I was P(he was plat, i'm diamond main race is terran). He went 2 port banshees and i scouted, made 2 robo bays and spammed stalkers. i build an immort and take down his one bunker easily, and he's pretty much dead at that point. he says protoss is the safe race and have fun playing it. i was just kinda playing along with it and he was spewing out quite the touching literary novel. Please note the amount of posts between when he says i'm not worth the bandwith or time
+ Show Spoiler +
You: you mad?
BraiNSueY has reconnected.
BraiNSueY: at regurgitated bnet drivel, hardly.....
yer typing because?
the win wasn't enough?
You: no, im just wondering why you said those things
why you talked down to me like that
BraiNSueY: you're not the worth the bandwidth or the time and i wouldn't expect an ignoramus such as yourself to comprehend..
so move along, as you were...
You: lol
yeah, you mad
BraiNSueY: and yet you continue to beat on your chest over a gaming service... drop the banana and evolve monkey boy...
You: lol
your vocabulary is interesting
BraiNSueY: i know you need to fill that empty void inside from when your daddy cornholed you as a small child....
but bnet is not the place to inflate your pathetc little ego...
You: hahaha
it sounds like you were the one cornholed as a child, by the way you keep talking lol
BraiNSueY: there's support groups for that unfortunate abuse you suffered as a child that causes you to drop a loaf every time you cough...
You: support groups? for winning?
BraiNSueY: You're still inflating that ego?
You: no, you are
BraiNSueY: This game must be really imortant to you?
important*
as you sit there huddled in your mommy's basement, hunched over the glow of the monitor, aspiring to, but ultimately fallingh short of dreams to go "pro" regurgitating bnet drivel....
You: very nice are you writing a novel?
BraiNSueY: did you remember to lick her cootch this week for letting you stay down there?
You: woa, thats hot hah
BraiNSueY: must be romantic, the flicker of the furnace pilot, sc2 background music...
You: this is getting me really turned on!
BraiNSueY: it's ok, mommy wubs you..
You: oh dont worry, i know
BraiNSueY: she's sorry she couldn't protect you when daddy got bored with her and turned to you...
You: that one is also sexual
BraiNSueY: it is true... monkey's do share some intelligent DNA...
You: is that a racial comment?
BraiNSueY: your finger twitching on the report button like a good little ethug?
You: where is that?
BraiNSueY: yeah, you're done...
You: im done?
BraiNSueY: (in a booming voice) "EGO boy is now playing stupid"
You: lol
BraiNSueY: move along diamond farmer....
have fun in the future abusing your "safe" race....
You: what do you mean diamond farmer?
BraiNSueY: again... ignoramus..
You: i am in diamond yes
and you'er in plat haha
BraiNSueY: begone scrub
again.... he's back to ranks and gameplay...
ahhh and pump it up..
feel better yet?
You: yes thank you
BraiNSueY: i'm surprised your throat isn't sore.... from the fleshy member that's been slamming against it.....
it sounds something like....
PUNK PUNK PUNK....
You: punk?
BraiNSueY: (throws roe a towel for his chin)
You: oh thanks
BraiNSueY: sorry the scrot tends to sweat...
You: im gay so i really dont care about blojobs

BraiNSueY: No wonder you take every thrust like a good little fairy...
You: aw ty
i wish i were one
im a little hairy these days hehe
BraiNSueY: undoubtedly...
You: did you enjoy cybering with me?
BraiNSueY: that's enough bandwidth for whatever forum you feel the need to post this in... have a nice night... you are obviously an untrainable monkey....
You: didnt you say that 5 minutes ago?
The player is ignoring you.
dukem
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway189 Posts
October 05 2011 06:35 GMT
#1809
On October 05 2011 12:57 Lexifer wrote:
ZvP

[image loading]


I like how you actually took a picture of your computer screen instead of Prt Scr :D
"Flash just accidentally killed grubby lol" - MangoMountain
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27462 Posts
October 05 2011 06:49 GMT
#1810
I dunno man, I suppose he might have been a prick in the game but coming out with 'you mad' straight after isn't cool. I thought the entire point of this thread was to post people going off the rails and going crazy, not people trying to provoke reactions

BrainSuey seemed to also give a pretty good account of himself, when he wasn't resorting to the stupid 'your dad raped' you insults
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
October 05 2011 07:07 GMT
#1811
On October 05 2011 15:49 Ubertron wrote:
I dunno man, I suppose he might have been a prick in the game but coming out with 'you mad' straight after isn't cool. I thought the entire point of this thread was to post people going off the rails and going crazy, not people trying to provoke reactions

BrainSuey seemed to also give a pretty good account of himself, when he wasn't resorting to the stupid 'your dad raped' you insults

that's exactly what he did
EnderSword
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada669 Posts
October 05 2011 07:20 GMT
#1812
On October 03 2011 08:03 Nagano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 07:55 Tarias wrote:
On October 03 2011 07:37 Nagano wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

This requires a little bit of a backstory. I played this guy named HeazyRH in a few custom games a few weeks ago, all completely friendly (at first). I have a friend xaL who loves to troll everyone in that RH clan, and apparently just started talking mad shit to Heazy, who then proceeds to message me while I'm in a game. I took these screenshots afterwards. Note the profuse, boiling anger just bursting through his messages. I feel like he was probably foaming at the mouth, heart rate skyrocketing. It really is a funny thing to imagine. You can imagine how surprised I was to even get these messages because those games were from a few weeks ago, and it took me a few moments to even realize what this guy was talking about. Keep in mind I'm in a game when this entire conversation takes place, lol.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

He kept messaging me like 10 minutes after the conversation, finally decided this foaming-at-the-mouth nerd wasn't worth the effort. Ah, what a great story.

OH YEA: Best quote ever--

HeazyRH: i would hope you play you in a tourney some day
HeazyRH: but you'll never be in one
HeazyRH: lmao

LOL SICK BURN DUDE. you got me


To be honest, you are being just as big of a douche as he is.. using "nerd" as an insult.. pretty pathetic..


You're right I shouldn't have used nerd as an insult, I am after all proud to be a nerd myself. I was in the middle of a game and this guy keeps spamming me, obstructing my view for a good 5+ minutes. After I realized this guy wasn't gonna stop, I turned on the troll mode myself and just tried to milk this guy's anger for all it was worth lol


I think the posting of in-clan squabbling to the public is probably the classiest part...
Bronze/Silver/Gold level Guides - www.youtube.com/user/EnderSword
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27462 Posts
October 05 2011 07:21 GMT
#1813
His BM was great though, I mean ridiculous, perhaps it was just me I just imagined this really bizarrely voiced guy saying it all, kind of like Hannibal Lecter style. Made me laugh anyway.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Lysenko
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Iceland2128 Posts
October 05 2011 07:54 GMT
#1814
[image loading]

Note the 3 bases to 1.

I admit I considered replying a little rudely, but he was offline.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
icarly
Profile Joined August 2011
United States400 Posts
October 06 2011 01:16 GMT
#1815
[image loading]
ChoRds
Profile Joined June 2008
United States127 Posts
October 06 2011 17:32 GMT
#1816
[image loading]

click for bigger pic. anyways I have been messing around as Zerg (don't know any builds.. I just kinda do what I think is right, lol) and I saw this guy go forge expand so I thought I should just take an early 3rd hatch. then I made roaches and lings and mutas to win the game pretty easily. heres what he had to say
collosusis
Brainling
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States660 Posts
October 06 2011 17:41 GMT
#1817
On October 05 2011 12:57 Lexifer wrote:
ZvP

[image loading]


Of course this guy would use the name of one of the better dubstep producers out there.
"The welfare of each of us is dependent fundamentally upon the welfare of all of us." - Theodore Roosevelt
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
October 06 2011 17:58 GMT
#1818
[image loading]

I guess this goes under the confusing BM. So random.

"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
ThirdDegree
Profile Joined February 2011
United States329 Posts
October 06 2011 22:54 GMT
#1819
PVP- Guy tries to early expo. I scout it and attack an totally crush him. He starts the usual raging about how I'm a noob and l2p and such. Calls me a fag. The usual stuff. Then he does the old x: has left the game. And I totally fell for it! Face. Palm. Haha
I am terrible
Namu
Profile Joined February 2011
United States826 Posts
October 07 2011 10:00 GMT
#1820
[image loading]

This kid has some issues lol. I'm pretty sure I saw him pop up in this thread multiple times..
Calling me mid-master when I was GM season 2, top 20~ masters right now...
Then tells me to get murdered and dismembered? over a game? jesus
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 469
actioN 451
Leta 373
sSak 44
Bale 31
sorry 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Noble 15
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss347
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King150
Other Games
summit1g7184
ceh9442
olofmeister307
Happy271
Sick167
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast40
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Stunt451
Other Games
• Shiphtur469
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 43m
Patches Events
8h 43m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.